Australia II

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Australia

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » March 6th, 2004, 5:39 am

To JuniorX and Tvibes,
I apologize for my outburst of anger. BUT I still do NOT belive every aboriginal deserve the bullet. I do not think EVERY Aboriginal banger in Australia beats on women and childrean.To Napolain Im from Al Qouz.

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HaycH » March 6th, 2004, 7:26 am

You know what TVibes i just showed your msg to my boy behind me and he cant stop laughing. Your looking down on abos when your a fucking viet your self. Like yous have goten somewhere and will ever get some anywhere.

I just typed out a long ass post why viets are way worse then abos in this country, but i thought fuck it not worth it.

Handle yo candle kid.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 6th, 2004, 4:39 pm

Ali.. u obviously got a reading problem i said the pests need to be shot.. Hopefully u read it this time coz its the last time im postin for ur stupid azz ok..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2004, 5:38 pm

Haych
"You know what TVibes i just showed your msg to my boy behind me and he cant stop laughing" so what?? whats ur point? im laughin at u to stupid!

All that typing for nothing, why dont u share with us why viets are worse than abos in this country?

Are u Aboriginal?

What the fcuk are u talkin about lil boy? are u talkin about what the vietnamese people have done and contributed to this country as a whole or are u just talkin about the criminal elements?

either way it dont matter, dont even try comparing abos to viets fool, if u got something bad to say bout Viets say it out loud punk, u have every right to voice ur opinion as well, dont be scaredd punk.

Hey Junior,
wats up
U half Tongan, thats cool
I grew up with lot of Tongans, UTB and FUA boys that i still keep in contact with now, Our crew rolls with a lot of Tongans, many friendships were formed inside jail with islanders, they cool like that.

Yeah i heard bout The Lebanese and Serbs getting it on, they both had good numbers, should be interesting to see what happens in the next wek or so, so many ethnic gang wars going on lately

Keep you ear out, there going to be something going down between a Vietnamese Group and Big Circle soon, they had an all in Brawl couple of weeks ago in Chinatown, stay tuned

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 8th, 2004, 12:16 am

hey i got grips of relatives who rep UTB.. u know Manu, Soasia, or James.. they all brothers.. they bang pretty hard.. gotta be some of the only fobs i know that walk round heated up.. and Cripped out.. they came from the states..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 8th, 2004, 5:39 pm

im talkin bout back in the day, i was in high school wen i met these UTB boys like Filipe, Thomas and his bro winky, tele, john ice, Ricky etc , and this was like 10 years ago, now i see a lot of Tongans working for Uncle Sam, u know him? but they dont really claim UTB no more

so unless these boys were around then i prob wont know them
U know any vietnamese?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 8th, 2004, 10:59 pm

Naa the Only asians ive ever Mixed with was Pinoy's.. Coz Blacktown is like HELLA Pinoy Town.. no Vietnamese tho.. and yeh UTB has faded out but u still get some Youngstaz round my age claiming it.. and my Cousins Manu, Soasia and James.. they rep crip hard out as if they where still in the states.. Blue Chucks.. Blue Rag.. and stroll round heated up with straps.. .. Them and there boiz got mess with the Wogs round Burwood Area.. and of course all Samoans claimin gangsta...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 9th, 2004, 5:02 pm

i think we from different age levels brah
Yeah Blacktown has alot of Filos
Vietnamese dont like Filos in general, i dont really hav a problem with them, i always used to see Viets smashing filos for no reason, Filos dont really act asian anyways they act more black than anything else

Filos arent a threat in sydney anyways, there are other races to worry bout or in my case i got more beef within my own race. Viets are always fighting Viets, we keep ourselves busy and our hands full, kinda funny wen u think bout it hHEhEAEA

PEACE

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 9th, 2004, 6:41 pm

yeh im still a youngasta .. 17.. and yeh from what ive seen the Viets got a Fieece hate for Filo's.. and there aint nuttin the Pinoy's can do coz they Outnumbered and generally there crews r weaker.. and not wanting to front any crew of Viets even if the Pinoys at the time outnumber the Viets.. they seem to have no heart....

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HaycH » March 10th, 2004, 4:54 am

No i aint no abo.
Vibes mayne that net thug shyt is old, thought you knew it. Im over this lets see who sounds the illest ONLINE. Some of my best friends are VIETS so dont think im dissing you solo. Its just your so ignorant you cant see the trees infront of ya.. open your eyes mayne and look at things from a different point of view. You sound like every as mothafucka fake figga.

Time is money mayne
Instead of wasting some lets make some.

