Wah Ching most dangerous from Hong Kong

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Wah Ching most dangerous from Hong Kong

Unread post by alexalonso » October 30th, 2008, 7:26 pm

No.8th most dangerous gang in the world.

Wah Ching

Territory: Hong Kong, San Francisco, Los Angeles
Criminal activities: Drug and gun trafficking, extortion, murder, software piracy, burglary, gambling, prostitution, loan sharking
Number of members: 7,000-plus

By some accounts, the origins of Wah Ching go back 300 years, while others date them to the mid-1960s. Whatever the case, their criminal activities are highly diversified, making them extraordinarily good at one thing in particular: making money. The Wah Ching are also violent and sophisticated, as evidenced by two 1995 raids in Los Angeles that uncovered an underground factory run by the Wah Ching featuring $18 million in counterfeit Microsoft products. The raid also found weapons and explosives, namely TNT and C-4.

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainm ... ngs_8.html

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Re: Wah Ching most dangerous from Hong Kong

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 27th, 2009, 3:39 pm

HELLLLL YEAAAA CUHHZ WE ACTIVE

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » March 1st, 2009, 7:01 pm

that list is actually for top ten "notorious" gangs. they have wah ching and no latin kings. that doesnt seem accurate. and they got the AB and no mexican mafia. Askmen.com.. i dont think they know too much about gangs. i was listening to this wah ching rap they were dissin the other asian gangs in LA for bein on some black and mexican shit. how deep is wah ching in hong kong? they got kicked out by the triads in san francisco.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 14th, 2009, 7:49 pm

IronManCash10 wrote:that list is actually for top ten "notorious" gangs. they have wah ching and no latin kings. that doesnt seem accurate. and they got the AB and no mexican mafia. Askmen.com.. i dont think they know too much about gangs. i was listening to this wah ching rap they were dissin the other asian gangs in LA for bein on some black and mexican shit. how deep is wah ching in hong kong? they got kicked out by the triads in san francisco.
THAT IS WHAT I HATE. PEOPLE THINK JUS CAUSE SOME NIGGAS ARE HELLA NOTORIOUS, THAT THEY ARE INVINICIBLE. I REMMEBER READIN SOMEONE SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "OH CRIP? THEYD GET WIPED OUT BY THE MAFIA" ARE YOU FUCCIN SERIOUS? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CRIP NIGGAS THERE ARE. IF YOU LINED EVERYONE UP, ONE SIDE VS ONE SIDE. YOU THINK THAT GAY ASS MOB SHIT FINNA STAY ALIVE CUHHZ? LK CAN SUCC MAH DICC CUHHZ. CUHHZ WHO YOU LISTENED TO? CHECC OUT MAH NIGGA YUNG SYKE CUHHZ. NIGGAS DUMB ASS EAST BAY WAH CHING. WAH CHING IS HELLA DEEP ALL OVER ASIA CUHHZ. JUST CAUSE YOU DONT HEAR US ON THE NEWS OR SEE US ON YOUTUBE MEANS WE'RE INACTIVE? WHY THE FUCC WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF OUT ON BLAST LIKE THAT CUHHZ. HELLA UNNEEDED ATTENTION. AND BRUH YOU HELLA DUMB, HELLA DUB NIGGAS IN SF. ASIANS IN GENERAL, WAH CHING WE ON TOP CUHHZ

dontrip
What city do you live in now?: NotAvailable

Unread post by dontrip » March 24th, 2009, 8:47 pm

THE NIGGA WITH THE USER NAME "WAHCHING" IS FAKE HES NOT WAHCHING HE DOSENT KNOE ANYONE OR ANYTHING ABOUT WAHCHING HES A NOBODY BEHIND A COMPUTER ONLINE BANGIN