Belize

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Belize

Unread post by Q » February 3rd, 2004, 10:28 pm

there are crip and blood setz in belize

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 10th, 2004, 12:10 pm

alonso wrote:Click post reply to discuss gangs in Belize

WHAT UP ALONSO?
I WAS WITH A HOMIE FROM HARLEM 30'S AND HE WAS FROM BELIZE
AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS A GANG OF HARLEM 30'S BUT THEY ALSO
HAVE A GANG OF 20'S OUT THERE TOO. SO DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT THAT?

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » May 4th, 2004, 3:31 pm

There's a bunch of Garifuna peoples (black folk with their own language, besides spanish.. many are tri-lingual with english as well), claiming Rollin 30's crips from Puerto Barrios and also Livingston.. both of these towns are on the coast in Guatemala, 20 mins by boat from Barranco Belize, and like 45 mins from Punta Gorda Belize so there's all a that goin on down there... nuff blood sets too.

Y.G.K

Re: Belize Y.G.K

Unread post by Y.G.K » November 9th, 2004, 12:24 am

IM GARIFUNA AND FIRST OF ALL BELIZE IS OVERRAN WITH BLOODS BELIZE BITY, PONTA GORDA,DANGRIGA, ITS A LITTLE BIT OF Crips PUERTO BARRIOS IS NUETRAL, LIVINGSTON ALSO KNOWN AS LUBUGA, IS MOSTLY BLOODS, cENTRAL AMERICANS AND KARRIBEANS ARE TOO MUCH INTO RED, THATS WHY THE ONES WHO DO BANG ARE MOSTLY BLOODS! 6minutes 2seconds

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » November 29th, 2004, 10:18 pm

Kafilibu! Idabina... mafuna you speak garifuna..y espanol mourusou o guibeti....bousetibu... hamaru, mama frese! naore gna buma. baiba lou... holla back. ayo.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 30th, 2004, 5:15 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS GARIFUNA IS THAT A BLACK TRIBE IN BELIZE?

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » December 6th, 2004, 12:07 am

someone correct me if they kno better. I believe that "TRIBE" is a political term, referencing organization in Africa.

The Garifuna (or Garinagu) are descendants of Congo, Delta region, Benin (africa), ect.. brought over in 1700 something.. originally intended for Trinindad, but 2 boats shipwrecked offa st-vincent.... those who survived swam ashore and bred over the years with Arawak & Carib Indians... spanish couldn't enslave these independant people who had never been slaves... so they shipped em off to the Bay Islands of Hoduras, from which they spread all over to NIcaragua, a little costa rica and panama, but mostly Honduras, Guate & Belize. They have thier own language: garifuna, traditions, culture. Strongly african. Many have immigrated to NY (bronx), LA, Miami, New Orleans. Kafilibu, semetibu. Ayo 4 now. wanna kno more search garifuna, or punta(music)

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 5th, 2005, 2:14 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
alonso wrote:Click post reply to discuss gangs in Belize

WHAT UP ALONSO?
I WAS WITH A HOMIE FROM HARLEM 30'S AND HE WAS FROM BELIZE
AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS A GANG OF HARLEM 30'S BUT THEY ALSO
HAVE A GANG OF 20'S OUT THERE TOO. SO DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT THAT?
NOW THATS BS I KNO EVERYLOC IN HARLEM FROM BELIZE I CAN EVEN TELL WHO STARTED THE HARLEM 30 they aLL FROM BELIZE THEY AINT CONNECTED 2 NO 20 WHAT LOC TOLD U THAT SHIT

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 5th, 2005, 2:24 pm

JUST SAY CALIPSO ITS NOT A SECRET
EVERYbODY CAME FROM AFRICA bUT THATS NOT THE POINT
WE ALL CAME OFF BOATS AT SOME POINT
WUT U TALC GARIFUNA is A bROKEN SPANISH NOTHING AFRICAN AbOUT THAT THEY SPEAC STR8 SPANISH THEY DONY UNDERSTAND AFRICAN THEY UNDERSTAND SPINISH MY GIRL VISIT EVERY YEAR WITH HERE MOTHER AND GRANMOTHER THEY BLACC BUT THEY BLACC SPANISH THEY TELL U THEY SPANISH NOT AFRICAN THEY SAY THEIR DARC SKIN SPINISH PEOPLE ITS WHITE ONE 2 THEY ALL SPEAC SPANISH THEY NOT FROM THE ISLAND THEIR UNDER MEXICO CENTRAL AMERICA WHICH IS SPANISH