Later

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 10th, 2004, 5:17 pm

Haych
U contradict urself man
reread ur post, if u didnt start running yo mouth, i wouldnt have needed to reply

U sound confused, ur best friends are Viets but yet you come online and u diss them??? What net thug shit?? am i calling u out for a fight??NO, all im asking is if u have something to say at least explain it, u the one that started running yo mouth let me refresh ur memory

"Like yous have goten somewhere and will ever get some anywhere.
I just typed out a long ass post why viets are way worse then abos in this country, but i thought "i will get banned" it not worth it. "

so from that post, its seems as though u have something to say on the matter, so express ur point of view on why Viets are worse than Abos. If im not wrong, from ur post there seems to be some resentment or ill feeling in that post towards Vietnamese. so give ur point of view.

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HaycH » March 11th, 2004, 12:28 am

Its no diss its REALITY.. shyt my people aint fucking perfect. Half of my beefs are with my OWN kind. Your an ignorant motafucker and you will prob die like that. Your in no place to talk about abos like that.

I roll with viets that are REAL and we are all focused on one GOAL. It dont matter where your from what race color you are.. it all comes down to who you are. They would pick me over a viet anyday and the same goes for me. Just cause someone is from the same country dont mean they real. The shyt you stated about abos would go for viets as well.

Like i said you have the wrong MINDSTATE. You have to start thinking differently. For us its all about making that paper. No time for this kinda stuff.

Hopefully you get what im saying and where im geting at. You need to separate the fakers from the shakers.

Your playing with tonka toys..
I'm delving into quantum sciences...

SO let it be said, So let it be DONE!

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 11th, 2004, 2:29 am

HaycH where u located ?

radburn

Unread post by radburn » May 27th, 2004, 7:52 pm

Light_skin_boy wrote:
JuniorX wrote:dont think so cuzz.. i grew up in a rough neighbourhood but never started mess with women or children and only a few times started mess with a grown man.. these maggots target women and young kids.. why dont they step up a level and try jack someone they own Sex and Age.. get they asses Whupped.. and as soon as the police try to jump in they Yell Racism.. they Fools.. like i said.. anyone who act as ive said above deserve nothing but a bullet.. or even several bullets to make sure.. and aye wcrockets yeh they was here first.. is that a reason to pick on kids and women.. then start mess with police.. then as soon as they get busted they say its racism??.. hell naa !!
I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF MY BLACK POPULATION HURT OR PICK ON KIDS AND WOMEN I SEEN PEOPLE GETTIN DRUNK AND MAYBE PICKIN ON WOMEN BTU NOT MUCH OF THAT HAPPENS HERE IN sOUTH aUSTRALIA IT MUST BE DIFFERENT IN SYDNEY NOT ALL ABORIGINAL PEOPLE ARE BAD U JUDGING ALL OF US INSTEAD OF the ONES U KNOW... SO GETYA FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U SPEAK.... THERES ALOT OF WHITE PEOPLE THAT ARE the SAME........ DONT JUDGE A PERSON BY THERE COLOUR OF THERE SKIN BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THERE CHARECTOR (IM SURE MARTIN LUTHER KING USED THAT SENTENCE BEFORE LOL)
come to mt druitt man, i live in bidwill which is the heart of mt druitt and iv eseen abos rolling kids all the time. White people get the shit belted out of them out here just for the colour of their skin, research about the australian guy who was beat to death by two abos over 50 cents in lethbridge park.
i dont agree about them being shot, but they often pull the racist card, when they are commiting racist acts all the time. when an aussie or islander gets killed noone cares, but when its an abo, the whole nation goes up in an uproar

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 29th, 2004, 12:22 am

i got pride for Mt Druitt homie.. we be bustin out the knuckles.. not so many Cowards here..

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » May 29th, 2004, 12:26 am

come to mt druitt man, i live in bidwill which is the heart of mt druitt and iv eseen abos rolling kids all the time. White people get the stuff belted out of them out here just for the colour of their skin, research about the australian guy who was beat to death by two abos over 50 cents in lethbridge park.
i dont agree about them being shot, but they often pull the racist card, when they are commiting racist acts all the time. when an aussie or islander gets killed noone cares, but when its an abo, the whole nation goes up in an uproar[/quote]

I dont mean no offence to anyone i've just never been to a bad place like your saying i've been to a few communties though so i can only speak from what i know but yeah i agress some can be bad...

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » May 29th, 2004, 12:28 am

sorry i mean agree not agress

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 29th, 2004, 7:06 pm

yeh it be bad where he sayin.. Is generally.. Abos vs Islanders vs Whites.. but alot of the time.. u will Islander on Islander Fights..

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » May 29th, 2004, 7:28 pm

damn must be pretty bad up there i havent heard of much gang fights here in SA but i dont live in a big place...

