A question about the Gaylords

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
r2thej

A question about the Gaylords

Unread post by r2thej » May 3rd, 2006, 9:13 pm

Gaylords is still active in Chicago right? If so then do they still do the whole greaser thing, or do they actually dress modern? Like with baggy clothes and all that.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 3rd, 2006, 9:18 pm

theyre not that active ANYWHERE any more.There are still VERY few tht run around but les that 20.They actually look like a nazi gang except they have hair and yea its still slicked back and shit.

r2thej

Unread post by r2thej » May 3rd, 2006, 9:59 pm

...that's gay as hell. I know SCR was around a long time are they modern now? Or do you pass those cards to people and shit, haha.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 4th, 2006, 3:00 am

Were modern go click on my link i posted and itsl give you sum pictures,SCR never really dressed like fagots though

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 22nd, 2006, 9:07 am

Nah theres still Gaylords bangin in the Chi homie, they just damn near died out. I think they only hold like 3 of their former 30 or so blox.

old school
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by old school » May 26th, 2006, 5:26 pm

Comatose wrote:Nah theres still Gaylords bangin in the Chi homie, they just damn near died out. I think they only hold like 3 of their former 30 or so blox.
Wait To You See Are 712 Party This Year.All The Gaylords Friends Are Invited.A Large Mural Is Being Built For The Party. Remember The Gaylords Are Not Like Other Street Gangs.Since Were A Lot Older We Now Do Positive Things And Have Fun.We Do Motorcycle Runs And Raise Money For Charity etc.Remember The Gaylords Can Flip There Mean Switch On In A Second .The Gaylords Have Alway Been A Middleclass Whiteboy Club.The Only One Of Its Kind. Were not bothering anyone and we want to be left alone, out of the public eyes.Since LORD

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 29th, 2006, 8:14 pm

So your sayin yall dont have beef with SCR any more?

old school
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by old school » May 30th, 2006, 3:48 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:So your sayin yall dont have beef with SCR any more?
I AM AN OLD SCHOOL GL FROM SA AND THEIR AREN'T ALOT OF ROYAL SETS ANYMORE.i DO AGREE THAT IT WOULD BE A GREAT THING TO HAVE A TRUCE. BUT I THINK THEIR IS STILL TO MUCH BAD BLOOD. THEIR WERE ALOT OF LIFES LOST ON BOTH ENDS. THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THAT THESE YOUNG KIDS TODAY HAVE KNOW CLUE OF WHAT WE WENT THREW. AND THE PRICE THAT WAS PAID. tHEY TAKE IT ALL FOR GRANTED.T-OLD,SCHOOL GL

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 30th, 2006, 10:12 pm

There still QUITE a few SCR sets around. And your right still is alotta bad boy. My superior likes to brag almost everytime i see him about how many gaylords hes killed.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 30th, 2006, 10:52 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:There still QUITE a few SCR sets around. And your right still is alotta bad boy. My superior likes to brag almost everytime i see him about how many gaylords hes killed.
ROTFL!! :lol:

I know it's serious but it just sounded funny....

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 31st, 2006, 1:49 pm

LOL i bet you wouldnt laugh once he told you the ways hes killed a few :lol:

old school
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by old school » May 31st, 2006, 2:15 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:LOL i bet you wouldnt laugh once he told you the ways hes killed a few :lol:
THEIR WERE ALOT OF LIFES LOST ON BOTH ENDS. WHAT SCR SET YOU FROM? LOL I MAY NO YOU

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 31st, 2006, 8:48 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:LOL i bet you wouldnt laugh once he told you the ways hes killed a few :lol:
ugh, I dont like that gory stuff... :oops:

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 31st, 2006, 10:28 pm

Im from the original ASCR but im from MS and im only 22 so i doubt you know me.

Yea there were alotta losses.My Superior has a scar that goes along his entire jawline.He said a gaylord did it in bar one night with a razorblade

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 1st, 2006, 8:27 am

I know there may already be 1000X topics about this, but why would anyone name their gang GayLords?

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » June 1st, 2006, 11:46 am

Yeah, the origin of that name is something Ive been curious about forever now, but its the same way with ViceLords. We may never know, it could have been completely lost to history (especially with GayLords, theyve been around since the 40's).

old school
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by old school » June 1st, 2006, 12:38 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:Im from the original ASCR but im from MS and im only 22 so i doubt you know me.

