Lil OG from 67 Neighborhood Crip was shot in the head

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Lil OG from 67 Neighborhood Crip was shot in the head

Unread post by alexalonso » December 2nd, 2013, 3:03 pm

Former EWF turned 67 NHC

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: Lil OG from 67 Neighborhood Crip was shot in the head

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 3rd, 2013, 1:58 am

Where are the EWF? West LA?

Who are their main rivals?

He was shot as an EWF & not a 67 right?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 3rd, 2013, 6:26 pm

there's a thread about it and west palm came up with truth here what he wrote :he EWF's also used to hang out on Vernon & 6th ave in the 40's, my cousin from 40's was part of that EWF crew that went to Dorsey High and the Jungle BPS's didn't say nothin' to him or his homies, because the EWF's weren't claiming Crip, he said the Jungle bloods just used to say: "oh, y'all them niggas that kick it on 6th ave", and left it at that

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 3rd, 2013, 7:09 pm

I didn't understand why this thread is labeled 67-NHC but all he's talking about is EWF....I sent this link to a guy I know that was from EWF...he said this dude in the video is lil K Mac from EWF.....

EWF was a school house click. Members lived/were scattered around the city, around Vernon/6th ave in the 40s & off Washington & Normandie in the 20s......

They fought with another school click called MVP which lived aground LA Brea & Washington on Orange Drive in Mansfield & School Yard Hood, well the outskirts of.......

I heard EWF has a Valley Click....

Anyways, I don't see the point of labeling dude a 67, he ain't mention the Set once, just EWF.......

Kinda confused, seems he was am EWF all the way up to 1998, maybe he turn 67 in Prison....

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » December 3rd, 2013, 8:22 pm

I remember ewf at Washington high......the homies from Hard Time Hustla was from there.......L.A was a trip at this time and era......Muthafuckas claimin 2 gangs......those crews would have enemies bangin the same crew and backing each other up.....then there were those that were from the crew and crew only........As the OG's of that era began to come home from the pen they began to try and make crews turn gang and bullets start flying.......

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 4th, 2013, 12:07 am

xxx wrote:I didn't understand why this thread is labeled 67-NHC but all he's talking about is EWF....I sent this link to a guy I know that was from EWF...he said this dude in the video is lil K Mac from EWF.....

EWF was a school house click. Members lived/were scattered around the city, around Vernon/6th ave in the 40s & off Washington & Normandie in the 20s......

They fought with another school click called MVP which lived aground LA Brea & Washington on Orange Drive in Mansfield & School Yard Hood, well the outskirts of.......

Anyways, I don't see the point of labeling dude a 67, he ain't mention the Set once, just EWF.......

Kinda confused, seems he was am EWF all the way up to 1998, maybe he turn 67 in Prison....
He mentioned 67 NHC right in the beginning of the video. But its pretty simple, He was EWF when he was shot in 1994, then when they got played out, some became Bloods and other became Crips, depending on which EW click you was from. He became NHC after. He is Lil OG and he goes by Lil K-Mac from 67 NHC. Big OG from 67 NHC is in prison serving life. Not sure who Big K-Mac is. He went in YA after he was shot from 1994 (16/17) - 1998 (20/21), he may have became NHC during that time.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 5th, 2013, 5:26 am

