Almighty Gaylords Nation

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 7th, 2007, 5:44 am

rocstar wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:you american boyz funny... calling a gang GAYLORDS.. LOL.
another thing wich is funny is that you think that black and hispanic boyz are so "BADASS".. lol
argueing who is hardest of gangs... im laghing as I write this reply... you in the "DIRTY" streets of compton or whatever acting like gangsters with your baggy shirts and pants.. I cant tell you even how funny this is..... in my homeland dont see wannabes like you walking down streets listening to hip hop dryving in your Escalade and trying to look gangster as possible becuse they would be killed by bigger criminal or by police.

the streets are dirty and buildings are old and overcrowded.. often in more distant parts of city you see old wood shacks that looks abandond but has a family of around 10 or more living inside.. with barely enough money for clothes or food, not to mention money or electricity... the government does not pay them shit there is no such thing as wellfare like you have... pppl have to work or do anything that makes money and if not they die.

MOST gangs in america are "spoiled"..
Shouldnt yo ass be chopping some wood or something then.
you funnyboy.. I left my homeland years ago but I visit them and so what if I chop wood, im not living it large in my new country either.. I live in a poor place in the city and city itself is not so good.. I try to find work.. and I work on occasional jobs and dont have something steady.. but im looking for job..

im sorry if I shocked you with my previous reply.. I know ppl in your land arnt use to things like this.. but its no reason to get angry and replying shit.. if you ask yourself why I bother in replying to ppls bullsh!t its because it really bothers me that ppl are ignorant especially ppl like you who think they know evrything. I hope someday they will find cure for your illness..

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 7th, 2007, 6:19 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
rocstar wrote:
another thing wich is funny is that you think that black and hispanic boyz are so "BADASS".. lol
argueing who is hardest of gangs... im laghing as I write this reply... you in the "DIRTY" streets of compton or whatever acting like gangsters with your baggy shirts and pants.. I cant tell you even how funny this is..... in my homeland dont see wannabes like you walking down streets listening to hip hop dryving in your Escalade and trying to look gangster as possible becuse they would be killed by bigger criminal or by police.

the streets are dirty and buildings are old and overcrowded.. often in more distant parts of city you see old wood shacks that looks abandond but has a family of around 10 or more living inside.. with barely enough money for clothes or food, not to mention money or electricity... the government does not pay them shit there is no such thing as wellfare like you have... pppl have to work or do anything that makes money and if not they die.

you funnyboy.. I left my homeland years ago but I visit them and so what if I chop wood, im not living it large in my new country either.. I live in a poor place in the city and city itself is not so good.. I try to find work.. and I work on occasional jobs and dont have something steady.. but im looking for job..

im sorry if I shocked you with my previous reply.. I know ppl in your land arnt use to things like this.. but its no reason to get angry and replying shit.. if you ask yourself why I bother in replying to ppls bullsh!t its because it really bothers me that ppl are ignorant especially ppl like you who think they know evrything. I hope someday they will find cure for your illness..
LOL, I asked you a question. You the one calling everyone else naive. You the one explaining the ways of the world to everyone as if everyone but you is uneducated. Sounds like you're the one who thinks you know everything not me. And Im used to alot of things a reply on the internet doesnt bother me....Dont be ignorant like me :D

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 7th, 2007, 8:19 am

rocstar wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
rocstar wrote:

LOL, I asked you a question. You the one calling everyone else naive. You the one explaining the ways of the world to everyone as if everyone but you is uneducated. Sounds like you're the one who thinks you know everything not me. And Im used to alot of things a reply on the internet doesnt bother me....Dont be ignorant like me :D
Again.. im not calling evryone else naive im calling you naive. I know that there are a lot of ppl in your land that are just as as naive as you. and like I meant in my 1st reply a lot of you think you are so hard and so gangster when you dont know what real criminal life is like (im talking about country outside US).
you asked me a question? you think im that stupid?? you were expecting an answer for that?? I know sarcasm I aint that stupid.
and I admet, I have a weakness for ppl who talk shit and I need to how you say "educate" them.

