Bloods and Crips in Australia

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
kryptic

Bloods and Crips in Australia

Unread post by kryptic » July 26th, 2003, 2:50 am

Hey

Alonso i was wondering if u have any knowledge on Crips or Bloods in Australia or any other gangs.Ive heard the bloods run Clifton Hill here but it was maybe some BS some dick made up.

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Crips and Bloods

Unread post by HaycH » August 26th, 2003, 11:59 pm

You got lil fake wog gangs and islanders claiming they bloods.. nigga PUHLeaeeeeze. Nothing to real over here!!!

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 29th, 2003, 4:52 pm

you took the words out my mouth^^^ ...LoL.. the problem with out of state, country, continent crips and bloods is that they claim to hate L.A?? they try to disrespect in order to get their own propz!!? if thats the case..why dub a gang made from L.A?? also they don't have a clue what Crips and Bloods are!! wearin' blue/red and sayin' "cuz/blood" don't make you a gangsta....

OriginalCLIP

Unread post by OriginalCLIP » February 10th, 2004, 5:23 am

half the ppl in sydney that are in bloods or crips know nothing about how it really is in the states. crips would wear their rags on the right side, bloods would do graffitti and use C's in them. it's all a impact of the hiphop/rap stuff that is coming out. for eg: g-unit wearing blak bandana's.
sum 1 would call them selves the same thing and wear blak bandanas all the time.. ppl here should go to the states and see wuts real and wuts not..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » February 10th, 2004, 9:14 pm

and naa Homie.. the Crips Rag to the left.. and i know a Grip of Tongans who been to the states and some that where born there... and 1 family of Samoans that where actually born in Carson and Grew up there.. and 1 samoan guy claims to have Relatives in PVCC.. a Compton Crip gang..

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 12th, 2004, 12:40 pm

There ia a large number of samoans in the PVCC- Park Village Compton Crip

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 3rd, 2004, 6:27 pm

What evrybody have to realize that bloods and crips came from one place they spread all over. So I am sure in other countries they have them, may not be kicking up much noise as the U.S. but sleep on that.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 23rd, 2004, 6:35 pm

are all the crips an bloods in Australia Somoam an Togan or are there any blacks in the gangs???

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 23rd, 2004, 8:19 pm

Africans is a very small Minority where im from homie.. but over say the past 2-3 years in my area we been gettin GRIPS of Sudanese and Egyptian blacks moving in around the area.. they look big and mean but hell they friendly as.. ya dig ?.. by the way its Samoan and Tongan.. not whateva u said.. was funny as hell when i read it tho homie.. peace

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 23rd, 2004, 8:20 pm

forgot to add.. There is a few little asian Pinoy Crews that r Claimin Bloods..

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 24th, 2004, 1:00 am

lol my bad.. i cant spell for sh*t

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 24th, 2004, 1:47 am

so there aint no 100% black gangs in Australia???

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 24th, 2004, 7:04 am

maybe somewhere homie but not in Sydney.. there is maybe some small Sudanese and Eritrean Groups that kick up some dust... but they r just friends that usually hang around at alot of train stations n maybe start the odd fight... no threat tho..

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 26th, 2004, 1:54 pm

My brother lives in australia he been there for like 8 years..
Teh most he seen is like just wannabe wogs etc but them wogs on some nasty shite when they bang..they in packs.etc..and like asians banging
but my bro was like witnessing shite like shootings up in there of a lot of drug deals gone wrong...
he aint heard or seen no crip or blood stuff cuhz...not as of yet..btw he over in sydney fairfield and blacktown area..he has seen the odd rag displaying..

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 26th, 2004, 4:27 pm

yo man you got som good info but please stop puttin k's after your b's e.g. Bklood, its aginst the site rules an im the one who has to change it..thanks.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 26th, 2004, 10:44 pm

oh sorry cuhz....didnt mean it..i need to snap out of that feeling..cheers dude..much love and respect..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 27th, 2004, 1:19 am

Yo ToM.. tell yo brother i live in Mt druitt, About 5mins West of Blacktown.. But we under Blacktown City.. and yeh fairfield is packed to the max with them Crazy Asians and Wogs.. and if y0 brah wanna Come to mt Druitt Thursday night and see some of the Islanders here.. they aint normally Flaggin.. coz alot of them just represent Islander Stylez.. and aint true for the Colors.. but they will be deep.. Sometimes over 100 islanders chillin in Dawsons mall.. Which if hes been to mt druitt he will know where it is.. Normally Abo's and Islanders there.. Peace..

