DAMNN

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

DAMNN

Unread post by L.E.. » November 4th, 2006, 1:59 am

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=17664@kpix.dayport.com

CUHZ GOT SMASHEDD..THEM FOOS WAS ON SOME BS THO

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 12:50 pm

thats pussy right there, i hate seein shit like that, whoop him out, but dont beat the shit outta him till theres no more...homey i got war stories too and i aint tryin 2 brag bout them, but when ur gettin whooped out like that, shit aint no joke, he prolly gotta get surjury for all that shit, imagine him goin home 2 his family(if he actually made it home)n showin up in there all tore up, infront of his lil brothers or sisters....from my experience homey, i could relate 2 wut it is 2 whoop niggas out like that(not that its happened 2 me) n shit aint cool, let them shoot it like men....they did that man dirty....i kno wut it is 2 go home fucked up, n thats ass-cheeks right there...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 12:52 pm

thats why i ALWAYS role with a banger/shank on me, just incase niggas wanna stunt like that, strait rip niggas cheeks open....

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 4th, 2006, 4:26 pm

That's some fuckin' coward ass shit right there. And that skinny bitch got put on his ass from the jump and was about to get he head knocked in 'til that other dude helped him out. Once his boy saved his ass, this little faggot gone jump up throwin' flurries and droppin' knees like he did something. He need to be brought up on some assault charges and see who he drop-kickin' in the pen.

L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

Unread post by L.E.. » November 4th, 2006, 4:40 pm

NAW CUHZ WAS MISSING N THEY FOUND BUT HE DONT WANNA PRESS CHARGES...FUCCC IT THO I WOULDNT ETHIER...THEM FOOs WOULD GET SOMETHANGG WAAY WORSSEEE

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 4th, 2006, 4:49 pm

I'd make a deal with that bitch that I wouldn't press no charges either if I could go head up with him with nothing but a camera there. I'd whoop his ass 'til I passed out from exhaustion, and then go home and watch that shit over and over.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 4th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Shit was brutal.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 4th, 2006, 8:43 pm

looks like a bunch of blacks on a white.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 4th, 2006, 8:49 pm

Invincible wrote:looks like a bunch of blacks on a white.
Now you know damn well that's a coward ass wigger who was the main one doin' all that stompin' after somebody had to rescue his punk ass.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 4th, 2006, 8:52 pm

the one getting stomped on was a whigger?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 9:00 pm

invincible, SHUT the FU*K UP :x , u r annoying as FU*K, i hate it when u post shit up, it never makes ANY sense and u never contribute 2 the topic at all, u just come with this stupid racist shit, n it dosent teach anybody anything, ur a joke, i dunno why cristina hasn't banned u yet, after over 2,000 posts :shock: , all u post up is white supremecist shit n speak garbage...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 9:05 pm

anyways, back 2 the topic
I'd make a deal with that bitch that I wouldn't press no charges either if I could go head up with him with nothing but a camera there. I'd whoop his ass 'til I passed out from exhaustion, and then go home and watch that shit over and over.

i'd poke each n everyone of them, then stuff them in the trunk of a random car n let THEM miss for a couple days, 2 see how they feel, n then just take a long leak on their faces, strait disrespect they're manhood, because wut they did wusnt manly at all, im not gonna lie, ive' jumped niggas before, but i knew when 2 stop, if i crossed the line, its cuzz they scarred me inside 4 life...other than that, i wouldnt do a nigga like that....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 9:07 pm

and for "invincible"(sike) information, they were hispanic, there wus only 1 black kid, NERD...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 4th, 2006, 9:07 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote: i dunno why cristina hasn't banned u yet

No offense to you Bx, but it's just a trip to see people say this^^... , she has the "authority" to do that?

And you said you dont know why he aint been "banned"? His kind is whats wanted around here obviously, a site thats was supposed to be a representative of the streets has been reduced to what?? :roll:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 9:19 pm

shit...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 9:20 pm

i feel where u commin from X...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 5th, 2006, 5:17 pm

real coward sh-t ....and i bet these dudes was talking afterwards about how they did this and that to him........str8 bythchez , thats these new wannabee thug wiggers or what ever they were.

