Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY) II

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY) II

Unread post by alexalonso » May 21st, 2003, 1:59 pm

Post information about gangs in Chicago Illinois ONLY and immediate area by clicking on Post Reply. If you want to post info about gangs outside of Chicago put that info in the other forum entitle Illinois gangs (outside Chicago)[/b]
Last edited by alexalonso on January 21st, 2005, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CHICAGO, IL.

Unread post by Guest » June 9th, 2003, 12:41 pm

FOLKS

Ambrose
Allport Lovers
Black Disciples
Brazers
City Knights
Gangster Disciples
Gangster Party People
Harrison Gents
Imperial Gangsters
Insane C-Notes
Insane Campbell Boys
Insane Cullerton Deuces
Insane Deuces
Insane Dragons
Insane Guess Boys
Insane Latin Lovers
Insane Latin Jivers
Insane Orchestra Albany
Insane Popes (North Side)
Insane Spanish Cobras
Krazy Getdown Boys
King Cobras
La Raza
Latin Dragons
Latin Eagles
Latin Stylers
Latin Souls
Maniac Campbell Boys
Maniac Latin Disciples
Milwaukee Kings
Morgan Boys
Racine Boys
Satan Disciples
Simon City Royals
Spanish Gangster Disciples
Spanish Gangster Two Six
Two Two Boys
Young Latino Organization Cobras
Young Latino Organization Disciples

PEOPLE

Bishops
Black Peace Stones (Other braches are Apache Stones, Jet Black Stones, Titanic Stones, Ruben Night Stones, Jabari Stones, & Black Stone Villans)
Four Corner Hustlers
Familia Stones
Gaylords
Insane Popes (South Side)
Insane Unknowns
Latin Brothers
Latin Counts
Latin Kings & Queens
Latin Pachucos
Latin Stones
Loco Boys
Mickey Cobras
Noble Knights
Outlaw Bloods
Party Players
Ridgeway Boys
Saints
Spanish Lords
Stoned Freaks
Twelvth Street Players
Vice Lords (Branches include the Conservative VLs, Unknown VLs, Insane VLs, Renegade VLs, Mafia Insane VLs, Imperial Insane VLs, Cicero Insane VLs, Spanish VLs, Traveler VLs, Outlaw Lunatic Traveler VLs, Ebony VLs, Gangster Stone VLs, Undertaker VLs, & 4VLs.)
Villalobos

INDEPENDENT

Adidas Boys
Akrhos
Aztecas
Aztec Souls
Black Cobras
Black Gangsters
Black Souls
Brown Pride
Brothers For Life
Cameron City Outlaws
Crazy Gangsters
Homicide Boys
La Onda
La Primera
Latin Mafia
Latin Players
Latin Pride
Lynch Mob
Netas
Nike Boys
South Deering Boys
Sawyer Boys
The Arabian Posse
Thugs Re-United
Vatos Locos
Whipple Boys
Whipple Brothers
Young Sinners

Listing courtesy of http://www.chicagohoodz.com
Chicago Hoodz ©1998, 2003 by Jinx

nforcer8ballin

Re: Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY)

Unread post by nforcer8ballin » November 17th, 2003, 9:51 pm

your forgot THE TWO SIX GANGSTERS

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 18th, 2003, 9:15 am

The two six gangsters are spanish gangster two six there on the folks list.

cSIXTY

Unread post by cSIXTY » February 10th, 2004, 11:07 am

okok

les clear dis up

alotta gangs now in chitown are goining renegade...meaning that even tho there suppose to be on the same side ie SATAN DISCIPLES or sd's as there called are on the same side as the Ambrose they still fight and have been in war with each other since the late 80s b4 that they were cool...but as the populatuion of the city grew in the 90s they got too close for comfort ... so as i say the only place that gangs are united are on 26 n cal the "hotel california " ya mofos that are real know what i'm talkin bout...

hey by the way the TAP boys aka the arabian possee i thought were a party crew from the early 90s than turned street thugs

yall for got LAFLIN LOVERS RACINE boyz o wait i think there all bishops now ...lol

yo and those POPeS were originally a rascist gang POPE STANDS for protect are people eliminate spooks n spics ...i ain't havin them

also a party crew i thought was the guess boys.....hey KGB ALSO there all old school party crews they should not be included...

see a lil thing happened in the late 80s early 90s the word "crew" got around instead of gang alotta kids just wanted to be a part of a group that jsut threw parties and get girls n stuff

crew like 4 F crew..PSN >>>FB>>>LICZ>>KGBZ>>>TAP>>> those are all party crews which got played out during the mid 90s if they still exist there are very small #'s