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 27th, 2004, 1:56 pm

Whats gun crime like in Aus??? are there much shootings :?:

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 27th, 2004, 3:47 pm

JuniorX wrote:Yo ToM.. tell yo brother i live in Mt druitt, About 5mins West of Blacktown.. But we under Blacktown City.. and yeh fairfield is packed to the max with them Crazy Asians and Wogs.. and if y0 brah wanna Come to mt Druitt Thursday night and see some of the Islanders here.. they aint normally Flaggin.. coz alot of them just represent Islander Stylez.. and aint true for the Colors.. but they will be deep.. Sometimes over 100 islanders chillin in Dawsons mall.. Which if hes been to mt druitt he will know where it is.. Normally Abo's and Islanders there.. Peace..
WORD..im sure this is where my brah be hanging out to..
alot of the Island brothers all be like security from what im told..in the clubs..
im sure he hangs in Mt druitt to cuhz..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 27th, 2004, 6:11 pm

The Wogs and Asians be Shooting each other up ToM.. The Islanders just straight be fist fightin yo... and Yeh there is heaps of Security groups in Sydney Run by Islanders.. My pop's still does Bouncing.. And hes in hes Late 30's.. old fools can use they fists better than our generation i can guarantee that ... And yeh there also be Alot of Tongans up at Manly/Dee Why.. Which is up at the North Shore in Sydney.. they dotn Bang Rip or Damu tho... they just bang on anybody and everything..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 27th, 2004, 6:15 pm

TAADOW hit yo brah up if he knows the NFP boyz that be Hangin up at Mounty.. they aint Rips or Damu.. they just a Gang of Islanders that be Mashin on everybody.. But Mt druitt is gettin played out ya know.. All the Islanders be chillin at the more "rich" area towards the City tryin to get pussy ya know.. Keep it real Brah .. peace

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 27th, 2004, 7:59 pm

haha@pussy i got ya potna we talking about them blue eyed aussie babes..
Ill hit my brah up sometime this week or like when he ring back..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 27th, 2004, 11:19 pm

Yeh Mt druitt be off the hook tho if u wan a good fight... Nobody gets Shot out this way.. we straight frum the heart we fight the same way every otha fool should.. and USED too before they all became punks..

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 28th, 2004, 12:07 am

Its a sad thing when you look at brothers who wanna fight and that..
End of the day the system wins..then we are locked down for a period or periods of time..and what happens is our family suffers esp if you dads to children..
I rememeber the song from Public enemy Brothers trying to work it out..
really told a story and was an inspiration for me..

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » January 8th, 2005, 5:39 am

BLOODS AND CRIPS IN AUSTRALIA (LAUGHS HAHAHHA)

frenchmexicano

Unread post by frenchmexicano » January 9th, 2005, 10:07 am

in northside fuveau (NSFB, Northside Fuveau Bloods) is active

rio dude
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rio dude » January 10th, 2005, 12:55 am

stop the hatin to indians in nz

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 10th, 2005, 5:23 am

Crip and blood activity in New Zealand is still strong but not as strong as two years ago.
Alot of the Races that make up the Blood and crip gangs are mainly samoans and Tongans and Maori, and a few cook islanders and somalians and a very small number of whites.
South Auckland is basically where most of the gangs are active and some parts of central and west and one eastern suburb.
Some People dont claim sets if you were to ask them what blood or crip gang they are from they might just say 'I dunno im just crips are bro'

Here are some crip gangs that are active in Auckland,some could be defunct but ive seen these gangs graffiti around town.

Crip gangs in auckland

Grey lynn Park crips
FTP(fu-- the police)(crip)
DMS(demonstrate my style)
Juvenile crip boyz
Myers park crips
Just straight crippin
Ghetto cow boyz
Rollin cloud crip boys
Otara cripsters
SKB(strictly kelston boyz)

Blood gangs

BNS(bloods never surrender)
West side Bloodz
Royal rd park Bloods
RSP(respect samoan pride)(could be defunct but im not sure)
Rollin heights bloods
Siolent but violent
ELAWZ(rumoured to be a blood gang)

Here is some Background information on some of these gangs.

