Australia II

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Australia

Unread post by $outh$ide » October 1st, 2004, 4:12 am

JuniorX do u no wot area in the inna West wood it b StrathfieldSth Burwood
dose areaz (iz Greenacre inna West)

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » October 1st, 2004, 4:19 am

AustStein that iz sum funny shyt u shud walk past dem wearin blue or red ragz n c wot dey do or jus give dem heapz of shyt n slap dem round(if u aint that much olda then dem coz if u slap dem n u hell olda it wood look rong if ppl saw it n dey will prob get dere daddyz on ya) u from Brisbane wot part

AustStein

Unread post by AustStein » October 1st, 2004, 9:31 pm

Redlands/Capalaba.. Lol, I think i would get fired if i started wearing blue or red rags.. Would look very funny with my suit

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » October 2nd, 2004, 2:07 am

SouthSide.. Greenacre is run by Lebo's.. Like most of the South-West.. Bansktown, Greenacre, Punchbowl etc... these guyz in that picture hang in Lebo Territory.. coz where im from it hard to confuse them.. we got Lebo's in Australia like crazy for anyone that didnt know.. but i know for a fact.. them Ese's r Cool with the Islanders..

as for the peeps Austein talkin bout.. ur gonna find them anywhere dude.. aint no escapin that bullshiit..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 2nd, 2004, 6:05 am

jin wrote:listen up im polish lived in poland till i was 16 im now nearly 20 ive been shot n stabbed 3 times im now in australia and im with an asian gang called sing wa we rnt the most dangerous gang but were big and we dont fu-- around now the most dangerous gang is the phillo mafia ive had fueds with a few once i was kickin it down at cabra 2 viets guys came up too me they didnt say a word the just rubbed there fingers togther meaning hand ova ya money i went fu-- this pulled my knife out and stabbed one of the guys in the ribs the other guy pulled a gun straight to my head then a car comes down the street and about 5 phillo guys with butcher knives came up slashed the guy with the gun he was hacked into #%@&$% pieces right in front of me then the guys went back in there car n drove off and i walked off before the cops come im lucky i wasnt dead but they had no beef with me holla bak junior x where u kickin it who u roll with holla
sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AustStein

Unread post by AustStein » October 2nd, 2004, 6:31 pm

Lol dude, You should become an fictional author

jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jimmy_tee » October 7th, 2004, 9:51 am

Junior X and Austein
The only smart people in this forum....
haha junior i liked your comment of Bob Brown in the Russian Mafia lol
catcha boys

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » October 8th, 2004, 12:33 am

sup Jimmy.. ur from South Australia right ??

jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jimmy_tee » October 9th, 2004, 1:23 am

nah mate, Melbourne.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » October 9th, 2004, 6:31 am

ahh i see.. dunno where i got Sputh Australia from .. maybe there was another guy from SA in here.. couldnt be bothered looking tho..

cerritos g

TVIBE AND JUNIORX

Unread post by cerritos g » October 11th, 2004, 7:18 pm

TVIBE...SEEMS LIKE YOU GOT MAD HATE AGAINST PINOYS.....WELL WE CAN FIX THAT...NEXT TIME YOU GO HERE IN THE CALIFAS.....LIL SAIGON AINT THAT FAR FROM CERRITOS OR EVEN LBC, CARSON AREA....HIT UP A PINOY IF YOU THINK THEY AINT NO THREAT.......SAME WITH YA JUNIORX......YOU PROLLY AINT GOIN NOWHERE BUT THE ISLANDS...JUST BECAUSE YOU ENCOUNTERED SOME PINOY RANKERZ DONT MEAN YOU HAVE TO GENERALIZE ON EVERYONE!!!!! IF YOU EVER MAKE IT HERE IN THE STATES....YOU CAN DO THE SAME LIKE TVIBE........DONT MAKE THIS RACIAL.....WE ALL KNOW THAT EVERY RACE HAVE PUSSYS.....BUT GENERALIZING ALL PINOYS ARE THE SAME IS ANUTHA THANG! YOU CAN HIT ME UP HERE IN THE FORUM IF YA EVER IN THE STATES TVIBE...WE CAN EITHER HAVE A DRINK OR WE CAN DO IT PINOY OG WAY!!!!!! AINT NUTHIN TO ME!

