Russians,Mexicans,Italians are peanuts compared to TRIADS

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Russians,Mexicans,Italians are peanuts compared to TRIAD

Unread post by kiCKer » September 19th, 2004, 2:54 am

everyone speaks on the Russian mob as if they are just one gang, headed by one person. correct me if i'm wrong, but are there not many mobs, just like La Costa Nostra is not just one big gang? the Russian mobs may not have the number that the Chinese or Japanese do, but they are ruthless. they are now what the Italians used to be in the states...before RICO and all that.

now the Yakuza and Triads are simply a name for a handful of gangs in their lands. Taiwan, which is about as big as New York or New Jersey has well over 100,000 Triads...add a few hundred thousand more in Hong Kong and China...at LEAST half a million Triads in China alone.

the biggest Yakuza gang in Japan has at least 90,000 members. now that's just ONE gang. people be talkin' about how the law enforcement doesnt fuk with Russian mob, well in Japan and China it's the same thing. you got high ranked heads in the government themselves.

the Triads control the "Golden Triangle", which makes 90% of the heroine and opium in the world. now all them massage parlors, cafes, clubs, and business in the states are set up by them as well.

if there was a real war, nobody knows who would win...but from lookin' on paper, the Triads and Yakuza got the advantage...

AustStein

Unread post by AustStein » September 30th, 2004, 10:21 pm

I personally believe it's impossible to compare the Russian Mafia to the Triads.. Both excel in different fields and both have advantages in different areas. It's like saying "Who Would Of Won The Cold War"

AustStein

Unread post by AustStein » September 30th, 2004, 10:23 pm

Like whats better.. Manpower or access to heavy weapons/terrorism.. It's too hard to define who is more powerfull

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 18th, 2004, 4:43 pm

True, Russians tend to deal with arms dealing and white collar fraud
whilst Triads and the Yakuza deal more with Narcotics and also fraud on huge scales, they both have their own way of making their $$
One thing that Russians have over asians is that they can get to, and infiltrate certain places that asians cant in the western world cos of the coulour of their skin, provided they have the right training and many russian mobsters are former KGB agents so they're well versed in the spy game already

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 18th, 2004, 11:38 pm

X - too much info.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 19th, 2004, 12:57 am

I work with 2 former New York cops and a former Boston cop.
-krookid

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 19th, 2004, 4:49 pm

wat do u mean too much info...its called sharing knowledge and its not like feds dont already know this, im not exposing secrets here homie

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 19th, 2004, 6:24 pm

You didnt see what I posted. Its okay loco - just forget about it.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 15th, 2004, 1:02 am

Dude you don't seem to know what your talking about... the triads may be making moves and all that and they do control the opium market fasho but...
the russian mofia runs russia... there government is basically run by the russian mob.
the itialians are on some different shit like the fruit market, buying and selling shit that most people really need. plus the whole theft and resale(no offense but if you steal you are a theif).
im not really sure what the mexicans do but the transport a lot of weed plus they are on the whole slave trade thing... no one else really has that kind of deal except for the afrikans in sudan and shit.

peace

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 15th, 2004, 1:05 am

i forgot to add in that there is alot of other mofia style gangs that are into kidnapping and selling children for sex toys.
alot of south american ties in that shit if i remember right.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 15th, 2004, 1:24 am

You do not know what the hell you talkin about man. See your not mixed up with these people to spit real anything. My guess is nobody here fuccs with lots of chedder or has strong ties to the Mob. You niggas look at this thang from a little kids point of view. We aint talkin about no stupid street corners my nigga, we talkin about grown ass man who dont bleed red - they bleed green. You dont see no self-made man visitin these boards, I guess a young nigga like me is the only one who has a god damn clue on this bitch. You lost in your little world - WhiteBoy. Not one single thing in your post was correct.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 15th, 2004, 1:27 am

what the hell are you talking about?

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 15th, 2004, 1:54 am

Let me explain - WhiteBoy. First of all your not mixed with these kinds of people to know anything at first. How are the Triads having control over the opium market when they are simply a reseller of the original distributor? Russian Mafia runs the United States Congress hands down and the Russian government is not the Mafia - they just simply came under those foundations because of all the corruption. Italians are still pullin the same old BS and no they are not sellin oranges but on a hint basis - think of stuff in auctions. My hands got tired already, I could go into hundreds of pages about shit I have experienced and shit I have seen.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 15th, 2004, 3:37 pm

well um ok.

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » December 1st, 2004, 8:03 am

ok sure

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 1st, 2004, 6:23 pm

well, i don't know how big the russians are anymore after the israeli mob took over the ecstacy trade from them...

israeli's and chinese run things these days

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » December 1st, 2004, 6:40 pm

The israeli's and the russians are many of the same as a lot of russian mobsters (including the head of the Red Mafyia) are jews who were forced to lose it under Russian rule. You are right on as they do run the ectasy trade.

