L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 8th, 2007, 6:34 pm

CHAVA_G25 wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:Well the CHI gangs would bring the crazy ass Puerto Ricans niggas with them if it was LA VS CHI. And I dunno if LA knows how they get down or seen them motherfuckers before. We've seen Mexicans, blacks, Asians, Assyrians, whites, Ricans you name it over here, nothing would really surprise us. And they not gonna be on that black vs mexican shit all the way so the CHI gangs would smash on LA by mobbing up regardless of race.
Chicago might have alot of race diversity but that dont mean shit chicago dosent even have half the gangmembers LA has so shut the #%@& up cuse LA will smash chicago
LOL@THIS ...WE NEVER GOT MEDIA ATTENTION BECAUSE WE WONT ALLOW NONE!! U GET ON CAMERA U GET POPPED THATS THE MOTTO BITCHES

RASKAL

Unread post by RASKAL » December 8th, 2007, 8:17 pm

LMAO MOTHA FUCKERZ ACTIN LIKE NOBODY HAZ FILMED ANYTHING IN CHICAGO LMMFAO L.A. WOULD DESTROY CHITCAGO

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 9th, 2007, 12:40 am

MAN I JUST WONDER IF I GO TO CHICAGO HOW THEY TREAT ME ESPECIALLY I BE LIKE IM PIRU. I WONDER IF THEY TRY ME. ESPECIALLY IF I HAD WENT TO THE PEN UP THERE

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 9th, 2007, 12:48 pm

The Chicago PD released a book recently with info on Chicago gangs. It said there were 100,000 gangmembers in the greater Chicago area. That's pretty close to L.A. County - probably 120,000 or so. LA and Chicago are pretty even when it comes to gangbanging.

***UEMujahid

Unread post by ***UEMujahid » December 9th, 2007, 1:41 pm

relo wrote:MAN I JUST WONDER IF I GO TO CHICAGO HOW THEY TREAT ME ESPECIALLY I BE LIKE IM PIRU. I WONDER IF THEY TRY ME. ESPECIALLY IF I HAD WENT TO THE PEN UP THERE
You'd better have good people holding you down on yo books. Cuz ain't nobody giving you shit, not even shower shoes, unless they a neutron who cool with you. You couldn't sit at designated tables, and if the neutrons is short, then you short. Don't piss nobody off, niggas will hit you up quick and not think twice. Other than that, you would be cool as long as you cool and don't get outta yo body, EVER. And pray that nobody ever gets on BS with you that's plugged in with a demo. That's in the joint doe. On the streets, ain't nobody gonna care what the fuck you do as long as you ain't tossin up gang signs and being all flamboyant, looking for trouble. If the question ever does surface, as long as you let niggas know you ain't from Chicago, you prolly gonna get a pass.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 9th, 2007, 3:57 pm

***UEMujahid wrote:
relo wrote:MAN I JUST WONDER IF I GO TO CHICAGO HOW THEY TREAT ME ESPECIALLY I BE LIKE IM PIRU. I WONDER IF THEY TRY ME. ESPECIALLY IF I HAD WENT TO THE PEN UP THERE
You'd better have good people holding you down on yo books. because ain't nobody giving you shit, not even shower shoes, unless they a neutron who cool with you. You couldn't sit at designated tables, and if the neutrons is short, then you short. Don't piss nobody off, niggas will hit you up quick and not think twice. Other than that, you would be cool as long as you cool and don't get outta yo body, EVER. And pray that nobody ever gets on BS with you that's plugged in with a demo. That's in the joint doe. On the streets, ain't nobody gonna care what the fu-- you do as long as you ain't tossin up gang signs and being all flamboyant, looking for trouble. If the question ever does surface, as long as you let niggas know you ain't from Chicago, you prolly gonna get a pass.
SHIT LORD ILL TREAT THAT NIGGA JUST TO GIVE HIM A WARM WELCOME :lol: LIKE BITCH GET SOME smile_angry.gif :D :mrgreen:

***UEMujahid

Unread post by ***UEMujahid » December 9th, 2007, 5:21 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
***UEMujahid wrote:
You'd better have good people holding you down on yo books. because ain't nobody giving you shit, not even shower shoes, unless they a neutron who cool with you. You couldn't sit at designated tables, and if the neutrons is short, then you short. Don't piss nobody off, niggas will hit you up quick and not think twice. Other than that, you would be cool as long as you cool and don't get outta yo body, EVER. And pray that nobody ever gets on BS with you that's plugged in with a demo. That's in the joint doe. On the streets, ain't nobody gonna care what the fu-- you do as long as you ain't tossin up gang signs and being all flamboyant, looking for trouble. If the question ever does surface, as long as you let niggas know you ain't from Chicago, you prolly gonna get a pass.
SHIT LORD ILL TREAT THAT NIGGA JUST TO GIVE HIM A WARM WELCOME :lol: LIKE BITCH GET SOME smile_angry.gif :D :mrgreen:
that nigga musta missed a prayer one night then..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 9th, 2007, 9:27 pm

NA I WOULDNT NEVA ACT FLAMBOYANT IN A PLACE IM NOT FROM WELL I DNT EVEN ACT LIKE THAT HOME. LESS ME AND MY NIGGAS ON THE WAY TO THE PARTY AND CRUNK THROWIN UP OUR SETS AND SHIT BOUT DOWN HERE BLOODS AND PIRUS DEEP. BUT THE FOLKS DEEP TOO BUT I SAY IT MORE FOLKS THO. MAN THAT EVEN IF I GO TO KALI IM GOIN BE CHILLIN AND BEING MY SELF NIGGAS ASK ME IM TELL THEM

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

Unread post by perongregory » December 9th, 2007, 9:48 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
rocstar wrote:
MICK wrote:
rocstar wrote:Just on "gang related murders", LA is entirely by itself, thats the reason Crips and Bloods get more national attention than everyone else, they took the violence to another level, everyone else followed
Chicago didnt follow anybody brother. There arent crips or bloods here. We have our own gangs. Our gangs have been here for a LONG time, we arent following anybody. The only reason crips and bloods are covered in the media is because your in California. The media capital.
Arnold Shwartzaneger blows his nose and the rest of us will hear about it.
California's news is always heard in every state.
You'se guys have Hollywood. And LA is the media capital of America.
I didnt mean Chicago or any other place for that matter followed LA in terms of Crips and Bloods, I aint into the whos tougher or were better shit thats ignorant. LA is the first place that the violence reached the type of levels that are common now. Not that Chi or anywhere else hadnt already been banging, then actual LA gang members started going throughout the country tearing up shit and the locals started emulating. It was already gangs in LA before the bloods and crips and they never got national exposure, the main reason is because the level of violence that was brought to the game and how it was affecting gang members and non gang members alike

WAY BEFORE THEM NIGGAS STARTED MERKING EACH OTHER OVER COLORS THE CHI WAS ALREADY ON IT DEEP ..AND WE NEVER HAD NO HOE ASS TREATIES!!
so what you call all that these group of gangs are gonna be called the folks and we dont fight each other, and these group of gangs is gonna be called peoples and we dont fight each other. Get off the BS homeboy. LA is known because we had a distinct style, were ignorant when it came to violence, and were the first to have muthafuckas bangin till the wheels fall off -meanin puttin niggas in the dirt non-stop, not makin money, and sayin prayers and all that other shit. respect to chi, but yall niggas some haters.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 10th, 2007, 5:43 am

when I say not making money I mean niggas not saying im in gang but im usin that shit as a title to hustle, im talkin bout gangbangers that bang, not bang part time.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 10th, 2007, 9:02 am

YALL WELCOME TO VISIT THE CHI I KNOW L.A GETS DOWN DOGG AINT NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT WE GOT MEMBERS FROM L.A GANGS WHO MOVED OUT HERE AND FLIPPED OUT HERE THEY WAS SOUTH SIDERS FROM EAST LOS AND THEM BROTHERS ALWAYS TELLING US THAT IT AINT NOTHING LIKE THE CHI ...WE BOTH GOT LOVE FOR OUR CITY SO WE BOTH GONNA GO HARD FOR THIS DISCUSSION

