Mongrel Mob

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
DOLG

You Cant LEave

Unread post by DOLG » March 27th, 2007, 6:55 pm

If you join the ms13 you cant leave and if you try they will gun you down

noddy

Unread post by noddy » April 24th, 2007, 9:43 am

the most predominant gang in Wanganui is the MM. i know where the HA pad is, i worked up the road for awhile, and have only seen a handful of patches ever. the only time ive seen BP patches (or members for that matter) was on a recent news article lol. the only time you hear mention of the HA is when they get mess from the MM (punch-ups, drive bys etc). most of the MMs rep here comes from all the lil wannbes yelling out their slogans and pulling signs, although they have no true affiliation except they are related to or know someone. ive lived near the MM, they cause very little trouble for those who arent members of other gangs, but dont try to stop young supporters causing as much trouble as they can to everyone who isnt. color association and 'gangsta' glamorising on tv etc is what the majority of gang related incidents in NZ can be attributed to,

Marksman

Unread post by Marksman » April 25th, 2007, 6:36 am

Documentary PART 2.

Marksman

Unread post by Marksman » April 25th, 2007, 6:39 am

PART 3.

Marksman

Unread post by Marksman » April 25th, 2007, 8:38 am

Try again:PART 1

outback jack

Unread post by outback jack » April 30th, 2007, 7:58 am

UmanH-ay wrote:there from new zealand and even have a chapter in sydney

Didn't they try and start a chapter in Perth a few years ago and the other bikie clubs beat the crap out of them.

urutaha

Unread post by urutaha » May 6th, 2007, 7:02 pm

Yeah they are scum alright the latest crime was a shoot out in wanganui nz which toork the life of a two year old that was shot because these dogs just drove by and opened fire, as the child was a memeber of the black power family which these two new zealand gangs do not get on.But the thing I dont get is there both from the same race and alot of them are from the same family being maori that is. Im a NZ maori and proud to be and both these gangs are a digust to my beautiful tupuna (ancestors) how dare yous use the moko to represent yourselfs shame on you.My heart goes out to al those that have lost family and friends through gang rival but you all need to get your shit together and help our people out, drop your patches and wear the warrior one with pride represent our tupuna with respect.The black power and mongrel mob are a bad role model to our youths, here in New Zealand our youths are now trying to imitate American gangs like west side and so on. But just one thing to our maori youths you will never belike the americans yous are just wanna be's because there culture is so much diffirent to ours. Maybe oneday our youthsystem should drop you off in the getto of America and see how you get on for the first week may be the first day even, this is for the ones that end up in jail and dont no any

DuntHateCozItAintTrue

Ohh Hell Fuck Prick's

Unread post by DuntHateCozItAintTrue » May 18th, 2007, 6:32 pm

ehh you people need to shut the fuck up aye because you dont evan no the mongrel mob..far have you's ever had a family member in the mongrel mob gang?? well guess what i have.mostly my dad's family is in the mob and in the bp's but you dont need to hate on them or whatever cause you never no what will happen to yourself for all sake's u could be dead right now but New Zealand gang's aint that bad if you get to no them better so stop judging and shit cause i rep the fucking mob SFH!!! biitche's learn your right's before you judge people

YOU STUPID PRICK'S JUDGIN ON SOMETHING YOPU DONT REALY NO ABOUT

KEEP EM PEACE

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 19th, 2007, 7:44 pm

Fair enough, but MMM do seem funny to peeps from across the world seen, things are different in other places and NZ MMM looks cartoon to some.

urutaha

Unread post by urutaha » May 20th, 2007, 3:08 am

In New zealand we no what the gangs are like not all are bad but it does not mean we can make excuses for our wrong doing. i have whanau in both mobs and black power mostly mob.I must say thoe black power got no balls.They runaway from there shit and make threats behind doors, mob stright in your face, oh well shit happens.
PTA URUTAHA.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 21st, 2007, 2:27 am

MOB are on that sick shit though

alex0007

Unread post by alex0007 » May 26th, 2007, 3:49 am

I hve had relationships with both the mob and the BPs. As for down here in the south island gangs have little profile in any town because its just not cool enough to be in a gang here. From what i have seen gangs consist of fully grown 30,40 and 50 year old men who still think they are teenagers, they value extremely highly their relationships with other gang members and the gang itself often above children, partners and family especially if they are prostpecting "p". How these relationships develop is by spending vast amonts if time together smoking an array of drugs and hanging out and developing "trust" amongst each other by doing things for one another (usually shouting each other drugs).
Recentley New Zealand has seen gangs try to "get smart" by portraying to the media that they are becoming "more family orientated" and "wont tolerate P" however this is a mere facade. Although having met one leader of a particular MM chapter, he said that it was a policy of theirs for all members to have a full-time job. that is smart because it draws attention away from the gang, however he is the boss and has many soldiers working for him doing all the drug dealing so he would say that.
As within any group in society there and good and bad people and some of them are really nice. my advice is dont bother them and they wont bother you. simple. 8)

