WHAT CITY DID LATIN KINGS COME FROM?

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 21st, 2008, 1:09 pm

LK's were started in Chiacgo by NY Puerto Ricans that had moved there in the early 60's. There's some evidence they brought the gang identity with them from NY or that they had been Egyptian Kings, a NY gang from the 50's - early 60's, and changed the name to Latin Kings to show ethnic pride.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 21st, 2008, 4:16 pm

Silencioso wrote:LK's were started in Chiacgo by NY Puerto Ricans that had moved there in the early 60's. There's some evidence they brought the gang identity with them from NY or that they had been Egyptian Kings, a NY gang from the 50's - early 60's, and changed the name to Latin Kings to show ethnic pride.
totaly untrue-myfamilys been in the same neiborhood since 1915- in the 50s the latin kings were a gang called bush latin kings-now still around as bush boys-lk-the originaters-all ths shit from ny andpuerto ricans started it is BS period -i and peole i know were there and still are not reading shit from a web post or 2nd and 3 acounts from books by authors who never seen the places they write about if u dont live in chicago -or have never been to the south side u shouldt repl cause u dont know what your talkin about- come out here and find out youre self

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 22nd, 2008, 12:13 pm

The Latin Kings Speak.
Talk by a Latin King Leader March 28, 2002

complete text

More on Latino Gangs in Chicago
Back to gangresearch.net

How the Latin Kings Started

The Latin Kings were a small organization when they first started and there were nothing but street gangs in the city of Chicago in the 1950’s but people only concentrate about the blacks and the Latinos because it was during the civil rights movement and that’s the focus. But at the same time there were a lot of Polish gangs, and Jewish gangs. A variety, a variety of gangs all over the city. The difference is that the Caucasian groups of the gangs were already set on the track of being politicians, commissioners, police officers and everything. We were set on a track of poverty. We’re not gonna get all this shit. The Humboldt Park community used to be a very strong and thriving Jewish community. It had maybe about 75 Jewish temples in the Humboldt Park community. You walk into Humboldt Park now and you won’t find one at all. Because when the Latinos were moved out of Lincoln Park into Humboldt Park the Jewish community so whoa hang on, what the fuck just happened. You know?

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 22nd, 2008, 12:18 pm

I worked with Rising up Angry in the late sixties, early seventies, and met quite a few Kings, partied with them, like that. Spent some time on Nation Tier in CCJ in 75, celled with a King from the Motherland. Point is, I knew a LOT of Kings from all over the city. That said, all the Kings I knew from the Motherland were PR's, and I never heard a word about Kings comin from Nueve York. Now, Cha Cha Jimenez, he usedta talk all that shit about the Young Lords being out NY, and I guess that's where his political base was, but I never heard it about the LK.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » January 30th, 2008, 12:47 pm

LKs started out in chi-town in Humbolt Park in the early 1960's. Read somwhere theres round 25,000 members today.
New York LKs formed in the mid 1980's when one of the chicago members(cant rememba the name right now) went to jail in NY n formed a new chapiter thur. A few yearz later sum of the members served they time n were out of the street n the gang grew from thurr on.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » January 30th, 2008, 12:48 pm

Just checkd n the g who started the LKs in New York is named Luis Felipe.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 2:05 am

quit readin shit and listen to the cats that are really here-KINGS STARED IN CHI-BUSH NATION--PERIOD-not ricans mexicanos-wanna find out come on down!

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 1st, 2008, 3:26 pm

Yeah I thought the Ricans in Humbodlt Park/Chicago started the Latin Kings,Spanish Cobras,Imperial Gangstas, MLDz, and other little mobs.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 1st, 2008, 3:27 pm

Yeah I thought the Ricans in Humbodlt Park/Chicago started the Latin Kings,Spanish Cobras,Imperial Gangstas, MLDz, and other little mobs.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 1st, 2008, 10:22 pm

FLUID wrote:Yeah I thought the Ricans in Humbodlt Park/Chicago started the Latin Kings,Spanish Cobras,Imperial Gangstas, MLDz, and other little mobs.
-wrong homie -dont let young fools spin ya-those all mexican cliques-