This thread is labeled 67 NHC because this nigga is from 67 NHC. This is lil K-Mack from EWF, I know him personally, when me and his big homie, big K-Mack, were bangin' the Ladies First Choice crew back in 1991, in PBG turf. You already know his other homie, Coco, was a rapper with The Lowlifes rap group, who used to rap with the Dogg Pound. It doesn't matter the origins of EWF, they were some solid niggas, beefin' with other REPUTABLE crews, such as the HomeBoy Criminals, Most Valuable Pimps, beefin' as well with some big league gangs, which led up to this nigga gettin' shot. These niggas weren't school house clicks like you perceive them, like the mexican or even the black taggers of that time, they were considered "posse", a bunch of high school aged niggas, gang bangin', sellin' drugs, etc, even the occasional shooting here and there, doing all the things big time/big league gangs were doing, but MOSTLY beefing with niggas their same ages, high school aged niggas, and the emphasis was more on fist fighting, takin' them fades in the middle of the street, at the clubs, wherever!, them A PHI GEE partys at the Redondo Beach Pier used to get shut down when the EWF's, NBT's, HBC's, MVP's, FFP's, SJX's, even PBG's, MFGC's, MGC's, niggas from everywhere, the big league gangs included, used to attend these parties and they always got shut down due to fights with an occasional shooting, etc. These niggas weren't painting murals on walls like taggers!, hoppin' from party to party, on some hip hop type BS. These niggas and other "crews" like them, were bangin', wearin' khaki suits, some with Gherri curls and cornrows, talkin' about where you from cuzz!, even the so called "prettyboys" who were a lil more hip hop oriented who wore the baggy jeans, Air Max Nikes with the curly tops were sayin' "cuzz" out their mouf! SOME of them did turn Rollin' 20 bloods, INCLUDING the ones in the valley, and most of the originals that were bangin' off of Washington and Normandie, which is why most of them turned bloods, but the ones I knew, that floated thru Hamilton High school between 91-95, turned AVES Rollin' 40's Crip! This nigga lil K-Mack and his big homie, and a select few other E-dubbs, are the ones who turned nhc, and bang Vernon and 6th Ave, and are from the Aves of the Rollin' 40's crips now.

xxx wrote:I didn't understand why this thread is labeled 67-NHC but all he's talking about is EWF....I sent this link to a guy I know that was from EWF...he said this dude in the video is lil K Mac from EWF.....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 5th, 2013, 5:38 am

That's true, some of the EWF's were bloods from 20's, but the ones I knew and went to Hamilton and came from Westchester high, were living in PBG turf and living on Vernon and 6th Ave, which is why those few turned Aves Rollin' 40's crip. They wrote on the wall of Korean Joe's liquor store on Cadillac Ave and Shenandoah street: "R/P 6th Ave EWF" in red paint, and this was back in like 92-93, maybe 94 at the latest, don't know what the "R/P" stood for, heard it stood for Raymond Playas, or some shit like that, but yeah, some of these niggas had dual memberships with big league gangs, I also knew a couple of HBC's who were from 20's, as well as the "Mobsters" crew, who were lil Inglewood Family's. When the og's were getting out of prison, you right, they did pressure all of us to turn, and when we wouldn't, the bullets did fly!, we rumbled with them niggas, funk on site, etc. Some of these "crews" did turn over to the big league gangs, some didn't.

BlueMoon wrote:I remember ewf at Washington high......the homies from Hard Time Hustla was from there.......L.A was a trip at this time and era......Muthafuckas claimin 2 gangs......those crews would have enemies bangin the same crew and backing each other up.....then there were those that were from the crew and crew only........As the OG's of that era began to come home from the pen they began to try and make crews turn gang and bullets start flying.......

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » December 5th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Did EWF have heads that went to Gardena High around the mid 90s?

I remember a few cats claiming "every womens fantasy" having rumbles w/ other cats from a crew called 'every womens dream'..

Just fades no gunplay...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 5th, 2013, 1:33 pm

I don't know about that, because most of them went to school up here in the city, mostly Hamilton and Westchester, Dorsey too.

Adobo wrote:Did EWF have heads that went to Gardena High around the mid 90s?

I remember a few cats claiming "every womens fantasy" having rumbles w/ other cats from a crew called 'every womens dream'..

Just fades no gunplay...

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » December 5th, 2013, 3:24 pm

The two brothers in 20's hood started it...ran it until the older one went to prison for some robbery shit. I mentioned something in another post but year WLA got it down. A lot of those dudes went to Mount Vernon with the MVP's. Grew up together and began beefing. The posse/crew craze was the thing back then....between that and taggers you would find all sorts of gangs mixed in with these crews.

