THE MOVIE ALPHA DOG - SUCKS !! WIGGERS AND KUNGFU SKINHEADS

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
Post Reply
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

THE MOVIE ALPHA DOG - SUCKS !! WIGGERS AND KUNGFU SKINHEADS

Unread post by NICKELS » December 13th, 2007, 7:57 am

THIS MOVIES SUCKED AND IT WAS SAD..........

SOME OVER PRIVILIGED RICH WHITE WIGGERS " JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND OTHERS "

AND SOME KUNGFU NAZI SKINHEADS............

AND THE SOUNDTRACK SUCKED ............THEY PLAYED HIPHOP/RAP MUSIC .......FOR A BUNCH OF CRAZY WHITE KIDS

WHY NOT HEAVYMETAL OR ROCK ........AS THE SOUNDTRACK ,

DONT PUT BLACK MUSIC AND BLACK RAP VIDEOS ...IN THE MOVIE TO LOOK LIKE WE INFLUENCED THEM TO TALK EBONICS THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE

UNDERCOVER SUBLIMINAL RACIST BULLSH-T

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Re: THE MOVIE ALPHA DOG - SUCKS !! WIGGERS AND KUNGFU SKINHE

Unread post by creativemind » December 13th, 2007, 7:33 pm

NICKELS wrote:THIS MOVIES SUCKED AND IT WAS SAD..........

SOME OVER PRIVILIGED RICH WHITE WIGGERS " JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND OTHERS "

AND SOME KUNGFU NAZI SKINHEADS............

AND THE SOUNDTRACK SUCKED ............THEY PLAYED HIPHOP/RAP MUSIC .......FOR A BUNCH OF CRAZY WHITE KIDS

WHY NOT HEAVYMETAL OR ROCK ........AS THE SOUNDTRACK ,

DONT PUT BLACK MUSIC AND BLACK RAP VIDEOS ...IN THE MOVIE TO LOOK LIKE WE INFLUENCED THEM TO TALK EBONICS THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE

UNDERCOVER SUBLIMINAL RACIST BULLSH-T
Nickels, I see you know how they use the media to promote BS!!! You know that was based on a true story. Its amazing how they can shape things to make black culture responsible when they want to.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 13th, 2007, 10:23 pm

I havent seen the movie but I know of a lot of white kids that are like that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 13th, 2007, 11:27 pm

my homies used to get bud from jesse james.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » December 13th, 2007, 11:41 pm

A Ghost wrote:I havent seen the movie but I know of a lot of white kids that are like that.
Let me tell you, you would be shocked how, Black culture, and hip hop culture has spread around the world. Last might I was channel-surfing and went past the Asian Network, and they had some show with straight up Korean hip-hop groups. Rappers, singers, and some chick that was like the Korean Beyonce (flat ass, though). The beats was the same, the dances, the clothes, the swagger... And not a mutha-fuckin' word of English!!!

hommto
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: December 12th, 2007, 4:08 pm

Unread post by hommto » December 14th, 2007, 5:20 pm

creativemind wrote:
A Ghost wrote:I havent seen the movie but I know of a lot of white kids that are like that.
Let me tell you, you would be shocked how, Black culture, and hip hop culture has spread around the world. Last might I was channel-surfing and went past the Asian Network, and they had some show with straight up Korean hip-hop groups. Rappers, singers, and some chick that was like the Korean Beyonce (flat ass, though). The beats was the same, the dances, the clothes, the swagger... And not a mutha-fuckin' word of English!!!
I've noticed the same thing. That movie "Better luck tomorrow" was a bit of a steal from some black new wave flicks.

streetanarchy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: August 15th, 2006, 12:33 pm
Location: cali

Unread post by streetanarchy » December 16th, 2007, 11:04 pm

DID YOU SEE THE HOME PAGE, KINGPINS " THE FREDDIE MYERS STORY" IS a must have for your collection

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 15th, 2004, 4:48 am

Unread post by Wisdom » January 28th, 2008, 5:13 am

yea it was pretty wack

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3543
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 26th, 2008, 1:11 pm

You're trippin', cuzz they did put some rock & they probably did listen to rap in real life. Kung-fu nazi skinheads? You mean 1 guy with a shaved head that did kung-fu?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 26th, 2008, 2:32 pm

You're pretty dumb...

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 27th, 2008, 4:38 am

I admit overpriveleged white whiggers sucked but kung fu nazi skinheads are bad asses,how cna u dare insult the greatness of them. They cant ake down any gang they are so powerful.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 27th, 2008, 4:43 am

A Ghost wrote:I havent seen the movie but I know of a lot of white kids that are like that.
the thing is they can actually be dangerous when u underestimate them. I am proof of that, they tried to kill me in a large gorup full of blacks mexicans and whiggers teenagers when I was alone at night trying to get in my car and was nto intimidated by them and talked shet back to them isntead of leaving. Just cause they are pu@@ys doesnt mean they arent dangerous or want to prove themselves in such ways or work for bigger fish so dont udnerestimate them unless u got a gun.

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: November 24th, 2007, 5:56 pm
Location: pacoima

Unread post by sparkdatshit » May 27th, 2008, 8:15 am

i couldnt take justin timberlake seriously....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3543
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 30th, 2008, 11:15 am

Does this guy even post on here anymore? If anyone was on some uc subliminal racist bs, he seemed like 1. In the movie they even mentioned how fake some rap video was & how they were real, so I don't see how they were trying to make it look like rap influenced them.

NaziLowrider
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:49 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA 90001

Re: THE MOVIE ALPHA DOG - SUCKS !! WIGGERS AND KUNGFU SKINHEADS

Unread post by NaziLowrider » April 29th, 2009, 1:51 pm

He isnt a skinhead, he is a Nazi Lowrider.

Post Reply

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”