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » October 12th, 2004, 12:08 am

pfffttt... u aint from where i am.. u dont know who i know.. ur in another country.. ill generalise every Pinoy in Australia ive ever met.. by the way theres a shitload of them.. and they aint be sayin nada.. all Vocal and shit when they runnin deep.. hands in pockets and head down when they alone.. and thats every single last one of the Pinoys who think there tough out this way partner.. Pinoy OG way.. please miss me with that shit.. that just sounds Hilarious.. tvibes mah homie be knowin this aswell.. i can guarantee the thought hes gettin in hes head at this time aswell.. Baggy Micro-Fibre Pants, big ass Microfibre Shirt.. Long ass Gold Fringe and rats tail.. all of a sudden hes a Gangsta.. coz hes got a Pocket-knife and i know fa-sure hes afraid to use it..

ill be goen back to Islands will i ?.. yo ass should be back pickin rice

cerritos g

JR.X

Unread post by cerritos g » October 12th, 2004, 3:44 am

LOL! now...now, young'in, NOW TVIBES YOUR HOMIE...TRYIN TO JOCK ON HIS NUTZ NOW, AND YOU HAVENT EVEN MET THE MOFO YET! YA'LL COMEDY BRO! YA GOTZ MAD HATE AGAINST PINOYS COZ YOU WISH YOU WERE ONE...EVERY ASIAN CAN HATE ON US CUZ WE CARRY OURSELVES...WE CAN BE WHO WE WANT TO BE..PINOYS CAN GO TO DIFFRENT COUNTRIES, ASSIMILATE QUICK, LEARN THE CULTURE AND SPEAK THE LANGUAGE, GET THE PROFESSIONAL JOBS AND ESTABLISH THEMSELVES WITH A MADNESS! ..I MIGHT BE IN ANUTHA COUNTRY....BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS NEWBIE, I'VE TRAVELED IN ENOUGH COUNTRY TO KNOW THAT MOST PEEPZ HAVE THINGS IN COMMON.....YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED PINOYS THAT WAS CULTURED AND HAVE MORE TO LOSE! FIND A PINOY THAT LIVES IN POVERTY AND THEN SHOW YOUR HATE.....YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU WISHED FOR! DONT TALK LIKE A VATO, LIKE YOU SAID YA'LL FROM DOWN UNDA' , SPEAK LIKE A REGULAR MATE, LOL! I'LL BE PICKIN' RICE, NAH HOMIE..I'LL LEAVE THAT TO HALF-BREEDS LIKE YOU! I BUY MAH RICE AT THE STORE AND I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL BE RUNG UP BY TVIBE'S FAMILY.....PLEASE HALF BREED, YA KNOW YOU EAT RICE LIKE I DO, PROLLY MORE..LOL! DO ME A FAVOR AND SMACK ALL THE PINOYZ IN AUSTRALIA FO' ME...MAYBE THESE MOFOS WILL LEARN TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND BE MAD ENUFF TO KICK YA ASS BACK! EVERYONE...AND EVERY RACE GROUP WILL ACT TOUGH WHEN THEY RUN DEEP.....CHECK THIS SITE! THE FORUMS...SOME WILL TELL YA IN EVERY RACE ABOUT THE MOBBIN' DEEP...CHILD'S PLAY RANKA! DONT SUCK ON EVERY VIETZ' NUT SACK.....THEY AINT GOT NO LUV FA YA ASS! THEY'LL TURN ON YOU LIKE A MAD DOG! I AINT RACIST....I'VE SEEN ALOT OF VIET RANKERS IN MY LIFE AND I'VE SHAKEN HANDS WITH SOME OUTSTANDING VIET GZ......DONT MEAN THAT EVERY VIET I SEE WILL BE RANKERS AND BECAUSE THEY MEAN LOOKIN DONT MEAN I'LL BACK DOWN.....I CAN CARRY MYSELF WITH OR WITHOUT MY SET......IM AN OL' SKOOL G' .....SEEN ENUFF, LEARNED ENUFF....YOUR MOVE BRO!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 12th, 2004, 6:24 pm

