Ohio gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Anonymous20

Ohio gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 22nd, 2003, 12:45 am

Post information about gangs in Ohio and gangs in cities in Ohio here by clicking on Post Reply

SCOTTYO

GANGS

Unread post by SCOTTYO » June 8th, 2003, 1:47 am

YES THERE ARE A LOT OF GANGS IN OHIO. VICE LORDS FOLKS G.D. CRIP S BLOODS PIRU. YOU KNOW THE BASIC

youngstownGpull211then187

Youngstown Ohio

Unread post by youngstownGpull211then187 » July 1st, 2003, 8:31 pm

in Youngstown, OH theres gangs all over. North Side you got bloods with all the nine division gangs like: Black Thug Eternal, Latino Insane, Mobb deep Niggers, so on and so on the west side you got the west side warrirors. Crazy ass Crackers, pagans, south side all crips and folk, east side you got dominicans, columbians and puerto ricans, and the Italian Mafia.

friske_1

Re: Ohio Gangs

Unread post by friske_1 » January 23rd, 2004, 12:01 pm

im in toledo , oh, and i have seen quite a lot gang grafiti in and around the ghettos, mainly blood and crip graffiti, altho, im not sure that the colours that are worn r too popular maybe because of stayin on the low,
i hear a lot about "gang violendce" but have never witnessed any myself. maybe the odd punch up, in the club but who knows wot thats about. but shootings are regular.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 3rd, 2004, 3:17 pm

SO ARE OR WAS BONE THUGS BLOODS OR CRIPS
OUT THERE IN CLEVELAND

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 23rd, 2004, 2:47 pm

YO YO YO WAZ UP . I WENT TO WEST TECH HIGH SCHOOL IN CLEVELAND OHIO AND WAS A ACTIVE ROLLIN 20 CRIP FROM THE AREA OF W.130TH AND LORAIN AVE. I WAS BACK AND FORTH FRIENDS WITH "ANTHONY HENDERSON"" (KRAZY BONE) FROM THE CLEVELAND RAP GROUP BONE THUG. FROM WHAT I KNOW BONE THUGG WERE OR STILL ARE KINSMAN KILLA CRIPS. I COULD BE WRONG , AND PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW FAST RUMORS SPREAD. I'M JUST GOING ON WHAT I HEARD FROM THE STREETS. BUT WE ALSO GOT A BUNCH OF FAKE MOTHER FU@*&^% IN THE CLEVELAND AREA . PEACE OUT

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 23rd, 2004, 3:54 pm

wickedbaby25 wrote:YO YO YO WAZ UP . I WENT TO WEST TECH HIGH SCHOOL IN CLEVELAND OHIO AND WAS A ACTIVE ROLLIN 20 CRIP FROM THE AREA OF W.130TH AND LORAIN AVE. I WAS BACK AND FORTH FRIENDS WITH "ANTHONY HENDERSON"" (KRAZY BONE) FROM THE CLEVELAND RAP GROUP BONE THUG. FROM WHAT I KNOW BONE THUGG WERE OR STILL ARE KINSMAN KILLA CRIPS. I COULD BE WRONG , AND PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW FAST RUMORS SPREAD. I'M JUST GOING ON WHAT I HEARD FROM THE STREETS. BUT WE ALSO GOT A BUNCH OF FAKE MOTHER FU@*&^% IN THE CLEVELAND AREA . PEACE OUT
THATS COOL MAN..U KNEW KRAYZIE BONE?

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 23rd, 2004, 4:50 pm

I THOUGHT THEY WAS BLOODS

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 24th, 2004, 3:22 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:I THOUGHT THEY WAS BLOODS
yo dawg i cant be for sure but i'm just going on what i heard, i've also heard they was bloods.who really knows

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 24th, 2004, 3:29 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:SO ARE OR WAS BONE THUGS BLOODS OR CRIPS
OUT THERE IN CLEVELAND
FROM WHAT I KNOW BONE THUGS WERE ALL KINSMAN KILLA CRIPS,BUT I AM NOT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ON THAT MATTER,I JUST BANGED WITH ANTHONY HENDERSON A.K.A KRAZY BONE. AS FOR BIZZY,WISH,LIL LAZY, FLESH I 'M ONLY GOING ON WHAT I'VE HEARD FROM MY HOOD. AND NO I'N NOT TALKING S**$ ON CLEVELAND'S RAP GROUP,

