Australia III

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Australia III

Unread post by polysaturated » March 24th, 2005, 2:47 am

im pretty sure its handguns. I heard of this guy selling glocks for 150, and then i heard you can get them from the bandidos for a grand so then i thought the guns going for 150 are prolly like second hand.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 24th, 2005, 7:52 pm

DC wrote:Im from Green Valley, Livo is bad but I think its a better place than Bankstown, too many Lebs in Bankstown but Livo has its fair share of lebs to.
something ive noticed over time hanging with different people the Arabs from around Fairfield, Liverpool area r mostly Christians.. where as Places like Bankstown r Predominantly Muslims.. this dosnt mean the Christian ones dont start trouble.. its just something i noticed over time about the 2 areas..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 24th, 2005, 10:40 pm

There are alot of Assyrians in Fairfield who are all Christian, but they also hate Arabs and can be trouble makers as well. I think it comes down to how they are raised, alot of guys have no respect for older people or this country and they are the ones who think they are big time.
Anyway they will find out the hard way..

DC

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 4th, 2005, 3:48 am

DC wrote:There are alot of Assyrians in Fairfield who are all Christian, but they also hate Arabs and can be trouble makers as well. I think it comes down to how they are raised, alot of guys have no respect for older people or this country and they are the ones who think they are big time.
Anyway they will find out the hard way..

DC
wat happen to the assyrian kings? they still active?

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » April 11th, 2005, 3:44 am

My dad used to work for the cops in the city and next month i might go to a shooting range which has 1 of each gun avaliable and i get particpate.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » April 20th, 2005, 9:34 pm

does any1 no where most of the latinos r in sydney. i no dere used ta b a hell of alot in fairfield

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 21st, 2005, 2:55 am

Fairlfield,Smithfield,Liverpool,Parramatta and some in the city.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » April 21st, 2005, 5:23 am

I go to skool in Revesby heights and asians are really baggin me out and they think their so good they'll get whacked,what should i do?

BosnianGangsta

Unread post by BosnianGangsta » June 7th, 2005, 2:41 pm

hahah is this shit true
http://www.2bad2ethnic.i8.com/custom2.html
Bankstown Boys
hahah

dosoc

Unread post by dosoc » June 7th, 2005, 5:06 pm

so australian 'gangsta' try and speak in same way as americans? because i see 'crocadile hunter' before. hhhhh

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 8th, 2005, 3:27 am

BosnianGangsta wrote:hahah is this shit true
http://www.2bad2ethnic.i8.com/custom2.html
Bankstown Boys
hahah
nah it ain't..its a TV show

B1gBazza

Unread post by B1gBazza » June 9th, 2005, 1:17 pm

DAMN!! What's up fellow OZZIES!!!

SHEILA SHANKAZ REPPIN CUNT!!

DUN FUCK AROUND BRO!

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 12th, 2005, 9:43 pm

ahhh cuzz, i wouldnt be that fond of bankstown boyzz, i live in bankstown myself, the crime rate has been going down l8ly.. i got a mate thats hooked up with bankstown boyz.. and i know this isnt the right thread but i think samoan and maori'z dont make bloods n crips 2 mimic americans, i think they just need 2 inherit a name, without a group called bloods and a group called crips, itd be like sum 1 from queensland bringing a group 2 sydney calling emselves sunshine coasts most wanted or something LOL!! ^ im pretty shit at explaining things but i hope u's know what i mean, it like probably started as something small then got bigger, then in a few years there were blood & crip samoan's all around australia

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 14th, 2005, 3:41 am

Oaktown wrote:If you join a gun club and get a license you're allowed to own one. I don't think you're permitted to have one on you though.

Guns and other illegal weapons are pretty expensive down here though, so not everyone has a piece.
basically they same with NZ.

But they are considering a new bill which hopes to be passed by the "ACT" party that Citizens should have the right to a firearm if their home is invaded.

