The Alpo Story by Troy Reed

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

The Alpo Story by Troy Reed

Unread post by alexalonso » October 21st, 2007, 7:56 pm

This DVD is out now by Troy Reed, the real story of drug dealer Alpo Martinez, from the movie Paid in Full and also the topic of the other documentary called "Game Over"

<a href="http://www.streetgangs.com/movies/alpostory.html">
Image</a>

http://www.streetgangs.com/movies/alpostory.html
Last edited by alexalonso on November 23rd, 2007, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 25th, 2007, 9:49 am

Yea this is a damn good movie it really goes deep into the life of alpo it talks about how alpo didn't become a killa untill after he got shot up down in dc ya should really check this dvd out its great

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 2:29 am

O I JUST SEEN THIS SHIT..BASED OFF PAID IN FULL..LET ME GUESS HE IS RICO??...

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » May 31st, 2008, 5:05 pm

abc543@ wrote:O I JUST SEEN THIS SHIT..BASED OFF PAID IN FULL..LET ME GUESS HE IS RICO??...
Yeah hes Rico in the vid. Po' was much more tho. Imma have to cop this shit forreal cause that whole Paid in Full Story is off the chain. Those dudes were getting it. the 80s was the BEST era in the coke game. From MIA to DC to NYC to LA EVERYONE was getting ALOT of paper. Dudes can't even get it like that anymore.

coolkat
What city do you live in now?: baghdad

Re: The Alpo Story by Troy Reed

Unread post by coolkat » October 14th, 2008, 9:51 pm

u can watch the full movie on google video

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 16th, 2008, 12:18 am

this dude has a contract on his head by mulitiple people in diff states ...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 16th, 2008, 12:32 am

freebanger wrote:this dude has a contract on his head by mulitiple people in diff states ...
alpo ain got nothin to his name no more...he is a snitch and killed his frend over money ...he better move to brazil or somthin...not that people gon kil him but no one gon give him respect....

the documentary shows a softer side of alpo ...the movie makes him seem like some type of Odawg

freegbizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freegbizzle » May 27th, 2009, 8:27 pm

coolkat wrote:u can watch the full movie on google video
good lookin out

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » July 12th, 2009, 5:26 pm

He snitched on his partner from D.C, Wayne Perry.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » July 12th, 2009, 5:29 pm

Mars718
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by Mars718 » July 7th, 2011, 9:23 am

Alpo has been put since 05 on the low even though I've seen him a few times. If there's a contract on his was why is he living? No offense to any of you but that man lives dead in the middle of Harlem. Nobody is trying to get at him especially over Rich. That shit happened 20 years ago. All those dudes have moved on or dead. And for the dude who said po had nothing to his name, I can see you're def not in the streets. That's one of the reasons he snitched. He always had a stash. They tried to bluff him with threats about his fam. Dude is living in Harlem deadass. He's not hustling of course but he be around.

Mars718
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by Mars718 » July 7th, 2011, 9:32 am

By the way he and Wayne were business partners. I know alot of you only know ad much as the DVDs tell you but truth be told Wayne said it himself that Po was more valuable alive than dead and eventually he prob wouldve killed Po. I spoke to an og who was with them and duke told me Po asked Wayne like Yo would you ever try to kill me and Wayne said "man just keep getting me that money" Wayne was a loyal ass Nigga but with Po he was more in it for the bread not because they were boys. But Wayne wouldn't have snitched on Po had he got caught first. And none of y'all know the real reason he killed rich or how them niggas were loved. Both those niggas got mad love. Po was just a wild Nigga and might have rubbed niggas the wrong way but it's always gonna seem like the dude who got killed was the God. Had rich killed Po the whole thing would be reversed. They were two niggas in the game and shit happens. You telling me Preacher and Rich uncle kidnapped lil donnell yet niggas only got a hit on Po? That Nigga living comfy. I've seen duke at a cookout during memorial day and a few other times.

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”