OG Cerrito
firstly, wat are u even doing in the Australian section of this forum BIG BAD Cerritos OG?? ..wat hole did u come out of?? wat brings pinoys finest to this section?
my guess is u have been put up to this by someone else and i got a pretty good idea who.
Ok homie..imma comin to kali just for you. matter of fact i shld be in Kali after New years celebrations in Vietnam, so im thinkin of droppin by some time after Feb, so 'll hit u up then.
It would be rude of me not to extend my hand and invite you down to Lil Saigon as well wen im in town, its the right thing to do. play some pool smoke a blunt wateva or we can handle it guerilla warfare style just like our daddies, brothers,cousins,uncles did in the war, aint no thang!!! it runs in the family
In the mean time ive tried to smack some sense into those pinoys down here in oz, but they still aint fighting back, i dont know wat else to do.. they need a G like you to show them the way playa.
I aint racist, we're just speakin the truth, might be different in states ..but thats the way it is out here..so unless u gonna come out here and change all that...save the tough talk homie, you dont have to prove yourself to us homie..Big Pinoy Ol skool OG ...ahahah

PEAYCE im OUT

cerritos g

Unread post by cerritos g » October 12th, 2004, 8:14 pm

NAH...I WAS JUST TRYIN TO CHECK OUT THE G'S DOWN UNDA...DONT KNOW NO ONE FROM YOUR WAY OF THE JUNGLE......DONT WORRY HOMIE, I'LL BE THERE AT LIL SAIGON...IT'S A HEAVENLY PARK..AINT NO GANGERO THERE TO FEAR...I'LL EVEN INTRODUCE YA ASS TO THE COLONEL, IN FACT I'M THERE ALMOST EVERY WEEK, GOT SOME CRAVIN' FO' PHO...NEED MORE MSG IN MAH SYSTEM.....SAVE THE FEAR FACTOR FOR THE DOWN UNDA PINOYZ...THIS PINOY WILL NEVA BACK DOWN ESPECIALLY WITH AUSTRALIA'S THUGZTERS...LOL! NAH!! WILL NEVER HAVE THE URGE TO GO DOWN THERE.....GOT ALL I WANT HERE IN THE US! MAYBE WHEN I GET ENUFF LIQUID COURAGE AND THERE IS A SPECIAL OFFER I'LL BUY A TICHET AND SHOW YOU THUGZ HOW PINOYS IN THE LOS JUNGLES DO IT! MAYBE I'LL GET SOME VIETZ TO DO MY WORK...YOU PROLLY A WASTE OF A SPIT...ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE 1OO POUND THUG...HAHAHA! I'LL GET MY PEE WEES TO HANDLE YA ASS....YOU PROLLY ANUTHA YOUNGSTER WHO THINKS HE'S A BAD ASS, BUT AINT NUTHIN BUT A MALNOURISHED 99 1/2 POUNDER PIECE OF STICK! MAYBE YA'LL GET TOGETHER WITH JUNIOUR X HE'S HALF TONGAN SO HE HAS SOME WEIGHT IN HIM........I'LL TRY TO GET AHOLD OF SOME PINOYZ IN OTHA FORUMS...WHAT SET YA FROM AGAIN??? BETTER HOLD YOUR OWN YOUNG'UN....YA MIGHT GET WHAT YA WANT...LOL...MAYBE EAT MORE PHO WITH XTRA NOODLES SO YOU CAN PUT SOME WEIGHT.....SEE YA AT LIL SAIGON LOL!

cerritos g

Unread post by cerritos g » October 12th, 2004, 8:35 pm

TVibes wrote:OG Cerrito
firstly, wat are u even doing in the Australian section of this forum BIG BAD Cerritos OG?? ..wat hole did u come out of?? wat brings pinoys finest to this section?
my guess is u have been put up to this by someone else and i got a pretty good idea who.
Ok homie..imma comin to kali just for you. matter of fact i shld be in Kali after New years celebrations in Vietnam, so im thinkin of droppin by some time after Feb, so 'll hit u up then.
It would be rude of me not to extend my hand and invite you down to Lil Saigon as well wen im in town, its the right thing to do. play some pool smoke a blunt wateva or we can handle it guerilla warfare style just like our daddies, brothers,cousins,uncles did in the war, aint no thang!!! it runs in the family
the mean time ive tried to smack some sense into those pinoys down here in oz, but they still aint fighting back, i dont know wat else to do.. they need a G likIne you to show them the way playa.
I aint racist, we're just speakin the truth, might be different in states ..but thats the way it is out here..so unless u gonna come out here and change all that...save the tough talk homie, you dont have to prove yourself to us homie..Big Pinoy Ol skool OG ...ahahah

PEAYCE im OUT
ONE MO THANG...DONT BE BRINGIN OUT YA'LL WARFARE SHIT! YA AINT TALKIN TO NO YOUNGSTER HERE......YA'LL DONT PASS THE WARFARE TACTIC TO THE GENES LOL!!! IT WASNT THE REGULAR VIETZ THAT FOUGHT...IT WAS THE VC......AND THEIR ASS STAYED IN VIETNAM! YOUR DADDY AND YO DADDY'S BABY MAMA TOGETHER WITH YO UNCLES THAT FLED WITH THE GI'S WHEN THE VC'S CAME TO REGULATE YO' ASS! LOOK UP AND RESEARCH WHICH COUNTRY IS STILL BATTLIN' .....THERE ARE STILL INSURGENTS AND TERRORISTS IN THE PHILIPPINES YOU BUSTA......GUERILLA WARFARE MY ASS! YA AINT SCARIN NO ONE WITH THAT COMMENT YOU LIL RUNT! GET YA ASS TO THE PHILIPPINES AND SEE HOW MUCH BOAT PEEPZ THEY KEEPIN THERE! THEY AINT NO COMBAT READY VC'S BUT CREAM PUFF MOFOS LIKE YOU! COMBAT WARFARE HAHAHA! THAT'S PURE COMEDY! YA'LL PROLLY ONE OF EM STUDIO G'S...GO PLAY WITH YA GI JOES AND WISH YO DADDY, UNCLE AND BRO WENT TO WAR.....YOU SURE AINT DOIN NO WARFARE DOWN UNDA.....JUST BECAUSE YOU CARRY A BAMBOO STICK DONT MEAN YOU CAME FROM THE JUNGLES OF VIET! LOL! DONT EVER POST THAT LAME COMMENT IN THIS THREAD AG'IN! THE ONLY WARFARE YOU KNOW IS HOW TO CROSS THE STREETS DOWN UNDA WITHOUT GETTIN HIT! I'M STILL LAFFIN' HARD FROM YA'LL LAME ASS COMMENT! GET YA'LL CAMO'S AND PLAY COMBAT WITH YA'LL HOMIES THERE! NUFF SAID!

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 13th, 2004, 2:39 am

How old r u cerritos btw? U causing shit in the wrong forum. Insults over the net arent going 2 go anywhere.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » October 13th, 2004, 3:05 am

the fuck u trippin on with ur shit .. yo ass got no idea how we do it down under.. so dont get all cocky like LA is the Places of places.. half breed me ?.. yall whole race is half breed.. been fucked over how many times.. yeh exactly.. and yeh until a Pinoy learns to fight back.. imma keep whuppin they asses.. Viets got no Love for me.. yeh aigh OG.. least they got heart to defend themselves.. not run to the nearest Police station.. bitch ass Pinoys.. dems get no love from Nobody where im at.. all bustaz.. they run Alone.. aint no Chinese and Vietnamese gonna let dem Pinoys even rep that Asian Pride ... like always.. keep Hands in pockets and head down.. the Pinoy way !!

by the way.. whats the Joke about Australian Thugsters ??.. do u gotta be from a Poor and broken home in Los Angeles to be Dangerous.. hell naw u dont gotta be.. so put these nuts on ur chin ... bitch ass Pinoy..

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » October 13th, 2004, 5:05 am

yeah yeah junior x western sydney what whatttttttttttttttttt lol

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 13th, 2004, 4:24 pm

Sumone get this chump a tissue!! ive never heard so much BS come out of one persons mouth

"YA'LL DONT PASS THE WARFARE TACTIC TO THE GENES LOL!!! IT WASNT THE REGULAR VIETZ THAT FOUGHT...IT WAS THE VC....."

LOL..and here is a Pinoy who is tryin to skool me in my own countries war history , Stop running around asking ur viet homies for information on my country foolio. YOU"RE A CLOWN!!!! dont be MAD just cause every known country known to man has invaded the Phillipines , thats why yall have half breeds runnin around everywhere, yall dont know if ur asian, spanish or black HAHAHAH

Yall dont know how to fight back, thats why your country and ur ppl kept getting invaded, yall just know how to run, and yall are still runnin down here, CHUMP

Matter of fact Viets do click up with Tongans and islanders both outside and in the pen, cos they got heart, i rather click up with the islanders than yall weak ass Pinoys LOL!!!!
Alrite homie its past ur bedtime now, thats all for todays lesson

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 13th, 2004, 4:44 pm

BTW this is Tvibes

cerritos g

Unread post by cerritos g » October 13th, 2004, 6:40 pm

AS A MATTER OF FACT...EVERYONE GOT SKOOLED ON YO COUNTRY...HOW THE CHINESE, FRENCH, JAPS, FRENCH AGAIN, THEN AMERICANS RULED YO COUNTRY....DONT HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT IT...ITS A GENERAL KNOWLEDGE YOU DAMN FOOL! IF YA DONT KNOW IT....I'LL SKOOL YA ASS WITH YOUR HISTORY...YA CALL YA SELF A VIET...YOU ONE OF EM BANANAS WHO ALWAYS WISH THEY WERE WHITE......YOU AINT RACIST BUT YOU JUST SLURRED AGINST MY PEEPZ...I AINT GONNA STOOP THAT LOW YOUNGIN' BUT CHECK YO COUNTRY'S HISTORY AND EVERY COUNTRY'S HISTORY AND SEE HOW MUCH EVERY COUNTRY GOT RAPED BY OTHER MORE POWERFUL NATIONS....AINT NO NATION IN THE WORLD THAT'S PURE NO MORE......YA'LL GOT BUTTHURT WITH THE TRUTH, I LET EVERY PEEPZ IN THIS THREAD REALIZE YO HIDDEN SECRET THAT YA AINT TO BE FEARED, CUZ YA AINT NO JUNGLE TRAINED GUERILLA WARFARE READY KUNG FU FIGHTING VIET...LOL! WHO THE CHUMP NOW MR STUDIO G! YOU CLICKIN WITH THE ISLANDERS SO YOU CAN ADD MO WEIGHT TO YO 99 1/2 POUND FRAME !!!!! I'MA LEAVE YOU AND JUNIOR X NOW IN THIS THREAD...I JUST REALIZED THAT WHY WASTE TIME WITH LIL RUNT AUSTRALIAN THUGZ LIKE YA'LL......YOU STUDIO G'S ARE CREAM PUFFS, THAT DESERVE NO ATTENTION....DONT BE CLAIMIN WEST SYDNEY OR ANY FU__IN' PART OF AUSTRALIA IS HARD.....MY N'HOOD HAD MORE GANGLAND MURDERS THAN THE WHOLE MURDER RATE OF THE COUNTRY OF BIG BAD ASS AUSTRALIA...LOL! AND THAT'S A FU KIN FACT! YAH JUNIOR X....WE ARE BADDER HERE IN THE KILLA KALI! AND SAY THAT TO YO GROUPIES WITH the WHAT....WHAT...MOFOS EVEN SPELL WITH A FU KIN ACCENT! YOU STUDIO G'S DOWN UNDA ARE SIDE BUSTAZ AND YA CANT DENY THAT....I GAVE AUSTRALIA ITS 15 MINUTES OF FAME AND AN LA GANGERO WILL ALSO END IT! WHO'S GOIN' TO BE SCARED OF A GUY ASKIN...WHERE YA FROM MATEY! I'LL PROLLY BITCH SLAP THAT PERSON JUST TO INSULT THE HELL OUT OF A DOWN UNDA SO-CALLED THUG........WHERE YA FROM MATE???? GOOD DAY' CUZZ!!!!! CARE FOR SPOT OF TEA, MATE???? HAVE SOME SPOTTED DICK!!! LOL! AUSSIE THUGZ.....ALL DAY EVERY DAY.....LOL! WHO THE MAIN MAN OF THE VARRIO??? FOSTERS MATE!!!! SKOOL THE HELL OUT OF YO SELVES...SO YOU'LL KNOW FEAR WHEN YOU SEE ONE.......NOT THIS KILLA VIET FROM DOWN UNDA WITH HIS GROUPIE JUNIOR X...YA'LL JUST GOT SKOOLED PROPA' WITH A DASH OF LA GANGSTA!

