Somalian gangs

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 23rd, 2007, 1:32 am

I don't know this for a fact but one of the hommies use to bounce at a night club called Glam in long beach and
that fool said Somalians were the worst group over there. All the guys are huge and the women just the same.
They would start to fight and if you broke it up even the bitches would sock your ass in the head and shit.

He quit there a few months back but I wouldn't be suprized if there were a few Somalian gangs in LB.
I kinda stay in LA so I don't know for sure if theres truth behind it.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » November 23rd, 2007, 4:48 am

the somalians in london just set up there own gangs and beef with anyone
they try to control the drugs on the estates so they go and attack the controlling gang
i know theres quite a lot of em in manchester now, in the moss side area

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 14th, 2007, 2:48 pm

twocost wrote:Somalians were the worst group over there. All the guys are huge and the women just the same.
Don't want to be an ill-mannered here, but "huge somalian" sounds like paradox, hahah. Everyone of them that I've seen are slim like stick-figures. And they are the worst pussyholes that I know. You'll never see a somalian guy fighting alone, because they don't have courage for that. They need 4-5 of them to take one Finn down.

And every other African that I've talked about somalians consider them a "scum of the Africa". Seems like no one likes somalians... Although after ll this, I have to say that I've met few very cool somalians guys.

Asho89

Unread post by Asho89 » December 15th, 2007, 2:00 pm

In the Melbourne projects in Flemington 100 of em jumped a couple of cops . Me dads a janitor at those projects . But there at war with Hispanics which is shit cause im half cuban but there still alright people

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » December 16th, 2007, 9:52 am

Asho89 wrote:In the Melbourne projects in Flemington 100 of em jumped a couple of cops . Me dads a janitor at those projects . But there at war with Hispanics which is shit cause im half cuban but there still alright people
u sure that 100 of em jumped a couple of cops

sounds a bit made up to me??

Asho89

Unread post by Asho89 » December 16th, 2007, 12:40 pm

I swear to Christ . If not 100 95 it was on the Melbourne news

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » December 17th, 2007, 10:48 am

I'm hearing different tales from different places, but here in London, many Somalian youths are struggling, parents having come out of Somalia in meltdown, or come out of Somalia falling apart themselves - as a Brit poster said above, Somalian youths are getting heavily involved in London's emerging streetgang culture - and beef with whoever - and yes, they are slim, even thin looking people - but don't believe that they are soft because of thier build - because of what they have inherited in Somalia, many of those boys are hardened to street ish in a way that indiginous youth are not, skinny or no. They also represent a very marginalised group in the UK, with Somalian youth suffering high rates of unemployment, PTSD, poverty and the likes..and thus fodder for gang mentality.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 18th, 2007, 9:54 am

Noog wrote:I'm hearing different tales from different places, but here in London, many Somalian youths are struggling, parents having come out of Somalia in meltdown, or come out of Somalia falling apart themselves
Same here.
but don't believe that they are soft because of thier build - because of what they have inherited in Somalia, many of those boys are hardened to street ish in a way that indiginous youth are not, skinny or no.
Didn't say they're soft, because of their built, but the fact is that somalians don't want to fight alone. They don't have the courage for that. If they are about to get in a fight alone, they run. Atleast here in Finland, somalians have a reputation of being worst kind of pussies. They might be hard with a gun on their hand, but as they are not respected here at all, they won't get a gun from anyone, so it leaves them with knuckels and knives, and with those they can't handle anything.

That's how it is here. Might be different in some other countries, don't know.

CedarwoodCrips
What city do you live in now?: C.C. 613

Re: Somalian gangs

Unread post by CedarwoodCrips » July 5th, 2009, 2:53 pm

we boys in ottawa cc south crips.. we aint no small niccas.. yeh y'all write we roll 20 deep to scrap 10 niccas. but us booys scrap niccas solo on the daily real tlk we all real no pussy shit here. we dnt back out figthts ever brother, if on gets snuffed one day, we'll go to your mamas house drag u out n leave em in a coma bro, im 15 6'2" 190lbs, bangin since the 4th grade bro, yeh i do play ball... we niccas here ball, we too nasty.. one more thang, the only thing we'd fight each other wud be over a ball game, we play for money daily, u dnt pay up, shit homie stay home if u dnt wanna get smoked.... C.C. 613 holla at me cedarwood,sandalwood, baycrest, heatherington, ledbury C.C. H-BLOCK LBC niccas run shit round here C's up

CC NEVA GO PC

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 9th, 2009, 1:22 am

Trickeration Station wrote:DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO, THERE IS RTS - RUFF TUFF SOMALIANS (they also have a set in Minnesota) AND LAP - LIL' AFRICA PIRU.
LIL AFRIKA PIRU isn't somalian

theyre a african american click that started up in Emerald Hills on 51st street in the early 80's
(LAPS-ESLAPS)
anyone know why they add the "s" in their initials?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 9th, 2009, 2:09 am

BullaBritches wrote:
Trickeration Station wrote:DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO, THERE IS RTS - RUFF TUFF SOMALIANS (they also have a set in Minnesota) AND LAP - LIL' AFRICA PIRU.
LIL AFRIKA PIRU isn't somalian

theyre a african american click that started up in Emerald Hills on 51st street in the early 80's
(LAPS-ESLAPS)

^ ^ Right

BullaBritches wrote: anyone know why they add the "s" in their initials?

"SWAHILIS"

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 9th, 2009, 11:17 pm

^^^^^good lookin out !!! i remember that they would go by SWAHILIS!

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 9th, 2009, 11:23 pm

I was thinking Lil Africa Priu"s"...but I remember about that they always called each other SWAHILIS. So they go by ESLAPS now? Or did they always hit that up? Let me guess, ES-for East Side! I remember that they beefed with ESP back in the day, and they were cool with LPB, even though LAP still repped Piru.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » January 17th, 2010, 6:49 am

istn it all about tribes for somalis ?

WAYNEO051
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by WAYNEO051 » December 3rd, 2010, 5:56 pm

IM FROM LAP.THERE AINT NO SOMOLIANS AND WE AINT NVR SAID THAT SOMOLIAN WORD THAT YALL WAS SAYIN. ESLAPS JUS MEANS EAST SIDE LIL AFIcKA PIRUS. WE ADD THE S BEKUZ ITS THERM WE USE IN REFERRING TO THE SET "LAPS".OR IT KOULD BE USED AS A PLURAL. PIRUS. YEA that