ali g punk

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
joseph

ali g punk

Unread post by joseph » May 15th, 2003, 1:48 am

I saw his show on HBO and he makes fun a racial stereo types for a living. 8)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2003, 11:02 pm

ali prank hes not funny! he may entertain english bustaz but 4 me its just a sorry ass dummy who dont know shit about the hood and may amuse whiteboyz outside of the guetto .but ask him to take a ride down my hood dress in dead and our tinyz ll show him therez thing to respect ...its like that: IF U AINT FRUM the GHUETTO DONT JOKE ABOUT IT .

R.I.P Biggie Smalls

Unread post by R.I.P Biggie Smalls » July 11th, 2003, 7:20 am

not funny, wannabe.

bree
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: ali g punk

Unread post by bree » July 17th, 2003, 3:11 am

yea i listened to it an i was horrified. it wasn't funny it was straight ignorant and the fact that anyone could think otherwise is horrifying, but i guess say a lot about the world.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 17th, 2003, 5:48 am

yesss bree it was ignorant ,and the world don't know shit about the hood and people are afraid of what they don't know

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 21st, 2003, 6:12 pm

He is not meant to be serious & his ignorance is part of his act, as he is actually a college educated wealthy jew.

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rossonero » July 22nd, 2003, 6:36 am

Never seen him on TV but I seen a picture of him, he looks stupid. I can't believe his show is so successful too. How is that mess still on the air?

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 23rd, 2003, 1:09 am

Punk azz racist piece of crap...but in some way his humor makes hard reality funny...niggaz gettin' killed every day in real life...so why not take time to laugh at a clown...betta to laugh than shed a tear.

can't see it comin' down my eye, so i got to let the song cry...

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 23rd, 2003, 9:28 am

I feel the same way you do B.G. Casper if you aint frum the hood dont talk or joke about B-Kuz when you talk about hoods you aint frum you look like a mark.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 24th, 2003, 10:20 am

But, maybe Ali G IS plain funny. Man, maybe he's bringing some humor to a tragic situation.

To be honest, if he were a brotha' or a Mexican I wouldn't have a problem with him. I just don't like to see a peckawood makin' fun of brothas. It reminds me of whites who put on "black face" and acted like clowns.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 24th, 2003, 11:47 pm

so you just like the humour but you don't like his color of skin ? lol i don't like you souledge ...

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 25th, 2003, 2:34 am

I prefer to be respected, than liked. As long as nobody steps to me it's cool.

But I do like and respect you...my point is that I don't think it's ok for whites to make fun of minorities...because they have more power and control in society than minorities do.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 27th, 2003, 5:15 am

thesoulsedge wrote:I prefer to be respected, than liked. As long as nobody steps to me it's cool.

But I do like and respect you...my point is that I don't think it's ok for whites to make fun of minorities...because they have more power and control in society than minorities do.
He's not white, he is jewish.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 27th, 2003, 6:37 am

well jewish is a religion ... so he a white jewish ...are you a racist boy spacer ?i don't like those kind of comment ... jewish is a religion you can't state things like he's not white he's jewish ,thats bullsh!t your have black jewish punk!!! but you don't have black irish ...

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 27th, 2003, 7:46 am

bgCASPER wrote:well jewish is a religion ... so he a white jewish ...are you a racist boy spacer ?i don't like those kind of comment ... jewish is a religion you can't state things like he's not white he's jewish ,thats bullsh!t your have black jewish punk!!! but you don't have black irish ...
The Jews are not white as they come from the same gene pool as the arabs therefore as he is a jew in genetics not juss religion, he is not white, to say he is would be to say arabs are as well. Therefore my statement was not racist but correct.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 27th, 2003, 10:53 am

no it was not correct cause jew is not a race period ,you have black jew they call them falaga ,you have midle eastern jew they call themselvs sefarad and european jew from poland germany yidish or eskenaze ,so your statement :he is not white he is jew doesn't mean stuff ,in a correctional facilities you have 4 choice white mexicans black asian (and pacific islander ) so were you put a jew ?