NY has the Ghost Shadows but they are nowhere close to running New York as NY is too big for one organizations, as for the West in places like San Fran the Triads and Tongs have great control over the market.

Anyone read the article a couple weeks ago about the crazy Albanians in NY? They even took of a Luchese club in Astoria.

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » December 2nd, 2004, 6:35 am

BendyThumbs wrote:
Anyone read the article a couple weeks ago about the crazy Albanians in NY? They even took of a Luchese club in Astoria.
shit, know where it is? The albanians are crazy, for sure...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 7th, 2004, 7:35 pm

Streetcrew wrote:man the triads are real split up with not much political influence if ANY, the russians basicly run russia and parts of eastern europe, not to mention all the american police are afraid of them and wont touch them, thats why you dont hear anything about them.

I mean the russian mob has submarines, and warships at their disposale, its a known fact, and if you ask me they probably have their hands on nukes too, Who wants to fu-- with that? thats exactly why nobody does, not even the italians OR the police.

and basicly the entire weapon supply is controlled by them too.
Dunno bout the nukes and all, but it's true that russian mafia basically runs the whole Russia and many former Soviet countries. The biggest advantage they've got is the fact that many of them are trained by the former KGB (=Soviet intelligence service). And also a lot of them are ex-soldiers who are used to kill people whitout blinking an eye. Russia is still fighting a war in Chetchenia, so mafia has an easy job as finding more hard-core members.

Russian mafia also does money laundering for Columbian cartels and others. It's easy to do that when you own pretty much the whole country, as russian mafias do. They also own airplane companies, etc. And as Columbians and Mexicans are mainly just into the drug business, russian mafias do it all starting from collecting money from the shops and companies (including foreign companies) to art crimes and piratism, from prostitution and contract killings to gun sales and drugs.

guest1234

Unread post by guest1234 » February 4th, 2005, 8:28 am

They are all so different you can't compare them or say which is more powerful.

What do you mean by power?? Do you mean you could kill you...well they all could. Do you mean who is more violent? Well that would be the Russians. Do you mean who is bigger? THat would be the Triads. DO you mean who has control over more buisness and money markets taht would be the Sicilians, but the Sicilians are smarter they are very very underground

Another thing is that the Mafia is really only concered with itself. If you aren't part of it and don't cross them they will leave you alone...there are rules....there russians and triads on the other hand don't have rules...they will kill you for the hell of it which is bad for buisness and will be the end of them eventually.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 4th, 2005, 7:25 pm

and all those mafias are not interested in messing around with each other.
They divided the markets....well sometimes they collide but sooner or later all is settled again.
They all have their own points of regional interest and are not seriously interfering with each other there.
You cant say who is more brutal..... The most violent acts have been committed by Pablo Escobar (blowing up an airplane with 107 passengers, blowing up a newspaper, blowing up a 15 level high police station, all in all he committted over 1000 political murders not counted those in gang wars)
The Sicilian Mafia blew up a loooong highway bridge to kill a judge called Falcone who went to war with the mafia......
so where are the differences. All of them tend to commit barbarical crimes when it comes to their money. And they are all grown in a different tradition....so you cant compare them.

guest1234

Unread post by guest1234 » February 5th, 2005, 1:10 am

Sentenza wrote:and all those mafias are not interested in messing around with each other.
They divided the markets....well sometimes they collide but sooner or later all is settled again.
They all have their own points of regional interest and are not seriously interfering with each other there.
You cant say who is more brutal..... The most violent acts have been committed by Pablo Escobar (blowing up an airplane with 107 passengers, blowing up a newspaper, blowing up a 15 level high police station, all in all he committted over 1000 political murders not counted those in gang wars)
The Sicilian Mafia blew up a loooong highway bridge to kill a judge called Falcone who went to war with the mafia......
so where are the differences. All of them tend to commit barbarical crimes when it comes to their money. And they are all grown in a different tradition....so you cant compare them.

The intrests of the families are very complicated. There is a certian higherarchy which I would bet 100% of you don't understand(maybe....just maybe 1 other might...but I doubt it), and it's not what you think(No New York does not run everything.........Think of it this way....if you wanted to be in a position of power and wanted action from everything where in the US would you hold your strong point....and BTW Chicago is a puppet of New York.......so keep guessing....) and if one family messes with another there is a semi formal complaint sent and so forth(along with buttonmen and bullets =/) typically Mafia only help/hurt mafia

Yes I can say who id more ruthless and violent. The Russians are animals when it comes to violence I wouldn't **** with them unless you have strong orginized crime connections(which means you bangers out there should avoid the red mob at all costs....) Half of them are x KGB...they can get basically any weapon you want for a price(10 years ago some feds were in a drug op with the red mob and were offered a single nuke and a ****in' sub............that's power...) but that being said they are hated by everyone else b/c they don't play by the rules and will therefore be destroyed eventually(Even someone with 1000 body guards and a nuke can die to a single bullet..........Thus is the game).

