WHAT CITY DID LATIN KINGS COME FROM?

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 8th, 2008, 9:10 pm

TO THAT PUNX FROM BOSTON -I CAN DROP NAMES AND SISSY LIKE YOU TOO-WHAT-BY SHIT IS RAEL SOLID-IM PUMPIN REAL C-FLUID-DONT HATE CUASE U CANT AND SOMEONE ELSE GOT THE BALLS -U LAMES CANT LAST 2 SECONDS HERE LIKE MY MAN SAID-A [WORD UO FOR THAT ONE MY MAN]-U SAID IT RIGHT-TELL U WHAT-START YOUR OWN GANG-CALL IT A CHICAGO NAME -THEN COME HOLLA-CAUSE ALL U OUT OF TOWN LAMES IZ JUST COPYIN THE REAL SHIT WITHOUT THE REAL BACK AND SUPPORT-[COUSINS AND RELATIVES CANT SAVE U FROM THE NATION -BUSTERS-THAT MEANS IF YOU COUNTIN ON THOSE CONNECTIONS YOU SUNK -CAUSE THAT MAY HELP THEM BUT IF U AINT PLUGGED IN TO THESE ORGANAZATIONS-THEN YOU JUST NOBODY GETTTIN WHATS COMMIN TO NOBODADYS-TALKIN SHIT-SMASH

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 9th, 2008, 4:06 pm

Like I said, come get off any exit in Rockford--Alpine, 11th, S.Main, W.State. Any 1 of em.I'll meet U anywhere. Get a map and peep game.
Let me know when & what time U comin.
What U look like? What U gon b drivin.
I'll fuck yo ass up, U come thru here fuckin with me.
Phony Lord throwin up the 5 with his left hand. U fake & phony

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » February 10th, 2008, 1:27 am

No offense fellas but we're really not here to bang on each other. Take it easy.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 11th, 2008, 9:41 am

FLUID wrote:Like I said, come get off any exit in Rockford--Alpine, 11th, S.Main, W.State. Any 1 of em.I'll meet U anywhere. Get a map and peep game.
Let me know when & what time U comin.
What U look like? What U gon b drivin.
I'll fu-- yo ass up, U come thru here fuckin with me.
Phony Lord throwin up the 5 with his left hand. U fake & phony
FUCKIN FRAUD, THE ROCKFORD BOY TRYING TO SOUND HARD, BUT ROCKFORD AINT HARD AT ALL, YOU HAVE 5 GANGS IN ALL THAT CITY AND SHOOT LIKE ONCE A MONTH AND YET YOU THINK UR TOUGH, ANY ROCKFORD CREW WOULD LAST A SECOND IN CHICAGO THEY WOULD RUN BACK TO ROCKFORD WHEN YOU HEAR THE BULLETS FLY, EVEN THE VICE LORDS AINT RUNNIN DRUG SPOTS THERE SO GIVE IT UP.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 11th, 2008, 9:52 am

Rockford got more than it's share of grimy spots, and it's plenty a places ya don wanna be walkin around in without a sponsor.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 11th, 2008, 6:23 pm

FUCKIN FRAUD, THE ROCKFORD BOY TRYING TO SOUND HARD, BUT ROCKFORD AINT HARD AT ALL, YOU HAVE 5 GANGS IN ALL THAT CITY AND SHOOT LIKE ONCE A MONTH AND YET YOU THINK UR TOUGH, ANY ROCKFORD CREW WOULD LAST A SECOND IN CHICAGO THEY WOULD RUN BACK TO ROCKFORD WHEN YOU HEAR THE BULLETS FLY, EVEN THE VICE LORDS AINT RUNNIN DRUG SPOTS THERE SO GIVE IT UP.[/quote]

Naw bitch. All yall 83rd/Homan Popes got is 5 little members. U and 4 other pussy mufuckas.
And an old school Pope(1969) juss went on the SS Insane Pope Nation thread and pointed that out U little faggot.
A hood with only 5 members and yall from Chicago. That's weak. And funny too :D :D :D