I always thought the main core members turned Damu and only a few went N-hood.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 5th, 2013, 6:40 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:This thread is labeled 67 NHC because this nigga is from 67 NHC. This is lil K-Mack from EWF, I know him personally, when me and his big homie, big K-Mack, were bangin' the Ladies First Choice crew back in 1991, in PBG turf. You already know his other homie, Coco, was a rapper with The Lowlifes rap group, who used to rap with the Dogg Pound. It doesn't matter the origins of EWF, they were some solid niggas, beefin' with other REPUTABLE crews, such as the HomeBoy Criminals, Most Valuable Pimps, beefin' as well with some big league gangs, which led up to this nigga gettin' shot. These niggas weren't school house clicks like you perceive them, like the mexican or even the black taggers of that time, they were considered "posse", a bunch of high school aged niggas, gang bangin', sellin' drugs, etc, even the occasional shooting here and there, doing all the things big time/big league gangs were doing, but MOSTLY beefing with niggas their same ages, high school aged niggas, and the emphasis was more on fist fighting, takin' them fades in the middle of the street, at the clubs, wherever!, them A PHI GEE partys at the Redondo Beach Pier used to get shut down when the EWF's, NBT's, HBC's, MVP's, FFP's, SJX's, even PBG's, MFGC's, MGC's, niggas from everywhere, the big league gangs included, used to attend these parties and they always got shut down due to fights with an occasional shooting, etc. These niggas weren't painting murals on walls like taggers!, hoppin' from party to party, on some hip hop type BS. These niggas and other "crews" like them, were bangin', wearin' khaki suits, some with Gherri curls and cornrows, talkin' about where you from cuzz!, even the so called "prettyboys" who were a lil more hip hop oriented who wore the baggy jeans, Air Max Nikes with the curly tops were sayin' "cuzz" out their mouf! SOME of them did turn Rollin' 20 bloods, INCLUDING the ones in the valley, and most of the originals that were bangin' off of Washington and Normandie, which is why most of them turned bloods, but the ones I knew, that floated thru Hamilton High school between 91-95, turned AVES Rollin' 40's Crip! This nigga lil K-Mack and his big homie, and a select few other E-dubbs, are the ones who turned nhc, and bang Vernon and 6th Ave, and are from the Aves of the Rollin' 40's crips now.

EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY.....just look at the name....they didn't start on no street corner nor a block...they were a school click just like all those other "posses" you naming..... 3rd tier group that stayed in their lane then played out, like all party crews....

Lol@ Lady's Choice.........Smh.........

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 5th, 2013, 7:01 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:That's true, some of the EWF's were bloods from 20's, but the ones I knew and went to Hamilton and came from Westchester high, were living in PBG turf and living on Vernon and 6th Ave, which is why those few turned Aves Rollin' 40's crip. They wrote on the wall of Korean Joe's liquor store on Cadillac Ave and Shenandoah street: "R/P 6th Ave EWF" in red paint, and this was back in like 92-93, maybe 94 at the latest, don't know what the "R/P" stood for, heard it stood for Raymond Playas, or some shit like that, but yeah, some of these niggas had dual memberships with big league gangs, I also knew a couple of HBC's who were from 20's, as well as the "Mobsters" crew, who were lil Inglewood Family's. When the og's were getting out of prison, you right, they did pressure all of us to turn, and when we wouldn't, the bullets did fly!, we rumbled with them niggas, funk on site, etc. Some of these "crews" did turn over to the big league gangs, some didn't.

BlueMoon wrote:I remember ewf at Washington high......the homies from Hard Time Hustla was from there.......L.A was a trip at this time and era......Muthafuckas claimin 2 gangs......those crews would have enemies bangin the same crew and backing each other up.....then there were those that were from the crew and crew only........As the OG's of that era began to come home from the pen they began to try and make crews turn gang and bullets start flying.......

You have strong feelings over these party crews.....LOL@ they had Jeri Curls and said cuz, that's some funny shit....

So you went from Lady's Choice, to Every Woman's Fantasy to Blastin on Fools?

Damn, that's a lot of flip flopping, seems you couldn't break threw the Glass ceiling of the Big Leagues....

I don't get the flip flopping, how does that work....changing groups of friends, where is the loyalty at....usually niggas that float among different groups has dirt on them, some kind of busterism that got them excomunicated/alienated....

I have the same niggas I've been fuckin with since Jr high/high school...

Yall dudes ain't rooted, no foundation....just roming, telling on some weird shit...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 6th, 2013, 4:40 am