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 1st, 2008, 10:57 pm

MLD and Cobras is mostly Boricua. What you mean? And LK is Mexican/Boricua. It aint start on no 83rd.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 1st, 2008, 11:38 pm

u know that how -u was there?-puro ricans got a small area out here this town aint new york -there aint puerto ricans in every hoo only one -like in l.a-they got humbolt park and thats that mexicans are all over the city -learn yo shit fo u start talkin to the world yongin-back of the yards/bush/pilson /little village/logan square/east side/calumet park/morgan park/cicero/soth chicago/uptown/bucktown/gage parkroseland ect...are mexican hoods-prs have one hood -again nuff said and yeahKINGS WAS STARTED ON83RD BY MEXICANS WHO VASTLY OUTNUMBER THE PRS IN YHRE NATION HERE AND BY JUST SHERR NUMBERS LIVING IN THE CHI-SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE -get over it -poseuer

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 1st, 2008, 11:45 pm

u act like prs are every wher in chi -they on norh ave and thats wher the majority stay [go to clemente high]-i live in south c-another mex hood iz sourh deering-forgot to mention that in last post-i now of 2 pr familys in my hood none in south derring and few if any ion eastside or cal prk area-shawty u trippin with that garbage u stay on the north side- shit iz small compared to the south side come out here and see for u flap your chops -no prs after north ave not in any big numbers anyway

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 2nd, 2008, 12:33 pm

As far as I know, these are the ethnic origins of Chicago Latino gangs:

Started by Puerto Ricans: ISC, MLD, IG, OA, SL, IUK, IDR, LE, LL, LJ, PR/FS, MCB, YLOC, YLOD.

Started by Mexicans: TS, 22, Az, B, LRZ, LSouls, LStones, LD, SGD, Brazers, LB, LP, SVL, LA,CK, AS, IGB.

Started by whites, became Latino majority: SD, Saints, LC, AV, ID2, SCR.

Started by blacks, became Latino majority: IIVL.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 3rd, 2008, 11:30 am

lordwhizv wrote:
FLUID wrote:Yeah I thought the Ricans in Humbodlt Park/Chicago started the Latin Kings,Spanish Cobras,Imperial Gangstas, MLDz, and other little mobs.
Naw ain't nobody foolin me. LKS, SCs,IGZ,MLDz are Puerto Rican mobs-Humboldt Park
I didn't even know Chicago had mexican MLDz,Cobras,or IGz
Chicago got over 100,000 peurto ricans livin there. That's a lot.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 3rd, 2008, 11:45 am

Silencioso wrote:As far as I know, these are the ethnic origins of Chicago Latino gangs:

Started by Puerto Ricans: ISC, MLD, IG, OA, SL, IUK, IDR, LE, LL, LJ, PR/FS, MCB, YLOC, YLOD.

Started by Mexicans: TS, 22, Az, B, LRZ, LSouls, LStones, LD, SGD, Brazers, LB, LP, SVL, LA,CK, AS, IGB.

Started by whites, became Latino majority: SD, Saints, LC, AV, ID2, SCR.

Started by blacks, became Latino majority: IIVL.
The Double I's & CIVLs on the WS Chi are black niggas. The latino IIVLs U talkin bout are from Joliet(SW suburb). No latino IIVLs in the City.
Mexicans in Chicago then started up some weak gangs compared to them Rican mobs

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 3rd, 2008, 2:51 pm

I think there's some Latino IIVL on the far North Side of Chicago.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 4th, 2008, 3:28 pm