Amanda2121

Unread post by Amanda2121 » May 27th, 2007, 11:23 pm

Hi there i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can go to get information about the history/ formation of the Mongrel Mob? I know that it happened when a judge called some men mongrels or something like that but i cannot find any written sources. Trying to find something in which i can reference in an essay.

alex0007

RE

Unread post by alex0007 » June 4th, 2007, 7:18 pm

hey go to you tube and look up ross kemp on gangs, it was a legit documentrey screened in nz a couple of years ago and is availible there. and yes you are right a judge rerefed to the as "nothing but a pavk of mongrels" in relation to a gang rape and the documentry interviews with one of the original founders. :idea:

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: RE

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 5th, 2007, 3:06 pm

alex0007 wrote:hey go to you tube and look up ross kemp on gangs, it was a legit documentrey screened in nz a couple of years ago and is availible there. and yes you are right a judge rerefed to the as "nothing but a pavk of mongrels" in relation to a gang rape and the documentry interviews with one of the original founders. :idea:
I saw the video, I wonder if they set up there gangs everywhere in the US and challenge other gangs in the US with sticks and knives(no offense) cuz i dont know how they do it in NZ, but in America if ur gang only fight with sticks and knives ur whole set will be wiped out by another gang member with just a gun.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 6th, 2007, 6:21 am

Different styles - and at the end of the day, better to mash it up old school than have a crazy murder rate if you want to fight.....those NZ gangs reminded me of that old movie the Warriors, with thier back patches - mixed with the traditional Maori warrior face tattoos turned into a gang thing - those NZ gangs werent on a neighbourhood protection thing or a money making thing either (until of late with drugs, the thing which ironically, could end those old school NZ gangs), but on an old fashioned street warrior motivation, pride, honour and such, repping thier gang to the max. It was about who was the toughest fighters, not about pulling a trigger. Go rent that movie 'Once were Warriors' and see how the Moiri culture was hurt bad by colonialism and what became of the culture........can't really compare NZ gangs to US or even UK gangs, very different there....

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 6th, 2007, 6:59 pm

Two men appeared in Wanganui District Court this morning accused of murdering two-year-old Jhia Te Tua in a driveby shooting at Wanganui last moth.

In Wanganui District Court this morning the two men, aged 18 and 20, were granted interim name suppression and remanded in custody until June 11.

The duo were arrested at the weekend at separate Wanganui addresses over the weekend, after police were tipped off by members of the public.

Jhia died when shots were fired from a passing car at her parents' Puriri Street home, in suburban Gonville on May 5.

Her father was a Black Power member, and police believe a Mongrel Mob member fired the shot which killed Jhia.

The men first appeared in court yesterday when they were charged with offences unrelated to the Jhia's killing.

They remained silent during today's brief hearing when the remand in custody was not opposed.

More than 50 police have been involved in the hunt for Jhia's killer in the wake of an event which shocked and outraged the residents of Wanganui.

Several Mongrel Mob members have been arrested for offences leading up to Jhia's shooting and police have recovered six firearms in a series of raids on gang properties.

Police last week lambasted Mongrel Mob members who they said should be ashamed of their actions since the death of Jhia.

Detective Senior Sergeant Chris Bensemann said last week the investigation team was left with the impression nothing had been learnt from Jhia's death, and gang members had "no concept" as to the consequences of their actions.

The Mongrel Mob had behaved with complete arrogance, he said.

"The Mongrel Mob have shown complete disregard for the value of life and complete disrespect to baby Jhia and her family.

"They should all be ashamed of their actions, not only those responsible, but every friend, family member, or associate protecting these criminals."

Wanganui police area commander, Inspector Duncan MacLeod, said today the murder investigation continued, despite the breakthrough.

Many persons remained to be seen and numerous search warrants had to be completed, he said.

The investigation team still numbered 50 staff with assistance from as far away as Invercargill and Auckland, he said.

The team was in for the long haul with extensive inquiries continuing around information already to hand.

"I believe that there are further persons still out in the community who have material information that will assist this inquiry," Mr MacLeod said.

"I appeal to those persons to come forward before there are any more tragedies or regrets."

Elly K

Unread post by Elly K » July 6th, 2007, 12:26 am

who the fuk do u ppl think u r??! who r u to talk about these ppl? hav u eva met them? how wld u lyk it if i set up a website whr ppl cld go bitch about all of you? Fukn eggs My family the notorious MM how dare u fukn say that shit bout them they don't do half the shit u talkin bout if ne1 of us raped sum1 they'd be out quick as. They good people just coz they live a different lifestyle to you lot it ain't affecting u so grow the fuck up, get a life and get sumthng better to do!
Sieg Fucken Heil Mighty Mongrel Mob 4 Lyf!!