Shut yo bitch, faggot ass up! You never joined the 60's period! How does it feel to be an ONLINE groupie and fan?, and fantasize and defend a gang you never joined? How stupid do you look bitch nigga? How does it feel to have been rejected by this gang you fantasize about and defend so tough? Tell us you groupie, civilian gang researcher? Lmao

xxx wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:That's true, some of the EWF's were bloods from 20's, but the ones I knew and went to Hamilton and came from Westchester high, were living in PBG turf and living on Vernon and 6th Ave, which is why those few turned Aves Rollin' 40's crip. They wrote on the wall of Korean Joe's liquor store on Cadillac Ave and Shenandoah street: "R/P 6th Ave EWF" in red paint, and this was back in like 92-93, maybe 94 at the latest, don't know what the "R/P" stood for, heard it stood for Raymond Playas, or some shit like that, but yeah, some of these niggas had dual memberships with big league gangs, I also knew a couple of HBC's who were from 20's, as well as the "Mobsters" crew, who were lil Inglewood Family's. When the og's were getting out of prison, you right, they did pressure all of us to turn, and when we wouldn't, the bullets did fly!, we rumbled with them niggas, funk on site, etc. Some of these "crews" did turn over to the big league gangs, some didn't.

You have strong feelings over these party crews.....LOL@ they had Jeri Curls and said cuz, that's some funny shit....

Damn, that's a lot of flip flopping, seems you couldn't break threw the Glass ceiling of the Big Leagues....

I don't get the flip flopping, how does that work....changing groups of friends, where is the loyalty at....usually niggas that float among different groups has dirt on them, some kind of busterism that got them excomunicated/alienated....

Yall dudes ain't rooted, no foundation....just roming, telling on some weird shit...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 6th, 2013, 4:43 am

xxx wrote:

lol u only here to diss people ?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 6th, 2013, 4:46 am

Them niggas did start on a fuckin' street corner and block, and took it right to the schools, where do you think them niggas went after school? Back to the block you bitch! You wouldn't know that because you were too busy brownosing, suckin' the 60's dick, tryin' to prove yourself, but them niggas pushed yo bitch, reject ass to the curb, you stayed in your lane as an observer so them niggas wouldn't turn on you and beat yo ass!, yo faggot, bitch, weird, online groupie ass wouldn't have lasted a second on any tier!, so what are you talkin' about? Look at your own bitchassness before you speak you bitch ass mark! You're the only faggot here, tryin' to diss everybody, talkin' shit to everybody, hiding behind a computer doing it like a typical bitch, but you know got damn well you would be on hush mode in traffic, in niggas faces! Like I told yo reject mark ass before, you keep your tail tucked in yo ass and stay in yo place as an observer so niggas won't beat your ass! Lmao!

xxx wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:This thread is labeled 67 NHC because this nigga is from 67 NHC. This is lil K-Mack from EWF, I know him personally, when me and his big homie, big K-Mack, were bangin' the Ladies First Choice crew back in 1991, in PBG turf. You already know his other homie, Coco, was a rapper with The Lowlifes rap group, who used to rap with the Dogg Pound. It doesn't matter the origins of EWF, they were some solid niggas, beefin' with other REPUTABLE crews, such as the HomeBoy Criminals, Most Valuable Pimps, beefin' as well with some big league gangs, which led up to this nigga gettin' shot. These niggas weren't school house clicks like you perceive them, like the mexican or even the black taggers of that time, they were considered "posse", a bunch of high school aged niggas, gang bangin', sellin' drugs, etc, even the occasional shooting here and there, doing all the things big time/big league gangs were doing, but MOSTLY beefing with niggas their same ages, high school aged niggas, and the emphasis was more on fist fighting, takin' them fades in the middle of the street, at the clubs, wherever!, them A PHI GEE partys at the Redondo Beach Pier used to get shut down when the EWF's, NBT's, HBC's, MVP's, FFP's, SJX's, even PBG's, MFGC's, MGC's, niggas from everywhere, the big league gangs included, used to attend these parties and they always got shut down due to fights with an occasional shooting, etc. These niggas weren't painting murals on walls like taggers!, hoppin' from party to party, on some hip hop type BS. These niggas and other "crews" like them, were bangin', wearin' khaki suits, some with Gherri curls and cornrows, talkin' about where you from cuzz!, even the so called "prettyboys" who were a lil more hip hop oriented who wore the baggy jeans, Air Max Nikes with the curly tops were sayin' "cuzz" out their mouf! SOME of them did turn Rollin' 20 bloods, INCLUDING the ones in the valley, and most of the originals that were bangin' off of Washington and Normandie, which is why most of them turned bloods, but the ones I knew, that floated thru Hamilton High school between 91-95, turned AVES Rollin' 40's Crip! This nigga lil K-Mack and his big homie, and a select few other E-dubbs, are the ones who turned nhc, and bang Vernon and 6th Ave, and are from the Aves of the Rollin' 40's crips now.

EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY.....just look at the name....they didn't start on no street corner nor a block...they were a school click just like all those other "posses" you naming..... 3rd tier group that stayed in their lane then played out, like all party crews....

Lol@ Lady's Choice.........Smh.........

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 6th, 2013, 4:59 am

I never said I was from EWF you nonreading, dislexic bitch! This is the reason why everybody, mostly me, clowns yo faggot ass, because you run your mouth, tryin' to diss and clown somebody out of haste but don't know what you're talkin' about! Like I said, I NEVER said I claimed EWF, you claim to have the same friends since junior high and high school, that can't be true because nobody in them streets can verify you as a gang member because you never had the courage to join the 60's. You are not their friend, them niggas don't acknowledge you, they look at you as the civilian, weenie ass observer/reject you've always been! Keep that real witcho self you bitch ass mark, you get your info online, real niggas ain't tellin' you the business!, especially if you're not from the sect! You got a lot of hypocrisy witchu sucka!, you can't speak on nobody ya bitch ass weirdo! Lmao, I've got the same homies I've always had since elementary, junior high, and high school fag!, I've known, banged, and grew up with the PBG's, BFGC's, MFGC's, MGC's, even they BYSH's since elementary school you bitch, I've seen all them other niggas PASS thru West L.A. and leave!, bitch!, also while fags like you were always that little bitch ass weiner tryin' to be down! Lmao

xxx wrote:

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 6th, 2013, 5:29 am

That's true, most of them niggas did turn bloods while a select few turned n-hood. The MVP's were runnin' Mount Vernon, but after school, them niggas went right back to Orange Drive, La-Salle Ave, and Rimpau blvd, while the EWF's went back to them blocks around Washington and Normandie!, FUCK XXX, that faggot ass weirdo don't know what he's talkin' about, sayin' them niggas didn't start on no corner or block, but at that time, you can find them niggas hangin' and bangin' on them blocks after school, during school hours, and all hours of the night!, sometimes uncontested! Lmao, xxx, shut yo faggot, weird ass up, and change your screen name too, because ain't nothin' xxx about you, you're a fat, weenie, bitch ass, no pussy gettin' loser!, arguin' with niggas about gangs and the past you had no parts of! You were a sideline, groupie, bitch ass researching observer/reject THEN, and you're the same status NOW because you are a reject YOU ALWAYS WERE! Lmao!

Coup wrote:The two brothers in 20's hood started it...ran it until the older one went to prison for some robbery shit. I mentioned something in another post but year WLA got it down. A lot of those dudes went to Mount Vernon with the MVP's. Grew up together and began beefing. The posse/crew craze was the thing back then....between that and taggers you would find all sorts of gangs mixed in with these crews.

I always thought the main core members turned Damu and only a few went N-hood.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 7th, 2013, 3:54 pm

Relax dude....your rants are over dramatic......my bad you werent every woman's fantasy, you were the Lady's First Choice.....LOL....those are some funny names, how can you say it with a straight face, yall was on some R & B, Boyz II Men, High top Fade type shit....talking about niggas had jeri curls and hitting niggas up with Cuz, looking like Bobby Brown.. then again, that's West L.A 3x Gangsters for you.....

Trying to paint EWF and these other Party/Dance Crews as Street Gangs, knock it off.....these dudes are School Clicks with no set NEIGHBORHOOD.....scattered around the city with hang out spots where they have/had ditch parties....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 8th, 2013, 2:31 pm

Shut up bitch! You are a nonfactor, groupie, hater ass fan, who has been harassin' my homies ONLINE for the past 9 years! How does that make you look you bitch made buster? You look and sound stupid as fuck, arguing about the past YOU HAD NO PART OF!, you did not and were not gettin' paid off how the game was back in the day, so why are you arguing with me? Your reply now, talkin' about the EWF's, repeating what I said goes to show how petty and faggot minded you are! YOU WERE NEVER FROM EWF, YOU ADMITTED YOU NEVER JOINED THE 60's!, so why are you talkin' so much shit to everybody?, talkin' about niggas YOU DON'T KNOW? YOU SAID YOU SENDING LINKS TO NIGGAS ASKIN' ABOUT OTHER NIGGAS! YOU FUCKIN' FAG!, You're a faggot ass coward, hiding behind a computer like a typical bitch!, you're a civilian, researcher ass groupie, hatin' from the sidelines because you're too much of a bitch to have belonged to any gang!, you're a bitch, you got the 60's nuts in yo mouf you fag!, you're not from 60's, so you have no right to diss West L.A. You don't matter, you never did, you're a nonfactor, hatin', bitch ass weenie ass civilian gang researcher lmao

