Nebraska gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Anonymous20

Nebraska gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 29th, 2003, 10:25 am

Click post reply to discuss gangs in Nebraska.

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » May 30th, 2003, 2:37 pm

When I went to Omaha there were Hill Top gangsta Crips, Denver Lane Bloods, Crenshaw Mafias and Nineties Crip

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Nebraska gangs

Unread post by Cay » August 28th, 2003, 11:48 pm

bloods:

29 streets
south family
vietnams

Crips
38's
39's
40 ave
all the ones you said.....

OFFdaBLADE

Unread post by OFFdaBLADE » March 27th, 2004, 1:57 am

Omaha

37th Street Crips
Sureno 13

Lincoln

Baggy Boyz(Vietnamese, ties to St.Louis)
Asian Boyz

Omaha South Family Bloods, have ties in Memphis, Kansas City, and Inglewood

OFFdaBLADE

Unread post by OFFdaBLADE » March 28th, 2004, 2:28 pm

18th Street Gang(LA based)

mz_smokette

Unread post by mz_smokette » September 7th, 2004, 5:35 am

Grand Island Area...

Eastside Locos x3

Surenos x3

and....Humphry Boyz

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 7th, 2004, 8:09 am

I once read an article in National Geographic about Omaha and they said that there´s crazy gang activity , especially L.A. based african -american gangs gettin at each other...can anybody state some facts??

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:48 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 28th, 2004, 5:17 pm

i know that there is a shit load of blood sets in omaha and a whole bunch in lincoln too.. but in omaha it is mainly hill top crips(the big black gang) and serenios/lomas and a few blood sets the only one i can think of is James street bloods. l
back in 00 there was a huge gang war going on and the cops made some raids where military weapons got found like grenade launchers and machine guns,,, the marine base got broken into.

thats all i can really remember
oh and in lincoln the gangs are really like race based, indians doing their own thing and a huge population of asians, some real afrikans starting up gangs cause they came from sudan and other war torn countries as refuges.
one blood set from lincoln that i remember was South family mafia gangster bloods they came out of the veitnam era like some really old dudes still bangin.

now my head hurts gotta go! lol

Hagz17

Unread post by Hagz17 » January 7th, 2005, 6:27 pm

lol its Jaynes 45 not James. But yeah there is lots of blood sets around Omaha

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » January 19th, 2005, 5:45 pm

mz_smokette wrote:Grand Island Area...

Eastside Locos x3

Surenos x3

and....Humphry Boyz

hey are the humphry boyz u talkin bout the onez from pacoima??