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 29th, 2004, 8:44 pm

its bad.. but we knucle down.. nobody gets stabbed or shot here.. we got heart.. but i can guarantee if it came down to it.. i know GRIPS of people that could blast if they wanted too.. but alot of em just be knuclin down..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 30th, 2004, 4:36 pm

ppls check out this link

http://smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/26/1 ... 20873.html

im sure u might have heard bout it. got shot in the head twice, in the nose and face
was in a critical condition the last few days but died the other day.
watch this space, guy that was killed is a Gang leader from rival gangs that are having a major war right now, this war has been going on for a long time,
thats all im going to say about it

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 5th, 2004, 11:14 pm

I traveled australia for 2 years man and there aint no gangs.The only place is really sydney wheres its mainly vitenamese and lebanese,which don,t get me wrong are dangerous crazy fuckers.But talk of crips and bloods lol lol lol,me thinks you ave watched 1 to many hoodganster movies and are losing the plot.I can just see it"gday mate where you from cobber" arrr streeewth mate im a crip"bang hit with a boomerang.Why do aussies always want to copy americans?

Have your own identity ya aint from comton ya from sydney be happy for that fact.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 5th, 2004, 11:17 pm

But fighting wise ya cant really beat the tongans and somoans,fucking size of em.

NuKe

Unread post by NuKe » June 6th, 2004, 5:36 am

im from south australia..and there are Alot of Bikey gangs here, and wogs like WOA and MEB - which are middle easterns

then u have your typical 14 yr old wanna be tryhards like Seaford Homeboyz and COA, AOD n shit that think they tuff untill they run into some Asians or sumtin

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 6th, 2004, 5:21 pm

Yeah i know oz has alot of biker gangs and they are dangerous,i was just talking about street gangs american style.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 7th, 2004, 12:34 am

londonpride.. u aint been where i been.. u dont know who i know.. so speak on what u know.. or keep it quiet.. i know alot of tongans here that came from the states reppin that C.. and only a handful of Samoans Reppin both C and B.. if u Live where i live.. then u say theres no gangs and the gangs here r weak.. but if ya dont.. i dun wanna hear that mess alright..

NuKe

Unread post by NuKe » June 7th, 2004, 6:19 am

tru that, juz cos we aint in America doesnt mean theres no Siko gangs here in Aus..Maybe theres more numbers in USA like the 18th st with supposedly 20,000 members...nutin like that here in Aus...but gangs of Chinese with 1,000 can still be more than enuff

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 7th, 2004, 7:10 am

Australia aint down half as much as the states in Strert gangs.. Wes-Sydney still got alot of Street Gangs.. but Our Organized Crime is up there with all the top countries in that department..

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » June 7th, 2004, 5:25 pm

JuniorX wrote:Australia aint down half as much as the states in Strert gangs.. Wes-Sydney still got alot of Street Gangs.. but Our Organized Crime is up there with all the top countries in that department..
yeah i know i keep hearing on the news about Organized crime people being murdered....

radburn

Unread post by radburn » June 7th, 2004, 6:05 pm

what the hell would some backpacker from london know about the streets of sydney. Like the homie juniorx said, if you want to talk shit, then say it out here in the streets or it doesnt hold any weight. the only ones out here doing the crip blood thing are the islanders

jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jimmy_tee » June 8th, 2004, 9:31 am

Ignorant he may as the town/suburbs u guys talk of aren't necesarily on the tourist walk, however perhaps he means in the city centre.
from my travels to Britain, the city centres there do have more street crime than us. those kids will stab u quicker than they can look at you. you dont stand up to them, u just walk away....quickly
I think most of our street gangs/crime usually happens more domestically. perhaps due to police presence.
If u guys want to know more about British street crime i recommend these sites
http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk
http://www.scallycentral.com/
You'll have a great laugh at the pics but may find it interesting and know more what Londonpride was on about. Although these sites are about scottish NEDS.

Se

Unread post by Se » June 8th, 2004, 2:22 pm

"NEDS" Only seem to exist in the UK(England,Scotland,Wales) and Ireland. In the UK they're called "charvas" and "pikeys" among other things. In Ireland they have different names. In Ireland, Dublin, Limerick and Belfast are home to the most violent/thieving ones. Cork city is also pretty bad. But there found everywhere throughout the country in cities and towns like Derry, Dundalk, Warerford... In Dublin there called "Skangers". In Belfast "spides" but all over the country there known as "knackers". "Knackers" origianly was a name for travelling gypsies in Ireland who stole just about every thing that wasn't bolted down, but was adapted as a name for the settled hoodloms who lived in big housing estates and tower blocks.

Their music is mostly hard-dance, although they listen to hip-hop(though they're not wiggas). In general they range from ages 10 to 25 and usually leave school early to claim benifits, steal and smoke hash. At the weekends there drug of choice is alcohol or/and estacy. They are kitted out in the latest shiny Tracksuits/shellsuits/sportswear and white trainers and the essential baseball cap at 45 degree angle on the head, peak curled and pointing skywards. They also seem to favour the colour white in clothing. They also wear lots of gold jewelery. In the cities and big towns their main hobby seems to be stealing cars and driving round fast. Never leave your car unlocked in Dublin, Limerick or Belfast it will be taken. I'v always woundered, do groups like these exist in other countries or is it just here.
Last edited by Se on June 11th, 2004, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.