A look into the Daily lives of 2 New Zealand Gangs.

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

A look into the Daily lives of 2 New Zealand Gangs.

Unread post by TAADOW » April 26th, 2004, 1:43 pm

Based Gangs..
A back PATCH is displayed on all Gangs mentioned here.

BLACK POWER PATCH= A CLENCHED FIST
BLACK POWER= Set up from the Black Power Movement and following of the Black Panther Movement from Oakland California This Gang was set up in the early-late 70s.Prolly one of the biggest gangs..
BLACK POWER had members mainly Maori and Polynesian till the early mid 80s when White members were accepted.
GANG AFFILIATION was a Clenched Fist in the Air..with the words yelled
YO YO!! or YO F*** YO!!
Also a BLUE RAG is displayed (and strictly BLUE)to show allegiance or symbolisation.
Also whats called a TA MOKO(heavily tattooed face of either Maori design or gang fists with rockers of area names).

Main Rivals=MONGREL MOB,HEADHUNTERS,STORMTROOPERS(who dont exist no more,but were deadly rivals who never gave a fck!)and many more..All 3 Fly RED RAGS..
**SUB-SETS of BLACK POWER**
GYPSIES
BLACK POWER MOVEMENT
SYNDICATES or BLACK POWER SINDIES.
BLACK POWER NOMADS(who later became known as their own gang NOMADS 77)
JUNIOR BLACK POWER.
NEWPORT..

there are other names that ill try remember..

GANG DISSES...MONGREL MOB=MUTTS,MONKEYS,DOGSHIT,
STORMTROOPERS=SEAGULLS or BIRDSHIT..
HEADHUNTERS=FISH HEADS.

MONGREL MOB
Back patch is a Snarling BULLDOG ,each area has a different face growl and or poking tongue of a Bulldog..

MONGREL MOB began in a courtcase back in the late70s-early80s..IN a town called Wairoa.
After the passing of a sentence to 2 maori criminals a judge exclaimed these words..You 2 are nothing but a bunch of Mongrels..And so hence MONGREL MOB was formed in Jail..
MONGREL MOB was a feared Gang that no one messed with,they had so many wars back in them days with BLACK POWER.
They are still a dominant force today..Mainly in the Country native areas they are prolly more vicious..They have the odd Drive bys there and shootings..Ive had 3 cousins on 3 seperate incidents from both sides SHOOT and KILL each other..Mainly Dominated by Maori Members also a lot of Polys in different area chapters..

GANG AFFILIATION was a a clenched fist but with the thumb and lil finger upright..To which words they would echo was SEIG F***** HEIL!
A RED RAG was their Color,They were Strictly RED..
In my knowledge they were known to Start the Disrespect of TA MOKO tattooing..They can be seen with BULLDOGS on there faces among Maori Tattoos..IMHO prolly one of the Staunchest if not nuttiest Gangs..

MAIN RIVALS..BLACK POWER..

SUB SETs..
MIGHTY MONGREL MOB ROGUES
NOTORIOUS MONGREL MOB
MONGREL MOB CENTRAL
MONGREL MOB AOTEAROA
MONGRELISM
WAIROA DOGS.

GANG DISSES..BLACK POWER=ARSEHOLES,NIGGAZ,BUMBUMS.

Tehre are more just need time to put thinking cap back on..
NOTORIOUS and ROGUES would have to be the MEanest out of the lot..

p.s. A lot of the conflict among maori youth and gangs was some say a generation pass down of fighting styles similar to that of Maori tribes who fought each other in wars..because those war days no longer existed it was said it carried on through gang warfare..
In jail back then and even now you had 2 choices you either join Mongrel Mob or black Power or get beat down..

In this new era these Gangs are still acitve and involved heavily in the drug trade namely P manufacturing(methamphetamine)..
It is known now that alot of the gangs have all joined forces as allies to do business with each other..but mainly in the city..If you go outof like the main city Auckland they are still a lot of beef among the gangs like the Mob and the blacks..

my last message is METHAMPHETAMINE is killing our Youth and People..
Lets STOP IT!
For a story on my use on methamphetamine you can go to the website in my signature..

there a re lots of gangs in NZ i will document most i can,..

KIA ORA..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: A look into the Daily lives of 2 New Zealand Gangs.

