ali g punk

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ali g punk

Unread post by sexy365 » November 13th, 2003, 7:23 am

he's no more than a white man who tries to dress "black" and the only thing funny about him is his effort. oh, and his strong and deep accent.

friske_1

Unread post by friske_1 » January 31st, 2004, 5:34 pm

well if u look at def comedy jam, or bet, all the comedians r dissing white people. so its ok for them to diss white people, but its not ok if a white person does the same back?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 3rd, 2004, 4:10 am

No i don't think its okay for ANYONE to degrade another ethnic group. The problem i personally see happen over and over again is when Color people address racist remarks/comments from Whites, Whites most often turn things around and claim "Reverse Racism against Whites". Why can't White people just be straight up and honest about what they're forefathers and even some of their friends today have done to Color people?

For example I was mentioning to a White friend the other day on how White doctors in the U.S have tricked Black patience in the past to volunteer and get injected with syphilis around the 1940-50's i believe. This "friend's" first reply was "What about Blacks robbing whites?!!"
I also told him about how in the 70's one of my aunts was gang raped by a bunch of White men in the South. Plus they tried to kill her. NO justice was found. What did this White "friend" do? Shifted the subject to "how us black guys rape white women ALL THE TIME!" shit.

To top things off, this "friend" of mines starts to switch things by making fun of Oriental people by saying how they are both "Black peoples and White peoples enemies" I told him to shut up cuz i have Chinese in me and came near to punching him.

The way WHite people respond to racism/discrimination issue bothers me. it seems like they shrug it all off and claim "racism no longer exist! things are better now!"

I also get sick when White people tell me its "okay" for them to make stereotypical humour out of Black/Oriental/Hispanic culture, claiming how its all in the name of fun and nothing more. but i in my heart feel racist undertones under a lot of these "comedians" and directors.

Cuz IF ITS OKAY TO MAKE LIGHT OF A BAD SITUATION, LIKE INNER CITY VIOLENCE AMONG COLOR PEOPLE,;IS IT OKAY TO MAKE LIGHT OUT OF THE HOLOCOUST AND WW2??? OR WOULD WHITE PEOPLE GET OFFENDED AND CANCEL OUR SHOWS???? ALI G'S NEVER BEEN CANCELLED HAS HE?????

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » February 5th, 2004, 6:26 pm

So on the Chapelle show when he makes fun of white people that's ok???

Jeez you people need relax and learn to laugh at yourselves........

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 10th, 2004, 12:02 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 22nd, 2004, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

C.GISBEY

Unread post by C.GISBEY » March 4th, 2004, 1:50 pm

bgCASPER wrote:ali prank hes not funny! he may entertain english bustaz but 4 me its just a sorry ass dummy who dont know stuff about the hood and may amuse whiteboyz outside of the guetto .but ask him to take a ride down my hood dress in dead and our tinyz ll show him therez thing to respect ...its like that: IF U AINT FRUM the GHUETTO DONT JOKE ABOUT IT .
ALI G IS PRETTY BIG IN BRITAIN BUT I THINK PEOPLE IN AMERICA TOOK HIM THE WRONG WAY HE WASNT TRYING TO MAKE SERIOUS COMMENTS HE JUST TRIES TO TRICK PEOPLE INTO THINKING HES A GANGSTER FROM A PLACE CALLED STAINES IN LONDON BUT UNBEKNOWENST TO THE PEOPLE HES INTERVIEWING HES REALLY SETTING THEM UP THEN ASKS DUMB QUESTIONS TO TRY AND GET A RISE OUT OF PEOPLE. I DONT THINK HE UNDERSTANDS HOW SERIOUS THE SITUATION IS OVER THERE IN L.A.OLSO ALI(SAHSA BARA COHEN)IS HIS REAL NAME IS JEWISH AND IS A STUDENT WHO TURNED HIMSELF INTO THIS SELF STILED GANGSTA.HE ALSO TRICKED A LOT OF HIGH PROFILE PEOPLE IN THE U.K AS WELL AS IN AMERICA. ITS JUST THAT AMERICANS AND BRITS HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STYLE OF COMMEDY BECAUSE IN THE U.K HIS SENDUPS ARE THOUGHT TO BE QUIT FUNNY. BUT I UNDERSTAND WERE UR COMING FROM AND MAYBE SOME OF HIS AMERICAN SHOWS WRE A BIT TASTELESS ESPESCIALLY THE ONE ABOUT YHE TWIN TOWERS BEING REFERED TO AS THE 7/11 DISASTER AS I THINK THATS A FOOD STORE OR MARKET IN AMERICA THAT WAS WAY OUT OF ORDER.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » March 4th, 2004, 4:01 pm

bgCASPER wrote:i'm pissed cause he is clowning a culture he don't know shyt about
... so to me he is not funny ...chris tucker is funny cause he is playin that lil wanna rip nigga role the kind of lil nigga we have in every hood and he is way more funny and he knows his shyt , and a lil trivia here... wich hood chris tucker is from ?
He's from Decatur,GA dont know what hood though..........is there a prize
or something?

Unread post by sticky » March 13th, 2004, 3:02 am

ali g aint white, hes an arab and he makes fun of arabs tryin to be black.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » March 24th, 2004, 1:15 pm

indyjrt wrote:You should not take his show so seriously. It's all tongue and cheek. Come on when he was asking the priest about Jesus Christ that was hilarious.
for realz...some of ya need to have some sense of humor...taking things to seriously. lol.

Züb$

Unread post by Züb$ » April 2nd, 2004, 3:31 am

i'm tellin u man i h8 ali, he's a wigga, n i'm 4m the uk, u c wot i've gotta cope wiv in evrydy life. he's racist. he finks he's so funny n al hrd wiv his bling. but his not, i dnt fink he's funny @ al, n i dont no how whites gt thrills out of watchin im on the tv.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 11th, 2004, 9:03 am

Zubs spell correctly. Go reread the rules.

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 21st, 2004, 7:50 am

I just laughed my ass of when he went to meet the leader of some white power group in the states and pretended to be gay and asked that guy a bunch of gay-questions...

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » June 8th, 2004, 6:23 pm

ali g is just a fictive character dont forget that. i dont know the guys name but hes just playin ali g. so dont take it too serious. its just a parody! (just like "Dont be a Menace...")
i personally think that his show is pretty funny although its getting boring sometimes. i also can say that a lot of black people in the UK dont have a problem with ali g and even think hes funny...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 23rd, 2004, 8:32 am

Ali G's movie was funny I guess, but the show totally SUCKS!!!! When I compare the movie with the show the movie rules that piece of shit show he has.
Anyway I dont know why some of you fools are dissin him taht bad, he's MEANT to be a wannabe, so dont take that shit seriously man.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » June 23rd, 2004, 8:57 am

America needs to take stuff seriously, america didn't take bin laden seriously and look what happened. he's meant to be a wannabe is right, but I tell ya some people will do anything for a a dollar.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 27th, 2004, 11:10 pm

Uhm...yeah theres only a *slight* difference between Ali G and Bin Laden.....
Ali G aint no world hated terrorist....so please dont compare Ali to that terrorist muthafuck.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » June 28th, 2004, 1:35 am

First of all I don't know either of them personally, I'm sure you don't either. So i ain't gonna say what either of them may or may not be. All i know is he needs to drop the slim shady act, cuz it ain't cute. He lost all self respect, but look at the bright side he has a few dollars to compensate him for it.

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”