Australian gangs (North and North Western suburbs)

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
HisHighness
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Australian gangs (North and North Western suburbs)

Unread post by HisHighness » October 26th, 2007, 1:30 am

As seen in the media the street gangs in the communitys of st.albans sunshine kings park etc have been growing at a fairly large rate and are becoming more and more voilent....your thoughts?

HisHighness
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HisHighness » October 26th, 2007, 1:32 am

of melbourne i should also add lol

mrjewishperson

Unread post by mrjewishperson » November 4th, 2007, 1:31 am

hey i am from st kilda and I am in a gang called the Jewish company of heroes. We are the strongest heebs in st kilda and run this town.

Asho89

Unread post by Asho89 » November 17th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Broadmeadows is the worst . The've upgraded from knifes to guns

andrew82

Unread post by andrew82 » December 13th, 2007, 4:17 am

Asho89 wrote:Broadmeadows is the worst . The've upgraded from knifes to guns
only just upgraded the sydney gangs have had them for years man you dont want them ther i tell you

ThreeTwo
What city do you live in now?: Westside.

Re: Australian gangs (North and North Western suburbs)

Unread post by ThreeTwo » January 6th, 2009, 2:39 pm

I'm from Melbourne, Western suburbs...
2008 was probably the worst year for violence over here... a couple of murders... mainly by Footscray / Sunshine / St. Albans @ war.
Sunshine Boys (3020) got a big reputation over the Western suburbs, especially considering their allied with Footscray and other well known / tough groups.

but yeah, a lot of dudes sent to prison and a lot of groups around here started peacing up or joining to fight outter Western groups... from Hoppers Crossing / Wyndham Vale / Melton areas etc

Right now though I can tell you there's a war going on...
Western and Northern suburbs have linked up ...in big numbers and organized to take on South-Eastern suburbs... should be interesting to see how it plays out.

jaybee22
What city do you live in now?: melbourne

Unread post by jaybee22 » February 18th, 2009, 7:05 am

most of the crews youse all talk bout aint bout shit.. the heartiest cats round melbourne don't need to group up in massive gangs to prove themselves.. the hardest cats in melbourne are mostly ppl most of youse will never hear about.. cold blooded and dangerous cats that don't care wether they live or die and will kill anyone tryna mess round with em.. even all these crews that go round makin a big name for themselves n all over the media and what not i guarentee my bois got more heart than any crew youse all tlkin bout.. not that tough goin round in groups stabbing 'rival' gangs n all.. i've shanked guys who have started me with bout 20 or 30 of their boys and they've all dropped nuts once i do that n pull out my peice..

hadenough

Unread post by hadenough » August 26th, 2009, 4:26 am

Why are u kids roaming the streets late at night in the 1st place? where are ur parents ? there is more to life than goin round in large groups injuring others nd causin havoc nd damage to property . think ur so tough well bet u wouldnt last a week in the aussie defence force . i heard the poorest excuse today nd i quote "if we had something better to do we wouldnt be here doin what we do " . well guess what u do . Go home nd do ur homework its constructive not destructive . why be a strain on society not to mention a bad influence on ur younger brothers nd sisters . how will u feel bout them joinin a gang nd gettin their their heads smashed in or worse KILLED huh ? gee wont that feel good to know that ur influence is to blame!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay off the streets in the 1st place nd it wont happen . Dont u kids think about goin places round the world later in life , go snowboardin , handglidin , the great shopping in thialand or experience cultures . Oh thats right cos u too busy goin down a path to nowhere !!!!!!!! well thats ur choice if u wanna live a crap life !!!!!!!

hadenough

Re:

Unread post by hadenough » August 26th, 2009, 4:39 am

andrew82 wrote:
Asho89 wrote:Broadmeadows is the worst . The've upgraded from knifes to guns
only just upgraded the sydney gangs have had them for years man you dont want them ther i tell you
this is ridiculous , its bloody australia not america . what is happenin to our once beautiful peaceful country . Oh yeah , lack of disipline !

hadenough

Unread post by hadenough » August 26th, 2009, 4:52 am

HisHighness wrote:As seen in the media the street gangs in the communitys of st.albans sunshine kings park etc have been growing at a fairly large rate and are becoming more and more voilent....your thoughts?
i think it should become law that any child under 18 must be indoors no later than 8.30 pm for a start . If anyone over 18 and are not born in this country are out nd invovled in gang related voilence then that person should be deported back to their country . Schools need to be given back powers to use the cane as these no smacking techniques are clearly not workin !!!!!!!!!! and parents need to be held a lot more responsible for their kids too !!!! it all starts with our kids !!!!

hadenough

Re:

Unread post by hadenough » August 26th, 2009, 10:07 pm

mrjewishperson wrote:hey i am from st kilda and I am in a gang called the Jewish company of heroes. We are the strongest heebs in st kilda and run this town.
gee what council do you run for ? if you run this town are you gonna fix up our railway system ? what u doin bout our water shortage ? sorry u dont run melb so take a chill pill and grow up !!!!!! u kids a supposed to be our future not our destruction !!!!!

usoblood
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Melbourne

Unread post by usoblood » September 18th, 2009, 1:01 am

YEH MAN SUNSHINE IS CRAZY NOW CAUSE I LIVE THERE BUT I REP SCOTT PARK PIRU FROM CARSON ALL DAY AND FUK YOU WANNABES CAUSE IM AN OYG

HeritageProtection
If in the United States: Kansas
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unity, Strength, Freedom

Unread post by HeritageProtection » January 23rd, 2010, 3:26 am

To 'MrJewishPerson'
Shalom and whats up cuz? I am an Afro-Latin American, living in Bondi NSW and i am head of an African organisation. My children are Jewish however still very young. Our organisation currently tackles more 'social' issues as African Communities have yet to establish themselves-Down Under. We have chosen to call ourselves 'Negro's' In Australia; Because of the perpetration by Tongans, Samoans & Islanders continuing to call themselves 'Black'. I'm sure you understand, that in the world of Gangs the most important thing is to come correct! The last thing we need is a misrepresentation from these embosiles who do not know what race they belong to! I hope we can open some kind of dialogue; and in the future even join forces if necessary. I hope we can collaborate and you can consider me an allie, if there is anything you wish to talk about or find out-Don't hesitate.
Peace and stay free...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 27th, 2010, 9:46 am

i know we got southside 18st sydney locos in australia, the rapper sfrom our hood, nacho, asesino, mono, cano, asecino won the sydney rap battle a few years ago

Ha330
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Brisbane

Unread post by Ha330 » February 21st, 2010, 3:50 am

This is a sad thread, made by little children running their mouths on a internet forum board.

Apart from some small hardcore bikie elements and some small hardcore drug syndicates (which are all single generational and have absolutely no loyalty to each other once busted by police), there is no gang culture in Australia and all you Australian citizens know it. Australia, thank goodness, doesn't have and hopefully will never have a street gang problem.

There is nothing more, then a bunch of wannabe, disillusioned young men who should be spending their time trying to better themselves. The social groups I have experience with aren't gangs, they are groups of men, who have banded together to better themselves and their communities. This is what young Australian men should be involved with.

Grow up, stop riding USA nuts, and embrace your uniquely Australian culture.

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » March 18th, 2016, 6:36 pm

I was in Brisbane years ago and ran into some Hells Angels...those guys are worldwide.