By the way DC what is the Maori community like in Sydney, any gang activity from them

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 14th, 2005, 4:06 pm

no disrespect 2 anybody here, but who agree's it makes u more of a man if u use ur fists like us maori n samoan and the rest of us islanders, its kinda cowardly if u shoot ppl dont u think.. but i may be wrong, post what u think..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 15th, 2005, 1:33 am

^^^ Yep i agree the troube here in nz You get all these countless wigga cliques who pack attack one guy.
Like theres this Crew called "DEF" and they've got quite a lot of numbers but their all from upscale areas.
They come along runnin their mouths and when one guy steps to one of their boys , he calls in the cavalry to stomp him or use bottles,bats.

Man i wish someone or some people would just roll on these fu~ckin idiots so they'll get it through their head that they aint tough shit.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 15th, 2005, 1:44 am

i feel u man, cunts like that killed my dad when i was 8, ive grown up hating them, lol id probably the 1 dumb cunt that stands up 2 all of em cuz of how mad i would get lol'z, my mum done tried 2 get me away from that shit, moved out of auckland 2 bankstown in sydney, little did she know, insted of asshole krews like that, we got loads of lebo's always steady 2 pick a fight with nz and aussie krews..

sy

Unread post by sy » June 17th, 2005, 11:50 pm

You know south central LA around inglewood, compton, lynwood, commerce etc, crime/gang activity is reducing. Thge new spot is far east LA in San Bernadino and Corona. Been there once and its a shiit hole

sy

Unread post by sy » June 17th, 2005, 11:51 pm

by the way i dont know what gives the Lebaneeze the power to set up gangs in OUR country. They should go back to Israel

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 18th, 2005, 8:12 pm

sy wrote:by the way i dont know what gives the Lebaneeze the power to set up gangs in OUR country. They should go back to Israel
Hell yeah, well we should stand up 4 ourselves, im a kiwi, maori's n aussie's get along heaps well, i dont know why lebo's dont get along wif us, they arnt allowed 2 do that shit in there country so they come n do it in our country :evil: no offence 2 any lebo's but fuckn hell why!?

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » June 19th, 2005, 9:51 pm

iz it jus me or iz it that all natioz get along xcept the Lebz. like serbz n masoz get along wid aussies n othaz so do the fobz n wogz itz jus the lebz dey stick ta getha(otha natioz 2) sum treat non lebz in dere group diff

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » June 20th, 2005, 5:00 am

where in Sydney are you from, rhymez? I'm from Hurstville, there's some crews around here I got into an altercation with one (nothing happened) but they all start from high school - 16 year olds and shit. I was raised in a leb area and if I didn't move around a bit I'd be talking like a wog even though I'm maori. I don't get the lebs nowadays though, they are just fucking straight up shit stirring coward cunts and when shit hits the fan they'll be the first motherfuckers running off like dogs. If you get any a fight with them, call your mates, and if they have weapons then you pack yourself with something, fight like they fight because you may slug shit out to get respect but what good is respect when you're dead. Respect on the streets means shit all to us, amongst kids and their little crews, it only means something if you're deep in that lifestyle and are making a career out of it. And also most of these lebbo gangs are such bottom feeders, it's like they ain't even taste desperation like some people I know have so I don't know what even drives them to do some of the shit they do other than they have a fucked up mentality.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » June 20th, 2005, 5:26 am

bexley or hurzi poly. u from that area aye u herd of HR n a A.S.K n derez mo ill pm dem ta u

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » June 20th, 2005, 3:04 pm

I got in a little thing with HR.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 21st, 2005, 2:58 am

SHIITTT cousin, wassup bro, im sorta hooked up with HR, im in BNS.. u know ashley shorteR? thats my cousin.. fuck, small world

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 21st, 2005, 3:06 am

im from bankstown, in a lil suburb called reversby.. its really tagged up, we got alot of HR members here

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » June 21st, 2005, 11:30 pm

HR in Bankstown u r talkin bout High Rollers rite coz dey iz a aussie gang. dey got a few leb n wogz dey started up ta protect dem selfz from the lebz n wogz n fobz. Poly dont worry bout dem dey claim ta have 300+ but only got like 30+. dey iz mostly in Hurzi n in sum partz of Rockdale (not alot of dem) poly where boutz in hurzi n how old iz u. n the Bloods r meant ta b breakin up i herd. n dere r Crips in Hurzi dere iz like 50+(?) n supposedly the bloods r takin(or goin ta) take hurzi from the crips

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » June 22nd, 2005, 12:27 am

What is the biggest gang in Sydney and Melbourne?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 22nd, 2005, 1:36 am

Yo Rhymez So what do you reckon? Do you find it any safer in Oz or back in South Side Auckland?

