Afghanistan gangs

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Anonymous20

Afghanistan gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 5th, 2004, 3:56 pm

other than the Taliban, whats active?

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Afghanistan gangs

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » January 25th, 2005, 3:10 pm

I THINK AL-QAIDA IS TOO

sn_snoop

Unread post by sn_snoop » January 31st, 2005, 3:01 pm

they dont care about being in a gang...they jsut do wat they hav to do to survive...same for most other asians and african countries..the lives of gangbangers in LA are just minor compared to theirs

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 14th, 2005, 6:40 pm

Exactly There is no Bangen in Afghanistan They Bang to. Survival Over there is Not Fundamental. They Dont have free Haelthcare. They got other Politicle Freedom Fighting to handle, rather than Bangin on the blocc.

don_carlo

Unread post by don_carlo » March 16th, 2005, 5:16 am

Baby-Girl16 wrote:I THINK AL-QAIDA IS TOO
Al-qaida are arabs...afghans are not arabs...
The only thing afghans and arabs have in common is the religion...they are totally DIFFERENT people...peace

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 16th, 2005, 4:14 pm

But Al-Qeada used to be all Over afghanistan. Like fuccen Rats. Till US came and cleaned house on the muthafuchas.

sn_snoop

Unread post by sn_snoop » March 17th, 2005, 2:34 pm

BlaKK wrote:But Al-Qeada used to be all Over afghanistan. Like fuccen Rats. Till US came and cleaned house on the muthafuchas.
yeh even thought that wasnt their objective, they helped out the afghans, they actually want to built pipes thru afghanistan

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 18th, 2005, 4:44 am

BlaKK wrote:But Al-Qeada used to be all Over afghanistan. Like fuccen Rats. Till US came and cleaned house on the muthafuchas.
wel Al Quaeda is actually not a gang, neither are the Taleban.
Al Quaeda is a conglomerate of international Terrorists of which NO ONE was actually Afghan (the founding members were Egyptian, Algerian, Saudi Arabian, Moroccan etc.). Two friends of mine told me about the situation. One was in Kabul with th German ISAF Unit and he showed me videos with evidence that there is still fighting goin on. the Taleban are still there.
The Taleban arent Afghan aswell. They came from Pakistan and their Ideology is based on the teachings of a famous teacher in an Indian Madrassa (religious school). They are based in Pakistan and i know from another friend ogf mine who fled from Kabul that many Afghans wish nothing but death to them..
Before the Us went in the Taleban had the most support in the south because in the north there were other ethnics (like Turkmens, Uzbeks, Persians etc.) They are and always have been deadly enemies of the Taleban and Al Quaeda. the Taleban and Al Quaeda had only in common that they hate Shiits, America and that they are Stone Age Muslims.
Afghanistan has originally not much to do with them, they just used it as their playground.
Its all more complicated than the Media wants to make us believe....
Did you know that it is true what Michael Moore said, that the Taleban were in the White House in 1998?

sn_snoop

Unread post by sn_snoop » March 18th, 2005, 11:57 am

its true that u say the taliban and al qaeda hate the americans but they shudnt really. it was the americans that supplied the al qaeda with 6 billion dollars from 1989-1992 and the CIA were the ones that trained them to fight.

don_carlo

Unread post by don_carlo » March 20th, 2005, 7:23 pm

Sentenza wrote:
wel Al Quaeda is actually not a gang, neither are the Taleban.
Al Quaeda is a conglomerate of international Terrorists of which NO ONE was actually Afghan (the founding members were Egyptian, Algerian, Saudi Arabian, Moroccan etc.). Two friends of mine told me about the situation. One was in Kabul with th German ISAF Unit and he showed me videos with evidence that there is still fighting goin on. the Taleban are still there.
The Taleban arent Afghan aswell. They came from Pakistan and their Ideology is based on the teachings of a famous teacher in an Indian Madrassa (religious school). They are based in Pakistan and i know from another friend ogf mine who fled from Kabul that many Afghans wish nothing but death to them..
Before the Us went in the Taleban had the most support in the south because in the north there were other ethnics (like Turkmens, Uzbeks, Persians etc.) They are and always have been deadly enemies of the Taleban and Al Quaeda. the Taleban and Al Quaeda had only in common that they hate Shiits, America and that they are Stone Age Muslims.
Afghanistan has originally not much to do with them, they just used it as their playground.
Its all more complicated than the Media wants to make us believe....
Did you know that it is true what Michael Moore said, that the Taleban were in the White House in 1998?
that's right my man, you got the real knowledge...i hate stupid people thinkin' the afghans are terrorists n shit...they don't believe in terrorist-acts...how often do you hear about suicide-bombers in afghanistan ? Shit i know i've never heard...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2005, 4:12 am