H.A.N.D.S

Unread post by H.A.N.D.S » April 26th, 2008, 12:30 am

FUNNY! Anyway, Here is the REAL DEAL Thats been going on in the O.N.E, PERIOD! It All Started from OUR OWN Crews/Clans/Clicks/Sets/etc.. The Business Boys(Logan Fontenelle/Vietnam), The O.G Boys(Redman/Myotts,), Lords of Violence(Spencer/Hilltop/Pleasentview Housings), East-O-Rats(east omaha white boy gang),etc. TOO MANY to NAME 4 Now! Anyway, You Have my PEOPLES, DAMU's(B.L.O.O.D.S) 4,5,6 JAYNES(36th)referred as Eastside Jaynstas(Founders) of the Jaynes St Family. OG Mikey"Jake"Jones(B.I.P), OG BO-BO(Robert Paylor)(B.I.P) to start it off. All my REAL Niggas The Sanders Boys(deep by they Dam self),Boo & Ray(Vaughns(deep as hell),Pedro(Rod.A), Big E(Ed Terrell),Chike(B.I.P), Spark(T.Hunter), Youngblood(H.Youngblood),Buns(Sonny), Tyree, OG Ron(Skyline Piru), OG Nutty Blu(Peanut-B.I.P), Ray P, Che, Toons(Zac), Slim & Lil Mike(Booth Family-Deeper than Roaches), Chi-Ton, Big & Lil Spook, Tall Fly(B.I.P), ONE(Shalamar C.)(B.I.P), Manny, Bran, Bird(lil Boss Hog), Bryson Brothers(OG Beasley & Jump), etc,,.. Once again 36th & Jaynes. Now the 45 Jaynes St. The Westside Jaynstas. Uncle Butchie(B.I.P) OG Founder of 45 Jaynes. Chuck Ammons(RED)(B.I.P), Killa Tay(B.I.P), Chi-Chi, Trellie, 6'9, Chill and the Chillis Family, RED(Herm),Levi,Lil Rod, Big Jake(Owner of Midwest Customs), Rod J,Chip,Ivory & Johnson Boys, Like energizer battery, keep going,going,going,etc. The HOOD Stretches from 25th & Ellison up to 48th & Redman/Fort St back down Fontennelle Blvd back over to 33rd & Laurel. You can say WE cover the BIGGEST LAND MASS from ALL SETS in OMAHA. PERIOD. Don't get it Twisted neither. The 45 Homies got them RIPS in they Hood as well DOWN for the HOOD. JAYNES ST. Back to everyone else. You gots South Family Bloods(Mackens,Marions,Clarks,Barfields,Valentines,Popes,Hudsons,etc) For REAL, REAL FAMILY, L.P.B(Lothrop Block Bloods), Killa Park(Miller Park Bloods), Flatlands(Thumbnose(B.I.P), 16th & Victor(Victor Block Bloods), Vietnam(NAM, the Granddaddy of the DAMU sets), 24th. St(Deuce 4 Bloods), Murda 8's(Hillside 38th. St)Pocket Pete & Camp, Fat Day,etc..,By the WAY, Every Last One of the TRIPLE to the One Time OG's KNOW ME/KNOW OF ME & MY FAMILY. THE CARTERS courtesy of EAST SAINT LOUIS,ILL. MUSIC,GUNS,And the WORD. We will MESMERIZE, BLAZE ONE @ YOU, and PREACH @ the SAME TIME. Take it for what it's worth. We have been ENFORCERS ALL of our Lifes, PERIOD! Meanwhile, My Crip Family niggas is deep too. You gots the Small Street(Small Town Records), 33rd.(Tre's).View(Pleasentview-L-Mac/Super-Producer),37th. St, My Niggas 44th. A.M.G(By the way, A Lot of DAMU's came from this hood, PERIOD(Relative Rell-Ro, Crazy(clarence g.), Oneals(roach/kenny,lou,lo), Hills(steel will & sam p.), Watsons(hi-lo), Davises(part of the Dozen Cousins), Tates,Bushes,Bowdens,Statons,Graysons,Ryans,etc.., 40th Ave(Knox,Oatmeal,Dajuanchie, Juan Morris(c.i.p), Nestle(Isaac)(c.i.p),Dale G(c.i.p), Pep-Red, J.D, Cousin Ron C., Chop(Tracy V.), Joe Jackson(Crazy Joe), Clean & Shamar(Death Row), Stank & Dusty Loc, R.I.P to my lil Relative Lil 8(Dale Wycoff-Them Hoe A$$ niggas Policy with Benefits has Expired 4 this one)Big Rick & Lil Rick(god bro.),Calloway Clan, Lil Blue(c.i.p), etc..,, 29th St, Camden Block Gangstas(J-Luvv,Tang,Vanes from Afta-Lyfe, Greshams,Toine Bohannon,). Now to the FAMILIES-(k.f=my family/kinfolks). The Devers(k.f),Smiths,Valentines(k.f),Marions,Johnsons(k.f),Davis(k.f),Clarks,Swifts(k.f),Carters(k.f),Tates,Bushes,Bowdens,Browns,Popes,Miles,Breakfields,Pittmans,Holberts,Praters,Alexanders(Houston"The Assassin"), Woods(k.f),Haynes, Williams, Princes,Leggons,Holmes,Thomas,Worlds, Cottons, Fountains,Mountains, Cullums,McCullums,Andersons, Hunters, Vaughns, Moores, Moss, Daileys, Dortches, Greshams(k.f), Mitchells, Starlings, Whites, Austins, Taylors, Andrews, Hills, Moores, Hollingsworth, Crawfords, Jacksons, Lewis,etc... That is A Small INSIDE PEEK to some of the Most NOTORIOUS HOODS & FAMILY MEMBERS to Exist on this Planet. So if ANYBODY thinks or feels that OMAHA,NE(The O.N.E) is Unknown, Betta Think 5 TIMES before you Cross that Line. ALL IS WELL*). Peace,Love,Truth,Freedom,Justice

hustlenomicks

Unread post by hustlenomicks » October 26th, 2008, 3:44 pm

THE MAJORITY OF GANGS IN OMAHA,NE BANG WITH BLOODS AND CRIPS AND ALL OF THESE GANGS BESIDES SOUTH FAM-LEE ARE LOCATED ON THE NORTHSIDE OF OMAHA

BLOODS
THE BOTTOMS BASED UPON(DUCE FO MAFIA,FLATLAND,VIETNAM,VICTOR BLOCK,LOTHROP BLOCK)
SOUTH FAMLEE BLOODS EVENT THO THEY DONT CONSIDER TO BE BLOOD THEY CONSIDER 2 BE A ORGANIZATION
38ST HILLSIDE BLOODS
36 JAYNES ST BLOODS
NORTHSIDE ROLLIN 20'S BLOODS
DUCE 9 (BOTH)
CURTIS BLOCK (BOTH)
CAPONES (BOTH)

CRIPS
33RD HILLTOP GANGSTA CRIP
33RD PLEASANTVIEW PROJECTS CRIPS
40TH AVE GANGSTA CRIPS
MURDATOWN CRIPS
DUCE 9 (BOTH)
DUCE FO MAFIA(BOTH)
DUCE FO CAMDEN CRIPS
SAHLER BLOCK CRIPS
SMALL STREET 33RD ST CRIPS
CROWNPOINT CRIPS
37ST HOOVAS CRIPS
CAPONES (BOTH)
CURTIS BLOCK(BOTH)
JAYNES 45 CRIP

FANTA
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by FANTA » November 3rd, 2008, 2:19 am

then there south omaha

I'm visiting here and nothing in this post talks bout the south O. Which is controled by the mexicans....

so far I seen:

Sur13

Diamond st

18th street

ms13

this are the placasos or jente that I heard of and theres a bunch others that I dont know what the initials stand for but one thing is clear Sur 13 gangs are dominint in this area.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 27th, 2010, 7:04 pm

westside 18st baby wynos

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”