some Latin king pictures..

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » April 24th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Wherever they at, LKs stay on some gang bangin BS doe.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 24th, 2006, 7:46 pm

Kingz are deep in NY... they just not on the gang banging shit no more. They may beef with bloods some times, but I dont think they ever beef with crips.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 24th, 2006, 9:48 pm

on some G shit, kings in my opion is still helllllla thiccc cuzzo tone gonna C out in a lil bit niccaz even started flaggin again round fordam area

508 Boys

Unread post by 508 Boys » December 29th, 2007, 5:40 pm

nah LK's recruit alot of different races, sets up here in the north recruit blacks,whites

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » December 29th, 2007, 9:17 pm

Do the Latin Kings still go under the People banner? I read a transcript of a Kings member that was interviewed and he claimed they no longer are under the People nation. I'll try to find that link.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 5th, 2008, 8:00 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
FLUID wrote: Whether you like them or not, the LKs are a major force in the US gang world.
Yeah but really the NY Kings and their followers are really a different gang from the Chicago Kings and their followers...they have two different constitutions and dont go to each others meetings or claim each other...so really its two different LK gangs thats basically sharing a name so depending on which LK gang is bigger(I would guess the NY and their out of state followers..dem boyz is deep) is how you could really judge
lol, are you serious? The Kings in NYC are nowhere near the size of the Kings in Chicago. If the LKz in the CHI all went to NY, theyd be the biggest shit over there. Aint no "gang" in New York pushing GD, BPS, or LK numbers like Chicago. Are you serious? Do you have any ideal how many King chapters in the US fall under Chicago? Bloodline NY is an east coast thing, and even out on the East many of those states are ran by Chicago Kings. They are wayy more powerful than NY and Bloodline NY has members outside NYS but aint running full states like Chicago Kings. Just cuz you dont see them Chicago Kings on tv doesnt mean they arent super deep. People outside the CHI dont be knowing what the hell they talking about. And its not two "gangs", its the same "gang" with different literature and one represents Kings in New York. The other represents LKN mostly everywhere else.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 5th, 2008, 8:08 am

And another thing, most Kings in the CHI are Mexican, then Ricans are the next deepest. It aint just a Boricua thing, you got Mexicans, Ricans, Cubans, Blacks, etc in King in Chicago. And people should stop splitting "gangs", Chicago is the motherland and everybody acknowledges that even New York. No city is held higher than Chicago who put it down for LK for 50 years. This thread is full of misinformation.