Folks be flippin

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
hey
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Folks be flippin

Unread post by hey » November 12th, 2009, 12:21 pm

What up with all these young folk niggas flippen Die 5 and FALA shit on the the south side? I couldn't believe Jeffery Manor wasn't GDs no more. They actually throw the forks down now!! Its fuckin sad.

mellajella69
What city do you live in now?: rock island

Re: Folks be flippin

Unread post by mellajella69 » March 1st, 2010, 4:38 pm

Wow..never thought I'd see that...nor did I think I'd see so many BD/GD's on the west side.

policyking52
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by policyking52 » July 19th, 2011, 9:36 am

hey wrote:What up with all these young folk niggas flippen Die 5 and FALA shit on the the south side? I couldn't believe Jeffery Manor wasn't GDs no more. They actually throw the forks down now!! Its fuckin sad.
It's called the process of evolution. Nothing stays the same forever. Folks loose one hood they gain another. Same things Peoples loose one gain another. Beside banging in the Chi is not what is used to be. Allliagance to neighborhood is now taking precedence over alliagance to gang. Gangs that used to be one are splintered into numerous factions with most of them not liking the other even though they claim the same gang.

It's not so surprising that the Manor not GD anymore. I know it used to be a notorious GD stronghold, but after several arrest and killings, the Manor got real quite. A lot of people moved, grew out of gangbanging, so it was ripe for the taking by another gang, especially with the tearing down of the housing projects and people being shuffled from one area to the next.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » July 19th, 2011, 5:55 pm

how does the gang thing work in chi ? and how does it apply when you go to prison as far as race ?

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 31st, 2012, 2:57 pm

FAVELA9 wrote:how does the gang thing work in chi ? and how does it apply when you go to prison as far as race ?
THERE IS NO RACE INVOLVED IN the CHI...........IS NOT LIKE IN L.A WHERE U GOT the BLACK GUERRILLA FAMILY OR LA EME OR THEM POLAR BEARS.........NAH FUCK THAT............HERE IS WAAAAY DIFFERENT..........RACE IS NOT IMPORTANT..........WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS PRISON POLITICS..........MEANING WE GO BY ALLEGIENCES...........U GOT FOLKZ WHO RYDE UNDER the 6...........U GOT PEOPLE WHO RYDE UNDER the FIN OR the 5............AND THEN U GOT THEM NEUTRONS WHO ARE NOT ALIGNED WITH NOBODY..............SO LET'S JUST SAY IF YOUR A COBRA OR A INSANE DRAGON AND IS LUNCH TIME OR DINNER OR WHATEVER AND THERE IS NO PLACE TO SIT.......WELL U HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SIT WITH the REST OF the FOLKZ.......CAUSE YOUR A COBRA AND THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ ARE FOLKS..........SO U MUST SIT WITH the REST OF the GD'Z,SD'Z,BUNNIES AND ROYALS..........MEANING THAT GD'Z ARE BLACKS,SD'Z AND BUNNIES ARE MEXICANS AND ROYALS ARE WHITE.........CAUSE THEIR ALL PART OF the FOLKZ ALLIANCE.........U SEE WHAT I'M SAYIN........U CAN'T JUST SIT ANYWHERE AND the SAME IS APPLY WHEN YOUR IN DECK.......NOW LET'S SAY IF YOUR A KING OR A COUNT.........AND IS LUNCH TIME OR DINNER.........AND THERE IS NO PLAC TO SIT DOWN...........WELL YOUR ENTITLE TO SIT WITH THE REST OF THEM FINBALLS........MEANIN NO FOLKZ OR NEUTRONS ARE ALLOWED TO SIT IN THAT TABLE.........MEANIN THAT U ARE ENTITLE TO SIT WITH the REST OF THEM FINBALLS.........MEANIN THAT U HAVE TO SIT WITH the REST OF THEM VICELORDS,STONES,GAYLORDS,FAMILIA STONES,LATIN COUNTS,SAINTS,BISHOPS...........MEANING THAT VICELORDS AND STONES ARE BLACKS...........FAMILIA STONES,LATIN COUNTS,SAINTS,BISHOPS ARE MEXICANS AND GAYLORDS WHICH THEY DON'T EXIST NO MORE ARE WHITES.............SO U SEE THAT'S HOW PRISON POLITICS WORK HERE IN the CHI WORKS............HERE THERE IS NO RACE............U JUST GOT TO NO WHERE TO GO WITH

hey
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by hey » April 17th, 2013, 3:29 pm

I know Im replying to some old shit but every post from this dude King Hollywood is ridiculous. There is race involed just not on Cali's level, atleast from what I see and hear. I've only been to San fran for a short period of time. In county people seperate to there different races but they still stick to the folks people script. Folks, fins, Latin Folks, latin fins. Any race can be in whatever gang. There's different races in different gangs regardless of their name. A bunch of black Latin Kings. Hispanic GD sets. All types of shit. It just depends on how the make up of that hood is. If that hood his mostly latino then that set will be mostly latino. If that hood is predominately black then that set will be mostly black. There isn't any rule that cats follow on the street anymore where some race can't be down.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”