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 24th, 2004, 3:33 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
wickedbaby25 wrote:YO YO YO WAZ UP . I WENT TO WEST TECH HIGH SCHOOL IN CLEVELAND OHIO AND WAS A ACTIVE ROLLIN 20 CRIP FROM THE AREA OF W.130TH AND LORAIN AVE. I WAS BACK AND FORTH FRIENDS WITH "ANTHONY HENDERSON"" (KRAZY BONE) FROM THE CLEVELAND RAP GROUP BONE THUG. FROM WHAT I KNOW BONE THUGG WERE OR STILL ARE KINSMAN KILLA CRIPS. I COULD BE WRONG , AND PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW FAST RUMORS SPREAD. I'M JUST GOING ON WHAT I HEARD FROM THE STREETS. BUT WE ALSO GOT A BUNCH OF FAKE MOTHER FU@*&^% IN THE CLEVELAND AREA . PEACE OUT
I JUST PARTIED WITH THE DUDE A FEW TIMES, BUT TO BE HONEST I HAVENT TALKED TO HIM SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. AND I'M 25 YRS OLD NOW.BUT YES I DID SMOKE A FEW WITH HIM AND OTHER PEOPLE FROM THE ST.CLAIR, KINSMAN AREA, PEACE TO ALL BONE THUGGS FAN'S

cracc off 386
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cracc off 386 » April 15th, 2004, 11:08 am

do crips in ohio wear there C rags out the left or right?

DUBtla

Unread post by DUBtla » April 26th, 2004, 10:14 am

Crips in Ohio flag on the right. East of the Rockies most Folk and Crip seem to align themselves and so do People and Bloods. It's the whole "8 Ball Crippin'" garbage. So you'll see 6's and upside down 5's and the star of David in "Crip" graffiti.

I've heard that Ohio has the 4th largest gang population in the US, and is the 7th most populated state. Bangin' blew up in Ohio in the early 90's and started to fade in the late 90's when hustlin' took over. Cats still claim, but nowhere near as much. Youngstown/Warren is hard as hell. Canton, Lima, Toledo, Dayton are gangsta too. And of course Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnatti.

When I was in prison there were hella bloods. In fact it seems that most cats in Ohio that's bangin' claim either blood or GD. Cleveland has a large Rollin' 20's Crip population. Columbus has Rollin' 60's and some nutty Blocc, but most sets you hear about have no LA counterparts at all. Like 187 Hoover Crip, which sounds pretty damn backward to me.

My city (Marion, Ohio) has cats claimin' 59 Hoover hangin' with cats claimin' East Coast 74 hangin' with cats claimin' 357 Piru hangin' with cats claimin' El Rukn hangin' with cats claimin' GD hangin' with cats claimin' BD...so what's all that tell you?

arrogat

Unread post by arrogat » May 27th, 2004, 8:21 am

marion, haha kid. come on kid, marion is a bunch of rednecks. I drive a lot from toledo to columbus and marion is just the redneck speed trap you have to slow down to go through. I got a ticket once and had to go to court there. HAHAHAHAHa my mans and I almost died when we saw the people there. That place is like 50 years behind any normal city. Everyone was in overalls and what not, cracks me up man.

arrogat

Unread post by arrogat » May 27th, 2004, 8:26 am

also in columbus they did a huge gang sweep on the eastside bout 2 years ago, and mad kids got locked up. On the eastside most them cats just bang either blood or crip depending on their block. You might be on E livingston and Kelton and thats all B's but like E. livingston and ohio was all crip. We will see how things get this summer cause a lot of kids been getting out. Right now though kids just on real stupidness like that 14 and 15 year old that both got merked over a dice game in the short. Yea and the short and northside does have some folks not that many though, most them cats in the Short was banging SHORT NORTH POSSE.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Ohio gangs