FLUID wrote:
lordwhizv wrote:
Naw ain't nobody foolin me. LKS, SCs,IGZ,MLDz are Puerto Rican mobs-Humboldt Park
do u know how big-humbolt park iz -not big as-one mexican neiborhood[back of the yards]-thats where most of the prs in the city live-on noth ave-mex got latin dragons/latin counts latin kings -ect-this shit like humbolt park iz only place in chicago got kings iz BS-that hood dont even have the biggest king set-try liitle village-pilson-all the far west side from18th st-to mt greenwood on 101st st- humbolt park iz tiny compared to that-what divison to western?and them gangs are not city wide-mlds/igs/spanish cobras-ect -and 100.000-mexicans got that many undocumented workers alone every thing south of-north- ave iz mexicano -[thats 3/4-of all chicago?-]gangs-dont speak in rocktown bout MY CITY-like u here AND DONT KNOW- same for u lames on the north side -u dont ever come out south cause most of you north siders-too scared anyway-or you woulnt know the deal-norh sider wheres london town?/terror town? bush nation? lake side? circon city?-south deering? slag valley? ever heard of these hoods?and thats just a fraction of the south esat side only-get real shawtys to this ALMIGHTY

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 4th, 2008, 3:33 pm

THEY AINT NO MEXICAN VICE LORD MOBS-CEPT SVLS AND THEY AINT FUULY PLUGED IN -IM A REAL CVLand not black-just proved my shit from back in the day-till tomorrow-busters-YA DIG-never challenged-just repected!!!

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 5th, 2008, 9:40 am

FLUID wrote:
lordwhizv wrote:
ALRIGHT WE CAN TALK ABOUT GANGS IN THE EARLY 1900´S BUT ITS ABOUT WHOS RUNNIN THE STREETS NOW, SO THE PAST AINT SHIT, YEAH MLD, IG´S ,ISC´S,LK´S WERE STARTED BY RICANS BUT THE THING IS THE RICANS MOVED OUT OF THE NEIGHBOURHOODS , THERES BARELY RICANS IN CHICAGO ONLY SOME IN HUMBOLTD PARK, SO NOW THE SOLDIERS OF IG´S MLD´S ISC´S ARE MEXICANS THERE MIGHT BE ONE OR 2 RICANS AND SOME OLD SCHOOL RICAN LEADER BUT MLD AND ISC IS A MEXICAN MOB. EVEN LATIN KINGS , ONLY LATIN KINGS THAT HAVE MANY RICANS AS SOLDIERS IS THE LATIN KINGS IN NEW YORK.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 5th, 2008, 3:03 pm

Tee9 wrote:
FLUID wrote:
lordwhizv wrote:
ALRIGHT WE CAN TALK ABOUT GANGS IN THE EARLY 1900´S BUT ITS ABOUT WHOS RUNNIN THE STREETS NOW, SO THE PAST AINT SHIT, YEAH MLD, IG´S ,ISC´S,LK´S WERE STARTED BY RICANS BUT THE THING IS THE RICANS MOVED OUT OF THE NEIGHBOURHOODS , THERES BARELY RICANS IN CHICAGO ONLY SOME IN HUMBOLTD PARK, SO NOW THE SOLDIERS OF IG´S MLD´S ISC´S ARE MEXICANS THERE MIGHT BE ONE OR 2 RICANS AND SOME OLD SCHOOL RICAN LEADER BUT MLD AND ISC IS A MEXICAN MOB. EVEN LATIN KINGS , ONLY LATIN KINGS THAT HAVE MANY RICANS AS SOLDIERS IS THE LATIN KINGS IN NEW YORK.
--thanks for letting the truth be known

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 6th, 2008, 10:38 am

@at Lordwhiz--U ain't gotta come at me with that lame/Rockford shit. Chicago got hella phoney mufuckas up there.
I was juss sayin the Ricans in Chi started the LKs. Not Bush. U from Chicago and didn't even know that basic shit.
I know bout the SEside. My peeps been stayin on 69th&Crandon in BDC over 20 years. I know a lot of the 4's and they history. PaxTown too.
And yo ya-dig bogus as hell. I can't even stand ta look at the shit. VL Brothas don't throw up the 5 with they left hand and U should know that. That's bad representation right there. And U been in this shit since 82'?????