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » November 5th, 2006, 10:42 pm

man thats some striaght bitch shit man thats why i always stay with a blade or a strap cuz niggas will trip. man whats the full story on this video why was they whoopin his ass so bad?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » November 6th, 2006, 12:45 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:thats pussy right there...... imagine him goin home 2 his family(if he actually made it home)....from my experience homey, i could relate 2 wut it is 2 whoop niggas out like that(not that its happened 2 me)....
That shits happened to me before; except I didn't just curl up & lye there. I went home a lil' scuffed, 'bout it.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » November 6th, 2006, 12:55 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:thats pussy right there.... when ur gettin whooped out like that, shit aint no joke..... i could relate 2 wut it is 2 whoop niggas out like that(not that its happened 2 me)...
It's happend to me before; except I didn't just lay there & ball up. I went home a lil' scuffed, 'bout it.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » November 6th, 2006, 12:57 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:thats why i ALWAYS role with a banger/shank on me, just incase niggas wanna stunt like that, strait rip niggas cheeks open....
Already homie; but, my "banger" goes 'bang!' You feels?!

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 6th, 2006, 3:04 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:invincible, SHUT the FU*K UP :x , u r annoying as FU*K, i hate it when u post shit up, it never makes ANY sense and u never contribute 2 the topic at all, u just come with this stupid racist shit, n it dosent teach anybody anything, ur a joke, i dunno why cristina hasn't banned u yet, after over 2,000 posts :shock: , all u post up is white supremecist shit n speak garbage...
ur contradicting yourself. I dont even know what yu were trying to say bya dding that wigger comment in there.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 6th, 2006, 3:05 pm

'X' wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote: i dunno why cristina hasn't banned u yet

No offense to you Bx, but it's just a trip to see people say this^^... , she has the "authority" to do that?

And you said you dont know why he aint been "banned"? His kind is whats wanted around here obviously, a site thats was supposed to be a representative of the streets has been reduced to what?? :roll:
this site is a representation of the strteets? you mean the hood? or do you mean the prisons where white boys with swastikas are walking around left and right?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 7th, 2006, 5:45 pm

i think theres more blacks n latinos with shanks in they're hand, walkin around from left 2 right... :lol: unfortunatly for u :lol: :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 7th, 2006, 5:46 pm

and pleez, show me the post where i mentioned the word"wigger"...that word aint even worthy enough 2 come out of my mouth....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 7th, 2006, 5:48 pm

Already homie; but, my "banger" goes 'bang!' You feels?!

thats cool, i got homies that let they hammer bust 2, but im not with all that hammer bustin' shit unless its a life death situation where niggas takin' it 2 the guns...i rather tickle ya ribs with a ice pick or sum shit..lol..anyways baq 2 the topic...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 8th, 2006, 1:50 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:i think theres more blacks n latinos with shanks in they're hand, walkin around from left 2 right... :lol: unfortunatly for u :lol: :lol:
naw there are probably more white criminals its just they dont get caught as quick since they dont have a huge sign on them saying "Im a gang banger" like wearing certain colors and hanging out on certain street corners.

on site

Unread post by on site » November 8th, 2006, 3:22 pm

that wuz invincible white ass gettin beat :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 8th, 2006, 4:38 pm

Invincible wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote:i think theres more blacks n latinos with shanks in they're hand, walkin around from left 2 right... :lol: unfortunatly for u :lol: :lol:
naw there are probably more white criminals its just they dont get caught as quick since they dont have a huge sign on them saying "Im a gang banger" like wearing certain colors and hanging out on certain street corners.
thats cause they white muthafucka gettin away doin what the fuck they wanna do, but if you a nigga or a latino the racist ass popo want you right where they designated for you, the ghetto.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 8th, 2006, 7:12 pm

perongregory wrote:
Invincible wrote:
thats cause they white muthafucka gettin away doin what the fu-- they wanna do, but if you a nigga or a latino the racist ass popo want you right where they designated for you, the ghetto.
Actually whites are arrested at higher rates than blacks, but blacks get harsher sentences than whites.

Whites make up the majority of arrests in this country, but blacks make up the majorty prison population.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 8th, 2006, 7:14 pm

are they arrested at higher rates or just more of them get arrested because there are more whites in the country?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 8th, 2006, 7:43 pm

perongregory wrote:are they arrested at higher rates or just more of them get arrested because there are more whites in the country?
Ok Im gonna give you exact quites from different books that I have and I will post the name of the book, the author, the page number and the picture of the book in case you feel like checking it out.

I am looking at different books so the dates and info may vary here and there.

QUOTE 1

"The incarceration rate for blacks is significantly higher.

For example, the UCR records a total of 11,848, 833 reported arrests in 1994, and whites were charged in 7,894,414, or 66.5 percent of the cases.

Black arrests totaled 3,705,713, or just 33.1 percent of the total. "

Race, Crime, and Punishment

By Delores D. Jones Brown

On page 86

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will be posting more quotes talking about incarceration and the laws that relate to them including info about the Rockefeller drug laws....