RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 13th, 2008, 8:51 pm

why dont u ppl actually fight one on one instead of the cowardly 5 on one for once?

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 13th, 2008, 9:03 pm

you ppl hahaha i love head up fades but when i see a white power duude on the street you git no love sorry
just like you talkin bout how the nlr beat up on the wun black guy

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 13th, 2008, 10:39 pm

the number one solution and smartest thing to do is not to fight at all it shows you can analyze the stituation and show intellegence

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 14th, 2008, 8:27 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:the number one solution and smartest thing to do is not to fight at all it shows you can analyze the stituation and show intellegence
aint you the same foo here callin everyone fake actin all hard....sayin bk and "bang em smurf"..............please tell me again what afrika bambatta would say if i ever come face to face with him

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 10:15 pm

:lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 10:18 pm

yeah i dont have a problem saying that i get a little carried away with the fake gangster mentality shit its definetly not me but can you honestly blame me i dont have a problem apologizing to someone if i know im in the wrong and i dont feel bitch made afterwards maybe their is more white boy in me then what i think but seriously dude take a fuckin joke

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 10:21 pm

if i was in front of you right now i probably wouldnt say anything to you accept listen to the BS that spills out of your mouth its cool i just think you have alot of pent up something and i cant quite put my finger on it but chill the fuck out what i said though is the correct thing to do and im sure alot of people would agree with me if they are not so infatuated with how gangster they are

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 15th, 2008, 8:05 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:if i was in front of you right now i probably wouldnt say anything to you accept listen to the BS that spills out of your mouth its cool i just think you have alot of pent up something and i cant quite put my finger on it but chill the fu-- out what i said though is the correct thing to do and im sure alot of people would agree with me if they are not so infatuated with how gangster they are
no,the whiteboy in you would say "If I was in front of you right now, I probably would not say anything except listen to the hogwash that spills out of your mouth. It's okie dokie! I just think you have a great deal of pent up...well, something i cannot quite put my finger on it, but relax. What I had said though, is the correct response. I am sure many people would agree with if they were not so infatuated with thier own urban prowess." (note the correct spelling/punctuation

unfortunately homie....it aint the whiteboy that makes you a laugingstock....its the WIGGER in you dyin to come out online.... so i see you retired your "gangster" ways a few days ago? hahahahha you just funnier and funnier all the time

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 20th, 2008, 10:46 am

nope ive been letting it dye down for sometime just need a reality smack in the face thats all

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 23rd, 2008, 8:34 am

Kemosave wrote:And why don't you go back to Europe. It's obvious the Indians don't want you here.

we've got dibs from our Viking brothers

VALHALLA!

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » May 23rd, 2008, 1:49 pm

Honestly, there's hardly any white people in the bronx period...so hell nah their aint no respected white gangs here...and if their were, they wouldn't last 2 long out here, kuz 90% of white gangs r usually racist...and I doubt u wanna b a racist white boy in the bronx... :lol:

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 24th, 2008, 2:46 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:Honestly, there's hardly any white people in the bronx period...so hell nah their aint no respected white gangs here...and if their were, they wouldn't last 2 long out here, kuz 90% of white gangs r usually racist...and I doubt u wanna b a racist white boy in the bronx... :lol:
isnt any gang, organised along racial lines, inherently racist- to ascribe greater liklihood to being racist purely because someone has white skin, is also a racist view

So much irony......

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » June 1st, 2008, 7:26 pm

I cant think of ANY respectable white gangs honestly. I got no love for racists or false claimers even tho I dont bang I still hate them an thats prob. 90% of them. Most real hood whiteboys are in black or chicano gangs. I got a homie who has some high ass rank in the bloods an hes white. ppl dont f*** with him tho. Hes straight projects born an raised an is known to make that sawnoff smoke in the direction at anyone who feels like violating. Real thoro motherf***er, gots alot of respect among local bloods. Somebody honestly I dont f*** with. When i chill with him I just sit back an learn things cause hes got alot of wisdom. Hes respectable, white, an his gang is feared. Theres a thousand other dudes just like him, but I cant think of any REAL white gangs. Most are just pathetic w1ggers and I saw that documentary on those Little Rock Crips an they looked mad soft. I know ppl in the crips in Little Rock an none of them are white an they put it down. Im pretty sure that one set is an embarrassment to them. Just the way they act looks phony.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 11:17 pm

SpotRusherACE wrote:real hood whiteboys
whats that shit again......OXYMORAN...yea dats the word

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » June 2nd, 2008, 8:35 am

you? Moron> thats a definite yes

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 3rd, 2008, 12:03 pm

there's some real white gangs out there. If by "real" you mean non racist gangs that are focused mostly on gang banging. Chicago has its traditioal white gangs, Detroit has a few, Philly has a few, NYC has several. Any city with poor, working class or immigrant whites usually has one or two white gangs.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » June 3rd, 2008, 1:05 pm

Does the white gangs in chicago dress the same as black and act the same ? or do they have their own style n stuff ?

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » June 3rd, 2008, 2:40 pm

We got Brothers dress like it's still the fifties, we got Brothers dress like young'uns dress. Act like Blacks n Latinos??? Man, aint that a racist assumption, that Blacks/Whites/Latinos somehow ACT different???

But yeah, they do.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » June 3rd, 2008, 3:10 pm

Sorry, just meant like with the same slang and style of clothing like fitted caps etc.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » June 17th, 2008, 1:04 am

this was a respected white majority gang back in the day.
398.jpg
398.jpg (145.58 KiB) Viewed 14045 times
VENICE PUNX (S.T.)

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 24th, 2008, 5:53 am

Oxymoron- Repsectable-Gangs. Street gangs get no respect, there for pussies. I respect anyman who stands on his own two feet and does his thing. As for white boys playing gangster? Nothing but a fat joke bottom of the barrel no self esteem lame ass punk bitches. And this is real.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » June 24th, 2008, 12:44 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Oxymoron- Repsectable-Gangs. Street gangs get no respect, there for pussies. I respect anyman who stands on his own two feet and does his thing. As for white boys playing gangster? Nothing but a fat joke bottom of the barrel no self esteem lame ass punk women. And this is real.
What's up, Acme. We haven't heard from you in a while.

Do you mean playing "Gangsta" or playing "gangster". Because any race can be "gangster".

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 30th, 2008, 7:11 pm

In my eyes a real gangster is some one, who doesnt get there hands dirty, are NOT in the spot light, some one who doesnt have a uniform and some one who doesnt act like some one they are not! True or not?

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » July 1st, 2008, 10:01 am

hmmm let me see.......oh yeah they called mpd.....lol

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 1st, 2008, 11:46 am

mpd?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re:

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 1st, 2008, 12:04 pm

Silencioso wrote:there's some real white gangs out there. If by "real" you mean non racist gangs that are focused mostly on gang banging. Chicago has its traditioal white gangs, Detroit has a few, Philly has a few, NYC has several. Any city with poor, working class or immigrant whites usually has one or two white gangs.
The Gaylords and other white gangs in Chicago were racist...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 1st, 2008, 3:23 pm

The Gaylords and SCR's were racist like the Avenues, 204th St. and Hawaiian Gardens gangs of today are racist. They weren't ideological white supremists.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 1st, 2008, 5:08 pm

AZUSA x3 is racist as well. Ax3 went at it with the crips and bloods in West Covina for NO reason! just because they were a black gang. They were also known for beating up black people at schools and the bus stops that were NOT gang related! They were also known for going to L.A. to shot up any one that was gang related from any hood. How do I know this? because one of them went to a Adult school with me. And loved to brag on what they were do. One day we were about to fight because when he said they were go to L.A. to shot people up for no reason I said, "did you claim your gang than since its gang members vs. gang members?"..and he said, "hell no!, dont want to get caught up". So I called him a coward and he got at my face and so on!. But that was years ago, dont know what happen to him nor I remember his gay name. Hopeful Azusa stop doing that coward SHIT!

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Re: Re:

Unread post by StoneGreaser » July 2nd, 2008, 1:36 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Silencioso wrote:there's some real white gangs out there. If by "real" you mean non racist gangs that are focused mostly on gang banging. Chicago has its traditioal white gangs, Detroit has a few, Philly has a few, NYC has several. Any city with poor, working class or immigrant whites usually has one or two white gangs.
The Gaylords and other white gangs in Chicago were racist...
Ever1 racist to one degree or another, Homer. AGLN got no official racial policy...it might be some members claim certain beliefs, but hey-we got members are PR, Mex, Jap, Black, you name it. We're neighborhood-ist, not racist!

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » July 2nd, 2008, 2:51 pm

sickside wrote:mpd?

metropolitan police department.............lol

other than mpd aint none in dc,md,va but its some down ass cream colored bruthas.....lol

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 2nd, 2008, 4:42 pm

dunkykong wrote:
sickside wrote:mpd?

metropolitan police department.............lol

other than mpd aint none in dc,md,va but its some down ass cream colored bruthas.....lol

Niceeeeee! thx! I really did nlo know what you were saying so all night when me and some friends were smoking I brong it up, and yea because of you we had a funny night on all the names we made up for it!

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 10th, 2008, 3:00 pm

I DONT KNOW ABOUT RESPECTABLE BUT WE DO GOT NAZI LOW RIDERS,HELLS ANGELS,IxE PECKER WOODS, AND MONGALS IN MY AREA THERE NOT AS ACTIVE AS THEY ONCE WERE BEING THAT I LIVE IN A CITY WITH 70% LATINO POPULATION BUT ULL SEE THEM FROM TIME TO TIME.