AND WUT YGK SAID AbOUT THAT RED SHIT U SOUND LIKE A CLOWN MOST BELIZE THAT ARE CRIP AND BLOOD LIVED HERE THEN GOT SENT back HOME HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH RED MOST PEOPLE FROM THE ISLAND ARE CRIP COME 2 NYC AND C 4 YA SELF U WILL C MOST AMERICANS BORN IN NYC ARE BLOOD AND MOST ISLAND BORN OR FAMILY FROM THE ISLAND IS CRIP I NEVER MET A BELIZE SLOb ONLY 30z CRIPz I THOUGHT THAT WAS THEY ONLY GANG AT ONE POINT 4 THE RECORD MOST ARE CRIP HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH A COLOR ITS JUST WHAT CAME 1st

I KNO ATLEAST 70 OF THEM STR8 FROM THEM COUNTRIES THEY STR8 CRIP THAT RED STATEMENT IS bOGUS JUST TRINA bIG UP bLOOD
THEY GOT POSSIES AND CLICC IF U GANGBANG MOST LIKELY U LIVED IN THE US AT 1 POINT

deedirt

Unread post by deedirt » January 17th, 2005, 5:24 pm

to 1 loccstu you dont no shit about the hood

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » January 20th, 2005, 10:09 am

YO--- like I said, i was never in belize, closest i got was livingston, guatemala, which is a GARIFUNA village, 20 minutes by boat from belize, and u can see belize accross the water. Garifuna is a people and a language. they don't speak AFRICAN, what they speak is an AFRICAN DERIVED language, which means it came from there originally, but since 1667, when 2 boats destined for trinidad crashed, carrying africans, the survivors washed up on st-vincent... and were therefore never an enslaved people. they mixed with the local Arawak and Carib Indians, which are Amerindian peoples... and their original african language was mixed with these, and evolved into what is know today as GARIFUNA, the language of the Garinagu. These people eventually got exported to the bay islands of Honduras because of the french and english colonialists developing st-vincent who were at war... but the islands could not sustain them (no potable water or arable lands), so these great boat makers (carib indian skills) led them to migrate to Belize, guatemala and further up the coast of Honduras... some even went to panama. since belize then became heavily colonized by the british, those mostly began speaking english, plus the brits brought in new slaves, who eventually took up english as well: they calll their english CREYOL, even though it sounds just like jamaican PATOI. the ones in honduras learned spanish. the areas that still speak GARIFUNA are where the Garinagu remained pretty isolated from the colonialists. I have personally met individuals and groups from Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica who identify themselves as Bloods and others as Crips. I do not belong to either gang nor support either side, and therefore have no interest in promoting either, so am not talking shyt. in the bigger cities these different sides get into bloodshed wars... so decide for yourself if you think they are "real", but that's what they claim,and the Garifuna speak an african-based language. get over it.

BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » January 24th, 2005, 1:41 pm

IDABINA!! HYPNOTICA BALIA'S PUNTA?DO YOU GO TO LUBUGA ON SPRING BREAK? POCHA WHO DO YOU LISTEN TO LOS SILVER STAR,GARIFUNA BOYS, PAULINA CASTLLINO, URU GURU, ITS A NEW GROUP IN PUERTO BARRIOS KALLED 'HINGA'.

TO THIS KRAB HAVE YOU BEEN TO BELIZE BITY ,THEY DO HAVE 20'S THEIR AND HARLEMS. BLOODS OUT NUMBER Crips 5 TO 1 OUT THERE IN DANGRIGA,BITY, PONTA GORDA, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THEIRS NO AFRICAN IN IT ARE YOU GARIFUNA? GARIFUNAS 1ST LANGUAGE IS GARIFUNA WE SPEAK SPANISH BECUASE OF THE SURROUNDING. GARIFUNAS WE TELL U IN A MINUTE THEIR NOT SPANISH THEIR BLACK!! THEIR ARE NO WHITE GARINAGUS THEIR ARE LOT MIX WITH THE SPANISH.CENTRAL AMREICA IS NOT UNDER MEXICO YOU IDIOT! QUIT TRYING TO PUMP THAT CRIP SHIT UP IM SPEAKING FACTS MOST ISLANDERS ARE BLOODS KOME TO LOS ANGELES ISLANDERS ARE BLOOD OUT HERE, BELIZEAN BOYS POSSE ARE THE BIGGEST GANG IN BELIZE AND THEY ARE BLOODS TO THE FULLEST ANYWAYS YOU ARE NEW YORK CRIP YOU GET KNOW STRIPES BLOOD.. DONT SPEAK UP ON GARIFUNAS YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!!!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 24th, 2005, 8:30 pm

BrimBone wrote:IDABINA!! HYPNOTICA BALIA'S PUNTA?DO YOU GO TO LUBUGA ON SPRING BREAK? POCHA WHO DO YOU LISTEN TO LOS SILVER STAR,GARIFUNA BOYS, PAULINA CASTLLINO, URU GURU, ITS A NEW GROUP IN PUERTO BARRIOS KALLED 'HINGA'.

