World Church of the Creator in East Peoria, Illinois

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

World Church of the Creator in East Peoria, Illinois

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 1:00 pm

One of the fastest-growing hate groups in the 1990s is the World Church of the Creator (WCOTC), based in East Peoria, Illinois, whose stated goal is "making this an all-white nation and ultimately an all-white world."

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: World Church of the Creator

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 26th, 2004, 2:07 pm

AINT that A BIOTCH....AINT EVA GON HAPPEN....HOPEFULLY

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 2:21 pm

From what I've read online their numbers aren't big. I mean if you're talking about a few thousand people out of hundreds of millions. They get a lot of press of course.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 26th, 2004, 3:04 pm

The US sure has some fucked up 'Christian' religions. Damn, how'd they invent all that bs anyway in the first place? It's nothing but false prophet bs.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 3:30 pm

That's exactly right. And to someone who doesn't know the truth or the difference it may as the same thing. But it isn't. Real Christianity is for all people everywhere just the same. In other words, real traditional Biblical Christianity teaches that Christ died for everyone's sin just the same! No racial preference whatsoever.

Unfortunately cults and special interest groups try to use the truth to give credibility to their lies and false theologies.

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 13-15: For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 26th, 2004, 3:42 pm

A rockets homie, go to this web site. http://www.tolerance.org It's run by the Southern Poverty Law Center. It is good and has all the "hate" groups in the U.S..Later homie

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 4:39 pm

I see that Sam. They have a map with dots on it representing every hate group and where they from. Interesting. Looks like they done as much research as Mr. Alonso.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » March 27th, 2004, 5:13 am

Ain't the world church that dude name Matt Hale's creation?That fool is in jail now.They charged him with trying to have a judge killed and some other stuff.I think his right hand man is suppose to be a witness for the state so it looks like he shit outta luck!

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » March 27th, 2004, 12:59 pm

Clarification-

WCOTC is violently anti-christian and view chricstians as part of the problems with the white race. The refer to God as the big spook in the sky. Spook like scary not racial. Matt Hale passed the bar exam in Illinois and was banned from practising law due to his beliefs. Funny how the most left leaning jewish guy in the world can practice law but not a avowed racist. I think he was convicted of just yelling at the judge, " Im gonna kill you!" No matter what his beliefs, its the ultimate case of a double standard you could ever witness. The system is a box that you must play by their rules in. They hold all the cards and there is no room for outsiders.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 27th, 2004, 2:38 pm

So who's the "Creator" that the name refers to?

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » March 28th, 2004, 4:50 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote: Matt Hale passed the bar exam in Illinois and was banned from practising law due to his beliefs. Funny how the most left leaning jewish guy in the world can practice law but not a avowed racist. I think he was convicted of just yelling at the judge, " Im gonna kill you!" No matter what his beliefs, its the ultimate case of a double standard you could ever witness. The system is a box that you must play by their rules in. They hold all the cards and there is no room for outsiders.
I agree with you that the system holds all the cards and having double standards isn't right. As for matt hale not being able to practice law because of his beliefs well i agree with the goverment on that one.I think him being the type of racist that he is shows that his charater and judgement can't be trusted.Ive seen some of his shows on cable tv,and the dude is crazy.I would love to be in a confined space with his punk ass.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » April 4th, 2004, 9:36 am

yeah but if Farrakan wanted to practice law they wouldnt stop him.
Spinning wheels of Ezekiel? Mutated Blue Eyed devils? hmmm, I dont trust his judgement either. However the system would cave to him because so many blacks could be rallied and the threat of violence scares them. So its all BS.

dudefromallover

Unread post by dudefromallover » April 10th, 2004, 12:21 am

They interviewed Matt Hale in Spin Magazine a few years back; he said the "creator" referred to in WCOTC is the white race. Apparently they think everything good in society was created by the white race.

Personally, I think all races have contributed both positive and negative things to society.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 6th, 2004, 11:13 am

WCOTC AINT ABOUT SH-T THEM FOOLS WILL GET WIPED OPUT IF THEY GO TO CHICAGO WITH THAT SH-T ANY WHITE GANG WOULD GET BEAT DOWN IF THEY TRY TO BATTLE BLACKS AND MEXICANS THEY TALK ALL THIS SH-T ABOUT A RACE WAR AND THEY DONT WONA MOVE NOTHIN
THEY ARE WEAK AND SCARY BUT ORGANIZED AND THEY BARELY KILL GANGMEMBERS OR A REAL PERSON OF COLOR THEY JUST KILL AND ATTCK NERDS AND PEOPLE WHO CANT DEFEND THEY SELF

WHITE RACEST GROUPS ARE ALL WEAK AND WILL NEVER MAKE A DEADLY MOVE TOWARDS NO STREET GANG OR NO REALY PERSON
F-CKIN WHITE PEOPLE DONT EVEN LIKE THEM THEY WILL NEVER EVER
COME UP OR DESTRY PEOPLE OF COLOR

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 11th, 2004, 12:51 am

WCOTC have commited murders. Imagine that the jews of pre-ww2 Germany thought it could never happen either. All Im saying is never say never to anything.......Truth is stranger than fiction

nickelz

Unread post by nickelz » July 22nd, 2004, 1:01 am

i myself being white... when I see ppl like this I hate them. They're the ones that give white people bad rap and its only like 4% of whites. And dont even get me started on how they twist the truth of the bible to help their cause... they mislead like crazy

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 25th, 2004, 12:19 pm

They despise the bible. As do gang members. Its not what you profess with your mouth. Its the actions you take. The way you live that counts. So yes, COTC, and Gang members who murder all hate the bible.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 20th, 2005, 9:10 am

It is totally unrealistic to make this planet all white, considering that about 80% of the worlds population have a skin color other than white.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”