xxx wrote:Relax dude....your rants are over dramatic......my bad you werent every woman's fantasy, you were the Lady's First Choice.....LOL....those are some funny names, how can you say it with a straight face, yall was on some R & B, Boyz II Men, High top Fade type shit....talking about niggas had jeri curls and hitting niggas up with Cuz, looking like Bobby Brown.. then again, that's West L.A 3x Gangsters for you.....

Trying to paint EWF and these other Party/Dance Crews as Street Gangs, knock it off.....these dudes are School Clicks with no set NEIGHBORHOOD.....scattered around the city with hang out spots where they have/had ditch parties....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 8th, 2013, 2:41 pm

Fuck you and fuck napps! Plain and simple! You're a nappyheaded sideline, groupie ass faggot! You got yo faggot ass ran the fuck up out of West L.A., and you mad about that! You sound like you were one of our victims, you act like we robbed and beat your ass before!!! Lmao!, you come here to the internet with your bitchified hate and suckerish behavior, hiding behind a computer like a typical bitch!, you don't even gangbang and you never have, and your faggot ass behavior shows that!, real niggas don't fuck with bitch niggas like you!!! Tray gang or don't bang bitch!, West L.A. BFGC3X's, West L.A. PBGC3x's, West L.A. MFGC3x's, West L.A. MGC3x's, and West L.A. BYSHC3X, and WEST L.A. BRGC3x's too! Lmao, you napp ass faggot!

xxx wrote:Relax dude....your rants are over dramatic......my bad you werent every woman's fantasy, you were the Lady's First Choice.....LOL....those are some funny names, how can you say it with a straight face, yall was on some R & B, Boyz II Men, High top Fade type shit....talking about niggas had jeri curls and hitting niggas up with Cuz, looking like Bobby Brown.. then again, that's West L.A 3x Gangsters for you.....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 8th, 2013, 3:04 pm

On the real, you need to shut the fuck and chill chump!, relax with the sucker ass hate ya bitch!, you need to knock off this bitchified behavior and kill yoself! Lmao, your behavior only proves you to be a bitch, so if you act this way online, I can't imagine what type of nigga you are in real life! You're a bitch, female, woman ass weenie with complexes in real life, but you're chickenshit and too much of a coward to keep it real in them streets, so you come here to the internet, where you can remain anonymous like the bitch ass coward you are! You have no credibility you fuckin' fag!, you never did!, fuck you and your opinion you bitch ass mark! They're meaningless anyway! Lmao

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 8th, 2013, 5:02 pm

Last but not least, them crews we're talkin' about were harder than you! You're a bitch and you would have got knocked on yo ass, mopped up, slapped up, and got yo ass stomped into the ground fuckin' with these crews. These crews would've mopped yo faggot ass up, and this nigga lil K-Mac is an example how real the game was, while your faggot ass was doing what you're doing now, tucking your tail in your ass, talkin' bad about niggas behind their backs, but smiling in their faces! You're a bitch, and bitch niggas like you need to be in the ground!, straight up! The big league gangs were right in the middle of all this, tryin' to recruit these niggas, hangin' out and partying with these crews, and bangin' right along side by side with these crews, some of the big league gangs were even joining some of these crews! because of the potential soldiers and the pussy these crews were attracting, so what are you sayin' bitch! Where was yo faggot ass at? In the house, the 60's house mouse?, their groupie ass reject, as your behavior shows now!? Lmao

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » December 8th, 2013, 10:01 pm

WLA good info.

Anyway, back to topic. Dude was saying he was rehabbed in Y.A?? Did I hear that right?? And STILL cats were banging on him squabbin w/ him??

I had a buddy that was domed and they sent him to Rancho Los Amigos for rehab. And he thought that was tough! I can't even began to imagine being locked up going thru rehab AND having to watch ur back... :shock:

Geez, no passes I guess. Is that how it works? I ain't never been to any jail. And I don't aspire to. But man, dudes taking off on rivals regardless oh their circumstance? Even when ur in a wheelchair w/ bullets in ur dome doing p.t??

