New york bloods

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 16th, 2006, 11:53 pm

LOL.. I usually don't fuck up when i'm typin high, but here; apparently I did. I meant 'Mayor'...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 16th, 2006, 11:57 pm

BlaKK wrote:LOL.. I usually don't fu-- up when i'm typin high, but here; apparently I did. I meant 'Mayor'...

hahahahaha

Just dont drop any Cheetohs in the keyboard :D

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 16th, 2006, 11:59 pm

LOOOOL!! you cant drop the cheetohs O' fuck no.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 17th, 2006, 12:30 am

Qdawg wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote:^^^homie right here seems 2 be from B.P.S.....why dont u preach on the difference between eastside n westside 4 us??

yeah hes from the westcoast using ny 021 code :arrow:[/quote

yea he is saying eastside blood shit but claimin the west lmao.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 17th, 2006, 12:44 am

[quote="BlaKK"][quote="A Ghost"]Image[/quote

LOOK AT THIS CLOWN ASS NIGGA , A DIPSET "G" THIS NIGGA NEVER HAD A FIGHT IN HIS LIFE ! .......THIS IS A CREW OF METROSEXAULS...COLORFUL ASS NIGGAS , THEY ROCK EVERY COLOR BANDANA !!

AND JIM JONES IS THE NEW P.DIDDY ....LOOKIN ALL SWEET , LIKE SOME MALE BITTCH IN PRISON.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 17th, 2006, 12:48 am

[quote="Q"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="BxxMILITIA"]^^^homie right here seems 2 be from B.P.S.....why dont u preach on the difference between eastside n westside 4 us??[/quote]

yeah hes from the westcoast using ny 021 code :arrow:[/quote

yea he is saying eastside blood shit but claimin the west lmao.[/quote]

pretty much @pulled his own card with the comment he typed with that screen name

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: F*** the 3a5t 5id3

Unread post by perongregory » November 17th, 2006, 1:28 am

5ton3B@n93r021 wrote:Woo wats poppin' let me say sumthing about all this N.Y.B U.B.N shit i don't respe¢t them all east side niggas is food as far as i'm ¢on¢ern west side is the best side and east side the dead side u dig 5ton3 up holla at ure boy

Nigga typin all that ny shit actin like he from cali. Best get it right if you gon perpetrate.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 17th, 2006, 2:33 am

[/quote

LOOK AT THIS CLOWN ASS NIGGA , A DIPSET "G" THIS NIGGA NEVER HAD A FIGHT IN HIS LIFE ! .......THIS IS A CREW OF METROSEXAULS...COLORFUL ASS NIGGAS , THEY ROCK EVERY COLOR BANDANA !!

AND JIM JONES IS THE NEW P.DIDDY ....LOOKIN ALL SWEET , LIKE SOME MALE BITTCH IN PRISON.

LMFAO

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 17th, 2006, 3:11 am

NICKELS wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Image[/quote

That picture is beside me nigga.... How the fuck you gonna wear an American flag? American? please nigga, That only goes to show this niggas intellect. His ancestores was them "Yes masta OK masta" high yellow type indoor slaves, ol bitch ass nigga.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 17th, 2006, 10:09 am

LMMFAO @ all these!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 17th, 2006, 10:22 am

BlaKK wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Image[/quote

That picture is beside me nigga.... How the fu-- you gonna wear an American flag? American? please nigga, That only goes to show this niggas intellect. His ancestores was them "Yes masta OK masta" high yellow type indoor slaves, ol bitch ass nigga.

I see this nigga's pic got you upset, Blakk!!! Somebody do need to go upside his head with a history book!!! It just goes to show how easily people flip when they think they can make a dollar off some shit.

And niggas is too easily led by people like this. Anybody who make a music video set the standards or what??? I bet if Jay-Z had a fuckin' Hula Hoop in his next video, niggas would be Hula Hoopin' by next week, "cause Hov did it"!!!

