Prison Bound

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Prison Bound

Unread post by kevmac » March 24th, 2004, 5:49 pm

Anybody seen that documentary?
Last edited by kevmac on December 16th, 2004, 12:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ETG Monster I II - CV70

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 25th, 2004, 5:08 pm

Kevmac whats the name of this documentary? I want to peep it out.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 5:40 pm

kevmac wrote:I was just tripping off this old documentary with Lil Monster, Big Monster, and his moms. They showed them rolling through my neighborhood............they rolled up to their old house where they lived back in 1972. Which is now 60 Hood.

If their moms didn't move to the 80's they would have been SIXTIES!

Also I was just looking at PRISON BOUND documentary. It was a trip- the CV70 some racist ass mofo's- they claim they was running compton back in the 90's. That's a trip- their enemies should have been grouping up and smashing them dudes before it got way out of hand. And they dissed the NORTH- said the Norte's want to be black.............lol
I REMEMBER THAT DOC ON MONSTER THAT WAS ON 60-MINUTES
SOME YEARS AGO

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2004, 8:28 am

WE DID ALONG WITH OTHER SETS LIKE ACACIA AND FEW OTHERS PUT IN MAD WORK ON THE CV70 WHO WAS SPREADING FAST IN THE 90'S AND THEY DONT WANT TO FUNK WITH RIPS FROM THE SOUTH CAUSE WE MADE THEM VATOS AN ENDANGERED SPECIES IN LONG BEACH BLVD
THEY STILL HOLD FEW blocks HERE AND THERE ....THEY STILL BIG TO BE HONEST BUT THEY DONT RUN COMPTON THATS FO SHO .

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 27th, 2004, 12:06 pm

bgCASPER wrote:WE DID ALONG WITH OTHER SETS LIKE ACACIA AND FEW OTHERS PUT IN MAD WORK ON THE CV70 WHO WAS SPREADING FAST IN THE 90'S AND THEY DONT WANT TO FUNK WITH RIPS FROM THE SOUTH CAUSE WE MADE THEM VATOS AN ENDANGERED SPECIES IN LONG BEACH BLVD
THEY STILL HOLD FEW blocks HERE AND THERE ....THEY STILL BIG TO BE HONEST BUT THEY DONT RUN COMPTON THATS FO SHO .
Let me ask you this my Compton niggah.......are they deeper than the Compton Flats? Or CV155?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 1st, 2004, 3:25 pm

Yeah my cousins are alll from Setentas but they're in their late 20's and 30's , they were banging around the 1990's when they were smashing on evryone. I'm originally born on NS Long Beach and have a big fam all over LA but mostly harbor area. My across the street neighbor was from CV 155 and they had a click in NS LBC. All I know is my oldest cousin is convicted for Throwing Gasoline on some Crip from spooktown and burning him alive.. They even have a hood in SD called Lomita Village 70s and most don't know that they derive from comptone. They hell of deeper then cv flats and cv 155. That's why I'm way advanced then these other sd eses because I got that LA style, and when i'm in the system I usually hang w/ la homies..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 1st, 2004, 10:32 pm

you knew that the 155 and setentas are gettin along and may clicc up ? were is the cv155 in n\s lbc ?setentas are deep but the flat also do have many out of compton varrios and believe me they hella deep ,the cv70 of the 90's and what they are today is kind of different ....

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 2nd, 2004, 11:43 am

I didn't know 155 and 70's are clicking up, because my cousin's war stories mostly consist of him banging on 155 and when I was little my cousin stabbed one of my neighbors from 155. Maybe now because they're going at it w/ all blacks and especially spooktown. And the 155 click in NsLB is around the area of e. 59th and orange, cerritos, cherry, but I know at least 25 are active. Yeah 70's aren't probably as dominant like the early 90's and I was also locked up w/ chucky from cv tortilla flats and he's the 12 year old kid who was being interviewed by the news and someone shouted out rival hood and he shot at them on tv...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 2nd, 2004, 9:36 pm

heard about it and yeah i also was surprised ....some say they wanna unite against all the blaccs ....well if those vatos clicced with the t flat for the same reason we better do the same but i know that shit will not last they have too many stupid vatos on both side(specialy the 70's ) at the first party they will kill each other over some hyna shit lolololol ....i didnt know about that clicc in n\s lbc though only the setentas and the cvm4l and tokers was around that town thats dawm near those cherry apartments though it was pretty much trg and abz there

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 3rd, 2004, 9:10 am

That 155 click probably died out then because this was in '98 last time iheard of them in NSLB but back in the late 80's early 90's they had a lot of writing on the walls. Yeah that's funny what you said about the blacks clicking up becuz I was watching another Monster Kody DOC about bloods and crips stories and he was talking mess about surenos and the little etg's to smash on them becuz they weren't doing the job. But yeah it wld be wise for blacks to click up at least the crips w/ crips and vice versa. It hasn't broke out down here in SD only in Oceanside but if it does The sur bay area doesn't share any hoods w/ b's/c's the south east and east side wld have to worry south bay will probably be the hispanic barrier. But at the same time the eme "big homies" would have to give the order, while the white man laughs.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » June 4th, 2004, 3:55 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote: But at the same time the eme "big homies" would have to give the order, while the white man laughs.
Hmmmmm! Heavy statement there brother!!! Sad but true. Sad but true. Ya'll better wake up out there!!
Peace

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 7th, 2004, 11:29 am

Like homie said it's all politics, I wish it wasn't this way but I take orders and I don't give them becuz I'm young, and eventhough I'm aware it's ignorant I have no choice by alleigance to surenos. But it's the same way on both sides of the fence.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » August 5th, 2004, 12:13 am

that other guy wrote:Also I was just looking at PRISON BOUND documentary. It was a trip- the CV70 some racist ass mofo's- they claim they was running compton back in the 90's. That's a trip- their enemies should have been grouping up and smashing them dudes before it got way out of hand. And they dissed the NORTH- said the Norte's want to be black.............lol
U TALKING ABOUT THIS DOCUMENTARY?
[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/63045 ... ZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/c/00/c1/e9/8b_8.JPG[/img]

devilos
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa Monica

Re: Prison Bound

Unread post by devilos » May 9th, 2015, 4:50 pm

I saw that documentary back in the days. It's like that. I rented it from block buster and copied it. But then I got cracked in 2001. I did ten in the feds and I lost most of my movies. (you know how family does you when you're gone).
I've been out for three years now and I've replaced most of my dopest documentaries accept that one. When I came up on this blog, it brought it back to me.
I was wondering if any of you guys can point me in the right direction of me being able to get my hands on a copy. I would appreciate that and hook you up with some of my own documentaries about L.A gangs in my own library that I have transferred to dvd.
Be Cool fellas.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 14th, 2015, 12:16 am

On Amazon someone said there's bgf and norteños on this doc. How true is that?

devilos
What city do you live in now?: Santa Monica

Unread post by devilos » June 25th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Prison Bound Documentary
I found it. It was a mission, but I got my hands on it. I ran it through a super-VHS that I got for specifically transfering Gang Documentaried to DVD. So if anyone is interested in purchasing this rare and out of print L.A Gang documentary with real Live gang members with really interesting insights into gang life email me at Losdonado@gmail.com.
I also have many other gang documentaries on DVD:
"Tattooed Tears" "Dead Homies" "Gang City" "Slob 187- Crab 187" "East L.A Gangs" "70's L.A Street Gangs" and more.