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 13th, 2004, 8:00 pm

LOL LOL MORE TISSUES PLZZZZ!!!!!

" AND AN LA GANGERO WILL ALSO END IT! " ........ LOL AHAHAHAH LA Gangero wtf ahahah LOL gangero,
"YA'LL JUST GOT SKOOLED PROPA' WITH A DASH OF LA GANGSTA!" ... ...a dash of LA gangsta, A dash, Can i add a dash of salt with that HAHAH thats so funny LOL LOL AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA yeah u a gangsta in ur own lunch box!! HAHAHAah ive never laughed so much at a clown in my life
"YOU STUDIO G'S" ...LOL WTF i never knew i was a rapper AHHAHAHHA
"I'LL PROLLY BITCH SLAP THAT PERSON JUST TO INSULT..........."..LOL LOL Sorry, i apologise tough boy OG OLD skool dorito OGGG DOUBLE G GANGKSTA!!! Yeah we should fear you chump ahahahah

"I'MA LEAVE YOU AND JUNIOR X NOW IN THIS THREAD......I JUST REALIZED " LOL thats Right OGGG triple double OG run along now, do wat u do best RUN FOREST RUN!!!! you would fit right in with the Pinoys down here they're used to runnin!!! HAHAHAH You know ur right, we should stop cos too much BS aint good for ya, and ive heard enuff bullshiet from you to last me fo life!!! Sucka AHHAHAAHAHHHH

Hey wen u figure out wat race you are then speak up, till then keep tracking down who ur real father is LOL HHAHAHA

PEAYCE

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 13th, 2004, 11:08 pm

"DONT BE CLAIMIN WEST SYDNEY OR ANY FU__IN' PART OF AUSTRALIA IS HARD"

fuucck offf. Until u live here don't claim anything about Oz.

