Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY) II

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY)

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 14th, 2004, 8:44 pm

are there any like "white" gangs or white safe gangs,,, cause i have met alot of thugs and shit who just don't like white people and tend to do eratic shit.
back in omaha the Hill Top Crips were cool with whites and so were the South Family Mofia.
but thats neither here nor there

thanks

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » December 3rd, 2004, 4:42 pm

Those are mostly like Krews
Theres alot Of Renegade ViceLords,the gang is made up by alot of white boys
Or IGSD's they have alot of whiteboys

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 4th, 2004, 2:14 am

Last time I was in the Chi I was told MLDs were almost as deep as LKs in population...After all them cop busts Im sure it aint true?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » December 4th, 2004, 8:56 am

Yeah MLD's are the 2nd largest Latino gang in Chi
They really have no alliances
Maybe only the Laos Posse

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 4th, 2004, 12:35 pm

Damn...I thought they were cool with SGDs & IGSDs?

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 4th, 2004, 1:56 pm

hahaha..maniacs got no love for anybody...all they gangs they used to be cool with..pfffffffff..no more...im not too sure though about the mks and maniacs around riis park though.....i think tthey still cool with each other around there

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » December 4th, 2004, 2:37 pm

Maniacs alliances use to been Milwaukee Kings and Latin Jivers,Like Dopekid said they got love for no one not even in the Disciple family

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 4th, 2004, 9:30 pm

Are the MLDs & YLODs cool?

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 5th, 2004, 3:09 am

Idll be strange...YLODs and MLDs down here in FL dont even get a long

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » December 7th, 2004, 6:31 pm

Damn I didnt know they were out there in Fl
I know they get along in Chi

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 8th, 2004, 4:49 am

Yeah some down here in S Florida...YLO is real tight down here...But MLDs aint worth mentioning when it comes to Florida IMO. Lot of Chi gangs were here unfortunatly not all of em are existing today

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 8th, 2004, 11:16 am

in chicago are folk like = to crip, and people = to blood? or is it just like the colors

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » December 8th, 2004, 8:32 pm

Just like you said it Folk are Crips and People are Bloods,but thats followed in the West Coast thats mostly done in the South and MidWest,its the 8 ball alliance.

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » December 9th, 2004, 12:11 pm

Casper wrote:Just like you said it Folk are Crips and People are Bloods,but thats followed in the West Coast thats mostly done in the South and MidWest,its the 8 ball alliance.
Real folks ain't like no crips neither are peeps. In cali their gangs trip off colors in chicago and surrounding states we kick it off how you wear your hats and clothing or more about money. Black mobs g's, lords, stones, mickey cobras, bd's, black souls, 4's, bg's are about MONEY. Niggas quit gang bangin in the 90's. Yeah some decks still war with each other for the most part niggas is about their scrill. Look at the murder rate in Chicago, and Gary Indiana both these two cities are still rowdy but their murder rates are not as high. I moved from Gary in 1998. The murder rate was a lot higher damn near every year then what it is now. Same for Chicago. The hispanics in Chicago are the ones who still bang. Don't get it twisted you ain't going to disrespect another mobs demonstration and think there are not going to be repurcussions, but for the most part like I said black mobs are no longer gang banging period. It's more about personal beefs and money instead of just flat out gang banging.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 9th, 2004, 3:52 pm

^^^^^YEAH that'S TRUE. But the Moes & GDs stay into it and keep a war goin'. But the Lords mainly do be on that money now.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » December 9th, 2004, 5:08 pm

buck wrote:
Casper wrote:Just like you said it Folk are Crips and People are Bloods,but thats followed in the West Coast thats mostly done in the South and MidWest,its the 8 ball alliance.
Real folks ain't like no crips neither are peeps. In cali their gangs trip off colors in chicago and surrounding states we kick it off how you wear your hats and clothing or more about money. Black mobs g's, lords, stones, mickey cobras, bd's, black souls, 4's, bg's are about MONEY. Niggas quit gang bangin in the 90's. Yeah some decks still war with each other for the most part niggas is about their scrill. Look at the murder rate in Chicago, and Gary Indiana both these two cities are still rowdy but their murder rates are not as high. I moved from Gary in 1998. The murder rate was a lot higher damn near every year then what it is now. Same for Chicago. The hispanics in Chicago are the ones who still bang. Don't get it twisted you ain't going to disrespect another mobs demonstration and think there are not going to be repurcussions, but for the most part like I said black mobs are no longer gang banging period. It's more about personal beefs and money instead of just flat out gang banging.
Homie Im just talkin about the 8ball shit ,Crips claimin Folk or Bloods claimin People
I dont know what youre talkin about
Im just tellin Se11
How its followed in the South and some parts of the MidWest
ok vato

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 9th, 2004, 5:39 pm

cSIXTY wrote:okok

les clear dis up

alotta gangs now in chitown are goining renegade...meaning that even tho there suppose to be on the same side ie SATAN DISCIPLES or sd's as there called are on the same side as the Ambrose they still fight and have been in war with each other since the late 80s b4 that they were cool...but as the populatuion of the city grew in the 90s they got too close for comfort ... so as i say the only place that gangs are united are on 26 n cal the "hotel california " ya mofos that are real know what i'm talkin bout...

hey by the way the TAP boys aka the arabian possee i thought were a party crew from the early 90s than turned street thugs

yall for got LAFLIN LOVERS RACINE boyz o wait i think there all bishops now ...lol

yo and those POPeS were originally a rascist gang POPE STANDS for protect are people eliminate spooks n spics ...i ain't havin them

also a party crew i thought was the guess boys.....hey KGB ALSO there all old school party crews they should not be included...

see a lil thing happened in the late 80s early 90s the word "crew" got around instead of gang alotta kids just wanted to be a part of a group that jsut threw parties and get girls n stuff

crew like 4 F crew..PSN >>>FB>>>LICZ>>KGBZ>>>TAP>>> those are all party crews which got played out during the mid 90s if they still exist there are very small #'s
yeah thats true

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 19th, 2005, 10:47 am

I know some mobs and gangs are cool with each other, but for crips to claim Folk and bloods to claim people, they just don't know what they are doing. I don't care what part of the country you're in north, south, east, west,or midwest.

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » January 19th, 2005, 5:40 pm

hey wat ever happen 2 them white mobz like 12 st. players or them SCRz are they still around?? and iz it tru that c-notez died out alredy??

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 21st, 2005, 3:16 pm

GAME wrote:They gotta update that igz aint folks no more they ryde independently they ride under the 7 point crown and consider themselves almighty...and also update that latin kings is independent too they dont claim people too many brothas was lost because of the people affiliation...

IGs are still folks and LKs are still people....dont believe everything you read on the net

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » January 22nd, 2005, 6:36 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
GAME wrote:They gotta update that igz aint folks no more they ryde independently they ride under the 7 point crown and consider themselves almighty...and also update that latin kings is independent too they dont claim people too many brothas was lost because of the people affiliation...

IGs are still folks and LKs are still people....dont believe everything you read on the net
I don't understand why everyone takes what someone says off another messageboard and thinks its the truth always. A lot of folks on these messageboards or shorties and don't know how it is behind bars. How it is on the streets is night and day from the county and prison. If your in a mob either you are folks or people independent mobs would have to deal with both alliances. All these fools claiming renegade don't talk that renegade stuff behind bars either. Ain't no way in hell ig's or lk's ride independent behind bars. Lk's ride people and they have several smaller latino people mobs ride under them. Ig's ride latin folks. Just like on the streets 4's are independent once they get behind bars they ride under vl's.

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY) II

Unread post by JRatta » January 23rd, 2005, 4:05 pm

I had a homie who was a GD... them dudes is straight business. GDs got their shit straight as far as what a gang is supposed to be... it's not about some stupidass beef that has been around since for ever, it's not about gangwars.... it's about makin money. And thats what they do. GDs are the type of dudes that will deal crack and coke and never even try it for themselves.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 23rd, 2005, 5:22 pm

haha so u sayin only members of other gangs who sell drugs eventually start using? :roll:

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 23rd, 2005, 5:41 pm

GDs are not allowed to do hard drugs,alot of chicago originated nations dont allow thier members to do crack or shit like that.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 23rd, 2005, 6:31 pm

All nations got niggas that turn out to be dopefiends one day. That ain't got shit to do with the nation, that's on the individual. But some nations got laws where they ain't supposed to be out on the block smokin weed and shit like that. Or laws where on the day of a meeting yall ain't suppose to get high until after the meeting, that's violation. But a lot of clicks ain't got no leadership right now so they ain't even drawin off of laws. The streets fucked up right now.
Last edited by FLUID on January 23rd, 2005, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 23rd, 2005, 7:58 pm

exactly

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » January 23rd, 2005, 10:51 pm

I hate dealers that don't do the shit that their dealing. If your getting people hooked on the shit then atleast have the balls to do it yourself.

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 24th, 2005, 12:25 am

^^ u the dumbest honkkkie i ever heard

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 24th, 2005, 6:09 am

lol

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 24th, 2005, 8:47 am

Man some of these people are crazy, "at least have the balls to do it yourself" that guy is a genuis.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 24th, 2005, 2:01 pm

Snake wrote:I hate dealers that don't do the shit that their dealing. If your getting people hooked on the shit then atleast have the balls to do it yourself.
DON'T GET HIGH OFF YOUR OWN SUPPLY

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 26th, 2005, 8:19 pm

Vietamese gangs

Local Boys
Black Widows
Wolf Boys

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”