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 11th, 2008, 6:24 pm

FUCKIN FRAUD, THE ROCKFORD BOY TRYING TO SOUND HARD, BUT ROCKFORD AINT HARD AT ALL, YOU HAVE 5 GANGS IN ALL THAT CITY AND SHOOT LIKE ONCE A MONTH AND YET YOU THINK UR TOUGH, ANY ROCKFORD CREW WOULD LAST A SECOND IN CHICAGO THEY WOULD RUN BACK TO ROCKFORD WHEN YOU HEAR THE BULLETS FLY, EVEN THE VICE LORDS AINT RUNNIN DRUG SPOTS THERE SO GIVE IT UP.[/quote]

Naw bitch. All yall 83rd/Homan Popes got is 5 little members. U and 4 other pussy mufuckas.
And an old school Pope(1969) juss went on the SS Insane Pope Nation thread and pointed that out U little faggot.
A hood with only 5 members and yall from Chicago. That's weak. And funny too :D :D :D

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 7:41 pm

u aint gonna do shit rockfordBOY so shut the fuck up and take it as A LOSS-last warning-now get back to web commenntating fore youget split-fuck those exits-whats your name or sqush it-if you wanna get serious let it ride or fuck it -cause you hard heads dont last long-without taking real advice and listen to truth-so rep your shit or get real-done fucking with u-ALMIGHTY

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 7:55 pm

StoneGreaser wrote:Rockford got more than it's share of grimy spots, and it's plenty a places ya don wanna be walkin around in without a sponsor.
-NO DISRESPECT but what u said is probably true about grimy sets but what town dont have em-but really can rockford stand up to a REAL CHI-MOB--SERIOUSLY-IF THEY BANG AND A REAL CHI MOB BANG EM-THEY GONNA TRUCE CAUSE THATS TO MUCH PREASURE/HEAT/THERE OWN MOB GONNA BANISH EM FOR THAT WAR THEY CANT WIN-not about territory-but soldiers-they gonna win that?-hit the wrong cat and your sets finished and your on paper in the joint-orders down to close your set or get annihalated-REAL TALK

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 8:09 pm

not meaning the ALMIGHTY GRAY LORD NATION- these small time sets out the network[rockford]they cant stand without the establihed chi-sets backin em and thats what i mean-so dont bite the hand that feed u -u dont want to get in a war u cant win just on numbers alone-let alone rank and literuture-REAL TALK

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 11th, 2008, 9:05 pm

TEE9big ups for speakin and standing for the truth and these young buster are hard headed-thell get it in the streets or the joint -my peeps are waiting for them there -if they pop yhat weak azz noise there-but big props to u for not just standing by but putting real info into the discussion-peace

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 12th, 2008, 9:59 am

^^^^^I see U still talkin shit, sendin me gay ass private messages and shit. I'm thru with all that woofin. This ain't Illinois Department of Corrections.
Yall then said enough.
Mufuckas dyin ta put in work round nis mufucka

And U sound dumb with some of the shit U said---I'm from Rockford. I don't give a fuck bout no VLs from Chicago-ain't none of em ever did nothin for me. I don't give a fuck bout other VLs from Rockford--few of em' on the radar now.
VL dead on the street, fuck VL, fuck Chicago,& fuck Rockford,Ill State weak period.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 12th, 2008, 10:15 am

U CAN TELL THIS LAMES NEVER BEEN OUT OF TOWN OR PROBALY FROM A BURB THEY SELVES FALSE FLAGGIN MOBS TALKING BOUT LKN STARTED IN BUSH AND HE STAY ON B MORE AND THEN COMMERCIAL NIGGA U WOULD OF BEEN GOTTEN YO ASS POPPED ON THE EAST SIDE WITH THAT BS ..AND IF THERE IS A INSANE POPE ON HERE YOU NEED TO SHOOT UR GREEK SELVES AND EVEN IF YOUS A SOUTH SIDE POPE U LAMER GRIPPEN NUTS ..ROCKFORD GET IT POPPING HARD GO OUT THERE AND GET MERKED SNOOZING EVEN THEM HILL BILLY SDs AND KKANGS WILL PUT IN ONE IN YO DOME

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 12th, 2008, 10:41 am

^^^^^I been askin bout that area too. My peeps told me 87th & Commercial is Dragons on 1 side,Kings,Ambrose,and SGDz on the other side.Counts somewhere around there. Sound like a traditional mexican hood with mexican gangs.
CVLs on 83rd by the Dragons but they black niggas