Unread post by mike89 » June 7th, 2004, 10:41 am

:?:
Last edited by mike89 on June 14th, 2004, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 16th, 2004, 9:58 am

I thought the members of Bone THugs N Harmony were Stones

MenaCeIIsoCiety20

Unread post by MenaCeIIsoCiety20 » June 23rd, 2004, 3:37 pm

yo wat up yall im from cleveland and ima active Rollin 20's crip and im associated with them w.130th and loraine 20's. but im from the eastside area. from wat ive heard since back in the day is that Bone thugs-n-harmony were affiliated with the blood gang called tribe a.k.a Shaw boys Located on Shaw.ave in E.C(east Cleveland) but i may be wrong tho becasue if ur a banger from cleveland alot of rumors go around about stuff so u never really know unless u ask the person face to face.

but now a days theres not that much bangin goin on but theres still alot of gangs tho. in the City of cleveland theres Rollin 20's, Coit.ave, Valley low,Hilltop,Kinsman Killa Crip,BBC(white boys Fleet area), and a number of other crip sets in E.C.
there are also Shaw boys a.k.a tribe, IGB(iriquoi Gangsta bloods), couple sets of Pirus, bounty hunters. all of these gangs are affiliated with the bloods. and then theres the GD's, and IGN(insane Gangsta Nation) and a small set called AK(westside), and M.L.D affiliated with the folkz nation. Then theres the Latin kings and Latin Angels and Latin Life with the people nation. - Menace eastside Ripsta

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 25th, 2004, 1:57 pm

MenaCeIIsoCiety20 wrote:yo wat up yall im from cleveland and ima active Rollin 20's crip and im associated with them w.130th and loraine 20's. but im from the eastside area. from wat ive heard since back in the day is that Bone thugs-n-harmony were affiliated with the blood gang called tribe a.k.a Shaw boys Located on Shaw.ave in E.C(east Cleveland) but i may be wrong tho becasue if ur a banger from cleveland alot of rumors go around about stuff so u never really know unless u ask the person face to face.

but now a days theres not that much bangin goin on but theres still alot of gangs tho. in the City of cleveland theres Rollin 20's, Coit.ave, Valley low,Hilltop,Kinsman Killa Crip,BBC(white boys Fleet area), and a number of other crip sets in E.C.
there are also Shaw boys a.k.a tribe, IGB(iriquoi Gangsta bloods), couple sets of Pirus, bounty hunters. all of these gangs are affiliated with the bloods. and then theres the GD's, and IGN(insane Gangsta Nation) and a small set called AK(westside), and M.L.D affiliated with the folkz nation. Then theres the Latin kings and Latin Angels and Latin Life with the people nation. - Menace eastside Ripsta
HIT ME UP PM I'M FROM THIS HOOD ALSO :D

DUBtla

Unread post by DUBtla » June 25th, 2004, 3:01 pm

arrogat wrote:marion, haha kid. come on kid, marion is a bunch of rednecks. I drive a lot from toledo to columbus and marion is just the redneck speed trap you have to slow down to go through. I got a ticket once and had to go to court there. HAHAHAHAHa my mans and I almost died when we saw the people there. That place is like 50 years behind any normal city. Everyone was in overalls and what not, cracks me up man.
If you would've actually READ my post, I was making a negative comment about Marion, and I mentioned Glass City in the more positive light. But since you obviously can't comprehend...

Marion is a small town (40K), and there are rednecks, but you finna tell me it ain't no rednecks in Toledo? Get the fuck outta here. Marion was like 20% black (we are talkin' about BLACK gangs)...Toledo is like 11% black. When I was locked, Toledo cats were gettin' straight bitched. That ain't no generalization of Toledo cats (I got a 52 BGC homie who moved to Toledo from LA), but the fact is, you can catch one no matter where you go. You and your harcore gangster criminal speeding ticket catchin' homies can come to Marion and get left where they find you. Anyone can go anywhere and catch it.