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » October 13th, 2004, 11:40 pm

okay ima join in the shit and stick up for my sydney homeboys (junior x) lol. Man i will 100% guranteee you junior would kick some ass man. Pinoys got nothing on tongans. Tongans are feared coz they crazy as fuck and they tough mofos. They throw them fists around, they dont need no guns which i real... if you were taking a shot at me in any way lad, im from a much rougher place than your from. South africa is a lot worse then where you come from. Try living there, i know im living here now coz my folkes couldnt take that racist shit along with the poverty and gangster life. I go over there now and all the scollies (g's) are still around, they crazy as fuck. Reseacha gang called the americans. They voted more dangerous then all usa gangs. And they have HQ in the street next to my mah. So even though junior x and i living in sydney, doesnt mean we expriences other shit elsewear. Dont diss on Australia either id rather live in a safe environment than gangbang an im sure any itelligent person would as well....

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » October 14th, 2004, 12:17 am

waa waa waa.. Pinoy as usual at hes best.. whining ass bitch

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 14th, 2004, 2:53 am

I'd say LA doesn't have shit on South America or South Africa when it comes 2 gangs, I did research and the S.American gangs are like drug cartels, I know this guy from there he said there's alot of guerilla warfare style gangs. South africa has gangs called Americans n Hard Livings i think. Also ghettoes in NZ, the gangs Mongrel Mob n Black Power got some serious dudes in there, Triads tried 2 get their support on some shit. America thinks they breed them tough or big over there or something, that's BS - go back to the homelands - Mexico, Africa, bits of the Pacific, South America, u get way harder dudes there, some of them they're living in 3rd world style conditions. America and Oz have it easy compared 2 some of them.

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » October 14th, 2004, 5:38 pm

word poly....south afirca is fucked. im goin back in a month. When i go over im not allowed out past 7 and im 17. Its crazy shit man. But dad says he gon take me to get pissed with him gonna be sick shit. Lol some pinoy wants to bash my other pinoy friend, but man fighting is fucking stupid over pointless shit so im not even gonna get involed

Wordy

Unread post by Wordy » December 23rd, 2004, 7:58 am

Just to clear some stuff up, sorry if im dragging up an old topic. But i dont believe we have any hard street gangs here in australia. we may have alot of people that are violent, but nothing like the crips and bloods.

I find it sad that the australian's on this forum are trying so hard to prove that we are as "good"as america when it comes to street gangs and stuff. It's ridiculous. Wake up guy, it's nothing to be proud of.

If anything you should all be commenting on the organised crime in melbourne, sydney and perth. Italians and Asians are running the show. Bikie gangs are also high up there. There isnt ALOT of violent crime here in austrlaia associated with gangs, but we have alot of organised crime.

And to those of you who think you are bloods and crips, or think there are bloods and crips in australia, remove your hand from your dick. The only bloods and crips here are the ones that have moved from a gang neighbourhood in the US, and i can garantee you there aint many of them.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » December 24th, 2004, 12:44 am

I don't think we have any aussies here claming blood and crip but I don't see what the fuss is about, Hell's Angels was a US gang but now have chapters worldwide why is it a different rule for street gangs? :?

razaldazal

Unread post by razaldazal » December 24th, 2004, 5:03 am

I know a few of my samoan friends that claim bloods. but they are good people and wont start trouble unless you start them first.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » December 28th, 2004, 3:49 am

Wordy wrote:Just to clear some stuff up, sorry if im dragging up an old topic. But i dont believe we have any hard street gangs here in australia. we may have alot of people that are violent, but nothing like the crips and bloods.

I find it sad that the australian's on this forum are trying so hard to prove that we are as "good"as america when it comes to street gangs and stuff. It's ridiculous. Wake up guy, it's nothing to be proud of.

If anything you should all be commenting on the organised crime in melbourne, sydney and perth. Italians and Asians are running the show. Bikie gangs are also high up there. There isnt ALOT of violent crime here in austrlaia associated with gangs, but we have alot of organised crime.

And to those of you who think you are bloods and crips, or think there are bloods and crips in australia, remove your hand from your dick. The only bloods and crips here are the ones that have moved from a gang neighbourhood in the US, and i can garantee you there aint many of them.
well do us a favor and dont try and clear it up.. coz u dont know shit.. hmmkay..