Unread post by MrYayo » April 26th, 2004, 2:49 pm

TAADOW wrote:Based Gangs..
A back PATCH is displayed on all Gangs mentioned here.

BLACK POWER PATCH= A CLENCHED FIST
BLACK POWER= Set up from the Black Power Movement and following of the Black Panther Movement from Oakland California This Gang was set up in the early-late 70s.Prolly one of the biggest gangs..
BLACK POWER had members mainly Maori and Polynesian till the early mid 80s when White members were accepted.
GANG AFFILIATION was a Clenched Fist in the Air..with the words yelled
YO YO!! or YO F*** YO!!
Also a BLUE RAG is displayed (and strictly BLUE)to show allegiance or symbolisation.
Also whats called a TA MOKO(heavily tattooed face of either Maori design or gang fists with rockers of area names).

Main Rivals=MONGREL MOB,HEADHUNTERS,STORMTROOPERS(who dont exist no more,but were deadly rivals who never gave a fck!)and many more..All 3 Fly RED RAGS..
**SUB-SETS of BLACK POWER**
GYPSIES
BLACK POWER MOVEMENT
SYNDICATES or BLACK POWER SINDIES.
BLACK POWER NOMADS(who later became known as their own gang NOMADS 77)
JUNIOR BLACK POWER.
NEWPORT..

there are other names that ill try remember..

GANG DISSES...MONGREL MOB=MUTTS,MONKEYS,DOGSHIT,
STORMTROOPERS=SEAGULLS or BIRDSHIT..
HEADHUNTERS=FISH HEADS.

MONGREL MOB
Back patch is a Snarling BULLDOG ,each area has a different face growl and or poking tongue of a Bulldog..

MONGREL MOB began in a courtcase back in the late70s-early80s..IN a town called Wairoa.
After the passing of a sentence to 2 maori criminals a judge exclaimed these words..You 2 are nothing but a bunch of Mongrels..And so hence MONGREL MOB was formed in Jail..
MONGREL MOB was a feared Gang that no one messed with,they had so many wars back in them days with BLACK POWER.
They are still a dominant force today..Mainly in the Country native areas they are prolly more vicious..They have the odd Drive bys there and shootings..Ive had 3 cousins on 3 seperate incidents from both sides SHOOT and KILL each other..Mainly Dominated by Maori Members also a lot of Polys in different area chapters..

GANG AFFILIATION was a a clenched fist but with the thumb and lil finger upright..To which words they would echo was SEIG F***** HEIL!
A RED RAG was their Color,They were Strictly RED..
In my knowledge they were known to Start the Disrespect of TA MOKO tattooing..They can be seen with BULLDOGS on there faces among Maori Tattoos..IMHO prolly one of the Staunchest if not nuttiest Gangs..

MAIN RIVALS..BLACK POWER..

SUB SETs..
MIGHTY MONGREL MOB ROGUES
NOTORIOUS MONGREL MOB
MONGREL MOB CENTRAL
MONGREL MOB AOTEAROA
MONGRELISM
WAIROA DOGS.

GANG DISSES..BLACK POWER=ARSEHOLES,NIGGAZ,BUMBUMS.

Tehre are more just need time to put thinking cap back on..
NOTORIOUS and ROGUES would have to be the MEanest out of the lot..

p.s. A lot of the conflict among maori youth and gangs was some say a generation pass down of fighting styles similar to that of Maori tribes who fought each other in wars..because those war days no longer existed it was said it carried on through gang warfare..
In jail back then and even now you had 2 choices you either join Mongrel Mob or black Power or get beat down..

In this new era these Gangs are still acitve and involved heavily in the drug trade namely P manufacturing(methamphetamine)..
It is known now that alot of the gangs have all joined forces as allies to do business with each other..but mainly in the city..If you go outof like the main city Auckland they are still a lot of beef among the gangs like the Mob and the blacks..

my last message is METHAMPHETAMINE is killing our Youth and People..
Lets STOP IT!
For a story on my use on methamphetamine you can go to the website in my signature..

there a re lots of gangs in NZ i will document most i can,..

KIA ORA..