Triads are powerful but they lack the skill and the influence.

Columbians are just Pawns of the three big boys(the Mafia, Triads and Red Mob....all equally powerful........)

I would say if you were to make friends out of all of the Orginized crime I would personally choose the Mafia b/c of the political connections and buisness deals(yes the red mob has a nuke or two maybe......but can they decide the fate of a Gobal Power Corp.........which in turn means billions.....)

It's all really choice.....La Cosa Nostra, Triads and The Red Mob are all equally powerfull it just depends what you mean by power

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 5th, 2005, 7:12 pm

i agree with you.....the columbians have potentially gigantic financial power but they are too busy killing themselves and living kamikaze style. just like the russians.
Seriously, have you ever heard of an old russian or columbian mafia boss ?
i havent, but i have heard of stone old Italians and chinese still runnin the game. The whole thing is also a matter of secrecy what the columbians and the russians dont do. thats why they tend to die quite early.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 5th, 2005, 7:17 pm

and the reason is...at least i think, that the italians and the chinese have an really old tradition and therefore somehow more experience.
Columbians and russians are "new school" mafias and only based on money profit and not family and codex.

tmoney183

Unread post by tmoney183 » February 5th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Uhh i'm not tryna act liek provin none u wrong cuz i can see yall have good knowledge on this subject but liek that dude said bout the russians bein in war n how they got some trained killers to chose from... Israelis are at war 24/7 considerin so much nations in the middle east be hatin them so would the Israeli mob have the same situation.. as in havin trained killlers or so called militants and if not,... is it becuz the israeli army is so diverse? Just a question cuz while i was readin this seemed liek it was not so much how weak the russians, mexicans, and italians are so much weaker then the triads it was more discussin the strong points of each organization.... So i dunt got much knowledge on this topic so dont think uf me as some fool tryna prove yall wrong im jus curious on this discussion...

fulltimehu$tla

Unread post by fulltimehu$tla » February 7th, 2005, 1:06 am

There is a group that you are forgetting..
The Al-Quida is a major player too...The CIA helped train them to fight back in the middle 90's...
Not to mention the billions of dollars public enemy 1, usama ben laden, is funding them with ( he has ties with the Saudi Empire) they have lots of guns mainly from the us, because remember when the us was helping afganasta out back in the 90's all the guns they had given to them were siezed just a year later when al-quida began to have real control over iraq....
Iraq had alot of training camps across the globe, hell if they wanted to, they could take over salt lake city, or even las angelos in a night due to there camps and bases in mexico..
Al-Quidas power is supreme, why do you think that they are the ones the US is going after the most.....

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » February 7th, 2005, 3:14 pm

are the triads only chinese or do they consist of other asian nationalities?

guest1234

Unread post by guest1234 » February 7th, 2005, 11:37 pm

I would guess they are jsut like the Mafia....Sicilian and Neopolitan(though they are looked at like animals and are looked down on....like Capone....which I bet you all didn't know was one of the most hated mobsters ever...) So ya i'd bet CHineese only and hong kong.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 8th, 2005, 8:34 am

i think the strong points of the russians and the columbains are that they perfected the kamikaze lifestyle. They know no rules and no limits to everything they do. Unlike Asians or Italians i think.
Thats what makes them so shortlived and notorious.
The weak points are.....they have no famuily boundaries and therefore are very likely to get snitched on or being assassinated by their best friend which they were doing business with for long times.
they are only bound to each other by money and thats a pretty fragile thing to rely on......

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 8th, 2005, 6:35 pm

BobBarker wrote:are the triads only chinese or do they consist of other asian nationalities?
Triads are strictly a Chinese and Taiwanese thing. Other Asian races have their own organizations, such as the Japanese and the Yakuza. However, there are members of other races in Triads.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » February 8th, 2005, 6:46 pm

TEKKEN wrote:
BobBarker wrote:are the triads only chinese or do they consist of other asian nationalities?
Triads are strictly a Chinese and Taiwanese thing. Other Asian races have their own organizations, such as the Japanese and the Yakuza. However, there are members of other races in Triads.
There have been cases where Vietnamese members have been allowed in but they might have been Viet-Ching (Chinese people that were born and lived in Vietnam).

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 9th, 2005, 11:04 pm

I heard about a high ranking Indian guy in a triad, who spoke fluent Chinese.