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 6th, 2008, 4:32 pm

FLUID wrote:@at Lordwhiz--U ain't gotta come at me with that lame/Rockford shit. Chicago got hella phoney mufuckas up there.
I was juss sayin the Ricans in Chi started the LKs. Not Bush. U from Chicago and didn't even know that basic shit.
I know bout the SEside. My peeps been stayin on 69th&Crandon in BDC over 20 years. I know a lot of the 4's and they history. PaxTown too.
And yo ya-dig bogus as hell. I can't even stand ta look at the shit. VL Brothas don't throw up the 5 with they left hand and U should know that. That's bad representation right there. And U been in this shit since 82'?????
-u straight punx-69th and crandon-aint the east side buster i live on 87th and baltimore-thats east side punx step up folks booty-up in hoe town fuck rockford -yall get smahed -talkin like u can handle chicago U BITTCH-SHUT THE FUCK UP FORE U GET IDENTIFIED --ibeen livin here longer tnan your faggot azz been alive-show respectfore bush nation go on 69yj and crandon and hunt your bitch azz down-or u stay in punk azz rockford were the fuck iz that any way-close to milwaukee-u punx-come tell me that prs starded this dshit you and all 10of you 5th graders -ill run thru rockford so fast it will be called pebbleton when the LORDS are thru -WITH MY KING BROTHERS AT MY SIDE-FAGGOT69AND 87TH A GOOD 20BLOCKS -GET SUM

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 6th, 2008, 4:49 pm

MOTHER FUCKER QUESTION MY LOYALTY TO MY NATION I LL STRAIGHTEN YOUR FAQGOOT AZZ OUT-YHAT SHIT IZ ALONSO AVATAR-ILL THROW IT UP WITH THE RIGHT AND CRASCK YOUR ROCKFORD GAY ASS WITH MY LEFT U FOLKS AZZ DICK SUCKER-IF I EVER IDENTIFY YOUR AZZ ITS ON FROM HERE TO CALIFORNIA AND BACK-U NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP-WHERE U AT -TELL ME YOUR ADDRESS BE TO SEE U HOE-WHATS YOUR I.M-W3HATS YOUR PHON4E # GANGSTER -COME ON GROW SUM BALLS PUNX-69TH AND CRANDON-WHERE TEAR THE WHOLE STRIP UP TILL I GET MINE -WHAT!!!!-BUSTER AZZ BOSS PIMPS AINT GONNA DO SHIT FUCK FOSTER PARK TOO-IM A LORD BITCH-STAY UNDER YOUR BED -WE REALLY DO SHIT OUT HERE NOT GET DRUNK AND CHAT ABOUT IT!!!!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 6th, 2008, 5:01 pm

FUCK A BD-IM MARIED TO DAVID BARKSDALE COUSIN BITCH AND IM A KNOWN VICE LORD PUNX-THEY CANT TOUCH ME CXAN U-GET SUM WHERE U AT -ILL ROLL TO ROCKFORD TONIGHT BITCH-LET U FELL WHAT THE DIFERANCE BETWEEN ROCKFOR AND CHI-TOWN ALL ABOUT BOY-IM ON 87 TH AND COMMERCIIAL -1 QUICK CALL TO DEATH ROW AND MY APACHE STONE BROS-/AND BUSH NATION AND YOUR WHOLE BLOCK GONE SHIT THE ONE NEXT-TO YOU TOO-FUCK WHO MONITERIN THIS WHATS YOUR REAL NAME COWARD-IM GREG FROM SOUTH C-ASK SOMEBODY-AND GET SUM-NOW WHATS YIURS COWARD TALK SUM MORE SHIT-ALMIGHTYCONSERVITVE VICE LORD NATION-FUCK THE REST AND ROCKFORD KINGS AND WHATEVER BS BLOCK U CLAIM-YOUR SHIT AINT EVEN A GANG -MAKE OUR MONEY FOR U GET TOOK OUTTA HERE-SIISY-JOIN A GANG FORE U SPEAK -IF I CATCH U IN THE COUNTY OR THE JOINT AZZ IS MINE!!!@!!!!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 6th, 2008, 5:08 pm