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 27th, 2003, 1:05 pm

The original jews originate from the same gene pool as the arabs, so they are not white.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 27th, 2003, 1:18 pm

jew was a religion ...they was semit people ,what you stated is like telling ''he is not white he is muslim'' , semit people are majority muslim but you have semit cristian in lebanon ,semit is the race fool not jewish , the original jewish were semit but the original christians were semit too stupid boy jesus was semit so because the originals cristian were semit you can state stupid things like ''he is not withe he is christian '' its idiot ! jew is a religion period .

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 27th, 2003, 1:52 pm

Ali G is semite & therefore not white.

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » July 28th, 2003, 6:58 pm

You should not take his show so seriously. It's all tongue and cheek. Come on when he was asking the priest about Jesus Christ that was hilarious.

**shorty**

Unread post by **shorty** » August 6th, 2003, 12:55 pm

he's a fukin faker, a wannabe a say he just takes the piss outa how peeps talk in the getto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » August 6th, 2003, 4:21 pm

**shorty** wrote:he's a "i will get banned" faker, a wannabe a say he just takes the piss outa how peeps talk in the getto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
Lol no-one in England talks like him except wannabe's.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » August 8th, 2003, 10:03 am

SpacerLoco wrote:The original jews originate from the same gene pool as the arabs, so they are not white.
The original jews are "black", case closed. Read the torah Duet chapter 28

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 8th, 2003, 1:30 pm

Hey wait. I've seen the pictures and he has long hair and is white and..

Lol! I'm just kidding haha.

But seriously, all races spring from the original race in ancient times inhabiting what is commonly referred to today as the "cradle of civilization" (ie Iraq, Saudi Arabia).

bree
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bree » August 27th, 2003, 12:56 pm

i think to a certain point u must take all things seriousally. tragically it is people like Ali G who perpetuate negative steriotypes that the public buys into.
plus he is capitalizing on it.
also i gotta agree on the jewish front. being jewish does not make u not white. and he is choosin to capitalize an spoof another race which again i must point out the jews have quite a history of with blacks an that ain right.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

You've got it all wrong.

Unread post by Snowman » August 30th, 2003, 11:59 am

I live in South London, and most of the people over here whop watch Ali G are black. He's not tryna be a black dude or take the piss out of black guys or anything. He's tryna take the piss out of wiggaz and white boys who preteend to be black gangsters.

Donno

Unread post by Donno » September 4th, 2003, 1:29 pm

Daaaamn! Y'all lost your sense of humor???
He actually is making fun of wannabe-Gangstaz who pretend to be hard and think they ghetto when they live in nice houses in the 'burbs so I don't think it's discriminating. I can't understand why some people in here are pissed he doesn't use the n-word or something and he looks THAT stupid that no one will take the things he says seriously.
I watched the movie and I must say I laughed my ass off, period. Take it easy!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 5th, 2003, 8:38 am

i'm pissed cause he is clowning a culture he don't know shyt about
... so to me he is not funny ...chris tucker is funny cause he is playin that lil wanna rip nigga role the kind of lil nigga we have in every hood and he is way more funny and he knows his shyt , and a lil trivia here... wich hood chris tucker is from ?

bree
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bree » September 13th, 2003, 5:41 pm

[quote="bgCASPER"]i'm pissed cause he is clowning a culture he don't know shyt about
exactly, to me at that point he's jus cashin in an thus exploitin...if ive lost my sence of humor fo that then so be it

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » November 4th, 2003, 12:58 pm

Casper and bree you got it wrong again! He aint clowning on a culture he don't know shit about. He's taking the piss out of white poeple in the area he grew up who pretend to be black.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » November 4th, 2003, 12:58 pm

Casper and bree you got it wrong again! He aint clowning on a culture he don't know shit about. He's taking the piss out of white poeple in the area he grew up who pretend to be black.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 5th, 2003, 10:41 pm

What I find funny is that jews were and still are hated for the fact that they are rich and succesful no matter what country they live at or emmigrate too. Kind of like poor blacks be hating dem white folk because they be succesful in U.S.

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”