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 10th, 2004, 11:19 pm

You're right about that Csixty, but you've got to remember that the GPP's started out as a party crew as well. Then they started bangin because they were gettin treated by the Counts. I heared they were even in war with SD's recently, although I'm not sure if that's still goin on. They're not a deep mob though, so there's no way they could handle the LRZ, LCN, & SDN at the same time. Their deck on 59th got shut down a couple of years ago, so they don't really have any back up. I agree with you about the one's you listed being more crews, or clicks than actual mobs. They don't move shit, & they're deffinately not givin the well established nations in their areas any real trouble. If they're even still around.

loobchi-townssbrubs

Unread post by loobchi-townssbrubs » February 15th, 2004, 11:38 pm

yea there toomany gang's in chi-town but the subburb are comin up with some new shit like lvg/ dip-set /fa /newbreeds. in south subburbs the breeds and lvg's been goin at it . i will amit its get hot in the lame burb

ogchip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ogchip » February 16th, 2004, 1:07 am

are there any crips out there?I know there's some in detroit that's where i started 6anging.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 11th, 2004, 2:05 pm

ANY1 WITH INFO ON the LATIN KINGS VS. SURENOS BEEF IN CHI-TOWN? NO DISS INTENDED TO ANY LK'S BUT I HEARD the SURENOS ARE PUTTIN IT DOWN REAL HARD ON the LATIN KINGS. ON WICKED TV, A SHOW ABOUT GANGS IN CHI-TOWN, THEY SAID SURENOS KILLED 100 LATIN KINGS LAST YEAR. WELL HOLLA BACK... PEACE...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 11th, 2004, 3:40 pm

^I don't believe that shit!

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 12th, 2004, 8:35 pm

SOME1 FROM CHI-TOWN TOLD ME ABOUT A SHOW CALLED "WICKED TV" THAT WOULD COME OUT OVER THERE. IT SAID THAT LATIN KINGS WERE the BIGGEST GANG IN CHICAGO BUT WERE ALSO the MOST KILLED. THEY GAVE OUT ACTUAL NUMBERS OF HOW MANY LATIN KINGS WERE KILLED BY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS, COBRAS, SURENOS, RAZAS, ETC... LEMME TELL U, the NUMBERS ARE BIG... the SHOW IS CALLED "WICKED TV", BUT I'LL HAVE TO INVESTIGATE IT...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 12th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Maybe all those gangs put together killed 100 LK's last year, but if you are trying to say surenos did it by themselves, I highly doubt it!

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 14th, 2004, 11:19 am

@mexican raza pride, Ur funny, Surenos would be a very small number of those numbers...This kat should be banned hes just trying to stir the pot, he dont even know what hes talking about...trying to "pump up" surenos in Chi~town what a joke......And before he said surenos and nortenos aligned themselves together on the east coast....this guy is a fluke....hes not trying to put any real info out there just his own hidden fanasties...And no one on here goes after him about this stuff...I wonder how come??

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 14th, 2004, 11:25 am

@ first this kat try make it sound that surenos and latin kings were together....til i said they be fighting.....now hes saying out of the 100s of gangs in chicago, surenos killed 100 latin kings over there LOL

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 14th, 2004, 12:01 pm

That does sound hard to believe. I saw some of that same info posted somewhere might have been brownpride.com or something. Maybe he's getting it from another site? Could he elaborate on his source?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » May 22nd, 2004, 8:41 am

I doubt it,its a small percentege of Surenos in Chitown,theyre mostly located on the suburbs.
But yes there is a fight against the Kings and the Sur 13 in my city of Rockford ,Ill.A gang dispute erupted and many members have been arrested from both sides.
Ghost Love

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 27th, 2004, 11:48 pm

They gotta update that igz aint folks no more they ryde independently they ride under the 7 point crown and consider themselves almighty...and also update that latin kings is independent too they dont claim people too many brothas was lost because of the people affiliation...and btw surenos in chi town aint much they only in the burbs and they beefing with the lkz in the burb and i doubt they puttin in any hard work in chi

arrogat

Unread post by arrogat » May 28th, 2004, 1:42 am

cSIXTY wrote:okok

les clear dis up

alotta gangs now in chitown are goining renegade...meaning that even tho there suppose to be on the same side ie SATAN DISCIPLES or sd's as there called are on the same side as the Ambrose they still fight and have been in war with each other since the late 80s b4 that they were cool...but as the populatuion of the city grew in the 90s they got too close for comfort ... so as i say the only place that gangs are united are on 26 n cal the "hotel california " ya mofos that are real know what i'm talkin bout...