Why were Poly`s in a gang called "Black Power"? It makes no sense because the BPP (Black Panther Party) were NOT a gang.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 26th, 2004, 3:18 pm

poly as in polynesian?..maori and polynesian were like on the same baot you could say..like tightknit...same colour different cultures on the outer of the great white hu ha..

yeah down here its different..from all accounts and living that life i understand black power was a movement till they started to get negative press from the media as a gang,..but this i state i can say that the president of black Power at the time had affiliation like back in the day with the Black Panther movement..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 27th, 2004, 1:33 am

y0.. i posted sumfin on the "New Zealand Gangs" thread on here befo' TADOO and the Majority of the Power aint be Tattin they face up y0.. it be the Mongrels mostly decoratin they faces with the Tats.. Tattin up the face seems to be more of a Maori thing ... Peace brotha..

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 27th, 2004, 3:09 pm

hehe dont be to be rude bro but i slanged and hanged wid them niggaz.
so yeah i was kinda like up in there..and alll the brothers i know most of them be tatted up facially,including me but i have had half my face tattoos lasered of now just the forehead to go now and yeah..oh the mistakes we make ewhen were young....but yeah none more than the mongrel mob..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 27th, 2004, 3:24 pm

TAADOW wrote:hehe dont be to be rude bro but i slanged and hanged wid them niggaz.
so yeah i was kinda like up in there..and alll the brothers i know most of them be tatted up facially,including me but i have had half my face tattoos lasered of now just the forehead to go now and yeah..oh the mistakes we make ewhen were young....but yeah none more than the mongrel mob..
Damn that must be painful to laser out your tats on your face,bruh.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 27th, 2004, 3:43 pm

Let thsi be a warning to any brothers/sisters out there who be tatting up and later on in life you wil regret it..
But the laser removal was the most painfullest pain i ever tasted in my life..Might pay to have sex before you go..lol..

but anyway the pain can be likened like some dripping that in your frying pan that be splatting on to your arms but real painful as..

when my tattoos on my nose was lasered of id have to say that was one of the most painfullest pains i ever felt..

so yeah ive had like 14 sessions to remove the cheeks and nose tattoos..
and now my forehead is left to deal with..i aint been back in like 8 months..lol..fkkk that..rest time now..

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 27th, 2004, 3:47 pm

TAADOW wrote:Let thsi be a warning to any brothers/sisters out there who be tatting up and later on in life you wil regret it..
But the laser removal was the most painfullest pain i ever tasted in my life..Might pay to have sex before you go..lol..

but anyway the pain can be likened like some dripping that in your frying pan that be splatting on to your arms but real painful as..

when my tattoos on my nose was lasered of id have to say that was one of the most painfullest pains i ever felt..

so yeah ive had like 14 sessions to remove the cheeks and nose tattoos..
and now my forehead is left to deal with..i aint been back in like 8 months..lol..fkkk that..rest time now..
damn man....how long was each session???

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 27th, 2004, 3:51 pm

when i first started going it was like 10-15 mins..
after about the firt 4 sessions it cut down to like 5 mins..
but when my nose was getting lasered it was like a few more minutes as i had to endure a lot of pain and ask for time out..

after that it started being 5 mins the most as only lines were left..alot of the shaded parts were the hardest but lest painfullest...

i had to lie down with these goggles like swimming goggles on..and her breast used to be pressed up against my shoulder and yeah she was HOT!.lol..

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 27th, 2004, 3:57 pm

TAADOW wrote:her breast used to be pressed up against my shoulder and yeah she was HOT!.lol..
so it wer'nt all bad..lol :lol:

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 27th, 2004, 5:13 pm

ToM wrote:
TAADOW wrote:her breast used to be pressed up against my shoulder and yeah she was HOT!.lol..
so it wer'nt all bad..lol :lol:
taadow..it was all good seeing her and going there for visits was of the hook..till she left.lol...and there wasnt really anything to look forward to after that.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » February 19th, 2005, 3:51 pm

MUNGA KAHA are also a Black power sub-set

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 10th, 2005, 2:50 am

You forgot also to Metion the King Cobras.
A lot of their prospects claim crip in central auckland mainly in the Grey Lynn suburb.They've been going for a long time now.They are prodominantly Samoan and Tongan and a small minority of Maoris.They do not have any white members but do have associates that are white.

The KCs Claim turf around central and some parts of south auckland.But their strongest area would be Grey Lynn.They Run the phones in Mt eden prison and have the most numbers in their so ive heard.I find that the Black Power and mongrel mob are more influential and stronger in other towns and cities such as Napier,Hastings,The wellington area of Porirua.