Also, stop frontin' like you makin' runs from Glass City to the Bus, 'cause 23 don't run through Marion, it run outside it...so how the fuck it speed trap? Next time you in the Bus head up to Uzi Ally and holla.

arrogat

Unread post by arrogat » July 10th, 2004, 8:58 pm

lol at this redneck kid, 23 does run along marion, you moron you obviously dont drive, except win you are on the john deere, and i live in the capital O not in toledo. I honestly think you must really be joking. You sound like an idiot kid. Marion jesus christ i cant even comment on what you are saying. Also are you threatening me over the internet? LOL this is too funny, you and your homies live made up internet lives. I find you so funny, so how is marion treating you? ARe the crops growing good this year? hahahaha I swear to god you redneck kids crack me up. Also i just read about catching 1 in Marion, hahaha, how many murders are in marion a year? Like 1? Look at the stats kid even per capita Marion isnt bad at all for crime rates. Please stop acting like such a tough guy, you the type of kid that gets mad when someone from columbus comes to your little town to pump and they take all your little white girls away from you. This is hilarious, redneck kids acting tough.

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 2:33 pm

wickedbaby25 wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:
I JUST PARTIED WITH THE DUDE A FEW TIMES, BUT TO BE HONEST I HAVENT TALKED TO HIM SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. AND I'M 25 YRS OLD NOW.BUT YES I DID SMOKE A FEW WITH HIM AND OTHER PEOPLE FROM THE ST.CLAIR, KINSMAN AREA, PEACE TO ALL BONE THUGGS FAN'S
dude is lying........straight up.........

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:34 pm

Monk wrote:
wickedbaby25 wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:
PROVE IT MR KNOW IT ALL

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 2:43 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:
wickedbaby25 wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:
PROVE IT MR KNOW IT ALL
ahhhhhhhhhhh.........YOU MAD AGAIN???? lololololol

Deester

Unread post by Deester » August 6th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Casper wrote:I thought the members of Bone THugs N Harmony were Stones
Bone Thugs are Stones. They always be saying it in their music if you can catch it. Heres the only verse that I can think of off the top of my head..

"You better get on your mission and get down for your dough
See the real niggas already out here taken control
See I'm screamin out 'Moe'
With my pockets on swoll"

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 6th, 2004, 11:54 pm

Deester wrote:
Casper wrote:I thought the members of Bone THugs N Harmony were Stones
Bone Thugs are Stones. They always be saying it in their music if you can catch it. Heres the only verse that I can think of off the top of my head..

"You better get on your mission and get down for your dough
See the real niggas already out here taken control
See I'm screamin out 'Moe'
With my pockets on swoll"

thats BS. they dont talk about being stones. and its MO not moe. for layzie's record label MO THUGS records.

Deester

Unread post by Deester » August 7th, 2004, 2:10 am

hmm.. ever wonder why its called mo thugs homie. it cant get more obvious than that.

MenaCeIIsoCiety20

Unread post by MenaCeIIsoCiety20 » August 8th, 2004, 11:22 pm

Give it up yall fa real they not stones lol we're do yall git these stuff. that kind of ingnorance can be dangerous yo!

babylimpy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by babylimpy » September 4th, 2004, 11:33 am

MenaCeIIsoCiety20 wrote:Give it up yall fa real they not stones lol we're do yall git these stuff. that kind of ingnorance can be dangerous yo!
who the f-ck cares if bone thugs are bangers.the only thing they bangin is hit records,but even if they claim a gang ,i can care less.they grown ass men,i'm not careing one bit ,i just like them for making good music. ANY ONE KNOW WHEN A BONE THUGS ALBUM IS DUE OUT..

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 5th, 2004, 5:12 am

man, if a rap group represents what they claim, y'all complain they don't really bang
and if they dont say anything about bangin, yall argue over which gang they do belong to

babylimpy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by babylimpy » September 5th, 2004, 11:12 am

bayarearep wrote:man, if a rap group represents what they claim, y'all complain they don't really bang
and if they dont say anything about bangin, yall argue over which gang they do belong to
yo homeboy chill out .I SAID I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT RAPPERS CLAIM.WHAT CAN'T READ

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 5th, 2004, 11:37 am

i didnt mention your name and i didn't get out of line
no need for me to chill out

one
peace and prosperity