Yea there were alotta losses.My Superior has a scar that goes along his entire jawline.He said a gaylord did it in bar one night with a razorblade
If Your Only 22 Years Old then i dont no you. im 45 and ms royals rep the 6 point scr down here dont.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » June 1st, 2006, 4:02 pm

UUUUUH yea they do dumbass

old school
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by old school » June 1st, 2006, 4:15 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:UUUUUH yea they do dumbass
well you come to chicago rep that star shit see what happens! ps dumb ass cross is the boss fuck that star shit fake scr

old school
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by old school » June 1st, 2006, 4:17 pm

and ms is not your set whats your set?

old school
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by old school » June 1st, 2006, 4:24 pm

SCR'z don't ride under the 6... if that's in your lit, it's FAKE... I've been down since day one" stuff - I know where it comes from, but that's not SCR lit. THAY also do NOT ride under the 6ix, which you suggested
GAYLORD S-A

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » June 1st, 2006, 10:28 pm

Yes the FUCK they do and if you dont believe me then Write a letter to Larry Hoover in prison.He'll write back and tell you we do.We havent allways but we Do now. We havent always been though.We used to ride under the cross. used to be Cross Is Boss. But its been changed. like 15 years ago.

All od the old Original sets STill ride under the cross because they didint excep the change.But they are assumed fake because F.O.L.K. nation states that you have to follow the laws made abd they didint. So back in the day they didint but they do now. My superior says he used to ride under the Cross in Chi town a few years ago. But the new laws state that we ride under 6 Aiight?

I can understand where you comin from though.Because back in the day they didint do that and now we do. Im tellin you though. dont believe me and walk up to SCR and ask what they ride under

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » June 1st, 2006, 10:30 pm

All Is One

Remember that

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » June 1st, 2006, 10:35 pm

old school wrote:
well you come to chicago rep that star shit see what happens! ps dumb ass cross is the boss fu-- that star shit fake scr

Ive been to Chicago like 30 times. e have STRONG ties with chicago our fuckin Treasurer lives in Chicago and sends us papers on a DAILY basis.

Trust me i keep in close with my brothers.

Your ass is speakin old school shit. our lit has changed sense then. Just like Every other F.O.L.K. nation set.

This is why SCR does and always will Hate gaylords.because yall old muthafuckers think yall know everythang. yall just keep on speakin that old ass lit. And yall wonder why there only like 20 of yall left

All Is One

Unread post by 1969 » December 6th, 2007, 3:57 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:Im from the original ASCR but im from MS and im only 22 so i doubt you know me.

How can you be from the original ASCR, your from MS, your 22 and u dont know shit.

The Original SCR started about 40 years ago, IN CHICAGO-----

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 13th, 2008, 4:46 pm

look real talk-from a veterano-started bangin in 82-the ALMIGHTY GAY LORD NATIONwas one of the tougest gangs in all chicago-[kings bricks-lords-moes ect...] they not only held there own they were respected by the big 3KINGS/LORDS /STONES-and were one of the first to be asked in the people nation[im not a gaylord but i remember]so im not tryin to promote my set just repin truth-real down cats up north -almighty fuc* these poseur wanksters who dont know-

SLICK P

Unread post by SLICK P » March 5th, 2008, 7:24 pm

what does larry hoover have to do with teh ROYALS. i probly know more ROYAL lit thatn you do. the GAYLORD is right. yall dont rep the 6 out here. yall run with the NS IPs and you are ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALS.

u have nothing to do with larry hoover.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » April 16th, 2008, 2:34 am

hey royals-do yourselves a favor-RETIRE-like LL said long ago-the records over- get it! one word or 2-for the gabachos-U GONE!

SirRedPopeNIP
What city do you live in now?: POPES MOTHER LAND N.S.

Re: A question about the Gaylords

Unread post by SirRedPopeNIP » August 18th, 2008, 9:56 am

i have to agree with gaylord ( i know his is a old thread lol) but dont no royal rep that 6 like that down here, RPN reps the cross cause cross is boss we can dip the 6 kick the 6 all that shit , we get into with the d'z n the 6 is there shit

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 8th, 2008, 9:55 pm

gaylords is wack gang name

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » October 9th, 2008, 4:17 am

JUST AS SWANS :lol: , BE BOP, BRIMS,... AND GOES ON

REEBOK