The Head of The Black Power is facing a court case currently due to the bust on his Drug house in the suburb of Otahuhu in south auckland.They occupied a housing project near to the house also.Residents were often to intimidated and threatend and in some cases harmed when near the housin block.Gun fire was also exchanged between rival gangs trying to move in on the drug trafficking in the area.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 27th, 2005, 2:04 pm

MANGUKAHA is the Maori Language Translation for BLACK POWER ... A hardened bunch of the same set..
Yeah KCs are around back in the day they had beef with the HEADHUNTERS which resulted in one of the KCs being murdered in a street brawl by one of the main HEADHUNTERS..All out Baseball bats and knives,no guns.

Update on current Situation All GANGS well most are now unified in the METH trade here in NZ...its a big industry now..
Even the Po pos cant believe it..
You got Black Power,Mongrel Mob,KCs,Headhunters,White Motorcycle Gangs,Filthy Few,Highway 61s,Nomads etc all Together at one table a few times.
I been on the table with most high up Gang Leaders..Smoking the Meth or P with them..
[img]http://img121.echo.cx/img121/392/pjqst053ft.jpg[/img]
Mongrel Mob.
[img]http://img258.echo.cx/img258/7233/pjqst104cj.jpg[/img]
King Cobra.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 27th, 2005, 2:08 pm

Forgot to mention the Hells Angels.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 5th, 2005, 1:29 am

Shit thats an old picture of the KCs, i myself live in the area of grey lynn.
KCs still beef with the Black power,mongrel mob, Headhunters and others but not usually in Grey Lynn, most of their conflict takes place in Mangere where they have turf.The strange thing is KCs seem to dress casually or ya know like american hip hop style, they dont wear patches like the mob and black power do for some strange reason.

Oh and by the way is The KC president Narree in the photo i cant seem to tell.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » July 5th, 2005, 3:01 pm

so the black power gang lets white dudes in?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 11th, 2005, 7:11 pm

^^yeah sorta, but mainly the guys who are weight are half cast with polynesian or Maori

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 12th, 2005, 8:38 pm

why would a white person want to be in a gang called "Black Power, fuck that.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 2:01 am

^^^ who knows, The real reason it was started was because it was just following the black power movement from Oakland California, but nowadays a lot of the members dont really follow the actual cause its all about just making the dough. But yes most of the white members are half cast with Polynesian or Maori

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » July 21st, 2005, 11:18 am

MONGREL MOB was formed 1956 not early 70s in the HAWKES BAY AREA ask the OGs ! ! an BLACK POWER in EARLY 70s............................ KING COBRAs was formed in EARLY 70s in PONSONBY , AUCKLAND then SPRED 2 KINGSLAND , GREY LYNN , AVONDALE , etc etc..................

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » July 21st, 2005, 11:26 am

MONGREL MOB was formed 1956 not early 70s in the HAWKES BAY AREA ask the OGs ! ! an BLACK POWER in EARLY 70s............................ KING COBRAs was formed in EARLY 70s in PONSONBY , AUCKLAND then SPRED 2 KINGSLAND , GREY LYNN , AVONDALE , etc etc.................. In the mid 70s HEaDHUNTER PRES was ISSAKO ANAIA a SAMOAN CAT , an day had a JNR SET called " SCALPHUNTERS" which i was a MEMBER at the age of 12..... day wer BASED in WEST AUCKLAND , GI , AUCKLAND CITY...............

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 22nd, 2005, 1:15 am

hamo_uce wrote:MONGREL MOB was formed 1956 not early 70s in the HAWKES BAY AREA ask the OGs ! ! an BLACK POWER in EARLY 70s............................ KING COBRAs was formed in EARLY 70s in PONSONBY , AUCKLAND then SPRED 2 KINGSLAND , GREY LYNN , AVONDALE , etc etc..................
Nah Bro Mongrel Mob came in the mid 70s as TAADOW had stated.
King Kobras started in the mid 70s as well in Grey Lynn and Ponsonby (as both areas basically border eachother.) Then it spread to south auckland.
I knew they had like a Dope spot in Kingsland a few years back but i didnt see any activity by them there, Do you know of any activity they had Kingsland^^^?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 22nd, 2005, 1:15 am