IF U THINK THE 4S CAN HELP BE MY GUEST-THIS AINT PAXTOWN-THIS SOUTH C-AINT NO 4 OUT HERE AINT NO 4 ON STRENGTH OUTSIADE OF LARIMEE-BITCH PLUS I KNOW THEM ALL OUT SOUTH BOY-GET SUM

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 6th, 2008, 5:13 pm

WHERE U AT ROCKHEAD-callin the man or your uncle with that old azz quete-se-savas que -me varios also from florencia-trese-y-que cabron-mi varrio es primento-from cali to the east no PEACE

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 7th, 2008, 12:38 am

Mufucka U out yo rabbit ass mind.
I'm stay on one.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 8th, 2008, 9:35 am

FUCK UP THAT ROCKFORD BOY , LORD ! PUNK ASS NIGGER FROM ROCKFORD, YOULL LAST 2 SECONDS IN ANY HOOD , ROCKFORD AINT SHIT , TALKIN SHIT EVEN ABOUT UR NATION, THEM ROCKFORD MOTHERFUCKERS DONT EVEN COUNT.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 8th, 2008, 12:19 pm

^^^^^Fuck both of yall mufuckas. Woofin ass Chicago lames
I was gon slide down I-90 real quick and hit the 80's up and let off shots at anybody hangin out on these blocks yall claimin. But I know yall ain't out cause of all the snow,plus I might not hit my target.
I really ain't tryna be on that shit cause of some computer beef. But yall hoes keep jibber jabberin yall jaws too fuckin much. Talkin all this shit bout shootin me and shit.
Yall really wanna see me?? I'll meet yall off any exit in Rockford.
Bring yall asses on, show yall what this Rockford like.
Let me know what time yall comin. All talkin is through

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 8th, 2008, 8:24 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:
FLUID wrote:^^^^^fu-- both of yall mufuckas. Woofin ass Chicago lames
I was gon slide down I-90 real quick and hit the 80's up and let off shots at anybody hangin out on these blocks yall claimin. But I know yall ain't out cause of all the snow,plus I might not hit my target.
I really ain't tryna be on that shit cause of some computer beef. But yall hoes keep jibber jabberin yall jaws too fuckin much. Talkin all this shit bout shootin me and shit.
Fluid dont even stoop to that bruh. I read duke said he was in the car since '82 which means he is up there in age. That right there and the fact dude can barely spell being that old seem like a lost cause. So gangsta but he dropping names online. Dont waste ya time bruh duke aint coming to see you and is living a 2nd childhood. lmfao nigga just exposed himself. Gotta go west coast on this one..... MARK!! :lol:
ican spell u are a BOSTON BITCH GOOD ENOUGH-u lames aint shit-fuck u and i will see you fuck a rockford exit bitch you and your boyfrirnd can wait at your mamma s house just give me the adress faggot-GO GIANTS-NO UNDEAFEATED HERE-NOCELTIC TITTLE AND FUCK THE RED SOX AND YOUR LAME AZZ TOO

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 8th, 2008, 8:55 pm

FLUID wrote:^^^^^fu-- both of yall mufuckas. Woofin ass Chicago lames
-just let me know when and where chavala-azz colo-im on 87th and commercial ave under the wall says ROCKFORD-FLUID KILLA-ask somebody here ill be waitin-or shut the fuck up-u live in rockford? where the fuck iz that ?or iz that what u smokin cluck!!!!-u sound like a teenager ill whip your azz then sell u to the highest bidder-GUMP-I AINT SHOOTIN NOBODY -punx get the pumpkin head ya dig!!!!-u want to learn the hard way or-pay attention to your elders that live here and know-choice iz yours-dont get juiced by putos that cant back it-WANNA TEST-just say the block-and we can test ese-i told u mine riddah-GET SUM OR COOL OUT-ICAN STILL GET OUT AT YOU IF THATS WHAT U WANT -LET ME KNOW ROCKHEAD-just tell me the address ot block or chale-and take it for what is worth-ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE NOBODY BUT ALMIGHTY-