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 14th, 2008, 1:19 pm

all true-ask about death row!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 14th, 2008, 1:24 pm

dude you slow and stupid aint you-cvl iz a black gang [i aint idot-not hard to find-never said it was a mexican mob-just got respect that you wish u had-and tell bush kings that shit u sayin-geez74-im on the east side aint nobody poopin shit here been here-longer than you been alive rudy poot-

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 15th, 2008, 11:34 am

lordwhizv wrote:dude you slow and stupid aint you-cvl iz a black gang [i aint idot-not hard to find-never said it was a mexican mob-just got respect that you wish u had-and tell bush kings that shit u sayin-geez74-im on the east side aint nobody poopin shit here been here-longer than you been alive rudy poot-
NIGGA PLEASE YEAH U MARRIED TO BARKSDALE SISTER WHAT ELSE IS NEW NIGGA INDIA MARIA IS BANGIN WITH THE STONES? COME ON DUDE RIDE OUT WITH UR BS

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 16th, 2008, 12:01 pm

WeenieLord throwin up the 5 with his left hand braggin bout his wife on a gang site. Go sit yo loverboy ass down. Yo lame ass ain't on shit.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 16th, 2008, 10:38 pm

FLUID wrote:WeenieLord throwin up the 5 with his left hand braggin bout his wife on a gang site. Go sit yo loverboy ass down. Yo lame ass ain't on shit.
-hate it fagott-done with you out of towners- come and see me /ask who the only mex/vice/named whiz/married to barksdale/stay on the east/got big respect-in mixed hood-ill flag it from my left nut and u cant do shit abiut it false rock smoker-im flAGGIN FX13 NOW make me feel it-u young internet gumps need to bang the streets for you fuck with the realCHI-TOWN-AND SORRY ROCKFORDDONT COUNTreal and done

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 16th, 2008, 10:44 pm

FLUID wrote:WeenieLord throwin up the 5 with his left hand braggin bout his wife on a gang site. Go sit yo loverboy ass down. Yo lame ass ain't on shit.
-hommie aint got no friends?-leave it alone you cant touch this -go on about yours-lets forum-i got a wife /girlfriend /yours-who knows -[ i collect in rock smoking town all the time]-aint shit -i deliever the mail -whats true? get grown NIGGER!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 17th, 2008, 11:45 am

another stupid post-[that last shit was wack]look internet banging is for lames so im done with that BS-hey i was wrong and ill admit it [after i reread some of that shit i posted it made me laugh-shit was so stupid-every body should be able to post there opinons weather someone agress or dislikes it -without harassment-or internet banging [knowlage should overcome prejudice-i believe on this forum-so once again to those ive offeneded previously-my humblest appologys-cause i think this sort of chat banging is for lames-and i know i should be more grown than that

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » February 18th, 2008, 3:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: damn

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 18th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Damn, whiz is throwing up 5 & 13. Plus he talks a gang of smack, like he even said nigger. How is he not banned? I don't even know what they do to take care of this site. I see fools get away with a gang of crap now, but now I can't even go into VIP now & I don't even do anything wrong much at all.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 19th, 2008, 11:26 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Damn, whiz is throwing up 5 & 13. Plus he talks a gang of smack, like he even said nigger. How is he not banned? I don't even know what they do to take care of this site. I see fools get away with a gang of crap now, but now I can't even go into VIP now & I don't even do anything wrong much at all.
look ive seen and and had cats say alot of shit like that to me on my post also just thought a was defending my self with fire and also wondered why tose cats werent banned ? then i realized that cant just continue down the same negative road with negative comments going nowhere with a combatant-who does not want to agree no matter whats true and how much you prove it -all in all -i say leave anothers buisness to them and watch tour own posts-why call for some one else bannishment -especially when it dosent concern u one way or another-ITS CALLED DONT HATE-ON ANOTHERjust protect your own and stay cool-peace