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » November 17th, 2006, 12:07 pm

5ton3B@n93r021 wrote:
Woo wats poppin' let me say sumthing about all this N.Y.B U.B.N shit i don't respe¢t them all east side niggas is food as far as i'm ¢on¢ern west side is the best side and east side the dead side u dig 5ton3 up holla at ure boy

^^^lol!!! NIGGA YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE OTHER WOO lmao!!!! YOU AIN'T OFFICIAL UNTIL YOU ADD THAT OTHER WOO WOO LMAO!!!!! AND LET ME GUESS YOU FROM THE EAST BUT Claim the west. LOL!!!!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 17th, 2006, 10:31 pm

LOL @ WOO ^^^

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 17th, 2006, 10:32 pm

LOL @ WOO ^^^

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 18th, 2006, 2:59 am

jimjones , juelz santana , camron , these dudes represent the new generation of dudes that dont scrap !! these dudes dont thump it out....they the type , come around dudes tryin to give niggas pound just to hang around. but dont put in no work - handz or gunz.

now they made it , and got celebrity status ....and there putting real dudes on the payroll.....thats very DIPLOMATIC....NOT STREET.

ORIGINAL HARLEM DUDES HATE THESE COWARDS.......

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 18th, 2006, 10:52 am

^ I heard jim jones squared off many times,cam'ron bucked from the scene as for juelz i heard when he was performing on stage some crip niggaz showed up and juelz took of his red flag.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 18th, 2006, 7:38 pm

JIMMY HAS NO HAND SKILLS ASK TRU LIFE AND LIL CEASE LMAO

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 19th, 2006, 8:47 am

I already heard jim squared off on lil cease he also suppose to go at it with sagion from tru life but i havn't heard the two didn't thump it out yet.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 19th, 2006, 12:47 pm

Jim Jones got stomped out by them niggas at the Rucker and that shit was on tape. If he was about anything at all, he wouldn't have rested 'til he dealt with Lil Cease, at the VERY least. This boy put a DVD out for the world to see of you gettin' your whooped and all you can do is sit in a raggedy ass office talkin' shit about how hard your block is??? That dude is a straight bitch.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » November 19th, 2006, 4:50 pm

I hate it when non-gangstas and non-gangmembers talk about what real gangstas and real gang memrbers should be doing. Shit like that should not be allowed. 80% of this bored dont claim nothin, and the closest they'e been to gangs is a distant cousin. These ni99az got nothin to do with gangs... and get most of their information from Youtube and Myspace.

Yet all I hear is: "If Jim Jones was real, he shoulda..."

Yall ni99az just need to shut the fuck up, and let Jim Jones do what he feel. OK. He got his ass whooped... let it be. He gotta live with it, not no one else. And so what if cam jetted. Them ni99az is still friends. They aint stressing it. So how the fuck yall ni99az is more upset about than them???

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 19th, 2006, 4:59 pm

^^^real talk...but anywayz:

I already heard jim squared off on lil cease he also suppose to go at it with sagion from tru life but i havn't heard the two didn't thump it out yet.

tru life called him out so they could scrap, but i aint heard nuthin' about that yet....and about saigon, i aint hear about that shit neither...saigon's a stocky nigga though, prolly whoop jim jones out....

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 19th, 2006, 7:28 pm

Yo Zip I hear what u sayin and what you sayin is real. But I think the majority of the board is getting on Jones is because he constantly potrays that tough guy image.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 19th, 2006, 10:02 pm

IM MY EYES I GOT JUMPED ALOT AND LOST A FEW FIGHTS(I DO MEAN A FEW MORE LIKE 2 OR 3) AND IT DON'T BOTHER ME HE JUST ACTS LIKE HE A SUPER G AND HE IS NOT, JIMMY HENCHMEN PUT WAY MORE WORK THAN, HIM YOU DON'T SEE HIM FRONTING, PISTOL PETE, ANOTHER REAL NIGGA, HE AINT FRONTING, I THINK JIMMY FRONTS TOO MUCH, HE IS A GOOD BUSINESS MAN,HE GETS HIS GUAP BUT STOP FRONGING ALL HARD ALL OF THE DAM TIME, I MEAN IF U ARE THEN U ARE, BUT IF EVERYTIME A DVD OR RAPPER CLAIMS TO BEAT UR ASS, THAN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 19th, 2006, 10:02 pm