TO THIS KRAB HAVE YOU BEEN TO BELIZE BITY ,THEY DO HAVE 20'S THEIR AND HARLEMS. BLOODS OUT NUMBER Crips 5 TO 1 OUT THERE IN DANGRIGA,BITY, PONTA GORDA, WHAT THE fu-- DO YOU MEAN THEIRS NO AFRICAN IN IT ARE YOU GARIFUNA? GARIFUNAS 1ST LANGUAGE IS GARIFUNA WE SPEAK SPANISH BECUASE OF THE SURROUNDING. GARIFUNAS WE TELL U IN A MINUTE THEIR NOT SPANISH THEIR BLACK!! THEIR ARE NO WHITE GARINAGUS THEIR ARE LOT MIX WITH THE SPANISH.CENTRAL AMREICA IS NOT UNDER MEXICO YOU IDIOT! QUIT TRYING TO PUMP THAT CRIP SHIT UP IM SPEAKING FACTS MOST ISLANDERS ARE BLOODS KOME TO LOS ANGELES ISLANDERS ARE BLOOD OUT HERE, BELIZEAN BOYS POSSE ARE THE BIGGEST GANG IN BELIZE AND THEY ARE BLOODS TO THE FULLEST ANYWAYS YOU ARE NEW YORK CRIP YOU GET KNOW STRIPES BLOOD.. DONT SPEAK UP ON GARIFUNAS YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!!!
Hey, I just got back from touring Central America and yes on the East Coast, including Belize, there is a strong Caribbean influence but to say influences are not prominent is FALSE. Get it right.

http://www.turq.com/belize/belpeopl.html

You are not asserting the truth so where are you coming from really?

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » January 25th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Kafilibu compa! de donde eres.. la buga boys, garifuna kids... were u there last semana santa, and for how long?? y te quedavas en barrios o la buga??

who said there was no carribbean influence? reggae culture and rastafarianism, for instance, are widespread for blacks in hispanic countries, from guatemala to panama, and from what i hear, hasta in brazil too.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 25th, 2005, 6:13 pm

Hyp Notica wrote:Kafilibu compa! de donde eres.. la buga boys, garifuna kids... were u there last semana santa, and for how long?? y te quedavas en barrios o la buga??

who said there was no carribbean influence? reggae culture and rastafarianism, for instance, are widespread for blacks in hispanic countries, from guatemala to panama, and from what i hear, hasta in brazil too.
Yes the world is all nearing all black. You are correct. Beep beep I am a Hyp Notica robot (read the sarcasm).

The TRUTH about Belize is they don't have a big gang problem and also:

"The people of Belize are those of a society made up of every racial and ethnic group imaginable: dark and light and each shade in between, beauty cast from African, American Indian, Chinese, Arab, Caucasian and East Indian. Belize's majority minority ethnic group consists of Creoles, originally from Africa, many by way of other Caribbean island nations, and many also with the blood strains of Belize's early settlers from Europe. This group gives Belize its unique quality of friendship, warmth and wisdom and also its independence of both body and spirit. Ironically, Mexico's Caste Wars of the early nineteenth century caused, at different times, both Mestizos and their Mayan enemies to flee to Belize for sanctuary. Many northern towns and villages in Belize were in fact established by one or another of these factions.

The roots of India, Lebanon and China are easily detected in the names and faces of merchants, shop owners and restauranteurs, self-made entrepreneurs, many of them descendants of labourers bought to Belize by the British in the early nineteenth century to build roads, canals and even railways. The small, long-settled, "white" element in Belize, not counting the Mennonites, are a mixture of early English, Scottish and Irish families, some Germans, and post Civil War Americans. These are families as proud of their "Belizeanism" as the most patriotic of Creole, Garifuna or Mestizo families. The Beauty of Belize is that its people, from whatever roots of however long- or short - ago, are Belizeans first, and whatever else second."

I was there three months ago. I am trying to tell you that pure Blacks make up only a minority in this country. There are many races represented yet less than half the country is mixed. Tell it right.