hamo_uce wrote:MONGREL MOB was formed 1956 not early 70s in the HAWKES BAY AREA ask the OGs ! ! an BLACK POWER in EARLY 70s............................ KING COBRAs was formed in EARLY 70s in PONSONBY , AUCKLAND then SPRED 2 KINGSLAND , GREY LYNN , AVONDALE , etc etc..................
Nah Bro Mongrel Mob came in the mid 70s as TAADOW had stated.
King Kobras started in the mid 70s as well in Grey Lynn and Ponsonby (as both areas basically border eachother.) Then it spread to south auckland.
I knew they had like a Dope spot in Kingsland a few years back but i didnt see any activity by them there, Do you know of any activity they had Kingsland^^^?

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » July 23rd, 2005, 1:14 am

MONGREL MOB was formed JULY 18 , 1956 in HASTINGs , HAWKEs BAY AREA by 2 FRENDS , LOL %##@..... not LATE 70s as stated by " mr TARDOW"..
LIKE i sed B4 ask the OGs ! ! , i grew up n 275 SOUTHSIDE during the LATE 70s etc an MONGREL MOB was alredy well established then , AT the tyme dair waz a BIG GANG WAR bTWEEN 4 MAIN GANGS in NZ EG: BLACK POWER
MONREL MOB
HEADHUNTERS
STORMTROOPERS etc etc........ of course " BP " an MM wer always beefn with eachotha fo YEARs......................

KING COBRAs wer formed in PONSONBY , CENTRAL AKLD in LATE 1976 , an that on the REAL.......... 1st mainly SAMoans an L8TA TONGANS started to JOIN , to COMBAT there main RIVALs HEADHUNTERS , BLACK POWER , REBEL OUTKASTS ( now inactive ) etc etc....... L8TA n YRS TONGANS formed there own SET , EARLY 80s EG: TONGAN MAFIA ( "TM"s ) an UNITED ISLAND MAFIA ( "UIMs" ) mainly based in ONEHUNGA an sum parts of 275 ( MAINLY near the MANGERE TOWN CENTER )....................... during that time LATE 1982 ma CUZ " T C " ( LAUTASI ASI ) formed " CCs " ( COCONUT CHICANOs mainly a SAMOAN youth GANG ) so i joined with DEM........... "CCs" wer ALLIES with KING COBRAs an S. O .S to RIVAL the 4 MAIN GANGs i jus MENTIONED , LIKE i sed B4 ASK the " OGs" ! !

I DONT noe much bout ACTIVTY wt " KCs" in KINGLAND , BUT i do noe " KCs PONSONBY had a NITECLUB called " BEACHCOMBERS" in K ROAD , PONSONBY.............. I noe use 2 go there with ma USOz............................................................................................

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 23rd, 2005, 4:09 am

Yeah i remember BEACHCOMBERS old shit bro, heaps of scraps goin on there, its where The Ford Dealership is now on Great North Road.

But honestly Mongrel Mob were 70s bro i know that for a fact.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 23rd, 2005, 5:46 pm

Give more info on the Headhunters and Stormtroopers..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 23rd, 2005, 9:16 pm

Well i dont have a lot but here it goes...

Storm Troopers were a strong gang in the late 70s into the 80s, used to rival hard out with the Mongrel Mob and were their strongest rival.
They used to hold their turf in the southside area of Otara, they were liked by the community as they helped out the people a lot and used to pull security at the Otara Markets every Saturday, eventually their members got older and newer ones took charge and they were eventually pushed out of the area by the Mob and Black Power. Today The KCs and Black power (well black power have gone on the down low at the moment) have occupied the area.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » July 24th, 2005, 3:11 pm

FO SHO " STORMTROOPERs" also had CHAPTERS not only in OTARA but in MANGERE an NORTHLAND , ( remember the GANG wars in MOEREWA ?? )..
THERE PATCH was german EAGLE with the SWASTIKA ! ! an they greeted eachotha with " NAZI SALUTE"...................