IM MY EYES I GOT JUMPED ALOT AND LOST A FEW FIGHTS(I DO MEAN A FEW MORE LIKE 2 OR 3) AND IT DON'T BOTHER ME HE JUST ACTS LIKE HE A SUPER G AND HE IS NOT, JIMMY HENCHMEN PUT WAY MORE WORK THAN, HIM YOU DON'T SEE HIM FRONTING, PISTOL PETE, ANOTHER REAL NIGGA, HE AINT FRONTING, I THINK JIMMY FRONTS TOO MUCH, HE IS A GOOD BUSINESS MAN,HE GETS HIS GUAP BUT STOP FRONGING ALL HARD ALL OF THE DAM TIME, I MEAN IF U ARE THEN U ARE, BUT IF EVERYTIME A DVD OR RAPPER CLAIMS TO BEAT UR ASS, THAN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 19th, 2006, 10:03 pm

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 19th, 2006, 10:08 pm

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 20th, 2006, 10:03 pm

zip3ace wrote:I hate it when non-gangstas and non-gangmembers talk about what real gangstas and real gang memrbers should be doing. Shit like that should not be allowed. 80% of this bored dont claim nothin, and the closest they'e been to gangs is a distant cousin. These guys got nothin to do with gangs... and get most of their information from Youtube and Myspace.

Yall guys just need to shut the fu-- up, and let Jim Jones do what he feel. OK. He got his ass whooped... let it be. He gotta live with it, not no one else. And so what if cam jetted. Them guys is still friends. They aint stressing it. So how the fu-- yall guys is more upset about than them???

If you addressing my comment, I don't give FUCK what you think about "non-gangstas or non-gang members" saying their peace, Nigga!!! I ain't from no gang, never been from one, but that ain't the point. I'm sayin' as a MAN, somebody whoop yo ass and talk shit about it, AND put a clip up on line, you need to deal with' 'um.

Now IF you were a gang member, you might wanna run round up some of your boys, but that ain't how I came up. If somebody do something to me or mine, I'ma come see 'um.

And since you wanna talk percentages, 5% of the people on here is real Cali niggas, 45% NY wannabes (including YOU!!!), and 50% people just reading about shit.

As long as I been on here ain't no Cali people addressed me on some "You ain't even no banger" shit. It's y'all NY fakes and frauds, that so quick to wanna say something to the next man. Shouldn't you be in the mirror practicing your "mad dog"? :wink:

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 20th, 2006, 10:03 pm

zip3ace wrote:I hate it when non-gangstas and non-gangmembers talk about what real gangstas and real gang memrbers should be doing. Shit like that should not be allowed. 80% of this bored dont claim nothin, and the closest they'e been to gangs is a distant cousin. These guys got nothin to do with gangs... and get most of their information from Youtube and Myspace.

Yall guys just need to shut the fu-- up, and let Jim Jones do what he feel. OK. He got his ass whooped... let it be. He gotta live with it, not no one else. And so what if cam jetted. Them guys is still friends. They aint stressing it. So how the fu-- yall guys is more upset about than them???

If you addressing my comment, I don't give FUCK what you think about "non-gangstas or non-gang members" saying their peace, Nigga!!! I ain't from no gang, never been from one, but that ain't the point. I'm sayin' as a MAN, somebody whoop yo ass and talk shit about it, AND put a clip up on line, you need to deal with' 'um.

Now IF you were a gang member, you might wanna run round up some of your boys, but that ain't how I came up. If somebody do something to me or mine, I'ma come see 'um.

And since you wanna talk percentages, 5% of the people on here is real Cali niggas, 45% NY wannabes (including YOU!!!), and 50% people just reading about shit.

As long as I been on here ain't no Cali people addressed me on some "You ain't even no banger" shit. It's y'all NY fakes and frauds, that so quick to wanna say something to the next man. Shouldn't you be in the mirror practicing your "mad dog"? :wink:

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 20th, 2006, 10:04 pm

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 20th, 2006, 10:04 pm

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 20th, 2006, 10:06 pm

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 20th, 2006, 10:06 pm

As long as I been on here ain't no Cali people addressed me on some "You ain't even no banger" shit. It's y'all NY fakes and frauds, that so quick to wanna say something to the next man. Shouldn't you be in the mirror practicing your "mad dog"? :wink: Or reading Monsta's book for the 83rd time???

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”