Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
Post Reply
mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » February 23rd, 2011, 2:51 am

Some videos of shootouts in Mexico





RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » February 23rd, 2011, 1:01 pm

There is rumors that "Mamito" or Z-40 was the Zeta leader killed yesterday in a SEMAR operation that took place in Monterrey, though Multimedios stated that 3 armed men were between 20-25 years old which doesn't fit "Mamito" or Z-40s age at all. SEDENA stated that they captured the one responsible for killing the U.S ICE agent and injuring the other one, which according to Cartel del Golfo was "Mamito" which U.S intelligence agrees.

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » February 26th, 2011, 12:03 pm

Nevermind it was just rumors but the guy responsible for killing the U.S agents was already captured.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 26th, 2011, 12:42 pm

@mnjmc- Good footage bruh, appreciate the videos. They were unleashing some serious artillary. Does anyone know what the major Mexican cartels active right now, and what is their reach in the US? Also, what is their relationship with LA EME?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » February 27th, 2011, 8:53 am

Another video.


mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » February 27th, 2011, 9:02 am

RDRIGN wrote:Nevermind it was just rumors but the guy responsible for killing the U.S agents was already captured.

Yeah Z40 has been rumored to be captured plenty of times. So has Lazcano, but I don't really buy those rumors. You heard of the massive fight Tony Tormenta put up, the border battle video I posted was from that day, or when they supposedly killed El Mas Loco in Michoacan. Something along that scale of gunplay I will expect from the an operation trying to take down either of those two.

So are you from Texas? Who do you think holds the advantage, zetas or golfos? People debate this, but do the golfos actually smuggle more narcotics to the US than the Zetas, because your hear that the zetas mainly their extortion rackets and distribution in Mexico. The other cartels sure paint the zetas as lacras and La Barbie called them mugrosos that not even their own mother would love. What's your take on it.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » February 27th, 2011, 9:06 am

Quepolo3 wrote:@mnjmc- Good footage bruh, appreciate the videos. They were unleashing some serious artillary. Does anyone know what the major Mexican cartels active right now, and what is their reach in the US? Also, what is their relationship with LA EME?
La Eme used to have a close relationship with the Arellanos, but that has since died out. No real special connection to EME these days.

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » February 27th, 2011, 7:37 pm

mnjmc wrote:
RDRIGN wrote:Nevermind it was just rumors but the guy responsible for killing the U.S agents was already captured.

Yeah Z40 has been rumored to be captured plenty of times. So has Lazcano, but I don't really buy those rumors. You heard of the massive fight Tony Tormenta put up, the border battle video I posted was from that day, or when they supposedly killed El Mas Loco in Michoacan. Something along that scale of gunplay I will expect from the an operation trying to take down either of those two.

So are you from Texas? Who do you think holds the advantage, zetas or golfos? People debate this, but do the golfos actually smuggle more narcotics to the US than the Zetas, because your hear that the zetas mainly their extortion rackets and distribution in Mexico. The other cartels sure paint the zetas as lacras and La Barbie called them mugrosos that not even their own mother would love. What's your take on it.
Extortion rackets,Mexico's whole and retail drug distribution/sales, piracy, oil schemes, human trafficking,kidnapping for ransom etc. seem like a major income for Los Zetas (at least 60% of their overall income) as opposed to the Gulf Cartel which a large part of their income is drug trafficking and whole sale distribution outside of Mexico, of course they also get local drug profit like all of the 5 major groups in Mexico, they also do piracy and schemes. The Gulf Cartel might have less territory than Los Zetas but they have a good source pool of recruits and a "base" as opposed to the Los Zetas which don't really have a "base" to my knowledge.The Zetas are kinda spread out thin all over the Gulf of Mexico and Souther Mexico as opposed to the Gulf which a lot of it's members in Mexico are in Tamulipas state. Yes I live in Laredo Texas and Nuevo Laredo basically belongs to the Los Zetas but every now and then you find bodies or heads/shootouts also , the Zetas also seem to have duking it out with the Mexican military in Nuevo Laredo also. I have a gut feeling that the Mexican military in Tamulipas is somehow helping out the Gulf Cartel since there really isn't news of them duking it out with the Mexican military aside from the Tormenta shootout which is there rumors of Tony betraying some Mexican Military commander which was all about for a women, there are other rumors also . I have never heard or seen of Gulf Cartel gunmen getting kiled by the Mexican military besides the Tormenta incident as opposed to Los Zetas when once in a while their gunmen get killed by the military.