DMS
A gang that has been around for 3 years now.They live around the Central suburbs of Mt albert and Mt Roskill.Originally a breakdancing group
but somehow turned into a crip gang.Key members (O.Gs) are members of the SALT family.The salt guys were a bunch of cousins and brothers who started this crew up and later to extend their friends into the gang.
Rumoured to have rivilary with ELAWZ a cook island blood gang after a
large brawl happend at the Western springs park "Pasifika" Festival.
Also DMS have been rumoured to have been stirring bad blood with a south auckland gang called the JFKs (Just fuckin Crazy) its unknown if the JFKs are a blood or crip gang.DMS is rumoured to have 80 member or higher.

JCBs

The juvenile crip boyz.Unknown how long they have been active but their turf is in the south auckland suburb of Otahuhu and some members live in the near suburb of Otara.Apparently they occupy the housing projects near the Otahuhu High school.Also they are known to sew Bandannas onto some of their shirts and wearing crip material chuck taylors.
I dont know a lot about what their interests are but one of the members attends my high school which is in western springs (central auckland) he lives in Grey lynn but has connections to them because of his cousins being key members.From what he tells me they have had several upsets with the SBVs (siolent but violent) and GCBs (Ghetto cow boyz) Crip on Crip fighting is not common in nz.They were originally a tongan crip gang but later opened the doors to samoans and other pacific island races.

FTP

Fuck the Police.A relatively new gang.Im dont know a lot about this gang but i hear they claim crip.Some members live in Grey Lynn from what i hear.They are known to be very ruthless and most people steer clear of them.Rumours suggest they are a sub set of the Central Auckland organised crime gang the King Kobras.The FTPs graffiti has been seen heavily in Grey Lynn and downtown.Some members are known to be heavily into Amphetamaines and smoking the drug "P" or in the states known as "ice".Some members Attend St Pauls college which is all boys school with Pacific islanders as the dominating race.Known also to crash parties in the upscale areas of remuera,Meadow banks,st heliers bay and a lot of other neighborhoods,usually preying on white guys.

Royal Rd Park bloods

The royal road park bloods operated in the park near royal road in the west auckland suburb of massey.They mainly caused trouble for the residents surrounding the park(which my friend had his car smashed with a bat by the leader of the gang)The members were mainly street kids and actually slept in the park most of the time.Its unknown who their rivals were but the Police issued a restraining order on some of the members
which said they cannot be in the Park.Its unknown where the gang operates now.

Grey Lynn Park Crips

Little is known about this gang.Their graffiti has only started showing up in the past month.Crip activity is now regulary seen in Grey lynn park.
Could be a sub set of the FTPs???
hopefully more info to come

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 10th, 2005, 5:52 am

Just thought id provide some background info on the king cobras

King Cobras are an organised crime gang which is prodominantly Samoans and Tongans with a few Maoris.Their main turf is Grey lynn and also Ponsonby.They usually drink in Grey Lynn Bars and sell "P" and Marajuana the age of the members of the gang range from 18-60.This gang has been around for about 20 years i hear.

Also heres some background info on "Myers Park cripz"

Myers Park crips are a gang which occupies myers park.Myers park is located downtown beside queen st which runs down the side of it and ends near the aotea civic theatre.This gang featured in the TV3 documentary "street kids".It focused on the members on how they wander the downtown streets of auckland.This gang also occupys the Grafton bridge cementary which is just near K-Rd

rio dude
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rio dude » January 10th, 2005, 2:23 pm

do any of you no if there are any otha gangs that are not just of islanders and maoris. or multicultural gangs.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 10th, 2005, 4:59 pm

I dont know a lot about white gangs but here are some.

DR(drunken rebels)

A very small gang which hangs around the suburb or pt chevalier.very low in numbers.The worst act of crime they probably do is vandalism like tagging,smashing letter boxes and windows.People just say they are a bunch of wiggers.
Rumours say they have beef with another white gang called NSA

NSA

A white gang also with very low membership.Supposedly from Mt albert and upscale neighborhoods like remuera and Mission Bay.They are not much different from the DRs.
I know little about this crew but if i find out more i will post some

In Christchurch (which is in the south island of nz) There is a lot of skinhead gang activity,not as heavy as it was in the 80s but they are still there.Known to mugg and beat up asian students.Also tensions between them and the somalian refugees down there are high.Long time feud with Pacific island gangs.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 10th, 2005, 5:28 pm

One reason why the gus in Nz Start up blood and crip gangs is because they have relatives living on the west coast which they could probably influence them to start up their own crip or blood gang here in nz.