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 9th, 2013, 11:53 am

Yeah, Good Info WLA. You just bamboozled these folks into believing that LADY'S FIRST CHOICE, EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY, AND BLASTIN ON FOOLS are real street corner gangs, battle tested, with war torn Neighborhoods, selling crack in the mix of gang wars, sporting jerli curls and balling out of control bouncing low riders, like Compton City Gs.....Smh

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » December 9th, 2013, 11:58 am

Why u so angry XXX??

His info is interesting, that's all. It has nothing to do w/ making ppl believe that these posses or crews or school house clicks or whatever you want to call them are anything from anything. He's sharing his point of view and you have yours. Agree to disagree...

Personally when I was going to Gardena High in the early 90s I knew a dude from EWF and they rumbled w/ dudes from EWD. There was also Dragnet and a few other crews. His story brought back memories. Nothing more nothing less... :arrow:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 9th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Anger is what your reading in The guy from Ladys choices posts...... I'm not tripping.....niggas on here don't like I put a spot light on their bullsshit and fantasies.....I'm straight.....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 9th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Facts are EWF fed several hoods, Crips, Bloods, with reputable folks. They started off as a crew, and conflicted with actual established gangs in the early 1990s.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 10th, 2013, 12:29 am

@1 wrote:Facts are EWF fed several hoods, Crips, Bloods, with reputable folks. They started off as a crew, and conflicted with actual established gangs in the early 1990s.
well tagg bangin in the 90's was no joke i mean all that pissing contest about who is jerry curled and who bobby browned is just another bich move... xxxx bichass miss nutts hoppin he's al;way into somebody's nutts ...i mean its funny but can it be ddone without hatin on somebody u will not meet anyway

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » December 10th, 2013, 9:13 am

I see where he is coming from though. None of those crews started off hard or banging from the start. They were crews, not crips or damus. Many of them, founders and hangerons were from reputable hoods, but were from/hanging with the crews as a break from the established gangs. That's how the 90's were. WLA and Alonso are also right in saying that these crews did eventually become gangs and feed established hoods as they matured. To say that EWF, MVP, NBT were not a factor in the 90's on the streets or with other hoods is like saying that KOD, BYSH, and SJX were not a factor. KOD fed 60's and other hoods as they matured. I think it is just the way you look at it.There may have been only a handful of individuals that graduated to the "big leagues", from some crews while you had cases of entire crews like MVP, Trouble, 25st Posse, BFGC etc. that graduated as a whole to become somewhat established.

I am not familiar with the politics of all of the crews, but I know many were school based.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 10th, 2013, 11:45 am

Certain indivduals from these Crews joined established gangs after the crew shit played out.....meaning these individuals turned Crip or Blood after High School as grown men....

I don't know of any indivduals from these Crews that participated in little leagues (crews) and big leagues (gangs) at the same time, or off and on.....You with was one or the other, you either graduated or moved on to a square life....

You would be ridiculed, bagged on and ostracized by older gang members if you Li g pong between crew and gang, off and on, your loyalty and honor would be in question, hanging out with two different groups...

There was probably wannabes with the crews. But they were official til they drop the crew shit Anne got absorbed into the Big Leagues....

Anyways, my point was, these Crews were not Street Gangs, they were School yard clicks, that's why there members are not concentrated in one particular neighborhood, but scattered....

Their main activity was chasing girls and partying, not selling drugs, territorial disputes and killing people.......

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 11th, 2013, 3:59 am

Shut up ya bitch, you still haven't been able to convince us that you're a real 60 lmao!, the only thing you've done is confirm your bitchassness and proven you're a nonfactor, groupie ass researcher/observer you admitted to! Lmao!, and why are you talkin' about Compton City G's?, you bitch ass mark, you've just proven you get your info from entertainment sources, rap songs that have nothing to do with this thread!, you internet groupie ass fag!

xxx wrote:Yeah, Good Info WLA. You just bamboozled these folks into believing that LADY'S FIRST CHOICE, EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY, AND BLASTIN ON FOOLS are real street corner gangs, battle tested, with war torn Neighborhoods, selling crack in the mix of gang wars, sporting jerli curls and balling out of control bouncing low riders, like Compton City Gs.....Smh

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”