Yea the Media and the propaganda are trying to make us believe that the situation is very simple. THEY are all Terrorists and WE are good....Stupid shit.. If it only were that simple.
But one Gang i have heard of is the one controlling all of the smuggling through Afghanistan. I cant remember their name right now, but they are into Drug Trafficking, smuggling of Cars, Electronics and everything you can imagine.
They are neither Taleban nor Al Quaeda related and are making Millions of that stuff.

sn_snoop

Unread post by sn_snoop » March 21st, 2005, 10:26 am

i aint eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeva hurd of suicide bombers in afghanistan, or any afghans being suicidal, even the people in the trade centre wer not afghans. although i believe that they werent even muslims, afghans wud rather fight.

but the illegal imports is a big problem, not for the afghans but or businesses, so there is more than just one major group working in the trafficking

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheWiseOne » March 25th, 2005, 1:24 pm

Theres a few groups in afganistan but there all iraqi's.

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » April 6th, 2005, 1:46 pm

There is one big Afgahn gang in Fremont Ca. Don't know the name but they have survived many battles with the Norteneos & the Filipinos.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 6th, 2005, 11:56 pm

yes afghans are really tough cookies i think....

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » September 12th, 2008, 8:05 am

Some Afghan mafia enforcers or something killed my friend's father, this kid I knew in Canada...

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » September 12th, 2008, 9:11 am

LOL.To call Al Qaida and Taliban gangs,ppl what were u thinking?Their activity got nothing to do with gang activity like selling drugs or gangbanging,they bang only on american helicopters and troops sometimes...And taliban were burning poppy fields down.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 3rd, 2008, 5:13 pm

LOL @ the Taliban and Al Qaeda being a gang...

My mother's friend's(from Afghanistan) husband got killed by some Afghani mobsters in Kabul...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 3rd, 2008, 5:15 pm

Babmuk wrote:LOL.To call Al Qaida and Taliban gangs,ppl what were u thinking?Their activity got nothing to do with gang activity like selling drugs or gangbanging,they bang only on american helicopters and troops sometimes...And taliban were burning poppy fields down.
LOL I know...

Now they are profiting from thos poppy fields while NATO burns them down...

Celo
What city do you live in now?: sarajevo

Unread post by Celo » July 10th, 2009, 11:36 am

bro, the taliban is the #1 opponent of opium. it's the corrupt criminal warlords that profit from the opium trade, and the ahmadi clan that controls the tora bora mountain pass. the criminals are for the most part allied with the west, as under NATO, they can profit from crime, under the sharia courts, they would be thrown in jail or shot.

don't believe the hype. first hand accounts in the region will confirm what i am saying.

ElDorado
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by ElDorado » July 7th, 2010, 6:24 pm

The Taliban and Al Qaeda are not gangs. Al Qaeda is a terrorist group while the Taliban are an Islamist movement/militia

If you wanna talk about gangs...theyre the ones in power in Afghanistan with American support

1) The Karzai Mafia

Run by the Karzai mafia...one of whom is the current President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai. His brothers Mahmud and Qayyum run several businesses in the country which they were able to acquire by dubious means. His other brother Ahmad Wali is the King of Kandahar. Nothing happns down there without him knowning. Several of his cousins are also involved in lucrative businesses such as security contracts.

Heroin..Security...Industry...Real Estate..the Karzais have their hand in it all. They also control several militias outside official Afghan govt control

2) The Panjsheri Mafia

Based around former Northern Alliance/Jamiat E Islami officials from the Panjsher Valley. They were the ones that helped America take over Afghanistan in 2001. They have a stronghold on the Armed Forces and the Intelligence. They also have their hand in illegal business such as real estate and contracts with NATO.