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » February 27th, 2011, 8:01 pm

There is a new video out:

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » March 5th, 2011, 9:22 pm

@mjmc

Where have you been man and what do you think of the CJNG and "La Resistencia" fighting in Jalisco?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » March 7th, 2011, 4:10 am

RDRIGN wrote:@mjmc

Where have you been man and what do you think of the CJNG and "La Resistencia" fighting in Jalisco?
I just hope that it doesn't end up like Guerrero. La Resistencia is Milienio, Familia and Golfo. CJNG is part of Milenio and Nacho's people. That CJNG were part of Nacho's old group, that doesn't mean Chapo is backing them. Nacho and Chapo were rumored to have had disagreements before he was taken out by the soldiers. La resistencia has backing by a a lot of groups, CJNG is own its own but probably has more support from the authorities in Jalisco, Nacho had good ties with them.

In case you didn't know the reason I said Milenio for both groups it's because two different factions split off. One supporting La Resistencia and the other CJNG.

More Videos.




mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » April 3rd, 2011, 10:57 pm

Veracruz Mexico. This is Zetas vs Marinos



Reynosa Mexico. I think this is just Zetas vs cdg


RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » April 4th, 2011, 10:44 am

Rumor has it that the Marines tried to capture "El Pirata" commander of Los Zetas but not leader of the plaza, in that shoot out with the Marines.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » April 5th, 2011, 2:46 am

RDRIGN wrote:Rumor has it that the Marines tried to capture "El Pirata" commander of Los Zetas but not leader of the plaza, in that shoot out with the Marines.
Can't say I heard of the guy. So how are things looking in Nuevo Laredo. Much military activity? Have CDG stop trying to invade?

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » April 5th, 2011, 6:05 pm

mnjmc wrote:
RDRIGN wrote:Rumor has it that the Marines tried to capture "El Pirata" commander of Los Zetas but not leader of the plaza, in that shoot out with the Marines.
Can't say I heard of the guy. So how are things looking in Nuevo Laredo. Much military activity? Have CDG stop trying to invade?
Yep Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel have many of these unknown low level commanders in their organization especially the Gulf Cartel, they have tons of them. Well Tamaulipas is just like Sinaloa or worse in my opinion there is so much going on there but the media doesn't report it. The other time I went to Nuevo Laredo and saw a lot of federal police patrolling the streets one truck full of them stopped me and my friend, we had weed but they let us go because we gave them 10 bucks or so. There was a shootout a couple of weeks ago but I don't know much about what's going on in Nuevo Laredo since nobody reports on it or Tamulipas as a whole, all I know that it's Zeta ruled and "El Morro" "Calamardo" "Canicon" and other low level Zeta commanders are responsible for the security of the plaza but I don't know who is the leader of the plaza though. Much of what I know about Nuevo Laredo comes from this famous Nuevo Laredoan rapper "Mako Rayo" that raps for the Zetas. The maid I hired that is from Nuevo Laredo tells me that a lot of people are getting killed and all sorts of fucked up shit happening there. There was this website where local people posted pictures and videos of what is happening in Nuevo Laredo, I'll try to post the website here. Do you also live near the border?

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » April 5th, 2011, 6:12 pm

http://nuevolaredoenvivo.es.tl

The SEDENA and local civilians there report on what's happening, it's fucking crazy man.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » April 5th, 2011, 6:56 pm

RDRIGN wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
RDRIGN wrote:Rumor has it that the Marines tried to capture "El Pirata" commander of Los Zetas but not leader of the plaza, in that shoot out with the Marines.
Can't say I heard of the guy. So how are things looking in Nuevo Laredo. Much military activity? Have CDG stop trying to invade?
Yep Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel have many of these unknown low level commanders in their organization especially the Gulf Cartel, they have tons of them. Well Tamaulipas is just like Sinaloa or worse in my opinion there is so much going on there but the media doesn't report it. The other time I went to Nuevo Laredo and saw a lot of federal police patrolling the streets one truck full of them stopped me and my friend, we had weed but they let us go because we gave them 10 bucks or so. There was a shootout a couple of weeks ago but I don't know much about what's going on in Nuevo Laredo since nobody reports on it or Tamulipas as a whole, all I know that it's Zeta ruled and "El Morro" "Calamardo" "Canicon" and other low level Zeta commanders are responsible for the security of the plaza but I don't know who is the leader of the plaza though. Much of what I know about Nuevo Laredo comes from this famous Nuevo Laredoan rapper "Mako Rayo" that raps for the Zetas. The maid I hired that is from Nuevo Laredo tells me that a lot of people are getting killed and all sorts of #%@& up shit happening there. There was this website where local people posted pictures and videos of what is happening in Nuevo Laredo, I'll try to post the website here. Do you also live near the border?
It's always impossible to figure out what's going on in the border of Tamaulipas. Of all the areas the cartels are fighting for in Mexico, Tamualipas probably gets the longest heaviest gun battles.

