Russians,Mexicans,Italians are peanuts compared to TRIADS

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
donche27

Russians,Mexicans,Italians are peanuts compared to TRIADS

Unread post by donche27 » July 19th, 2004, 1:32 pm

yo aint tryin to disrespect any one but its true..triads are holdin down...the 14k ...they doing big things ..but hey thts jus my opinion...if it came down to it triads will definately take em all...even the lil stret gangs bloods and crips ...but u guys mite think differently..so holla back ..tell me wat u think....

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Russians,Mexicans,Italians are peanuts compared to TRIAD

Unread post by cbi562 » July 20th, 2004, 12:02 pm

X
Last edited by cbi562 on October 4th, 2004, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest » July 21st, 2004, 6:12 pm

ayo cbi ...is tht u in the pic??...u in tht new group wid crooked i huh??..neway hope thing s drop well for ...neway goin back...well i still think triads are holding it down ...they been round for centries...but im kinda feelin u though wid the russians coz they all used to KGBs so they on tht intelligence shit ...dealin wid nuclear weapons and all kinds...but wat do u think of triads ..how would u rank them...??

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 21st, 2004, 7:08 pm

X
Last edited by cbi562 on October 4th, 2004, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 22nd, 2004, 2:04 am

No comparaison with La cosa nostra

Unread post by Guest » July 22nd, 2004, 3:09 am

la cosa nostra...hmmmm i heard the mafia have lost everything now ...they bin called the mickey mouse gang...they losing everything...i guess the russians have things on lock down...along with the triads.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 22nd, 2004, 3:22 am

the russian mafia have a pretty big strong hold in the san bernadino area as well....

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » July 22nd, 2004, 5:15 am

depends if ur talking worldwide..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 22nd, 2004, 9:36 am

Well I can say this man them Russians out here in Brighten Beach hold it down real hard. Those guys walk around with ak's strapped no bs. No body mess's with them. Not even the placa's go near em. Id say the Russians are runn'n the Organized Crime scene now. Oh and I think they would take out the Traids in a second if they felt like it.

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » July 22nd, 2004, 9:24 pm

ViolentJoe wrote:Oh and I think they would take out the Traids in a second if they felt like it.
lol. You know how many members of the triads there are and how many members of russian mafiya there are? No comparison. The russians aren't nearly as organized as the triads. But if they do get more organized they could probably be the strongest in America. They're white so they can get more connections with the gov't, legitamate businesses, etc. than non-white organized crime. But on a worldwide scale ain't no way russians are gonna be more powerful than triads or colombians. Think about it. There's no resources coming from Russia. All they can do is run scams, extort, and be middlemen in the drug game. And in all businesses, the middleman is not at the top. Triads control the SOURCE of the drugs in the Golden Triangle as do Colombians in S. America.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 23rd, 2004, 1:03 am

X
Last edited by cbi562 on October 4th, 2004, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » July 23rd, 2004, 2:26 am

ViolentJoe wrote:I think they would take out the Traids in a second if they felt like it.
wtf? i dunno how anybody could underesimate the fucking triads...they are one of the biggest crime orgazinations in the world..and they are NOT to be fucced with...yeah the russian mob got lot of power...but so are the triads..and i thought the asian mafias control most of the drugs in the world? IMO the triads and the yakuzas are running stuff.

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » July 23rd, 2004, 8:59 pm

Well as far as world wide its tough 2 say,in New York it would b the russian mob,and la cosa nostra isn't losing everything,they aren't nor will they ever b gone,they will always hold some power.

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » July 23rd, 2004, 9:01 pm

cbi562 wrote:I think you is a dumb-dumb if you think a Mafia's power is calculated based on who has the Drugs on rule. Nigga get a life and see that there are way better hustles then selling drugs. There are way better illegal options out there - it is just that niggas is too stupid and lazy to do them. I personally do business and are friends with the Russian Mobsters, so what Ive seen and what I heard - they is the top doggs of em all. If you see the money they hit up in an hour - your eyes will pop out loco.
No shyt there's other ways to hustle. The triads have been doing other shyt for longer and on a lot bigger scale than the Russians! Think about this. Probably every country in the WORLD got bootlegs from China. And I'm not talkin about just movies and music. I'm talking about purses, watches, computer shyt, etc., etc. Now this shyt is being sold in 100s of countries to millions of people. Think about how much they're making from just that hustle alone! Then you add the drugs, and all their other hustles, then tell me the Russsians are doing more. Everyone knows the triads are innovators of a lot of high tech scams. If your eyes poppin out from how much the Russians are makin, check out the triads and see what happens.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 25th, 2004, 5:40 am

russian mafia..!

Streetcrew

Unread post by Streetcrew » July 25th, 2004, 5:35 pm

man the triads are real split up with not much political influence if ANY, the russians basicly run russia and parts of eastern europe, not to mention all the american police are afraid of them and wont touch them, thats why you dont hear anything about them.

I mean the russian mob has submarines, and warships at their disposale, its a known fact, and if you ask me they probably have their hands on nukes too, Who wants to fuck with that? thats exactly why nobody does, not even the italians OR the police.

and basicly the entire weapon supply is controlled by them too.

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » July 25th, 2004, 10:31 pm

Streetcrew wrote:man the triads are real split up with not much political influence if ANY, the russians basicly run russia and parts of eastern europe, not to mention all the american police are afraid of them and wont touch them, thats why you dont hear anything about them.