See the thing is these days is that you hardly see a one vs one fight.
Like if some guy gives me shit on the street or at a party then i have to think about his mates taking a blindshot at me ya know.

Like There'll be a fight between 2 guys but halfway through it some other eat ass dude will jump in and take a cheap shot at one guy and the rest of the crew will come in and give the poor guy a stomping.

Its like people these dayz just cant resist taking a shot at a guy whos fighting a fair fight, even though just look like pussy's all puttin the boot in on some Poor homie.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 22nd, 2005, 2:11 am

$outh$ide wrote:HR in Bankstown u r talkin bout High Rollers rite coz dey iz a aussie gang. dey got a few leb n wogz dey started up ta protect dem selfz from the lebz n wogz n fobz. Poly dont worry bout dem dey claim ta have 300+ but only got like 30+. dey iz mostly in Hurzi n in sum partz of Rockdale (not alot of dem) poly where boutz in hurzi n how old iz u. n the Bloods r meant ta b breakin up i herd. n dere r Crips in Hurzi dere iz like 50+(?) n supposedly the bloods r takin(or goin ta) take hurzi from the crips
im 13, if its me who ur talking 2, and yes, the bloods plan ALOT of shit, but i aint sayin shit on this, im not a blood myself, but my cousin is but he lives in my granny flat, he's like a brother 2 me, have any of you's heard of tupe "2pay" shuur? or ashley shorter?

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 22nd, 2005, 2:12 am

Catalyst wrote:Yo Rhymez So what do you reckon? Do you find it any safer in Oz or back in South Side Auckland?

See the thing is these days is that you hardly see a one vs one fight.
Like if some guy gives me shit on the street or at a party then i have to think about his mates taking a blindshot at me ya know.

Like There'll be a fight between 2 guys but halfway through it some other eat ass dude will jump in and take a cheap shot at one guy and the rest of the crew will come in and give the poor guy a stomping.

Its like people these dayz just cant resist taking a shot at a guy whos fighting a fair fight, even though just look like pussy's all puttin the boot in on some Poor homie.
fuck oath man, i have no idea, there both pretty hard ass area's, all of this buffness ppl have, and what for? 2 stomp people with there friends.. i wish we could go back 2 d old days' with organised fights n stuff, now its just smashing bottles n shit.. its gett'n pretty bad..

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » June 22nd, 2005, 4:46 am

Some kids from HR were giving my mate shit and I stood up for him and like 4 little motherfuckers popped up, my mate even pissed off and I was the one up there ready to pounce with four rapid chin shots but like any fight nowadays it got seperated but it was all cool by closing time and we made peace. These gangs piss me off though, like they get a rep for doing what exactly? marking their initials on property? jumping on people? it's all BS. If you want to join a gang start with the real gangs in Oz - the bikies, the triads, there the ones that make the dosh, these kid gangs might be big in numbers but I can say for a fact that I would fight to the end with any of those motherfuckers if they start shit. I can be a very life and death person, very dramatic sometimes, lol. And if I do start a gang, it'd be to take out all those shits who can't fight on their own, fuck that shit absolutely no honor, it's tactics of a coward, it's probably the only oppurtunity they have to get a good shot in because they know if they really stepped to someone one-on-one they'd get their arse handed to them. And fuck all this Blood and Crip shit, I'm not down with it I know some of them are hardcore but I think starting that shit and causing beef just because it's done in the states is fucking BS, like what are yous even fighting about? If anything fight against all the cowards who hide behind their cousins and bros when shit hits the fan and those people who only feel tough when they roll in a crew or use knives and bottles in a fight.