The only group that has their supposed state under control is LFM or los Caballeros as they are trying to call themselves now. And they can't help buy invade their neighbors. It's one nice thing about that is that I can visit relatives over there not much worries. Yet there is still that chance of having a statewide shootout if the government decides to move on a high level Familia member.

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » April 5th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Can't say I heard of the guy. So how are things looking in Nuevo Laredo. Much military activity? Have CDG stop trying to invade?[/quote]
Yep Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel have many of these unknown low level commanders in their organization especially the Gulf Cartel, they have tons of them. Well Tamaulipas is just like Sinaloa or worse in my opinion there is so much going on there but the media doesn't report it. The other time I went to Nuevo Laredo and saw a lot of federal police patrolling the streets one truck full of them stopped me and my friend, we had weed but they let us go because we gave them 10 bucks or so. There was a shootout a couple of weeks ago but I don't know much about what's going on in Nuevo Laredo since nobody reports on it or Tamulipas as a whole, all I know that it's Zeta ruled and "El Morro" "Calamardo" "Canicon" and other low level Zeta commanders are responsible for the security of the plaza but I don't know who is the leader of the plaza though. Much of what I know about Nuevo Laredo comes from this famous Nuevo Laredoan rapper "Mako Rayo" that raps for the Zetas. The maid I hired that is from Nuevo Laredo tells me that a lot of people are getting killed and all sorts of #%@& up shit happening there. There was this website where local people posted pictures and videos of what is happening in Nuevo Laredo, I'll try to post the website here. Do you also live near the border?[/quote]

It's always impossible to figure out what's going on in the border of Tamaulipas. Of all the areas the cartels are fighting for in Mexico, Tamualipas probably gets the longest heaviest gun battles.

The only group that has their supposed state under control is LFM or los Caballeros as they are trying to call themselves now. And they can't help buy invade their neighbors. It's one nice thing about that is that I can visit relatives over there not much worries. Yet there is still that chance of having a statewide shootout if the government decides to move on a high level Familia member.[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a report done by the SEDENA that mentioned Tamaulipas could rival Chihuahua in overall deaths, Tamaulipas feels almost like a warzone man it's crazy. Cartel members clone a lot of their trucks in that state, cartels always mention Tamulipas when they are threating people from the government, they something like "if you don't stop supporting this man etc. we will turn this state like Tamaulipas". The 3 "narco" states are Michoacan, Tamaulipas and Sinaloa in my opinion, I truly believe Tamaulipas is the most dangerous state in Mexico. You go to Mexico often?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » April 6th, 2011, 2:04 am

RDRIGN wrote:Can't say I heard of the guy. So how are things looking in Nuevo Laredo. Much military activity? Have CDG stop trying to invade?
Yep Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel have many of these unknown low level commanders in their organization especially the Gulf Cartel, they have tons of them. Well Tamaulipas is just like Sinaloa or worse in my opinion there is so much going on there but the media doesn't report it. The other time I went to Nuevo Laredo and saw a lot of federal police patrolling the streets one truck full of them stopped me and my friend, we had weed but they let us go because we gave them 10 bucks or so. There was a shootout a couple of weeks ago but I don't know much about what's going on in Nuevo Laredo since nobody reports on it or Tamulipas as a whole, all I know that it's Zeta ruled and "El Morro" "Calamardo" "Canicon" and other low level Zeta commanders are responsible for the security of the plaza but I don't know who is the leader of the plaza though. Much of what I know about Nuevo Laredo comes from this famous Nuevo Laredoan rapper "Mako Rayo" that raps for the Zetas. The maid I hired that is from Nuevo Laredo tells me that a lot of people are getting killed and all sorts of #%@& up shit happening there. There was this website where local people posted pictures and videos of what is happening in Nuevo Laredo, I'll try to post the website here. Do you also live near the border?[/quote]

It's always impossible to figure out what's going on in the border of Tamaulipas. Of all the areas the cartels are fighting for in Mexico, Tamualipas probably gets the longest heaviest gun battles.

The only group that has their supposed state under control is LFM or los Caballeros as they are trying to call themselves now. And they can't help buy invade their neighbors. It's one nice thing about that is that I can visit relatives over there not much worries. Yet there is still that chance of having a statewide shootout if the government decides to move on a high level Familia member.[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a report done by the SEDENA that mentioned Tamaulipas could rival Chihuahua in overall deaths, Tamaulipas feels almost like a warzone man it's crazy. Cartel members clone a lot of their trucks in that state, cartels always mention Tamulipas when they are threating people from the government, they something like "if you don't stop supporting this man etc. we will turn this state like Tamaulipas". The 3 "narco" states are Michoacan, Tamaulipas and Sinaloa in my opinion, I truly believe Tamaulipas is the most dangerous state in Mexico. You go to Mexico often?[/quote]

There's is no doubt in my mind. Journalist go to Juarez all the time, they don't dare do same in the Tamaulipas border. That place it seems is completely militarized. You can't get any information on that place. In Juarez most of the murders are at least capable of being reported. In Tamaulipas you can't even get that information. Massive shootouts that go on for hours happen all the time and no one says a thing.