hey by the way the TAP boys aka the arabian possee i thought were a party crew from the early 90s than turned street thugs

yall for got LAFLIN LOVERS RACINE boyz o wait i think there all bishops now ...lol

yo and those POPeS were originally a rascist gang POPE STANDS for protect are people eliminate spooks n spics ...i ain't havin them

also a party crew i thought was the guess boys.....hey KGB ALSO there all old school party crews they should not be included...

see a lil thing happened in the late 80s early 90s the word "crew" got around instead of gang alotta kids just wanted to be a part of a group that jsut threw parties and get girls n stuff

crew like 4 F crew..PSN >>>FB>>>LICZ>>KGBZ>>>TAP>>> those are all party crews which got played out during the mid 90s if they still exist there are very small #'s

the funniest thing is im just a preppy white kid and ive been in 26th and cal before last fall actually only was in there for maybe 24 hours, and i was THE ONLY WHITE PERSON in that holding cell, my lawyer was like "no matter what make sure you get bonded out tonight" hahahaha

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » May 28th, 2004, 4:38 am

anyone ever heard of a crew in the pen out there called Amor?

buttonlady
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by buttonlady » June 16th, 2004, 2:02 am

AMOR
Latin Kings
Latin King tattoo; Almighty Men of Righteousness
Amor is a Latin King The Latin Kings grew out of the 1940 and 50’s Chicago gang wars. One of their slogans, Amor De Rey (ADR), means "King Love". They developed a philosophy of "Kingism" and became a part of the "People Nation" under the 5-point star during the 1960’s polarization of Chicago gangs. They will also use a 5-point crown or 3-pointed crown. They have an established "Charter" and have well documented rules which members must strictly adhere to. Most members have a King in front of their name, i.e. King Carlos, King Luis, King Beto, etc. During the 1970’s, North and South Chicago Latin King factions developed with each choosing their own President, "Incas" or "Supreme Crown". Their official colors are black and gold which may be worn as beads.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 16th, 2004, 5:23 am

my potnas brother rides with Amor in the pen out there...
he was in joliet for a while...then som eprison that's max, now they shipped him somewhere else

i'm sure y'all heard his story, he was one of the cats that got snitched on but rode it out, in that infamous drive by the popes did...

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 9th, 2004, 10:56 am

a lot of gangs in chicago are now almighty...haha..even gangs with the same name fight hate each other...maniacs hate maniacs...igs hate igs...gds hate gds...southside folks dont respect northside folks...humboldt park kings aint got no love for other kings..haha...and the list goes on and on

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 9th, 2004, 9:17 pm

dopekid127 wrote:a lot of gangs in chicago are now almighty...haha..even gangs with the same name fight hate each other...maniacs hate maniacs...igs hate igs...gds hate gds...southside folks dont respect northside folks...humboldt park kings aint got no love for other kings..haha...and the list goes on and on
Yeah its true everyone is goin Renegade

Loyalheart
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loyalheart » October 17th, 2004, 5:07 pm

Just a quick question have anyone heard of the paulina barry community and are they active? also how active are the twelvth street players?

NO SURRENDER

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » October 19th, 2004, 6:59 pm

PBC are no longer active no more,mainly a white and latino gang.
12st Players are ruthless,but small in #'s.
Theyre found in the Suburb of Chicago,which is Cicero
Its a white gang,color's are black and white,playboy bunny and cross with my 5 rays are some of there symbols,and they are part of the People family.
They contain strong ties to the ViceLords in the prison System and Kings on the streets.

Any more Questions?

Loyalheart
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loyalheart » October 20th, 2004, 6:45 am

Thanks for the reply just trying to get info on the last remains of white gangs in chicago, i know alot have latino's in them. So what gang's would u say are active and have a sizeable white membership?

NO SURRENDER

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » October 20th, 2004, 3:08 pm

NS Popes

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » November 2nd, 2004, 4:34 am

Loyalheart wrote:Thanks for the reply just trying to get info on the last remains of white gangs in chicago, i know alot have latino's in them. So what gang's would u say are active and have a sizeable white membership?

NO SURRENDER
Simon city royals are big but I don't know what percent of whites are in the crew, does anyone know?

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » November 3rd, 2004, 1:24 pm

i dont think royals are mostly white now....around lawrence area i seen a couple of hispanics reppin..but then again i barely see royals around their now...mostly sgds and cobras....still see someroyals around bryn mawr and kimball...some where white some where hispanic..

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » November 4th, 2004, 9:59 am

Yeah, I heard the Royals got a lot of Latinos now too.

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:28 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 14th, 2004, 8:43 pm

are there any like "white" gangs or white safe gangs,,, cause i have met alot of thugs and shit who just don't like white people and tend to do eratic shit.
back in omaha the Hill Top Crips were cool with whites and so were the South Family Mofia.
but thats neither here nor there

thanks