So do me a personal favour and stop writing BS plz :) :) :) otherwise I fell like I need to reply and I have better things to do like chop wood :) :) :)

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 7th, 2007, 9:39 am

This thread is funny as hell.

And stupid.

In UK, gangs are often mixed, and thats because there is more mixing here, racism and race divides are not so accute as America as I understand.

But after having a flick through this and having seen a doc on TV last week about the Aryan Brotherhood, from thier beginnings in the Cali pens on a warrior tip to how they got mafia like and how they move in the pens, it seemed to me that those big ugly, tattoed to fuccc, moustacheod white manz were total murderous nasty hard cunts, period.

To me, they looked like one hell of an intimidating gang - who have peeps outside pens too no?

Alongside La Eme and BGF, they were they baddset gang in LA pens no?

So whats with all this whites are soft ting?

In UK, a man is tough when a man is tough, black or white. I don't get this ish!"!!!!

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » August 7th, 2007, 11:13 am

BornInvincible wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:lol the whites arent allowed to have gangs? hehe did you watch the sacramento prison (I think it was new folson) documentary when that white guy said him and another guy single handely took over the c yard with all the blacks and mexicans there? and where the idiotic documentary producers pointed at a bunch of white dudes with swastikas and called themmexicans and said because of them when another black guy was using the bathroom he had a watch budy outside looking on all nervous?
AINT NO WHITE GANG IN THE ILL STATE RUNING SHIT DUDES DONT DRAW OF THAT RACIST SHIT OVER HERE BUT THEM ARYANS AND BIKERS EAT AFTER PEOPLE AND FOLKS DO..NOT EVEN IN MARION WERE THEM BOYS IS DEEP
yes and that is why the largest capital murder case in hsitory and ivnestigation is solely based on them right? its alllies tom make white ppl look tough by the government lol, its another conspiracy theory to make the dark man look bad isnt it?
GET OFF THEM NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PIPE DREAMS..ARYANS AINT NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF METH HEADS IT DONT MATTER IF U WHITE IN THE CHI CUZ I KNOW SOME WHITE LATIN KINGS THAT WILL PEEL THE BACK OF THEM HICKZ QUICK ...AND REAL GANGSTAS MOVE IN SILENCE U WONT GET TOO MANY DUDES TALKING BOUT CHI MOBB BIDNESS ON NO GOD DAMN TV ..BY THE WAY ARYAN IS A PRISON GANG FOLKKZ AND PEOPLES ARE A PRISON AND A STREET MOBB NOT A GANG

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » August 7th, 2007, 11:18 am

BornInvincible wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:lol the whites arent allowed to have gangs? hehe did you watch the sacramento prison (I think it was new folson) documentary when that white guy said him and another guy single handely took over the c yard with all the blacks and mexicans there? and where the idiotic documentary producers pointed at a bunch of white dudes with swastikas and called themmexicans and said because of them when another black guy was using the bathroom he had a watch budy outside looking on all nervous?
AINT NO WHITE GANG IN THE ILL STATE RUNING SHIT DUDES DONT DRAW OF THAT RACIST SHIT OVER HERE BUT THEM ARYANS AND BIKERS EAT AFTER PEOPLE AND FOLKS DO..NOT EVEN IN MARION WERE THEM BOYS IS DEEP
yes and that is why the largest capital murder case in hsitory and ivnestigation is solely based on them right? its alllies tom make white ppl look tough by the government lol, its another conspiracy theory to make the dark man look bad isnt it?
OH YEAH ANOTHER THING BOUT THEM GAYHOES...IN THE CHI MOST OF THE COPS ALWAYS BEEN POLACS,IRISH,AND OTHER WHITE COUNTRYS INCLUDING WHITE AMERICANS..MEANING THE GAYLORDS USED TO GET AWAY WITH SHIT LATINOS COULDNT AND THEY STILL GOT SMASHED ON

