Almighty Simon City Royals originally from Chicago

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 21st, 2008, 1:38 pm

Sure, it's Whiteboys in clubs like the SD's, hell, they were an all-White club in the day. There are still clubs that are mostly White, the Gaylords being one of them. They don't put out the numbers they used to, but they are still active.

You refer to White members in dif mobs, and that's the biggest thing that changed in Chi over the last 20 years. There are more 'hoods where the races mix, more schools where kids go from dif 'hoods, so yeah, you get the few that are inclined to bang pulled inot mobs at their schools or in their hoods. With mixed hoods, it's almost impossible to have an all White club...hell, 30 years ago there were non-White members in most of the mainline White clubs, just becasue those guys lived in the hood. With fewer all, or mostly White neighborhoods, fewer and fewer White kids are being recuruited.

Is that a bad thing?

No...not really. We've got enuf Brothers in the GrayBar already.

As to the SCR, be my guest, come on up and look. Maybe down home there are a lotta Whiteboys in the ranks-I know that around Atlanta there are, but up her-naw. Far as all those pics on ChicagoMobs, man, somea those things go back to the 60's!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 2:20 am

simon city royals are gumps for the bgds-7-4 -11 -hoover simon city remover

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 1st, 2008, 3:29 pm

Yeah SCR been died out in Rockford. White dudes here either SDz or Unknowns.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 4th, 2008, 12:13 pm

FLUID wrote:Yeah SCR been died out in Rockford. White dudes here either SDz or Unknowns.
THEN WHY U GETTIN SO IMPRESSED WHEN I SAY NIGGER IF YOU HAD ROYALS IN ROCKFORD , THEY WAS FUCKIN WITH YALL AND I BET THEY WOULDNT LIKE TO HAVE YOUR MEXICAN OR BLACK ASS IN THERE NEIGHBOURHOOD.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 4th, 2008, 1:37 pm

SCR weren't ever on shit in R'ford...hip-hop wannabe lil kids.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 5th, 2008, 9:33 am

StoneGreaser wrote:SCR weren't ever on shit in R'ford...hip-hop wannabe lil kids.
YOU SURE ? I HEARD THEY WAS STARTED BY SOME ROYAL FROM CHICAGO FROM A HOOD THE ROYALS HAD LOST LIKE : ALBANY & SCHOOL, KOZ PARK....

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 5th, 2008, 1:34 pm

Hey it can always be one or two hardcases in any set, but all the R's I ever saw or dealt with round R'Ford were whigger wannabe's. We're talkin Machesney P Arkansas lightweights.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 12th, 2008, 10:16 am

lordwhizv wrote:simon city royals are gumps for the bgds-7-4 -11 -hoover simon city remover
LOL U PHONY ASS HELL GEE

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 12th, 2008, 10:57 am

Tee9 wrote:
FLUID wrote:Yeah SCR been died out in Rockford. White dudes here either SDz or Unknowns.
THEN WHY U GETTIN SO IMPRESSED WHEN I SAY NIGGER IF YOU HAD ROYALS IN ROCKFORD , THEY WAS FUCKIN WITH YALL AND I BET THEY WOULDNT LIKE TO HAVE YOUR MEXICAN OR BLACK ASS IN THERE NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Whatever chump. It's probably only 5 lil SCRz in Rockford like it's only 5 lil Popes on 83rd & Homan.
The SCRz in Rockford wasn't ever on shit.They ain't make no noise like the white SDz or IUKs did.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 14th, 2008, 1:46 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
lordwhizv wrote:simon city royals are gumps for the bgds-7-4 -11 -hoover simon city remover
LOL U PHONY ASS HELL GEE
why i gotta be phony-cause im 7-4 -11-with YOU GUMP AZZ-ALL DAY GAYSTER KILLA-gdk-74GEEZ DEEZ KILLA-HOVER REMOVER-AND-YOUR SIMPLE SIMON AZZ BOOTY LICKIN FRIENDS

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 14th, 2008, 1:58 pm

U GEEZ AND DEEZ[NUTS]-ARE FUNNY CHUMPS-been tryin since the sixties to get the almighy nation to come on your side-shit aint happin-you losein territory out south -over east -up north and aint got shit goin out west-FOR REAL-soon you gonna have your-headqurters in rockford talkin about you commin back-like revenge of the nerds or sumthin-shit outta here ITS ALL ALMIGHTY-AND hate it cause you know it-bds even throwin down forks-ambrose down-26ers-down-boss pimps-all soon to be ALMIGHTY-read the writin on the wall-its all over now for you gumps-you like a subject in school-HISTORY!!!!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 17th, 2008, 11:53 am

fuck all this internet banging for me shit iz dead-shit is silly-all nations got riders-so all is downfor they shit-no more hatin on this end here-should be all about knowlage and truth-right?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » February 18th, 2008, 9:35 pm

I'm going to speak on Mississippi. I was there in 1982. There were NO Chicago gangs sets in Mississippi in 1982. Period. Didn't exist.

As a result of traveling the state and partying in the military as a honorably discharged veteran during that time, I have to say that I believe any claims are transplanted from the late 80's and 90's and those are runaways that established sets because they were able to convince some stupid locals based on what they saw coming across their TVs.

That's pretty much it imo.

Shouldn't have happened. Much more interesting than any white gang transplanted to Mississippi was the real shit like when I was in Meridian watching some black new recruits (Marine, Navy, Army) just out of bootcamp line up at the end of the street and march past their families living in the worst wood clap trap houses you can imagine next to the tracks literally to where I was dumbly standing with my 18 year old mouth open. Shit.. I was just there watching Conan in the theater in town. But it was educational. There was another world out there and they introduced it me to it. I would have been attacked but because I sat on the theater's porch watching I was safe.

I talked to them at length. No Chicago gangs in MS in 1982. That's a fact.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » February 18th, 2008, 9:37 pm

I'm going to speak on Mississippi. I was there in 1982. There were NO Chicago gangs sets in Mississippi in 1982. Period. Didn't exist.

As a result of traveling the state and partying in the military as a honorably discharged veteran during that time, I have to say that I believe any claims are transplanted from the late 80's and 90's and those are runaways that established sets because they were able to convince some stupid locals based on what they saw coming across their TVs.

That's pretty much it imo.

Shouldn't have happened. Much more interesting than any white gang transplanted to Mississippi was the real shit like when I was in Meridian watching some black new recruits (Marine, Navy, Army) just out of bootcamp line up at the end of the street and march past their families living in the worst wood clap trap houses you can imagine next to the tracks literally to where I was dumbly standing with my 18 year old mouth open. Shit.. I was just there watching Conan in the theater in town. But it was educational. There was another world out there and they introduced it me to it. I would have been attacked but because I sat on the theater's porch watching I was safe.

I talked to them at length. No Chicago gangs in MS in 1982. That's a fact.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 19th, 2008, 11:17 am

I think 85-88 was the beginning of gang migration as we think of it today. That's when I first recall hearing about Crips in Kansas or Vice Lords in Alabama. It was definately partially media influenced. First Colors then NWA then by 92 things really picked up.