Australia III

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 22nd, 2005, 5:08 pm

thats ignorant, i hide behind my cousin because im 13 fkn years old.. and who said that bloods that im down with kill ppl? bloods are mostley samoans, and they fist fight insted of shoot, never say that shit again, i NEVER want anybody 2 go out like my dad did.. a few of my cousin's have killed people, but only when there own life is at risk, or a best friends.. i know my uncle killed every single 1 of the cunts that shot my dad.. but anyways, i agree, HR these days just get respect 4 taggin shit up, its soo lame, + the real HR are all in jail, theyve gone 2 jail 4 that shit and some new fools say there in HR dress like dicks (nautica pollo stripe shirts white hats) and make a infamous name 4 HR, i know if the real HR get out of jail there's gonna be ALOT of changes.. dont u agree?

P.S. do u know what a 'lad' is?

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » June 22nd, 2005, 7:14 pm

Don't tell me you're one of those kids who starts shit then runs behind their cousins when a fight is about to brew, I think you misunderstood that because that's who I'm targetting. And realize all this Blood and Crip shit isn't helping us polys in anyway. And I don't care about HR, I don't think they're big or organized enough to do anything really.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 23rd, 2005, 3:21 am

NO WAY!! nahh man i aint like that i try 2 stay clean from that shit, my cousin is the 1 starting shit when we go 2 hurstville and im the 1 beggin him 2 leave it, but i can fight, and all my mate's that are my age, start shit wiht shopkeepers etc.. and im always the 1 whole gotta either sort it out n resolve it, or resolve it with my fists, im no where near a coward bro

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » June 23rd, 2005, 4:13 am

so most of yall go ta hurzi aye. yeh HR wear dem nike n polo hats black or white any1 no of KA

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 24th, 2005, 3:10 am

$outh$ide wrote:HR in Bankstown u r talkin bout High Rollers rite coz dey iz a aussie gang. dey got a few leb n wogz dey started up ta protect dem selfz from the lebz n wogz n fobz. Poly dont worry bout dem dey claim ta have 300+ but only got like 30+. dey iz mostly in Hurzi n in sum partz of Rockdale (not alot of dem) poly where boutz in hurzi n how old iz u. n the Bloods r meant ta b breakin up i herd. n dere r Crips in Hurzi dere iz like 50+(?) n supposedly the bloods r takin(or goin ta) take hurzi from the crips
u kiddin right? crips n bloods in hurstville? thats my comic relief for the day.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 24th, 2005, 8:27 pm

$outh$ide wrote:so most of yall go ta hurzi aye. yeh HR wear dem nike n polo hats black or white any1 no of KA
Yeah, karrage assasian's, i met the leader 'tesk' on a train before.. he's a really devoted lad

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » June 25th, 2005, 6:42 am

na i talkin bout Killa Army. n yes dere iz crips in Hurzi. if u from dere u wood no. where u from the nth shore or shire

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 25th, 2005, 8:48 am

$outh$ide wrote:na i talkin bout Killa Army. n yes dere iz crips in Hurzi. if u from dere u wood no. where u from the nth shore or shire
hmm is killa army a taggin krew? if so, it would proabably be the same.. seriously, i know there immatating the bloods n crips from USA, but samoan + maori blood n crips, they can be pretty hardcorei know more than a few ppl with BLOOD tattoo'd on there arm,i even know some ppl who would die 4 the right of bein a blood or a crip, i mean, its just like having a dad who iant your biological father, its not true, but theres a real close bond that sorta makes it true... i hope you's understand that, it was 2am when i posted this and i am REALLY tired so i hope im making sense..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 27th, 2005, 1:51 am

$outh$ide wrote:na i talkin bout Killa Army. n yes dere iz crips in Hurzi. if u from dere u wood no. where u from the nth shore or shire
nah im from the west, u should come out here and see wat really goes on, ive been out that way and that place ain't shit but a lil chinatown with lil faggot ass 15 yr olds thinkin they be king tut outside westfield, shit is a joke..

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » June 27th, 2005, 4:57 am

the chinese aint shit itz the fobz n lebz n wogz u have ta look out 4 sonny.(if u tink that say it ta the fobz n shit) west wot part penrith. im orginally from livo so i no wot really goes on

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 27th, 2005, 5:18 am

$outh$ide wrote:the chinese aint shit itz the fobz n lebz n wogz u have ta look out 4 sonny.(if u tink that say it ta the fobz n shit) west wot part penrith. im orginally from livo so i no wot really goes on
i aint lookin out 4 no 15 yr old lebos fobs or wogs wannabe crip n blood...i see that shit outside every bustop in very suburb in sydney...i ain't go no probs comin down to that pussy lil area u claim a hood of urz and sayin it to your little punks 'ya'll soft!'
especially if they some lil polynesians, im tongan anywayz so i got no probs bro
and wat did u see out west when u were out here? which part of livo where u from?