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » August 7th, 2007, 12:10 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
OH YEAH ANOTHER THING BOUT THEM GAYHOES...IN THE CHI MOST OF THE COPS ALWAYS BEEN POLACS,IRISH,AND OTHER WHITE COUNTRYS INCLUDING WHITE AMERICANS..MEANING THE GAYLORDS USED TO GET AWAY WITH SHIT LATINOS COULDNT AND THEY STILL GOT SMASHED ON
IF THIS WAS COMIN FROM A SS GD OR A VL I COULD GIVE IT SOME CREDIBILITY BUT THIS IS COMIN FROM A WETBACK GANG THAT CAN STILL BREATH BECAUSE THEY BECAME THE BIGGEST NUT GRIPPER OF GANGSTER DISCIPLES IN THE WHOLE MIDWEST, THESE WETBACKS EVEN COPIED THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT AND CALLED IT SPANISH GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOW I KNOW WHICH ASS THE GD´S BE FUCKIN IN PRISON ITS MEXICAN ! :lol: :lol: :lol: SO YOUR TWO SET HAVIN GANG AINT SHIT SO YOU TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THE GAYLORDS OR ROYALS SHIT THE GAYLORDS OR ROYALS WOULD HAVE SMASHED YOUR GANG IN ONE WEEK ! I DIDNT SAY THE GAYLORDS WAS THE HARDEST THEY WAS MAINLY CONCERNED ABOUT TURF SO THEY WASNT ON THE MONEY MAKIN AS A WHOLE YET THEY BANGED AND KILL SOME SPICS AND THE ROYALS CAUSED PLENTY OF DRAMA TO THEM INSANE UNKNOWNS LATIN KINGS, DEUCES ALL THEM SPICS HAVE A GANG OF DEAD HOMIES BECUZ OF THE ROYALS.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 7th, 2007, 1:16 pm

there are no such thing as this gang being soft or this gang bveing hard, etc. all of them are human filth and cockroaches that pray on the weak and innocent and are cowards when alone thats why they need their gang buddies or use driv eby tactics cause they cant face their victims face to face and alone. And most of them cant make it in their real world and are cowards so they join gangs.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 7th, 2007, 1:16 pm

the ab was formed as a proteciton group,a t first it wasnt a coward gnag like those minority street gangs withd rive bys.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » August 7th, 2007, 7:53 pm

Tee9 wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
IF THIS WAS COMIN FROM A SS GD OR A VL I COULD GIVE IT SOME CREDIBILITY BUT THIS IS COMIN FROM A WETBACK GANG THAT CAN STILL BREATH BECAUSE THEY BECAME THE BIGGEST NUT GRIPPER OF GANGSTER DISCIPLES IN THE WHOLE MIDWEST, THESE WETBACKS EVEN COPIED THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT AND CALLED IT SPANISH GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOW I KNOW WHICH ASS THE GD´S BE FUCKIN IN PRISON ITS MEXICAN ! :lol: :lol: :lol: SO YOUR TWO SET HAVIN GANG AINT SHIT SO YOU TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THE GAYLORDS OR ROYALS SHIT THE GAYLORDS OR ROYALS WOULD HAVE SMASHED YOUR GANG IN ONE WEEK ! I DIDNT SAY THE GAYLORDS WAS THE HARDEST THEY WAS MAINLY CONCERNED ABOUT TURF SO THEY WASNT ON THE MONEY MAKIN AS A WHOLE YET THEY BANGED AND KILL SOME SPICS AND THE ROYALS CAUSED PLENTY OF DRAMA TO THEM INSANE UNKNOWNS LATIN KINGS, DEUCES ALL THEM SPICS HAVE A GANG OF DEAD HOMIES BECUZ OF THE ROYALS.
LOL NOW I KNOW YOUS THE SAME LAME WHITEBOY THAT USED TO GET UP ON CHI MOBS WITH LIKE HUNDRED FAKE DIFFERENT NAMES ALWAYS DICKRIDING THE ARYANS THATS THE SAME INVICIBLE FOOL..DIDNT THEM GAYLORDS EVEN BANNED U? LOL FUCKING GOOF TROOP LOL THATS RIGHT WE STONE SPANISH GANGSTER DISCIPLE LOVING IT SMASHING THEM ROYALS ALL DOWN KKIMBALL TO AVERS ..BUT WAIT U NOT EVEN FROM THE CHI U SOME CRAKHEAD WHITEBOY WHO GETS ON THE INTERNET WITH PIPE DREAMS BOUT THE ARYANS..LOL LAME AZZ FOOL

