Chicago Gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Chicago Gangs

Unread post by 1111§ » September 6th, 2004, 9:21 am

What do gangs in Chicago wear (which sport teams symbolize a gang,rag styles,legs rolled up etc.)??

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Chicago Gangs

Unread post by FLUID » September 7th, 2004, 12:00 pm

Some quick shit:
LA niggas wear golf hats, we rock 150 hats.
We don't trip off of blue & red rags.
Really niggas barely even draw off of colors no more, mufuckas be wearin any color they want. Even though every mob has a color.
CVLs love them Cinncinati Reds hat with the big ole' C on it.
TVLs be rockin them red Texas Rangers hats with the big ole' T on it.
Damn near every People mob love them black&gold Pittsburgh Pirates hat with the P on it.
Catch the Stones wearin them red St.Louis Cardinals hat with STL on it for Stone Love.
Them 4CHs used to always have on a San Francisco 49ers sweatshirt with the big SF on it for Solid Fours.
The Folks be wearin Houston Astros hats, especially when they came out with that cracked 5 point star BS on it.
A lot of the Brothas like them Milwaukee Brewers hats now that they got the forks droppin on em'.
Sweatpants--Folks--right leg pulled up, People--left leg pulled up.
Hats--the most dangerous thang over here. Niggas be scared to wear hats. Like in LA when the oppositions are comin niggas tuck them rags in, over here niggas turn them hats staight or don't wear them at all cause if they in a mob they gots to cock them to the right or left.

Could go on & on but Imma chill now. And that's just a little of what the blacks be doin. Like Monster said on War Stories. When they be makin these team clothings, they be havin mob symbols on them.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 7th, 2004, 2:37 pm

thanks FLUID

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » September 29th, 2004, 10:34 am

I was at a little clothing store the other day and some of the Moes was up there. And one of em' copped a Cleveland Indians hat with the Indian dude on it. All they was sayin was "Chief this and Chief that" so I imagined they rock them hats cause of Chief Malik.
You'll catch some Brothas wearin Tennesse Titans hats cause they got the forks droppin and 5 point stars all over them.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 20th, 2004, 5:51 pm

When I lived in Chicago, Vicelords used to always wear Blackhawks jerseys.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 29th, 2004, 3:31 pm

Vice Lords wear that grambling university shit because of the black and gold
GDs wear georgetown hoyas and duke
BDs wear duke
I see hella BPS wearing them red philly hats with the 'p' with the 5 point star in the middle of it
MLDs like wearing north carolina gear because of the light blue

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » December 29th, 2004, 5:38 pm

yeah ive seen alot of BD's down south wearing all blue, duke especially, is that cause of the devil or cause its blue?
confused?
going out west tonight ill tell you what i see.

oh yeah.. my boy has this cross on his right arm i believe,,, ive seen alot of other bangers that have similiar tattoo... is this of any significance... its like an out line with a cross inside a cross?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 29th, 2004, 5:57 pm

I ALWAYS USE TO SEE GDS WEARING DUKE SHIT. BDS DON'T WEAR BLUE, THEY SUPPOSE TO BE IN ALL BLACK. THAT DUKE SHIT BE HAVIN THAT DEVIL with THAT BIG ASS PITCHFORK. THAT'S GD SHIT.

THAT GRAMBLING GOT BLACK-N-GOLD BUT IT GOT A BIG ASS "G" ON IT. THE BROTHAS AIN'T GON' FUCK with THAT "G".

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 29th, 2004, 10:10 pm

I see BDs wearing blue all the time.Red too. Ive seen BDs wear green,tan,etc.No Nation from chicago wears a specific color everyday....a BD can wear any color they want,I know the BDs colors and what they mean but i aint gonna put all that on here.I have seen BDs wear duke because of the horns,the blue and the 'D'.BDs dont rep the pitchforks youre right on that they have the gates.Most duke gear I have seen doesnt have a pitchfork,just that devils head with the D.but BDs still have the color blue,the horns and they are still 'Ds' so some of them wear duke.Truth be told alot of niggas dont wear all them team affiliated gear like they used to in the 80s.and even then plugged niggas didnt have to wear team gear or thier colors everyday,it was just more common..Some of the older BDs I know wear slacks,gators,leather coats,slick shit like that.But still you will catch some niggas busting old school team gear.I gave those examples,but that doesnt mean you will see a GD wear georgetown everyday or a BPS wear philly everyday......you know how we do it in the mid .....the way your hat is titled are really the most important sign of affiliation out here.Every Nation has thier colors but that doesnt mean you have to wear them everyday,and it doesnt mean you cant wear colors affiliated with other Nations.You will catch a Vice Lord wearing blue,although blue is not a Vice Lord color.as long as that lord knows his lit,he wont catch any static from the other Lords.and if another Lord did disrespect him because he happened to wear blue that day(which no real VL would) then he would catch a v.Thats just an example that goes for any(chicago based) Nation.

