Triads not street gangs

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Triads not street gangs

Unread post by Jakk » September 25th, 2005, 9:19 am

This is just to point out that
United Bamboo(T)(snakehead)
Wah Ching(HK)
Bahala Na(V)
Kuduku(SK)
Wu Sing Wu(HK)(snaked)
14k(HK)(snakehead)
Sun Yee On(HK)(snakehead)
are all Triad clans not street gangs
(if you didn't know alredy)

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 27
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:52 pm

Unread post by Jota » September 26th, 2005, 12:42 pm

True, i think Bahala Na gang is a street gang, but United Bamboo and other gangs that alonso listed are organized crime groups exclusive.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 19th, 2004, 4:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Triads not street gangs

Unread post by Trey » September 26th, 2005, 11:36 pm

Jakk wrote:This is just to point out that
United Bamboo(T)(snakehead)
Wah Ching(HK)
Bahala Na(V)
Kuduku(SK)
Wu Sing Wu(HK)(snaked)
14k(HK)(snakehead)
Sun Yee On(HK)(snakehead)
are all Triad clans not street gangs
(if you didn't know alredy)


Wah Ching is not in Hong Kong. It started in San Francisco and has another chapter in Los Angeles.

Bahala Na Gang is a Filipino street gang with no organized crime connections.

Triads are not called "clans", only the Yakuza use the "clan" term.

User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Unread post by Jakk » September 27th, 2005, 11:09 am

thats not what I read or hear I hear
But something new to my ears is this
the Wo Sing Wo are know the Wo Group and there to Sub groups are
Wah Cing and Wo Hop To they started these groups in hong kong but set them out into the US

Th 14k Triad there the same they have 4 sub set set worldwide and have seven asian street gangs doing street deals ect for them in the US, UK, F, NL, B, L, D and ES

United Bamboo are the same they also have street gangs working the streets for them worldwide

Sun Yee On are the same with some street gang contacts worldwide

Yeah Bahala Na and Kuduku are a phillipino/East asian gangs my mistake but they probaly do have Triad connects so they can get there Heroin ect ect... into the US

wasiu0607
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: December 12th, 2004, 3:52 pm

Unread post by wasiu0607 » November 11th, 2005, 4:29 pm

Jakk wrote:thats not what I read or hear I hear
But something new to my ears is this
the Wo Sing Wo are know the Wo Group and there to Sub groups are
Wah Cing and Wo Hop To they started these groups in hong kong but set them out into the US

Th 14k Triad there the same they have 4 sub set set worldwide and have seven asian street gangs doing street deals ect for them in the US, UK, F, NL, B, L, D and ES

United Bamboo are the same they also have street gangs working the streets for them worldwide

Sun Yee On are the same with some street gang contacts worldwide

Yeah Bahala Na and Kuduku are a phillipino/East asian gangs my mistake but they probaly do have Triad connects so they can get there Heroin ect ect... into the US



Go buy the book Chinese Playground written by a former Joe Boy's gang ... Wahching doesnt start in HK

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 64
Joined: March 12th, 2004, 12:31 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Unread post by blah » December 9th, 2005, 8:47 pm

wahching started as a way to protect mainlanders from the abc's, whites, blacks and whoever else talked shit or fucked with fobs

User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Unread post by Jakk » March 4th, 2006, 9:10 am

here is the real deal Trid Groups(I'm sorry for saying bs on wah ching ect)

4K Group(12 sub groups)(HK, US, UK, FRA)
The Wo Group(12 sub groups)(HK, US, UK, BEL)
Luen Group(5 sub groups)(HK, CH, US, CAN)
Chuen Group(2 sub groups)(CH, CAN)
Tung Group(6 sub groups)((CH, HK, TI, CAN)
Chiu Chau Group(4 sub groups)(HK, US, CAN, UK)
Taiwan Group(3 sub groups)(TI, US)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triads

User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Unread post by Jakk » March 4th, 2006, 9:15 am

14k group (sorry)


also some of the Triad groups are in NZ and AU

User avatar
fantomseed23
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 6:58 pm
Location: plano,Texas

Unread post by fantomseed23 » April 27th, 2006, 8:01 pm

do u guys know anything on the Four Seas Mafia cause i heard its pretty big in Korea,Japan,Taiwan, and china

falkon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: July 31st, 2006, 12:44 pm
Location: wEST SIDE london IN the HOUSE

Unread post by falkon » July 31st, 2006, 2:10 pm

Jota wrote:True, i think Bahala Na gang is a street gang, but United Bamboo and other gangs that alonso listed are organized crime groups exclusive.
i want in!!!!!!!

Post Reply

Return to “Middle East / South East / Far East - Asia”