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » August 7th, 2007, 8:03 pm

BornInvincible wrote:the ab was formed as a proteciton group,a t first it wasnt a coward gnag like those minority street gangs withd rive bys.
BY THE WAY WANNA BE "ARYAN" AKA MR TEE9 AKA HUNDRED NAMES CAUSE I KNOW YOUS THAT LAME ASS FOOL THAT BEEN DONE GOTTEN BANNED FROM ALL CHICAGO GANGS GUESTBOOK WITH UR FAKE NAMES AND UR BS...GDs NEVER GAVES US THE SPANISH GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT..THE LATIN FOLKZ DID IT WAS A OCG CONCEPT FOR ALL THE LATIN FOLKKZ THAT GOT LOCKKED UP TO RIDE UNDER ..THE EAGLES,THE IMPERIAL GANGSTERS,THE MANIACS,AND THE COBRAS GAVE US THAT 1974 SPANISH GROWTH DEVELOPMENT CONCEPT U LAME!! THATS Y IS 1974 FOOL.UNLIKKE LAME ASS ROYALS WHO HAD TO PAY FOR PROTECTION LOL AHAHAH ..WE WERE STARTED IN THE PEN ..I THINKK U WANNA SEE THAT BLAKK N BABY BLUE LIGHT THOUGH SINCE U WANNA LEARN BOUT THE MOBB

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 7th, 2007, 11:02 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
rocstar wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
rocstar wrote:

Again.. im not calling evryone else naive im calling you naive. I know that there are a lot of ppl in your land that are just as as naive as you. and like I meant in my 1st reply a lot of you think you are so hard and so gangster when you dont know what real criminal life is like (im talking about country outside US).
you asked me a question? you think im that stupid?? you were expecting an answer for that?? I know sarcasm I aint that stupid.
and I admet, I have a weakness for ppl who talk shit and I need to how you say "educate" them.

So do me a personal favour and stop writing BS plz :) :) :) otherwise I fell like I need to reply and I have better things to do like chop wood :) :) :)
You a weirdo. You made a general statement to the board on your initial post weirdo. So you was talking to everyone. And you interested in this American Gangster Shit cuz you on this site. And where you from again? You know about real criminal life right? Go ahead and "educate" me then. Dont talk about shit you heard or watched on TV talk about some shit you know. You dont impress nobody because you from a different country, you the same type of fag from this country that sit at the house and talk about shit they dont know. Borat trying to be tough. Go clean the outhouse.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 7th, 2007, 11:06 pm

BornInvincible wrote:the ab was formed as a proteciton group,a t first it wasnt a coward gnag like those minority street gangs withd rive bys.
So was all the other prison gangs. So was those minority street gangs. And them white boys do the same thing everybody else do.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 8th, 2007, 1:17 am

There is no tough or weak gangs, theyre all the same. They all use numbers to take advantage of ppl, or suprise attacks.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 8th, 2007, 1:56 am

1974GEEZ wrote:
Tee9 wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
LOL NOW I KNOW YOUS THE SAME LAME WHITEBOY THAT USED TO GET UP ON CHI MOBS WITH LIKE HUNDRED FAKE DIFFERENT NAMES ALWAYS DICKRIDING THE ARYANS THATS THE SAME INVICIBLE FOOL..DIDNT THEM GAYLORDS EVEN BANNED U? LOL #%@&#%@ GOOF TROOP LOL THATS RIGHT WE STONE SPANISH GANGSTER DISCIPLE LOVING IT SMASHING THEM ROYALS ALL DOWN KKIMBALL TO AVERS ..BUT WAIT U NOT EVEN FROM THE CHI U SOME CRAKHEAD WHITEBOY WHO GETS ON THE INTERNET WITH PIPE DREAMS BOUT THE ARYANS..LOL LAME AZZ FOOL
ALthough he isnt me, nor do I care about CHI mobs Im polish so I know alot of Polish ppl are in Chicago, and I dare you to go there and start your racist shit there. Its a known fact many blacks have got their a@@ kicked in Poland and by Poles in CHicago, infact my former muyay thai teacher was a boucner in gary and he said he knew a polak who would go up to any brotha and fight him no matter if he knew him or not or how big he was or not, he didnt evenc are if he was packed or not lol.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 8th, 2007, 2:41 am

rocstar wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
rocstar wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
rocstar wrote:

You a weirdo. You made a general statement to the board on your initial post weirdo. So you was talking to everyone. And you interested in this American Gangster Shit because you on this site. And where you from again? You know about real criminal life right? Go ahead and "educate" me then. Dont talk about shit you heard or watched on TV talk about some shit you know. You dont impress nobody because you from a different country, you the same type of fag from this country that sit at the house and talk about shit they dont know. Borat trying to be tough. Go clean the outhouse.
lol if you didnt notice this is "organized" crime forum not american gangster shit forum like you said. if you think of it this post dont need to be here.
educate you? tell me what you want to know and ill tell you.
im not trying to impress nothing, im trying to tell you that there's a whole world outside of america asshole.
I think that even borat has more knowledge than you lol.. :lol:

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 8th, 2007, 2:42 am

I know that Armenian Power was formed for defence.. I dont know about AB or whatever

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 8th, 2007, 5:36 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote: lol if you didnt notice this is "organized" crime forum not american gangster shit forum like you said. if you think of it this post dont need to be here.
educate you? tell me what you want to know and ill tell you.
im not trying to impress nothing, im trying to tell you that there's a whole world outside of america ahole.
I think that even borat has more knowledge than you lol.. :lol:
No you didnt Balki, you came in talking shit like somebody cared. My knowledge of the world doesnt end in America you just made an ass of yourself by assuming it did.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 9th, 2007, 12:23 am

BornInvincible wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
Tee9 wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
LOL NOW I KNOW YOUS THE SAME LAME WHITEBOY THAT USED TO GET UP ON CHI MOBS WITH LIKE HUNDRED FAKE DIFFERENT NAMES ALWAYS DICKRIDING THE ARYANS THATS THE SAME INVICIBLE FOOL..DIDNT THEM GAYLORDS EVEN BANNED U? LOL #%@&#%@ GOOF TROOP LOL THATS RIGHT WE STONE SPANISH GANGSTER DISCIPLE LOVING IT SMASHING THEM ROYALS ALL DOWN KKIMBALL TO AVERS ..BUT WAIT U NOT EVEN FROM THE CHI U SOME CRAKHEAD WHITEBOY WHO GETS ON THE INTERNET WITH PIPE DREAMS BOUT THE ARYANS..LOL LAME AZZ FOOL
ALthough he isnt me, nor do I care about CHI mobs Im polish so I know alot of Polish ppl are in Chicago, and I dare you to go there and start your racist shit there. Its a known fact many blacks have got their a@@ kicked in Poland and by Poles in CHicago, infact my former muyay thai teacher was a boucner in gary and he said he knew a polak who would go up to any brotha and fight him no matter if he knew him or not or how big he was or not, he didnt evenc are if he was packed or not lol.
so some black guy got his ass kicked in The chi by poles?

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » August 9th, 2007, 2:31 pm

I GUESS I HURT SOMEONES FEELINGS, SO YOU WAS LARRY HOOVER´S GIRLFRIEND IN PRISON RIGHT ? YOU USE TO TELL LARRY HOOVER LARRY FUCK ME YOU DOING IT GORGEOUS BABY ! HAHAAHAHA, AND THE OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND OF LARRY HOOVER IN PRISON IS THAT BITCH ASS RUDY RIOS HAHAHAA BET LIKE ALL THE GD´S IN THE PEN HAVE BUTT FUCKED HIM !! YALL SGD ARE THE BIGGEST NUT GRIPPERS IN THE MIDWEST GRIPPIN THOSE GD´S NUTTS HARD CAUSE YALL HAVE ONLY 2 HOODS AND CAN GET SMASHED EASILY AND BEING MOSTLY PAISAS HALF YOUR GANG WILL HEADBACK TO MEXICO WHEN THE PROBLEMS START AHAHAH CLOWNS ! THE GAYLORDS I SAID THEY WERENT DEEP, THE VICE LORDSS HAD DOUBLE NUMBERS AND WAS INTO CRIME BUT THE GAYLORDS DID BANG THEY WASNT YOUR SUBURBAN BOYS