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 28th, 2005, 1:07 am

sonny wrote: nah im from the west, u should come out here and see wat really goes on, ive been out that way and that place ain't shit but a lil chinatown with lil faggot ass 15 yr olds thinkin they be king tut outside westfield, shit is a joke..
LOL!!, u go in buy grocery's, GIMMIE YO CHANGE SO I CAN BUY GUM OR ILL BUST A CAP GUN IN YO ASS

HAHAHAHAH

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » June 28th, 2005, 2:22 am

the 15yrs all act hard it the olda 1z that do the shit the fobz here r all tongan(i tink) i aint tryin ta sound hard n say dis iz a barrio n shit im jus sayin it a shit area. miller. i tink the fobz r lebz r fightin coz on friday nite at kogarah dere waz dis lebo on a bench who got stab n 10m down the street the fobz n lebz were brawlin

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » June 28th, 2005, 4:29 am

This area's pretty good though, some of it like... Hurstville (mad apartment sky rises being built) and alot of Chinese pumping money into the place it's definately not poor. Out of everyone here though... who does roll with a gang? I've been tempted many a time but always come to my senses and realize that isn't the life God wants me to lead.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 28th, 2005, 12:32 pm

chur Poly...you dont need to roll with a gang yo..
a real man stands alone..
you have a future and career to something productive with your life.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 29th, 2005, 2:27 am

im only 13, but yeah i agree leader not follower, i dont really have a gang.. but i got a krew n they all listn 2 me as a leader n shit.. but i havent really been named leader, but i can just see when were older.. im gonna b in the same position.. but i get what u mean, i stand alone, its just that if shit jumps off like 6 cunts on me, of coarse there gonna have my back.. dont get me wrong i love 1 on 1's but alot of the shit these day's its all just a shitload of sum1's mates on u, thats pretty lame dont you's think?

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » June 29th, 2005, 2:48 am

Thats probably the only reason why a gang attracts me, I have mates but they are scattered all over the place in L. pool, the gong, most of my old mates here I fell outta touch with em and my aussie mates are useless when it comes to fighting! so if I do get into something with like another group of dickheads around here I know I'm fucked. The money to me is also another thing. I see most of these gangs around here aren't making anything which is pretty fucking stupid to call yourself a gang and try and get respect and not get any sort of income. And I refuse to carry a knife or anything.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 29th, 2005, 3:00 am

i feel you, i feel you alot, a krew is sorta ok, but only 2 back u up, not 2 harras innocents with knives and so fourth

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » June 29th, 2005, 3:57 am

it's all WEAK cunts clickin up with each other because they can't do shit by themselves, it doesn't matter how strong or tough you are anymore. Some fella I know had a fight with some lebs, it was set to be one-on-one then some pussy shit jumped in and it turned into one-on-the whole group. Anyway what goes round comes round.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 29th, 2005, 6:18 pm

yeah, true.. if 1 of the big boyz around here gets ganked then the attacker's either get rolled on or 1 of em gets shanked

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » July 6th, 2005, 7:10 am

im from fairfield, and im assyrian. the assyrian kings are on the way up again, but were beefing with the fairfield bloods after what they did to us.. you might have heard about it.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 6th, 2005, 7:25 am

makavelian wrote:im from fairfield, and im assyrian. the assyrian kings are on the way up again, but were beefing with the fairfield bloods after what they did to us.. you might have heard about it.
i was wonderin about them assyrian kings, i haven't heard of them in a minute, my mate that goes to bonnyrigg high says assyrians are always beefin with asians..i didn't hear about the fairfield bloods, wat happen?

GrooveStreet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GrooveStreet » July 6th, 2005, 11:35 am

i ve heard some about the assyrian kings.. wouldn t fok whit them i cna tell you that

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » July 6th, 2005, 7:31 pm

the fairfield bloods jumped 15 assyrian kings and hospitilised 3, at stocklands whethril park down at the t way, i got punched once put i got pulled away. they came down and asked if we jumped some guy and i sed nah u got the wrong ppl and they puled bats and started swinging into us. i first ran of and then turned around and saw my friend getting bashed so i ran into 1 of them and we got away.

there was about 50 bloods on 15 assyrians, we faught again but this tiem it was 300 assyrian kings on 100 bloods and they said they didnt want to fight.

other times there was going to be fights but they didnt show, like at assyria fest, there was about 5000 assyrians waitng and they didnt show.

we aint beefing with azns no more koz half of em are in jail.

soem assyrian familys are fightign with italian familys, are if u live in sydney you would know because it was on the news, a drive by in bossley park. 2 assyrians tried killing 2 italian drug dealers. they victims said they had yellow bandanas over there faces.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » July 7th, 2005, 10:02 pm

makavelian wrote:im from fairfield, and im assyrian. the assyrian kings are on the way up again, but were beefing with the fairfield bloods after what they did to us.. you might have heard about it.

shyt man, i rember last year a few of the fairfield bloods came up 2 my school 2 help me out against this big cunt that was gonna hit me.. but i dun really know em.. my cousin hooked me up cuz he couldnt make it down

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » July 7th, 2005, 11:38 pm

tonight theres gna be some drama, theres a assyrian party going down in ffld and bloods are gna show up 4 sure il try n get pixx 4 uz

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » July 8th, 2005, 2:42 am

makavelian wot natio r u

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 9th, 2005, 12:16 am

When you say assyrian kings , is this a white supremacist gang?

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » July 10th, 2005, 6:34 pm

makavelian wrote:tonight theres gna be some drama, theres a assyrian party going down in ffld and bloods are gna show up 4 sure il try n get pixx 4 uz
sup bruhz u get the picK'z ?

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » July 16th, 2005, 4:43 am

nah UCE !........... " ASSYRIAN KINGs" are a ETHNIC MINORITY in IRAQ , IRAN an SYRIA , we gota few dem CRASY azz , muthafkaz down here in MELBOURNE too ! !...........

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » July 16th, 2005, 6:31 am

yeh were middle eastern but christian, and were known for being trouble makers..

and at the party, bloods drove past and screamed some shit but that was it

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » July 16th, 2005, 6:33 am

Catalyst wrote:When you say assyrian kings , is this a white supremacist gang?
no.. were like latin kings, same colors and signs