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » December 13th, 2007, 7:05 am

I DONT THINK LA WAS WORST AT FIRST, CAUSE CHICAGO IN THE LATE 60´S AND 70´S WAS WORST IN AMERICA SHOOTINGS IN EVERY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND WHILE THE CRIPS WERE WEARIN BLACK PANTHER FASHION , HOOVER AND GD´S WERE DEALING COCAINE AND HEROIN, VICE LORDS WERE OPERATING BUSINESS, SO CHICAGO GANGS WAS THE MOST RAW, BUT IN THE LATE 70´S IT COOLED DOWN AND THE HOMICIDES WENT DOWN, MUCH LIKE LOS ANGELES NOW IS CALMIN DOWN AND THERES NO LEVEL OF VIOLENCE LIKE IN THE LATE 80´S AND EARLY 90´S.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 14th, 2007, 2:06 pm

SHIT STILL UGLY IN THE CHI EVEN WITH ALL THEM DAMN CAMERAS AND BROTHERS GETTING DEPORTED SHIT IS STILL UGLY STILL CLOCKING MURDERS

whizv93

Unread post by whizv93 » January 13th, 2008, 2:53 pm

i was rased in califas till 15years old-moved to chicago in 82-soon joined avln-im mexicano one of the first to join the nation and be recogonized all over the city [been thru the wars in the days]-traveled with universals-and elites-comprende-was chief enforcer-chi iz rough-but before that i was florencia trese -my nation is AVLN[C-FLUID]-but me vatio iz primeto-florencia 13 y-que- i say the winner is---TIE-DRAW-both run thier part of the world

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 19th, 2008, 4:10 pm

whiz93 u sound like lordwhizv-could it be me-iz it u john wayne-iz it me-[full metal jacket] 4 all u lames -but dats right what hes sayin dig it!!

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 24th, 2008, 10:14 am

ITS THE MOMENT FOR US CHI TOWN G´S TO TAKE OVER, CAUSE LOS ANGELES GANGS ARE AT THEY WEAKEST MOMENT, THERE ARE LIKE 250 HOMICIDES IN ALL LA, I RECOGNIZE LA GANGS WAS STRONG IN THE LATE 80´S EARLY 90´S BUT NOW THEY AINT, AND WE KEEP GROWIN. CHICAGO GANGS ARE ORGANIZED THERES A OVERSEER BUT IN LOS ANGELES THE LEADER IS HANGIN IN THE STREET :lol: :lol: :lol: LAMES !!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 27th, 2008, 8:50 am

1974GEEZ wrote:YALL WELCOME TO VISIT THE CHI I KNOW L.A GETS DOWN DOGG AINT NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT WE GOT MEMBERS FROM L.A GANGS WHO MOVED OUT HERE AND FLIPPED OUT HERE THEY WAS SOUTH SIDERS FROM EAST LOS AND THEM BROTHERS ALWAYS TELLING US THAT IT AINT NOTHING LIKE THE CHI ...WE BOTH GOT LOVE FOR OUR CITY SO WE BOTH GONNA GO HARD FOR THIS DISCUSSION
thats about it right there
1974geez hit right on the head nuff said

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 2:01 am

LLLAAAAAAAA

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Re:

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 29th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Tee9 wrote:ITS THE MOMENT FOR US CHI TOWN G´S TO TAKE OVER, CAUSE LOS ANGELES GANGS ARE AT THEY WEAKEST MOMENT, THERE ARE LIKE 250 HOMICIDES IN ALL LA, I RECOGNIZE LA GANGS WAS STRONG IN THE LATE 80´S EARLY 90´S BUT NOW THEY AINT, AND WE KEEP GROWIN. CHICAGO GANGS ARE ORGANIZED THERES A OVERSEER BUT IN LOS ANGELES THE LEADER IS HANGIN IN THE STREET :lol: :lol: :lol: LAMES !!
WERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFO ESE? LOL AT ALL THAT BS YOU SAID.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 7:36 am