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by one1hype » August 12th, 2007, 2:08 am

lol gd's r stupid as fuck outside of chicago...they try n bang with crips....sayim mmmmmmmmmmmm look guys we wear the same color wanna join our nation...lol

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 13th, 2007, 1:38 am

I seen a guy today who I think was homeless or at least hung out with some of them and some druggies who wore this tatoo (swp he also had 88 and something on his chest):

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 13th, 2007, 1:38 am

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » August 13th, 2007, 2:38 pm

INVINCIBLE YOU SEEM TO BE A ARYAN BROTHERHOOD FAN, FOOL ! THE GAYLORDS WAS NEVER LIKE THE AB, IT WAS A STREET GANG AND EVEN THO THEY MIGHT SAY SPICS AND NIGGERS THEY WASNT INTO TARGETIN BLACKS FOR THEY RACE. ANYWAY SINCE THAT CLOWN SGD WHICH MEANS SUCKIN-OFF TO GANGSTER DISCIPLES BOY YOU MUST HAVE BEEN EATEN ALL THE GD´S DICKS IN PRISON APART FROM BEING LARRY´S NIGHTIME LOVER :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: , MY INTENTION WAS TO PUT THE SIMON CITY ROYALS BUT SINCE HALF OF THEM DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE , THEY CANT REPRESENT A WHITE GANG AND THE GAYLORDS MAYBE WAS A BIT WEAK BUT THEY NEVER LET A SET OF THEIRS BECOME MOSTLY LATINOS AND THEY COULD HAVE HOLD HOODS BY PUTTIN LOTS OF LATINOS JUST LIKE ROYALS DID BUT THEY KNEW GAYLORDS WAS A WHITE GANG AND THEY COULDNT SELL-OUT, EVEN THO THEY DID REP 5 NOT ALL AND PEACE TREAT WITH THE LATIN KINGS. STICK TO THE TOPIC MY QUESTION WAS HOW CRIPS WOULD FEEL IF THE GAYLORDS DID A DRIVE BY IN THEY HOOD ? SINCE THE CRIP MENTALITY CANT STAND A WHITE GANG AND IDENTIFIES IT WITH THE POLICE WRONGLY.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 13th, 2007, 10:24 pm

what does that mean "they did rep 5".?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 17th, 2007, 3:58 am

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 17th, 2007, 4:02 am

that article is all about the ab btw.

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » September 22nd, 2007, 2:01 pm

I resided near a gaylord building in LA ROFL!!! good times.

STWilkes

Unread post by STWilkes » December 11th, 2007, 4:34 pm

BornInvincible wrote:msot white gangs dont exist anymore i think its because white ppl arent a clan/tribe absed culture, white criminals prefer to work alone or with a few partners and arent called nexessairly a gang.
The whites who were in gangs, their familes came to America in the early 1900s to late 1800s. Mostly from Italy and Ireland. And they all banded together to keep eachother safe from the discrimination they faced. Then they went from being street gangs to organized crime syndicates. So it started out as a way of protecting eachother legally then it went on to killing people for money and well....you all know the rest.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 12th, 2007, 2:03 pm

The Irish are definately a clan/tribe abused culture. Don't let the ultra white skin fool you. They've taken a lot o ISH through their history.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 13th, 2007, 12:14 pm

When GL's started, "gay"didn't mean homosexual. It's like the L.A. gang Metro 13. In recent years the word "metro" has come to mean a gay acting straight male. That wasn't what Metro 13 had in mind, obviously. They haven't changed their name because the name has a lot of history behind it at this point.