HEADHUNTERs wer mainly based in WEST AUCKLAND EG: HENDERSON , G I , TE ATATU , etc etc an wer formed 1977 by the LATE WYNIARD ANAIA ex PRES ( cuz of ISSAKO ANAIA EX PREs ) they also ruled CENTRAL AUCKLAND with JNR SET " SCALPHUNTERS" ( now INACTIVE ) an had a DISCO called BABES ..................
dats way back in 78 - 79 , wen i BANGED with there JNR CHAPTER , an there was a LARGE HEADHUNTER SUPPORT in MANGERE but no CHAPTERS there as MONGREL MOB an BLACK POWER ruled MANGERE with a IRONFIST , with there JNR CHAPTER " MANGERE DOGS " ( inactive .. ).........

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 6th, 2005, 11:48 pm

hamo_uce wrote:FO SHO " STORMTROOPERs" also had CHAPTERS not only in OTARA but in MANGERE an NORTHLAND , ( remember the GANG wars in MOEREWA ?? )..
THERE PATCH was german EAGLE with the SWASTIKA ! ! an they greeted eachotha with " NAZI SALUTE"...................

HEADHUNTERs wer mainly based in WEST AUCKLAND EG: HENDERSON , G I , TE ATATU , etc etc an wer formed 1977 by the LATE WYNIARD ANAIA ex PRES ( because of ISSAKO ANAIA EX PREs ) they also ruled CENTRAL AUCKLAND with JNR SET " SCALPHUNTERS" ( now INACTIVE ) an had a DISCO called BABES ..................
dats way back in 78 - 79 , wen i BANGED with there JNR CHAPTER , an there was a LARGE HEADHUNTER SUPPORT in MANGERE but no CHAPTERS there as MONGREL MOB an BLACK POWER ruled MANGERE with a IRONFIST , with there JNR CHAPTER " MANGERE DOGS " ( inactive .. ).........
Moerewa Had gang wars?? Aint that some Small assss Town up north , One of the most depressin places ive drove through, nothing there just a meat works 2 shops and a tavern.....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 6th, 2005, 11:48 pm

hamo_uce wrote:FO SHO " STORMTROOPERs" also had CHAPTERS not only in OTARA but in MANGERE an NORTHLAND , ( remember the GANG wars in MOEREWA ?? )..

HEADHUNTERs wer mainly based in WEST AUCKLAND EG: HENDERSON , G I , TE ATATU , etc etc an wer formed 1977 by the LATE WYNIARD ANAIA ex PRES ( because of ISSAKO ANAIA EX PREs ) they also ruled CENTRAL AUCKLAND with JNR SET " SCALPHUNTERS" ( now INACTIVE ) an had a DISCO called BABES ..................
Moerewa Had gang wars?? Aint that some Small assss Town up north , One of the most depressin places ive drove through, nothing there just a meat works 2 shops and a tavern.....

Military Unat

Unread post by Military Unat » September 19th, 2005, 9:23 pm

NZ GANG / Military_Unat/The Out Fit,affiliated 2 the Mongrel Mob.

Our gang consists of members in Auckland and Dunedin.The gang has recruted in prisons around the North Island and the streets of the biggest badest city in New Zealand Auckland.The gang has members who are both members and sons of the most notorious gang in new zealand the Mighty Mongrel Mob.

The M_unat crew has released 2 Dvdz incuding the summer vid,and the M_unat Platnum vid.The crew will also be releasing a mix tape called Military Tactics.

Below are pics and videos of the Gang in categories.

Members/

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... atPrez.jpg[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... ure005.jpg[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... uunaat.JPG[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... unattt.jpg[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... munaat.jpg[/img]

Cars
[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... M_unat.jpg[/img]
[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... atride.jpg[/img]

Video//:: of Inside of the Audi A6 on 20 inch chromes:The Above Car.
http://www.zippyvideos.com/300462113122 ... _24/*munat

M_unat Gang In Action

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... 678748.JPG[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... M_unat.JPG[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... 86x200.jpg[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... unaatt.JPG[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... fender.jpg[/img]

Video// Of Life Time Mongrel Mobsta /Rogue chapter/Who is in the gang.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/220059387122 ... _12/*munat

Video// Of Mobsta

http://www.zippyvideos.com/220059387122 ... _12/*munat

DVD realeases and Mix tapes.

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... tplat1.JPG[/img]
The Platnumm dvd has been a hit across Nz .

Up and coming releases

The Gang is going 2 be releasing a Mix Tape called Milatary tactics vol.1

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... munatz.jpg[/img]

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http:/ ... atduds.jpg[/img]