THATS ALL PURE 100% BS you just like pumpin your city, it's nothing like California ESPECIALLY LOS ANGELES

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 6th, 2008, 1:24 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:THATS ALL PURE 100% BS you just like pumpin your city, it's nothing like California ESPECIALLY LOS ANGELES
have u ever been to chicago? i lived there for a summer in south shore and chicago is hot as hell. even though there aint as many people as LA theres more murders and almost as many gang members(around 110,000 compared 2 LA's 120,000ish). So to say chicago is nothing like Los Angeles is bein straight ignorant.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 7th, 2008, 5:11 am

Ya I've been to chicago too, and just because they have nearly as many #'s don't mean ish and I doubt that LA has 120,000 they have more, and in case you didn't know LA is gang city, Chi-town bangs hard but nothing like LA, and don't trust the press about murders in LA thier are so may murders that aren't even registered

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 7th, 2008, 10:36 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Ya I've been to chicago too, and just because they have nearly as many #'s don't mean ish and I doubt that LA has 120,000 they have more, and in case you didn't know LA is gang city, Chi-town bangs hard but nothing like LA, and don't trust the press about murders in LA thier are so may murders that aren't even registered
Chicago doesnt have nearly as many murders as LA, they have MORE. And exactly how many gang members do you figure LA has(the estimated total number of gang members in the USA in 2004 was less than 900,000. This means 120,000 would represent a large fraction of that number). ps. I didnt go by what the press said, I went by the LAPD and Chicago PD who register every murder.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 7th, 2008, 10:41 am

I really doubt there are over 100k bangers in either city...

On another note though, anyone hear about the 30+ shootings last weekend in Chicago?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 7th, 2008, 3:38 pm

I think it's 100,000 in the greater Chicago metro area, 120,000 in L.A. County. The 120,000 figure is an old estimate from the early 90's that the media has been using ever since so I don't know how accurate it is.

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 7th, 2008, 4:36 pm

Silencioso wrote:I think it's 100,000 in the greater Chicago metro area, 120,000 in L.A. County. The 120,000 figure is an old estimate from the early 90's that the media has been using ever since so I don't know how accurate it is.
That sounds like it makes sense. Ive heard the city of L.A. proper(not its suburbs, or surrounding cities) has a gang population of around 45,000. This estimate was made in 2007 so its fairly up to date. But I couldnt find the gang population in the city of Chicago proper.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 4:14 am

well I looked up what you said and you're right it's around 100,000 in bith but LA has more, but my point from the start was that LA bangs the hardest, and answering azurre I did hear about that except it said it was on the week of $/20 so you might have seen the same thing as I saw or maybe they're just extremely trigger happy in Chicago

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 8th, 2008, 11:47 am

Vincetheprince wrote:well I looked up what you said and you're right it's around 100,000 in bith but LA has more, but my point from the start was that LA bangs the hardest, and answering azurre I did hear about that except it said it was on the week of $/20 so you might have seen the same thing as I saw or maybe they're just extremely trigger happy in Chicago
There's something like a little over 1 murder a day in the Chi, so we're probably looking at diff reports, I'll see if I can find it though.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 8:42 pm

ya that would be good if you can find it

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 9th, 2008, 5:18 am

WHEN IT COMES TO LA CRIME STATS THEY DONT INCLUDE GANG CITYS LIKE COMPTON,SOUTH GATE,LYNWOOD,PICO,NORWALK,PARAMONT,CARSON ALL CITYS 5-15 MILES FROM LA CITY WITH VERY HIGH CRIME RATES.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 9th, 2008, 10:54 am

true

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 14th, 2008, 11:32 am

Chicago gangs are bigger on gang jackets than L.A.
Attachments
2634782267_28ae1b29c3.jpg
2634782267_28ae1b29c3.jpg (148.71 KiB) Viewed 18759 times