Opac Crip in St Louis

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Opac Crip in St Louis

Unread post by looney » January 13th, 2004, 7:58 pm

i have a homie thats from saint louis missouri thats a crip called opac he was telling about them he said they are rolling 60s or something me and him was real cool he never trip off me but he always direspect other crips by calling them dookies which means if any crip wore baby blue or any light color blue he would whoop that a$$ so has anybody heard of these cats... i heard they are deep peace

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: opac gangs

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 13th, 2004, 9:55 pm

hey homie i just came to the stl a couple weeks ago and i seen some of the rollin 60's out there and my cuz from ganster disciples know alot of them cats but them and this hood called 62 crip in jennings are one of those hoods that get no respect well thats how it seems and they wear blue and orange i think.i know they wear blue and gold and they in parts of pagedale and pine lawn.but from what i see the stl is mostly b-dogs u know.....

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » January 14th, 2004, 12:17 am

yeah stl is no joke are far as gang violence goes yeah my homie says he wears blue and gold and get this 2 of his brothers are bloods one i have know since i was 10 yrs old and the other i havent meet yet i know the name of his set it called mimaka mob and like i said if you tell that fool you like light blue thats your ass im aint gonna lie dude can fight i remember he dis me and after we thru an some boxing gloves and fought i knocked his a$$ letting know i'm no punk until then he knows not to try me and he respect me cause he knows i'll fight for my blood hood anyday of the week

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 14th, 2004, 12:27 am

i feel ya cuzzin..cuz some of mah peepz live in the north side (castle point) in particular and its just like home in l.a. guns shot all the time and always at night. the south side aint no joke along with east st. louis in illonois.so yeh its can get crazy. niggaz alway maddoggin ya..mann....

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » October 22nd, 2005, 7:15 pm

their enemies is Six Deuce Brim

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 23rd, 2005, 2:42 pm

HOW MANY STL CRIP AND BLOOD SETS BE ON THAT PEOPLE AND FOLK TIP

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » November 9th, 2005, 8:27 am

Its hellas. Im from the Northside from a hood called 42 Ville. We 62 brims and 62 ECC. Dookie is dissing 62 ECC. They are the only Crips that wear Light Blue.They also wear Orange just like us 62 Brims out here.62 ECC clicked up with bloods and 83 crpis because of the beef between them and the 60s crips.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » November 9th, 2005, 8:30 am

bkstomp3 wrote:hey homie i just came to the stl a couple weeks ago and i seen some of the rollin 60's out there and my because from ganster disciples know alot of them cats but them and this hood called 62 crip in jennings are one of those hoods that get no respect well thats how it seems and they wear blue and orange i think.i know they wear blue and gold and they in parts of pagedale and pine lawn.but from what i see the stl is mostly b-dogs u know.....
Pine Lawn is Bloods only man. 62 ECC is getting mo respect now. Yep STL is mostly bloods.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 9th, 2005, 11:10 am

yo some chicc i used to fucc with moved out to stl she talkin bout her brothers got put on to a 52 hoover

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 26th, 2005, 2:28 pm

Wait, so a Rip gang and a Blood/brim gang wear orange? How do you tell 'em apart?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 20th, 2006, 10:35 am

youngwun wrote:Wait, so a Rip gang and a Blood/brim gang wear orange? How do you tell 'em apart?

We brims wear brown with are Orange and they wear Light blue with there but we mostly wear red and brown fo all the brim gangs.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » January 26th, 2006, 11:17 pm

any bloods in the stl on that 5 popping BS

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » February 3rd, 2006, 10:32 am

Not fo real

cutthroat
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: st.louis

Unread post by cutthroat » November 29th, 2010, 6:40 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
bkstomp3 wrote:hey homie i just came to the stl a couple weeks ago and i seen some of the rollin 60's out there and my because from ganster disciples know alot of them cats but them and this hood called 62 crip in jennings are one of those hoods that get no respect well thats how it seems and they wear blue and orange i think.i know they wear blue and gold and they in parts of pagedale and pine lawn.but from what i see the stl is mostly b-dogs u know.....
Pine Lawn is Bloods only man. 62 ECC is getting mo respect now. Yep STL is mostly bloods.
pine lawn is bloods only?wtf so it aint no 607 hillside crips &guess it aint no pit either?Its just mosty bloods but its 60s&2s&7s...man I came across this site on a humbug yesterday everybody talk like they know something is all a$$ backwards!

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Opac Crip in St Louis

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 17th, 2011, 1:31 am

Can't expect info to be accurate on a internet website with niggas from otha cities specutatin. been out here 4 the last year and deez niggaz just do shit different the wat I'm used to in la.I got fam from gd in u-city and east stl,64 welston blood, and walnut park friends from rollin60 in pagedale,opac ova by ofallon park and geraldine.I just didn't understand deez stl niggaz whole get down back wen I was here b4 4example cuhz deez cats don't have no structure....I've seen b's and c's slangin in the same hood with no static between 1another.only hoods I 4real seen bangin hard 24/7 was geraldine st crip and bloods in walnut park, and them niggaz whoever in small ass baden

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 28th, 2011, 7:30 am

yall got to excuse some of my earlier posts on this site... i was like 15 when what i said on this shit...most of the info i had was from nigga my age at the time...but yeah hillsdale, 57 terrz (some of them niggas be claimin pine lawn) and some random independent niggas...but the hood shit is dying in st louis....niggas is just playing for keeps...no unity 4 real....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 28th, 2011, 7:55 am

ita another crip hood in pine lawn 2...i cant think of the name tho....niggas dont even be banging no mo....it was poppin around 03-07...these young kids just be gettin killed...no hood, no block of niggas to depend on...i dunno maybe im just gettin older...im 20 going on 21...fuck that shit...being from the Ville i seen to many of my niggas gettin killed ova nothin...Ville in peace to all my niggas...its about 2 be a year since my nigga Rev got killed 2....smh shit just dont make since...

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 29th, 2011, 11:21 pm

Young Deuce wrote:yall got to excuse some of my earlier posts on this site... i was like 15 when what i said on this shit...most of the info i had was from nigga my age at the time...but yeah hillsdale, 57 terrz (some of them niggas be claimin pine lawn) and some random independent niggas...but the hood shit is dying in st louis....niggas is just playing for keeps...no unity 4 real....

I already know.but I just had 2 let shit b known plus I was faded lol