La Raza Chicago

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Post Reply
Mem
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: June 23rd, 2008, 2:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

La Raza Chicago

Unread post by Mem » July 8th, 2008, 10:56 am

I thought La Raza was folks. They use the six point star but, they always throwin down the forks. What the fuck do they be doin in the in cook county then??

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 8th, 2008, 12:46 pm

That sounds funny, but they probably don't do that when they're locked up.

User avatar
Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: April 26th, 2004, 6:41 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by Casper » August 28th, 2008, 4:19 pm

6pt star just represents folk,the fork is just a hand sign done by disciples not raza.soo what im trying to say is the fork is not used by all folks ok.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 146
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 11:38 am
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » September 8th, 2008, 7:54 am

Yeah the rakes(forks) is what disciples throw up all folks don't get along all people don't get along.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 44
Joined: November 5th, 2003, 6:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: Houstone
Location: HOUSTONE...BUT ORIGINALY FROM MCALLEN...
Contact:

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 30th, 2008, 4:32 am

La Raza has been been at war with all the gangs that claim Disciples and throwing down the pitch forks since like the early 90's that I know off...Or maybe even the 80's but I really don't know much about that or it's origins to tell you the truth...But I do remember a Latin King I knew telling me about that Folk on Folk rivalry like way back in 90 or 91...He had just moved from Chicago to McAllen,which is in the Lowet Rio Grande Valley of South Texas,the borderlands with Mex...I believe he was from the 38th and Winchester chapter,I think that chapter died out,cause he had said LRZ had take over their turf there,but not really sure...Anyways...There was acouple of other Folk gangs he mentioned that claimed Disciple Killers(no disrespect)aswell,like these: Latin Souls and Two-Six...I can't remember if he had said they was like in a united front against all the Disciple gangs...I think he had said they was also going at it with the Two-Two Boyz,who are also Folks...Anyways that's what I was told back in those days...Don't know how it is now with all of them but I'm guessing it hasn't changed a bit...Well that's all I know about that.............Thee Originale1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4 Lifers...

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 11:35 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Houston

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by short.texas » February 15th, 2009, 6:05 pm

MIROLLO wrote:La Raza has been been at war with all the gangs that claim Disciples and throwing down the pitch forks since like the early 90's that I know off...Or maybe even the 80's but I really don't know much about that or it's origins to tell you the truth...But I do remember a Latin King I knew telling me about that Folk on Folk rivalry like way back in 90 or 91...He had just moved from Chicago to McAllen,which is in the Lowet Rio Grande Valley of South Texas,the borderlands with Mex...I believe he was from the 38th and Winchester chapter,I think that chapter died out,cause he had said LRZ had take over their turf there,but not really sure...Anyways...There was acouple of other Folk gangs he mentioned that claimed Disciple Killers(no disrespect)aswell,like these: Latin Souls and Two-Six...I can't remember if he had said they was like in a united front against all the Disciple gangs...I think he had said they was also going at it with the Two-Two Boyz,who are also Folks...Anyways that's what I was told back in those days...Don't know how it is now with all of them but I'm guessing it hasn't changed a bit...Well that's all I know about that.............Thee Originale1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4 Lifers...
I was trippin on that a couple of years ago too Mirollo. that was I first heard of the folk gangs going to war with one another. I tripped especially when i seen a lot of pictures, graffiti, and artwork on chicagogangs.org showin these fools throwin down the forks. Since the only folks I knew personally were the LRZs and the BDs here in H-Town, and I knew a gang of fools from Ambrose out of San Antonio they all threw up the six point stars and pitchforks. I even knew this older mexican cat in prison who was an Imperial Gangster from Chicago and I remember he used to have a huge tat on his back of a giant 6 point star, had the canes upside down on the lower half of star, pitchforks springing from the top corners, had IG in the center of the star and a small imperial crown over the top point of the crown. thats all i remember bcuz that was about 6 or 7 years ago. so some years later when im out i see all this stuff on the net and all these folk gangs are all Disciple killers and throwing the pitchforks down. All the non-Disciple folks I knew seemed to always throw that pitchfork quick and it seemed more of a universal Folk sign than the star, but I guess not. I mean even some of my homies that are LRZ Folks still have tattos of six point stars with LRZ in the middle and the forks coming from the top.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 11:35 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Houston

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by short.texas » February 15th, 2009, 6:10 pm

oh and by the way the LRZs in Chicago had to have started warring with the D's after '89-'90 bcuz thats when the LRZs first came to Houston and they threw up that pitchfork. They actually still do but these cats are in their 30's.

7414runit
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: February 17th, 2009, 12:55 pm
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by 7414runit » February 22nd, 2009, 10:38 pm

they throw a fork up for the love of folk and throw one down dissin gs

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 11:35 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Houston

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by short.texas » February 23rd, 2009, 11:33 am

7414runit wrote:they throw a fork up for the love of folk and throw one down dissin gs
huh? u in chicago? I aint from chicago but from what I seen and learned about the chicago gangs almost every latino folk gang is at war with one or every disciple gang out there, especially the latino D's like the SD's, MLD's, and SGD's. And they all throwin the fork down. I havent seen any of these folk gangs and in this case the LRZ's throwing a fork up for "folk love."

7414runit
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: February 17th, 2009, 12:55 pm
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by 7414runit » February 23rd, 2009, 7:25 pm

thats true they are but from my experience with razas thats what dey were sayin

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 11:35 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Houston

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by short.texas » February 25th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Anybody else out there know anything about this?

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 146
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 11:38 am
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » February 25th, 2009, 3:18 pm

folks is just all who ride under the 6pt star.
the fork represents disciple.
all under the six point star don't get along they set trip.
just like all under the five don't get along.
but in the joint they all get along together but on the street it's all about their gang/nation
same goes for people and folk
examples
spanish cobras are folks they don't get along with mld's who r folks
latin kings are people and they don't get along with latin counts who r people
and their r more rivals than that just some examples

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 11:35 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Houston

Re: La Raza Chicago

Unread post by short.texas » February 25th, 2009, 4:05 pm

cixxwonn wrote:folks is just all who ride under the 6pt star.
the fork represents disciple.
all under the six point star don't get along they set trip.
just like all under the five don't get along.
but in the joint they all get along together but on the street it's all about their gang/nation
same goes for people and folk
examples
spanish cobras are folks they don't get along with mld's who r folks
latin kings are people and they don't get along with latin counts who r people
and their r more rivals than that just some examples
Good lookin out cixxwonn on that info. its a trip how these fools from different gangs was all down together and kicked it hard and next thing you know they all dissin and killin each other.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”