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » July 6th, 2007, 2:07 pm

one thing i dnt understand bout the MM is y their slogan has german words in it...german words used all the time by the Nazis...seems stupid to me

pure talent

your the fucken egg

Unread post by pure talent » July 23rd, 2007, 5:06 am

Elly K wrote:who the #%@& do u ppl think u r??! who r u to talk about these ppl? hav u eva met them? how wld u lyk it if i set up a website whr ppl cld go bitch about all of you? #%@& eggs My family the notorious MM how dare u #%@& say that shit bout them they don't do half the shit u talkin bout if ne1 of us raped sum1 they'd be out quick as. They good people just coz they live a different lifestyle to you lot it ain't affecting u so grow the fu-- up, get a life and get sumthng better to do!
Sieg #%@&$% Heil Mighty Mongrel Mob 4 Lyf!!

how in the fuck can you defend those bunch of drop kicks heres a fucken medal for ya whoop dee i got family in Black power and mongrel mob and there all pieces of shit walking down my home town of pukekohe and feel threatend and thats from my own fucken family yea good old gangs great huh think god im the good side and was raised well...and there lifestyle isnt affecting me the fuck you no u illeterate fuck i work hard and onest for my money yet these cunts get what 12.5% of my hard earned pay because they were to fucken lazy to get a job and work fuck you..im moari and no what im not proud of us as a nation at all i work hard went to uni yet oh wait im a moari so gota be somthing up with that the youth of today have no restpect for any one walk down town im wearing a blue hat with ripcurl some little fuck with go seig hail and wana scrap bitch wtf hows that no bad for the community gangs are bad for any town and mongrel mob and black power need to get a life nice people fuck you smoken :x

Hengus

Unread post by Hengus » October 30th, 2007, 2:40 am

niro wrote:first time i heard of em was in Ross Kemp's documentary, they're nuts with their face tattoos and fight like animals
I'm sorry but I find that quite offensive. Admittedly some of the things that go on between Black Power and Mongrel Mob are disgusting, not least the prevalence of Gang related activities creeping into schools, however there are many members of both gangs that I know personally who are wonderful people and not "bestial tattood nuts."

For your information, the tattoos are called moko and are an integral part of Maori culture.

nzjourno

Unread post by nzjourno » April 12th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Hey there.

My name is Ed and I'm a journalist at the New Zealand Broadcasting School. I'm looking at making a documentary about gangs in New Zealand, focusing on how the media portrays them and their lifestyle and if it is as bad as it is shown on the 6pm news. I'm looking to get in touch with someone preferably in Christchurch or surrounding areas about this. If you or anyone you know can help, can you please private bebo message me?

Ed

iamomes

Re: Mongrel Mob

Unread post by iamomes » July 21st, 2008, 3:14 am

BRO YOUR FULL OF SHIT FUCK THE MONGREL MOB & BLACK POWER THOSE GANGS ARE ONLY A FACTOR IN THE LITTLE TOWNZ OF NZ BUT IN CITY'S LIKE AUCKLAND THEY GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT EVEN IN THE PRISON SYSTEMS THE ISLANDERS RUN THE SHOW IN MOST OF THE PRISONS! ACT LIKE YOU NO FOOL

maoriboyfromwairoa
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Wairoa

Unread post by maoriboyfromwairoa » December 6th, 2009, 8:58 pm

you wana know why they say"sieg heil" not to confuse you or intimidate you its more of a salute in saying example"sieg heil dog what are you doing today" usualy pulling there gang sign which pritty much is a surfy hang loose sign with your 3 middle fingers clenched and the thumb and pinky still sticking out.and whos this idiot saying the black power are only into motorcycles and american cars what a load of BS i live in wairoa was brought up in frasertown and i aint never seen no blackpower roll around here on a harley or chevy maybe a ford but nothing flash more like the old skool falcons and stuff you see more mongrel mob member round rolling on harleys and triumph they aint no motorbike gang though and not all of them tough some of them are all shit mongrel mob or blackpower.most of both gangs these day are fried(on pure methamphetimine)only the prez is gettin richer every1 else is f**ct.

maoriboyfromwairoa
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Wairoa

Unread post by maoriboyfromwairoa » December 6th, 2009, 9:00 pm

you wana know why they say"sieg heil" not to confuse you or intimidate you its more of a salute in saying example"sieg heil dog what are you doing today" usualy pulling there gang sign which pritty much is a surfy hang loose sign with your 3 middle fingers clenched and the thumb and pinky still sticking out.and whos this idiot saying the black power are only into motorcycles and american cars what a load of BS i live in wairoa was brought up in frasertown and i aint never seen no blackpower roll around here on a harley or chevy maybe a ford but nothing flash more like the old skool falcons and stuff you see more mongrel mob member round rolling on harleys and triumph they aint no motorbike gang though and not all of them tough some of them are all shit mongrel mob or blackpower.most of both gangs these day are fried(on pure methamphetimine)only the prez is gettin richer every1 else is f**ct.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re:

Unread post by Dobre » December 10th, 2009, 9:00 am

nzjourno wrote:Hey there.

My name is Ed and I'm a journalist at the New Zealand Broadcasting School. I'm looking at making a documentary about gangs in New Zealand, focusing on how the media portrays them and their lifestyle and if it is as bad as it is shown on the 6pm news. I'm looking to get in touch with someone preferably in Christchurch or surrounding areas about this. If you or anyone you know can help, can you please private bebo message me?

Ed
Bebo? LMFAO