EVER SEEN THE TRIAD MOVIE SERIES YOUNG AND DANGEROUS ? ? ?

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
falkon

EVER SEEN THE TRIAD MOVIE SERIES YOUNG AND DANGEROUS ? ? ?

Unread post by falkon » April 3rd, 2007, 2:58 pm

im not really on wasting bear money on dvdz, ild rather jus wait n watch it at a friends house or sumfing but when i saw the young and dangerous movie i went out straight out and bought the trilogy which includes vol 1,2 and 3, i loved them so much i went on the internet to find more triad films but then found out theres a young and dangerous 4,5,6 and 7!! which i cudnt bleav,, anyway i went to all the main dvd stores to try n order all of them on import but they didnt come up on ther computers coz they dont sell it in uk. i then went 2 buy it on the internet only 2 find out european dvd players dont play asian films coz ther not PAL(wateva that is), anyway does any1 no if thers a store in london that sells import asian movies that play on PAL (uk dvd players) , or sum other way i can get the rest of the series???... if u havent seen them i rate young and dangerous 1,2 and 3 10/10!!!, its a MUST that u go see them straight away, but if u dont like readin subtitles or triad action films that glamourise triads to the extreme! dont go see them, i also advise u 2 see them from the begining in order 1-3, i can understand why the chiniese made 7! volumes of this fantastic series, anyway bak 2 the question, can any1 help me PLEASE!!! ..???? I DONT NO WHERE TO GO FIND VOL 4-7 ? :?: