Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY) II

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY)

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2012, 1:15 am

Anonymous20 wrote:They gotta update that igz aint folks no more they ryde independently they ride under the 7 point crown and consider themselves almighty...and also update that latin kings is independent too they dont claim people too many brothas was lost because of the people affiliation...and btw surenos in chi town aint much they only in the burbs and they beefing with the lkz in the burb and i doubt they puttin in any hard work in chi
IGZ are Imperial Gangsters?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2012, 2:27 am

chief smoky wrote:8 Ball Posse
Is that a click of the Gangster Dicsiples?

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 3rd, 2013, 6:01 am

lordwhizv wrote:
nforcer8ballin wrote:your forgot THE TWO SIX GANGSTERS
- no they diddnt cuasethere PUSSYS26 k
HEY NEUTRON..........I DOUBT THEIR PUSSIES............BUT I KNOW YOUR A BIG ASS PUSSY BY SAYIN THAT.........BITCH WHY DON'T U BE BRAVE ENUFF AND TAKE A TRIP TO the DARKSIDE ON 25TH AND KEVDALE???AND SEE HOW U CAN MAKE IT ALIVE???......TRUST ME I KNOW.........I ALMOST MADE IT ALIVE WHEN I WENT DOWN THERE.........WITH AN INCH OF MY LIFE........SO BITCH I WOJLDN'T SAY THERE PUSSIES..........IN FACT THEIR the WORST VIOLENT GANG THAT the SOUTHSIDE HAS EVER PRODUCED.........TRUST ME I KNOW.........I ALMOST CAME OUT ALIVE WHEN I WENT TRU THEIR HOOD

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 3rd, 2013, 6:03 am

alexalonso wrote:
chief smoky wrote:8 Ball Posse
Is that a click of the Gangster Dicsiples?
NO THEIR NOT..............IS A MADE UP IMAGINARY SET THAT DOESN'T EXIST............IS MORE OF A CHEERLEADING SQUAD TO CHEER OR ROOT FOR THEIR MAIN IDOLS.......the GD'Z..........IN FACT THEM FLORIDA FAGGOTS ARE REALLY NEUTRONS

ianD
If in the United States: Iowa
What city do you live in now?: davenport

Unread post by ianD » April 26th, 2013, 3:28 pm

cSIXTY wrote:okok

les clear dis up

alotta gangs now in chitown are goining renegade...meaning that even tho there suppose to be on the same side ie SATAN DISCIPLES or sd's as there called are on the same side as the Ambrose they still fight and have been in war with each other since the late 80s b4 that they were cool...but as the populatuion of the city grew in the 90s they got too close for comfort ... so as i say the only place that gangs are united are on 26 n cal the "hotel california " ya mofos that are real know what i'm talkin bout...

hey by the way the TAP boys aka the arabian possee i thought were a party crew from the early 90s than turned street thugs

yall for got LAFLIN LOVERS RACINE boyz o wait i think there all bishops now ...lol

yo and those POPeS were originally a rascist gang POPE STANDS for protect are people eliminate spooks n spics ...i ain't havin them

also a party crew i thought was the guess boys.....hey KGB ALSO there all old school party crews they should not be included...

see a lil thing happened in the late 80s early 90s the word "crew" got around instead of gang alotta kids just wanted to be a part of a group that jsut threw parties and get girls n stuff

hey

crew like 4 F crew..PSN >>>FB>>>LICZ>>KGBZ>>>TAP>>> those are all party crews which got played out during the mid 90s if they still exist there are very small #'s

ianD
If in the United States: Iowa
What city do you live in now?: davenport

Unread post by ianD » April 26th, 2013, 3:45 pm

cSIXTY wrote:okok

les clear dis up

alotta gangs now in chitown are goining renegade...meaning that even tho there suppose to be on the same side ie SATAN DISCIPLES or sd's as there called are on the same side as the Ambrose they still fight and have been in war with each other since the late 80s b4 that they were cool...but as the populatuion of the city grew in the 90s they got too close for comfort ... so as i say the only place that gangs are united are on 26 n cal the "hotel california " ya mofos that are real know what i'm talkin bout...

hey by the way the TAP boys aka the arabian possee i thought were a party crew from the early 90s than turned street thugs

yall for got LAFLIN LOVERS RACINE boyz o wait i think there all bishops now ...lol

yo and those POPeS were originally a rascist gang POPE STANDS for protect are people eliminate spooks n spics ...i ain't havin them

also a party crew i thought was the guess boys.....hey KGB ALSO there all old school party crews they should not be included...

see a lil thing happened in the late 80s early 90s the word "crew" got around instead of gang alotta kids just wanted to be a part of a group that jsut threw parties and get girls n stuff

hey

crew like 4 F crew..PSN >>>FB>>>LICZ>>KGBZ>>>TAP>>> those are all party crews which got played out during the mid 90s if they still exist there are very small #'s

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”