I have also seen VLs wear grambling university gear,most grambling gear emphasizes the tiger not a G....but like I said the color of your clothes really isnt important for niggas that are in Nations from chicago.as long as you know your lit and your plugged you can wear any color you want,and that goes for any Nation.Ive seen Kings wearing blue,GDs wearing gold,MLDs wearing red,Black P Stones wearing blue,etc.

there are plenty of die hard american patriots but that doesnt mean they will wear red,white and blue everyday.Out in cali it might be bogus for a crip to wear red or a blood to wear blue,but it aint like that out here.What WOULD be considered bogus is if you are folks and your broke to the left,or people and broke to the right.Then niggas would trip.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 30th, 2004, 1:11 am

^^^^^AH YEAH, ALL THAT STARTER TEAM SHIT OLD AND NIGGAS BARELY EVEN WEAR THAT SHIT. AND YOU RIGHT ABOUT THE COLOR SITUATION, NIGGAS DON'T DRAW OFF OF COLORS FOR SHIT OVER HERE. I WOULD SAY THE MOES ROCK THEIR TRADITIONAL RED THE MOST OUT OF EVERYBODY. BUT LORDS BE ROCKIN BLUE LIKE A MUFUCKA. AND GDS BE HAVIN BIG RED ASS CARS. THEM LATINOS BE IN THEIR COLORS MORE THAN BLACKS.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 30th, 2004, 2:17 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:Vice Lords wear that grambling university shit because of the black and gold
I thought Vicelords colors were red and black. Did that change?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 30th, 2004, 2:37 am

original colors are black-n-gold. but somewhere down the line adopted red too.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 30th, 2004, 2:42 am

sh*t. i didnt know that. thanks for the info brother.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 9:43 am

red aint no Vice Lord color.....at least not any of the branches that are up here.CVLs,TVLs,UVLs,CIVLs and 4CHs I know for a FACT that thier colors are black & gold.No red.Diffrent branches might have red thou....I think some of the Insanes(IIVL,MIVL) might have black & red.But Cicero Insanes have black & gold.I know hella Lords and 4s and never heard them say thier colors include red,if you ask em they will say ''black & gold''.Black & gold has been VL colors for damn near 50 years,maybe longer.But you will see Lords wearing more red than gold,because they dont make much clothing in gold.Honestly you rarely catch a VL all decked out in gold & black.But this one solid TVL I went to school with used to stay in black & gold damn near everyday.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 30th, 2004, 10:44 am

LIKE I SAID, THE ORINGINAL COLORS ARE BLACK-N-GOLD BUT SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE THEY ADOPTED RED TOO. ALL VL BRANCHES FUCK with RED-BLACK-GOLD. SOME NIGGAS MIGHT FUCK with BLACK-N-GOLD ONLY. BUT THEY FUCK with RED TOO. AND THEY'LL WEAR SOME BLUE TOO.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 10:58 am

they might wear red but it aint in thier lit,its just black & gold.Ive asked a few Lords weather they had red and they all tell me its just ''black & gold''.You see more Lords wearing red because like I said they dont make much clothing in gold.Just like IGs,I know some who you never see wearing pink.But they know thier lit and they know thier colors are pink & black.

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » December 30th, 2004, 11:19 am

To me it seems like u's, t's, and 4's wear more gold and black then the other lords. That's just what I've noticed, but I might be wrong.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 11:34 am

yea buck....of all the VLs/4s I have ever met,and there are alot here,i have never heard them say thier colors consist of red.They all say black & gold.But i aint no Lord and I dont know thier lit so fluid might be correct.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 30th, 2004, 12:43 pm

I just moved back to Chicago at the begining of the month.
I havent seen any VL's yet, but when i used to see them,
they were alsmost always wearing Chicago Blackhawks jerseys, hats shirts, ect. It was funny because one time my cousin and I were in a gas station and we just got back from a blackhawks game. This black guy walked in with a Blackhawks jersey on. I knew he was a VL. my cousin didnt. (he was about 12 at the time). He said to the guy (who was standing in line in front of us) "Are you a Blackhawks fan?"
The guy looked at him and was like "no". LOL

Anyway I always used to see them in Blackhawks gear, and wasn't there some deal with Vicelords and the NIKE symbol? For some reason I remember over hearing some VL saying somthing about the NIKE symbol in a conversation.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 30th, 2004, 3:00 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:they might wear red but it aint in thier lit,its just black & gold.Ive asked a few Lords weather they had red and they all tell me its just ''black & gold''.You see more Lords wearing red because like I said they dont make much clothing in gold.Just like IGs,I know some who you never see wearing pink.But they know thier lit and they know thier colors are pink & black.
RIGHT, THE COLOR RED IS NOT IN THEIR LIT. BUT THEY STARTED FUCKIN with IT LATER ON. DON'T KNOW THE REASON THOUGH, PROBABLY CAUSE THE DISCIPLES HAD BLUE AND THE RED WAS A PEOPLE THANG. OR MAYBE IT WAS CAUSE OF CLOTHING SITUATION. IT'S DEFINITELY SOME BROTHAS THAT STAY ORIGINAL BLACK-N-GOLD THOUGH. ESPECIALLY CAUSE THE MOES STAY IN RED AND LORDS WILL GET CONFUSED with BEING MOES. THE COLOR SHIT CRAZY OVER HERE

BUT YEAH, AIN'T NO IGS IN THE ROCK BUT I CAN IMAGINE ALOT OF THEM NOT FUCKIN with THEIR TRADITIONAL PINK EVERYDAY OR NOT AT ALL.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 3:16 pm

some BPS wear that St Louis gear too,they say the STL means ''STone Love''.Plus its red so the moes dig that too.

GDs rock the Green Bay Packers gear because of the ''G''...esp GDs from wisconsin.

powder

Unread post by powder » January 7th, 2005, 10:16 pm

this 4 corna hustlin right here pimp. solid four till i drop ya feel me

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » January 8th, 2005, 9:45 am

Most Latin Kings in my town wear Laker jerseys

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 16th, 2005, 3:31 am

really, people just wear what ever they want, i have learned that you can't really tell any more, dudes that i fuck with wear hoodies and flight jackets, boots usually AF1's are common, but during the winter, its really fucking cold aruond chicago so colors don't really mean too much. like the neighbor hoods that i go to all the people that i know are known around so there is really no distinction, people randomly get killed over that shit too,,,, mistaken identity, so i guess you get identified by who your with alot of the time.