Last time I was in Mexico was in November of 2010. One of my mothers sisters died, of natural causes, and we went over for the funeral. Let me tell you it felt as safe as it ever was. La Familia for better or worse have Michoacan al cien as they say. That wasn't the case a sew years ago when some of my distant relatives got killed riding their truck from their ranch to the pueblo. Back then our own relatives told us to stay away.

Oh and I don't live on the border. Born and raised in Los Angeles.

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » April 6th, 2011, 8:00 pm

mnjmc wrote: There's is no doubt in my mind. Journalist go to Juarez all the time, they don't dare do same in the Tamaulipas border. That place it seems is completely militarized. You can't get any information on that place. In Juarez most of the murders are at least capable of being reported. In Tamaulipas you can't even get that information. Massive shootouts that go on for hours happen all the time and no one says a thing.

Last time I was in Mexico was in November of 2010. One of my mothers sisters died, of natural causes, and we went over for the funeral. Let me tell you it felt as safe as it ever was. La Familia for better or worse have Michoacan al cien as they say. That wasn't the case a sew years ago when some of my distant relatives got killed riding their truck from their ranch to the pueblo. Back then our own relatives told us to stay away.

Oh and I don't live on the border. Born and raised in Los Angeles.
Do you personally know some of these guys from La Familia or at least someone that knows them? What do you predict of this war?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » April 12th, 2011, 1:39 am

Nayarit Mexico


RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » April 13th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Man do these cartel gunmen have balls to get into shootouts, it's crazy how Mexico has changed, I would of never thought to see this type of violence and shootouts in Mexico when I was growing up. Do you know who's fighting in Nayarit?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » April 14th, 2011, 4:53 am

RDRIGN wrote:Man do these cartel gunmen have balls to get into shootouts, it's crazy how Mexico has changed, I would of never thought to see this type of violence and shootouts in Mexico when I was growing up. Do you know who's fighting in Nayarit?

People that are backed by the CDS and people backed by Beltran/Zetas are doing the fighting. The general feeling is that the Nayarit plaza belongs to Joaquin Guzman and the Beltran/Zetas are heating it up.

More audio from nayarit, same shootout.


ToPHeR35
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: March 6th, 2011, 1:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by ToPHeR35 » April 14th, 2011, 12:13 pm

Sinaloa Cartel is too strong.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by MCD » April 20th, 2011, 11:25 pm

I wonder if all these cartel wars are going cause Mexican immigrants to bring ultra-violence into the street gang level like it did with the salvadorians. Maybe vatos are already doing that crazy sadistic shit to their rivals in LA and I just haven't heard about it. At least nothin like that pregnant girl that got killed by MS.

And you guys got nuts to be living in Mexico, is it bad where you stay or is it isolated?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by mnjmc » May 8th, 2011, 11:35 pm

More from Nayarit.


RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » May 21st, 2011, 5:31 pm

The description on that video is wrong. There were 4 gunmen dead, 2 state police and 2 ministerial police injured, and 1 civilian injured.

ToPHeR35
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: March 6th, 2011, 1:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by ToPHeR35 » May 21st, 2011, 5:49 pm

RDRIGN wrote:The description on that video is wrong. There were 4 gunmen dead, 2 state police and 2 ministerial police injured, and 1 civilian injured.
Do you have anymore updates?

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 145
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by RDRIGN » May 21st, 2011, 8:39 pm

ToPHeR35 wrote:
RDRIGN wrote:The description on that video is wrong. There were 4 gunmen dead, 2 state police and 2 ministerial police injured, and 1 civilian injured.
Do you have anymore updates?
Nope but I have more videos of shootouts.

Some scenes of a 6 hour shootout in Sinaloa.


Aftermath of a shootout between rival groups:


Shootout that lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes in Monterrey(my hometown):

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Mexico. Cartel Gun Battles

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 22nd, 2011, 6:27 am

RDRIGN wrote:
ToPHeR35 wrote:
RDRIGN wrote:The description on that video is wrong. There were 4 gunmen dead, 2 state police and 2 ministerial police injured, and 1 civilian injured.
@RDRIGN- This is going on in Monterey? One of my Mexican homies told me he used to go there every year for vacation. He said you could get huge lobsters there. This has to be devastating on the tourism in that area. I wanted to go there until I saw that video.

Post Reply

Return to “Mexico, Central America, South America & the Caribbean”