Philippines gangs

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
aznloco_074

Re: Philippines gangs

Unread post by aznloco_074 » February 16th, 2005, 9:07 pm

GRAY LORDS CLAN

>founded: JULY 12, 2000
>color representation: GRAY
>emblem: -none-
>tag style: OLD ENGLISH
>tradition: 5 O.Gs. to start a set
>>jump: 40 sec
>>welcome: O.Gs. only
>dress code: GRAY RAG

>Known sets as of FEB 2005:
>>1. ORIGINAL GRAY CLAN 712
>>>>>location: BAGUIO CITY
>>>>>>>>>>>since 2K
>>>>>active O.Gs: ACE, TAMS, DEMENTED
>>2. LAOAG PRIDE 077
>>>>>location: LAOAG CITY, ILOCOS NORTE
>>>>>>>>>>>since 2K5
>>>>>active O.G.s: SAGE, AC, LOCKO, DC, AMO

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » February 17th, 2005, 4:32 am

Can I get a little history of Satanas?

HaShiM

Unread post by HaShiM » February 18th, 2005, 5:10 am

Gay Asian Gangs sucks ...
Punch of wannabe ...
They all can come and suck my Ballz

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 18th, 2005, 1:26 pm

What the hell kind of name is Hashim? You some kinda Hindu raghead? You can't even spell. Your whole race gets clowned on by everybody, so I'd shut the hell up if I were you.

HaShiM

Unread post by HaShiM » February 19th, 2005, 12:48 am

LMAO

cee_shad

Unread post by cee_shad » February 21st, 2005, 5:20 am

aint no thang! ei wattup witt em gangs? duh foo!

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » February 21st, 2005, 9:05 pm

Isint there a crip gang in baugio city?? I dunt know, SKC or somthing?? hit me back

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » February 21st, 2005, 10:20 pm

aznloco_074 wrote:GRAY LORDS CLAN

>founded: JULY 12, 2000
>color representation: GRAY
>emblem: -none-
>tag style: OLD ENGLISH
>tradition: 5 O.Gs. to start a set
>>jump: 40 sec
>>welcome: O.Gs. only
>dress code: GRAY RAG

>Known sets as of FEB 2005:
>>1. ORIGINAL GRAY CLAN 712
>>>>>location: BAGUIO CITY
>>>>>>>>>>>since 2K
>>>>>active O.Gs: ACE, TAMS, DEMENTED
>>2. LAOAG PRIDE 077
>>>>>location: LAOAG CITY, ILOCOS NORTE
>>>>>>>>>>>since 2K5
>>>>>active O.G.s: SAGE, AC, LOCKO, DC, AMO
Aye who you guys beefin with up in the philipines?? You guys beefin with any of the crips ubsets up there?? How far are you guys from makati city ang long bohol. Also, do yall got funk with PTC in baguio city??

J-C

Unread post by J-C » March 17th, 2005, 7:56 pm

gasmask wrote: Aye who you guys beefin with up in the philipines?? You guys beefin with any of the crips ubsets up there?? How far are you guys from makati city ang long bohol. Also, do yall got funk with PTC in baguio city??
I never heard of any Gray Lords Clan in here. They probably just stay silent or sumthing.. But, yeah, I never met a fight with any Bloods in here. Except for those CrG (Cebu real gangsters). Crips are over-flooding Cebu..

Yeah, and those PTC, TBS peeps are just wanna-be's. But they've been in it for awhile now..

J-C

Unread post by J-C » March 17th, 2005, 8:00 pm

J-C wrote:
gasmask wrote: Aye who you guys beefin with up in the philipines?? You guys beefin with any of the crips ubsets up there?? How far are you guys from makati city ang long bohol. Also, do yall got funk with PTC in baguio city??
I never heard of any Gray Lords Clan in here. They probably just stay silent or sumthing.. But, yeah, I never met a fight with any Bloods. Except for those CrG (Cebu real gangsters). Crips are over-flooding Cebu..

Yeah, and those PTC, TBS peeps are just wanna-be's. But they've been in it for awhile now..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 17th, 2005, 9:01 pm

hahah chinese Gangs, Nah you gotta watch out though, cuz they aint even gotta Cap you, they give you some stinkbreath nigga and you as good as dead.

aznloco_074

Unread post by aznloco_074 » March 18th, 2005, 1:18 am

J-C wrote:
J-C wrote: I never heard of any Gray Lords Clan in here. They probably just stay silent or sumthing.. But, yeah, I never met a fight with any Bloods. Except for those CrG (Cebu real gangsters). Crips are over-flooding Cebu..

Where you from boy? Cebu?? LORDS are from Luzon. We don’t have a click in Cebu.

J-C

Unread post by J-C » March 18th, 2005, 4:48 pm

Yeah, from Cebu. You heard of the news about the riot few days ago? Blood sets are pretty much aggressive up North. But police said they were high and stuff like thet.. I still think they're under Alpha Kappa Rho..

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » March 18th, 2005, 5:03 pm

^^^ they got crips in cebu lol x 2

I know this part of the philppines...got DEATH SQUADS(police or military)

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » April 4th, 2005, 6:24 am

BlaKK wrote:hahah chinese Gangs, Nah you gotta watch out though, because they aint even gotta Cap you, they give you some stinkbreath nigga and you as good as dead.
this blaak man is whacked dont know what he be talking about. Stay of this topic. unless u came from the drakside of the Phils.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » April 4th, 2005, 6:25 am

North Face wrote:
BlaKK wrote:hahah chinese Gangs, Nah you gotta watch out though, because they aint even gotta Cap you, they give you some stinkbreath nigga and you as good as dead.
this blaak man is whacked dont know what he be talking about. Stay of this topic. unless u came from the darkside of the Phils.
MABUHAY FILIPINOS!