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 19th, 2008, 11:32 am

ohthurtywon wrote:
lordwhizv wrote:another stupid post-[that last shit was wack]look internet banging is for lames so im done with that BS-hey i was wrong and ill admit it [after i reread some of that shit i posted it made me laugh-shit was so stupid-every body should be able to post there opinons weather someone agress or dislikes it -without harassment-or internet banging [knowlage should overcome prejudice-i believe on this forum-so once again to those ive offeneded previously-my humblest appologys-cause i think this sort of chat banging is for lames-and i know i should be more grown than that
Moms must have found out.
pretty funny-no but i did realize that just poppin off was going nowhere and particulary very wise-ive done my share of bangging and am done with that-this should be a forum forr all opinions no matter if one agress or not all voice should be heard and respected unless this becomes a outlet for inertnet bangging and hate provoking shit talk-which ive contributed to myself in the past but would like to think that was a mistake ivelearned from and hope to not repeat-peace

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 21st, 2008, 9:48 am

lordwhizv wrote:
-hommie aint got no friends?-leave it alone you cant touch this -go on about yours-lets forum-i got a wife /girlfriend /yours-who knows -[ i collect in rock smoking town all the time]-aint shit -i deliever the mail -whats true? get grown NIGGER!!!
This mufucka called me a nigger but got a black bitch for a wife. Plus he claim a black mob.
U juss a dumb ass confused spic.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 21st, 2008, 10:53 am

Almighty Black & Gold fa real. Black is the color of my skin, Gold is what I'm worth.--
Too bad U can't say that mufucka.
Probably ain't no real Lord no way, especially how U bogusly threw that 5 up.
Bet U ain't got no VL tats on yo body--no cane,no5point,no playboy bunny,no champagne glass,nothin. Bet U ain't got no VL patnas doin hard time in Statesville,Pontiac,Menard, Shawnee,anywhere in the Ill.
Bet U ain't been thru the real VL struggle and had to fight with other VLs.
But fuck VL. VL dead now--I don't give a fuck where U from-- Brothas don't love the mob no mo. They only love bitches,money,drugs,& weed.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 21st, 2008, 9:54 pm

FLUID wrote:Almighty Black & Gold fa real. Black is the color of my skin, Gold is what I'm worth.--
Too bad U can't say that mufucka.
Probably ain't no real Lord no way, especially how U bogusly threw that 5 up.
Bet U ain't got no VL tats on yo body--no cane,no5point,no playboy bunny,no champagne glass,nothin. Bet U ain't got no VL patnas doin hard time in Statesville,Pontiac,Menard, Shawnee,anywhere in the Ill.
Bet U ain't been thru the real VL struggle and had to fight with other VLs.
But fu-- VL. VL dead now--I don't give a fu-- where U from-- Brothas don't love the mob no mo. They only love women,money,drugs,& weed.
bet you wont listen-or learn till you old enough or have to -cuse right now you refuse -cause the only thing im bettin on is u aint got no future choppin like you do and chill with the bitches thrown around -future-make sure u have one -peace

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 21st, 2008, 10:40 pm

oh 1 more thing -bet U WRONG ON ALL THAT -EVERYTHING YOU POSTED but you seem to know it all- keep on -doin what u do -wish u peace and success-but most of all happiness my young brother-live a long strong life-then when you there holla-peace

12AVE74STGEEZ

Re: WHAT CITY DID LATIN KINGS COME FROM?

Unread post by 12AVE74STGEEZ » February 24th, 2008, 5:40 pm

MICK wrote:Okay, I always thought they were from Chicago. But now Im hearin people sayin New York. Ive heard others say L.A. but i know thats bullsh*t. WHAT CITY DID THE LATIN KINGS COME FROM?
NIKKA NY???? WTF U ON KINGS FROM the CHI UP IN HUMBOLDT PARK THEM NY KINGS AINT START TILL LIKE LATES 80S OR EARLY 90S THAT NIKKA KING PAPA OR SUMS SHYT WAS FROM NY THO

SLICK P

Re: WHAT CITY DID LATIN KINGS COME FROM?

Unread post by SLICK P » March 5th, 2008, 6:04 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:there were LKs in Milwaukee before they were in NYC.Anyone who knows anything about the LKs knows they started in Chicago.
they were started in Humboldt PaRK. plain and simple. CHI TOWN.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » March 9th, 2008, 12:35 am

they were started on the strees of chi where?-debatable-fact-chi-town-quit watchin t.v.-for your 911-son-