I mean the russian mob has submarines, and warships at their disposale, its a known fact, and if you ask me they probably have their hands on nukes too, Who wants to #%@& with that? thats exactly why nobody does, not even the italians OR the police.

and basicly the entire weapon supply is controlled by them too.
First off, it doesn't matter who has the bigger guns because the Russians will NEVER try to take out the Chinese just like the Chinese will NEVER try to take out the Russians. And neither will ever try to take out the Italians and the Italians will never try to take them out. This ain't the fukin movies where all the mobs go to war and shyt. All the mobs know that they can't take over the whole world by themselves, so they all leave each other alone and in most cases they work together. We're talking about business here.
Second, the Italians aren't afraid of nobody. If they wanted to war, every one of 'em would be ready to die. But that's bad for business. And the feds aren't afraid of 'em either. They're like soldiers in the military. If they need to risk death to do their job, they're down for it. They're not afraid of noone. You're talkin like the Russian mob is punkin the whole world and shyt.
And the russian mob has nukes now? wtf? Less than 10 countries in the whole world have nukes but you're sayin the russian mob has 'em? You know what the US gov't would do to 'em if that were true? They'd be public enemy #1 right now.
And last of all, most mobs have at least some connects in the gov't. The russians might have more connects in their gov't than anyone else but they don't run the country. If that were true, there wouldn't be any mobsters in the russian jails, right? The russian police are known to be ruthless against mobsters, you think the mob would let 'em get away with that if they ran the country?

horyenglon

Unread post by horyenglon » July 31st, 2004, 7:38 pm

Triads are basically in nearly every country that has business in the world. From South Africa, Europe, North America shit they are everywhere doing business. They even got triads in the eastside of Russia holding it down there, it's true. Do some research mannnnn...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 3rd, 2004, 2:38 am

WELL I GOT SOME HOMIES FROM JAMICIAN MOB AND THEY HOLD IT DOWN AND GOT HELLA CHEESE.

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » August 4th, 2004, 1:15 am

e wrote:
ViolentJoe wrote:Oh and I think they would take out the Traids in a second if they felt like it.
lol. You know how many members of the triads there are and how many members of russian mafiya there are? No comparison. The russians aren't nearly as organized as the triads. But if they do get more organized they could probably be the strongest in America. They're white so they can get more connections with the gov't, legitamate businesses, etc. than non-white organized crime. But on a worldwide scale ain't no way russians are gonna be more powerful than triads or colombians. Think about it. There's no resources coming from Russia. All they can do is run scams, extort, and be middlemen in the drug game. And in all businesses, the middleman is not at the top. Triads control the SOURCE of the drugs in the Golden Triangle as do Colombians in S. America.
The Russians have weapons trade tho.. No one can fuck with what they get from corrupted red army oifficers

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » August 4th, 2004, 10:04 pm

The Russians may be deep in the weapons trade, but the triads are movin weapons too. Like I said, when you add up all their businesses I don't think it's even close.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 9th, 2004, 3:04 pm

doesnt matter whos stroingest...the russian mafia, mexican mafia, italian mafia, triad, etc...they're all dangerous either way...

WATCHMAN

Unread post by WATCHMAN » August 16th, 2004, 12:06 am

Power is in the Vatican my brothers. No dope the Pope.

Watching
WATCHMAN

Chicano15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicano15 » August 29th, 2004, 10:33 pm

Italian Mafia = disappeared/forgotten
Russian Mafia = they always be getting their ass kicked by law enforcement on t.v
Triads = they are definately strong/active
Mexican Mafia = same as triads
japanese yakuza = on the DL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 30th, 2004, 1:21 am

THE RUSSIANS ARE DOIN THEY THING AS WELL AS THE YAKUZA TWO OF THE ROUGHEST MAFIAS EVER. THE JAMIACIANS AND MEXICAN MAFIAS ARE RIGHT BEHIND THE OTHER TWO AND YOU COULD SAY SOME OF THEM AFRICAN GOVERNMENTS ARE LIKE MAFIAS THE WAY THE RUN THE COUNTRY AND SALE THAT BLACK MARKET OIL.

Amsterdam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Amsterdam » August 30th, 2004, 7:53 am

Jesus and the Aposotle....the baddest gangsta that ever lived..and thier people r still holdin it down. EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 31st, 2004, 1:25 am

Amsterdam wrote:Jesus and the Aposotle....the baddest gangsta that ever lived..and thier people r still holdin it down. EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW

YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » September 2nd, 2004, 10:28 am

Chicano15 wrote:Italian Mafia = disappeared/forgotten

Please...The Italian mafia is not disappeared nor forgotten , not in the US and not in Italy. They just more low-key due to all the recent (1990 - ) trials.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 11th, 2004, 7:36 pm

[quote="Chicano15"]Italian Mafia = disappeared/forgotten

That falls under one of my favorite quotes...

just because you cant see somthing doesnt mean its not there.

I work with 2 former New York cops and a former Boston cop.
We were actualy just talking about this last week, They said a VERY good number of NYPD officers are on the italian mafia payrole.

The boston cop told me that both the italian and irish mob have a presence in Boston. They just keep what they do quiet, because simply, they arent stupid.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 11th, 2004, 7:41 pm

No disrespect intended, but street gangs could operate alot easier if they didnt flaunt ther lifestyle so much.

If you think about it, its pretty stupid to wear gang colors, cock your hat to the side, sit on corners of the streets or get your gang tatooed on you.

Thats basicly like holding up a sign that says "ARREST ME"

If they operated like the mob, there would be more of them.
They wouldnt be able to be identified, and they wouldnt be in jail.

Ducati
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ducati » September 11th, 2004, 11:51 pm

I tried explaining that once, to a dude, although i don't think he grasped the concept.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 13th, 2004, 8:26 am

Especially these days with the enhancements and all. I just finished TRODGERS book and he really understands the dynamics of that and communicates it well.