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » April 4th, 2005, 7:31 pm

So much crime in the philippines, its not even funny...

40% poverty(just look around), NPA, MNLF, Terrorist, death squads, and tons of drugs.

Filipinos who brag about being bloods or crips are bringing shame to the
motherland.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 4th, 2005, 8:14 pm

lol @ a black guy dissin anyone about smell! the irony

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Filipino gangs are a joke

Unread post by kverdugazo » May 23rd, 2005, 10:59 pm

Man I knew some filipinos back in the day up in the Seattle area trying to bang RPB and ESP(Eastside Piru) those scrawny little nerds tryin' to bang something they don't even know... It's pretty pathetic. I haven't been back up there for a few years but I doubt any of them are still trying to bang. Filipinos in general are really cool people but the ones that try to be bangers are pretty pathetic. cuidense!

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » June 10th, 2005, 12:46 am

Everyone who are from a different race acts just like a normal human being. Some people bang some dont, its the matter of choosing your inner self and finding out who you realy are. Everyone in the world is a pack of wolves and the more their are the violent itll be. Racism is a big factor when it comes to gangs. I banged i see no point of it, you look back and say maaan i was oretty damn stupid.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 18th, 2005, 1:17 am

my wife's family comes from ilocos norte. any one know if they got gangs out there?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 22nd, 2005, 1:13 am

I've known gangs of Pinoys (I called them Filipinos in the Navy for years) including two modern Pinoys that went good right off the bat in recent years. They did some real multiple stretches in LA county but just went good. After 3 years, they are doing great, working jobs, back in their family's trusts. It's all gravy baby. God bless them very much. But here again, they were not fronting at all. What a great story. It is repeatable. Peace.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 22nd, 2005, 1:50 am

Again understand that these individuals are for real. They are not a product of the latest trend which is for Asian gangs to approach exceptionally bright individuals and offer their parents to pay all costs associated with their college degree programs and then they own them 100% percent for evil. I have heard of this on the street but never run across it and have no other information regarding it but I do wonder! Anyway, these guys are years tested tried and true real civilians doing good. They are legal, legitimate, and out today. And so can you be. Peace.

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 25th, 2005, 8:18 am

Word Kemosave. I grew up with a lot of Pinoys down in West Long Beach. Much of the ones I've known had a lot in common with us Chicanos, as hard-working class families who support their kids mainly through education.

What tripped me out about them at first, as how many of their surnames are Spanish and how their language and culture are similar to ours. The Filipino Gangs that i've known down in Long Beach were down for there's and also shared similar qualities as many of our SUR gangs have had..what they wore, their placa names, etc.

That old skool pic of TBS is TBS from Carson. Much of those guys pictured are alive and well today with families and all.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 26th, 2005, 5:10 pm

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing that. I also know some who have intermarried. It is not uncommon in California for Pinoy and La Raza to intermarry. Peace.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 28th, 2005, 7:42 pm

yo ever one of u go to pinas...tonda area in manilla...the fuckin ghetto and gangsta...any of u went dur...my cousins friends lives dur...we visited...gheeto streets..lotts of siga's everywhere....crazy..any of u??

Mister M
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mister M » July 28th, 2005, 9:09 pm

PlayaLarga wrote:here's some OLD SKOOL TBS from cali

Hey about what year was that picture taken? Judging from them fools sportin the "kung fu" shoes i would say it was taken around early to mid 80's...watcha guys think...

noipi

Unread post by noipi » August 25th, 2005, 10:31 am

J-C wrote:Yeah, from Cebu. You heard of the news about the riot few days ago? Blood sets are pretty much aggressive up North. But police said they were high and stuff like thet.. I still think they're under Alpha Kappa Rho..
i was in cebu a couple a years ago and got dayum there was a shit load snood dogg worshipin ass wananbes!! foreal! i see some wack ass dogg pound tags around the city and i couldnt help myself laughing my ass out! i did meet this one kat who told me that a couple of old skool g'z from l.a. bng and l.a. akp ran up to these local g'z to knock in some sense into em coz all these B'z n C'z were just sittin pretty all flamed up at the malls n even at clubs! is this true? is this why b's n c's are finally makin noise? dude told me these old l.a. kats were hardcore

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » August 26th, 2005, 10:17 am

Mister M wrote:
PlayaLarga wrote:here's some OLD SKOOL TBS from cali

Hey about what year was that picture taken? Judging from them fools sportin the "kung fu" shoes i would say it was taken around early to mid 80's...watcha guys think...
You're right on. It was taken during the mid-to-late 80's back in Carson, California.

LORDS gang

Unread post by 712 » September 7th, 2005, 11:28 am

LORDS Original Gray Clan 712 / Laoag Pride 077 REPRESENT!!!

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 7th, 2005, 12:42 pm

Y eso? ^ original gay clan? what the fucc? jaja baklat! Filipino gangs are fuccin gay especially here in the US

Wanna be!

Unread post by 712 » September 7th, 2005, 9:50 pm

kverdugazo wrote:Y eso? ^ original gay clan? what the fucc? jaja baklat! Filipino gangs are fuccin gay especially here in the US
FU*K YOU TOO BITCH!!!