The Gangster Disciples

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

The Gangster Disciples

Unread post by TheWiseOne » March 25th, 2005, 1:32 pm

The Gangster Disciples:

City/Country: Chicago, USA

Weapons:
Pump action shot guns
Powerful handguns

Drugs:
Cocaine
Crack
Heroin
Marijuana

Execution Style: A dozen or so bullets in the face

Activity:
Drug dealing
Extortion

Initiation: Killing a prison inmate should get you in

I know this much information does anyone here know where i can get more information or could anyone post some in?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: The Gangster Disciples

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 25th, 2005, 1:34 pm

Zoheb Raja wrote:The Gangster Disciples:

Weapons:
Pump action shot guns
Powerful handguns

Drugs:
Cocaine
Crack
Heroin
Marijuana

Activity:
Drug dealing
Extortion

I know this much information does anyone here know where i can get more information or could anyone post some in?

ummm you just pretty much gave the description of EVERY gang

king chenz 360
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by king chenz 360 » March 26th, 2005, 2:43 am

my best friends baby daddy is a gd hes like a brother to me my parents used of him as a son growing up and shit but he ran into some problems but me and his b/m are working to get him away from his problems

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheWiseOne » March 26th, 2005, 10:34 am

what the hell?

king chenz 360
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by king chenz 360 » March 27th, 2005, 11:22 pm

yea ok.....hm im guesing that last post by "me" was my baby mama caus my best friend is a white guy who dosnt gang bang lol...nor have any kids lol

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheWiseOne » March 28th, 2005, 1:28 pm

ok i just thought you know, its a bit strange.....

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 28th, 2005, 5:37 pm

Zoheb Raja wrote:The Gangster Disciples:

Weapons:
Pump action shot guns
Powerful handguns

Drugs:
Cocaine
Crack
Heroin
Marijuana

Activity:
Drug dealing
Extortion

you got this off bravo worlds deadliest gangs didnt you? you can also find exactly the same information on the same website for the bloods, crips, firm, salford mob, mexican kidnap gangs, hells angels and yardies etc.... i wouldnt buy too much into that site though

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheWiseOne » March 29th, 2005, 9:21 am

why not, it seems to be real information.....

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 29th, 2005, 9:30 am

its just broad generalisations that can apply to every gang but no gang in particular. for instance the Yardies initiation is know the right people, kill the right people. There are a number of Yardie sets in England and not every single member was initiated by killing someone. It also talks of the crips and bloods as being just two different gangs. Red vs Blue. Crips fight Crips and Bloods.

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheWiseOne » April 1st, 2005, 12:24 am

thats tru, thanks for that information. i just dont see the point of a crip gang shootin at another crip gang. There at war with the bloods not eatch othersd.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 1st, 2005, 12:15 pm

i heard a while ago on here that the GD's were big hustlers in the gun game? any one from chicago able to validate?

Rope-A-Dope
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rope-A-Dope » April 10th, 2005, 3:12 pm

homie git ya shit correct u dont get on GD killin a prisoner u get put on almost like bloods and crips do u have to walk a line while people beat the shit out of you

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 20th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Rope-A-Dope wrote:homie git ya shit correct u dont get on GD killin a prisoner u get put on almost like bloods and crips do u have to walk a line while people beat the shit out of you
Im a BD our initiations werent with the line, they were getting jumped in, its 3 minutes here I dont know what it runs for GD, but I would assume the same

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 20th, 2005, 4:35 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:i heard a while ago on here that the GD's were big hustlers in the gun game? any one from chicago able to validate?
im not from the ci but there was this one big folk nigga that had his projects on lock so tight he issued a curfew and had snipers on the roof

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 20th, 2005, 5:21 pm

purplecityhello wrote: im not from the chi but there was this one big folk nigga that had his projects on lock so tight he issued a curfew and had snipers on the roof
yeah,, thats why they are tearing them all down,,, they are like a damn fortress, you know how it works im sure, ive been in places on the south side where they pat you down, they have radio stations on the south side where you can call and be like "yeah we got this and that at this party over here , come get served if you want some" woopty woop,,

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 20th, 2005, 5:24 pm

my Home Boy Sean got locked up in this,,,

Posted by Tribune staff reports on May 13, 2004 at 17:34:55:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... i-news-hed
Police seize gang leaders, illicit radio station

Tribune staff reports

May 13, 2004, 2:45 PM CDT

In a far-reaching drug investigation that sought to dismantle one of Chicago's most powerful street gangs, state and federal
authorities announced today they have arrested 32 people and seized narcotics, guns and an FM radio transmitter used to
illegally broadcast warnings of police activity.

The investigation targeted the Black Disciples, which allegedly took over neighborhoods and public housing projects over the
last 10 years to use as a base for a drug-dealing operation that one official said generated "almost unbelievable profits."

FBI agents and Chicago police took 32 people into custody Wednesday and are seeking 15 more persons named in the
federal indictment. All 47 were charged with conspiracy to possess and distribute powder and crack cocaine, heroin and
marijuana from 1989 to the present.

Investigators also seized $300,000 cash, 11 guns and boxes of gang-related documents including what the Disciples called its
"laws."

The roundup culminated an investigation involving 400 federal, state and local law enforcement officials—including a Chicago
police officer who was shot at by gang members, and whose life was saved by his bullet-proof vest, authorities said.

At a news conference this afternoon in downtown Chicago, U.S. Atty. Patrick J. Fitzgerald said the arrests were the result of a
state and federal effort "to attack the leadership of the gang and send the message we cannot let gangs take over our buildings
and let people be terrorized without taking action."

"The Black Disciples for more than a decade took over parts of the city, particularly housing projects, and used them to carry
out the aims of the Black Disciples, which is to sell drugs, to intimidate people by threats and by violence," Fitzgerald said.

Despite intimidation by the gang, authorities have persuaded 26 persons to cooperate with the investigation, including one man
who gang members shot three years ago—along with his 6-year-old son—to try to keep him from talking, Fitzgerald said.

Investigators said they also used wiretaps, undercover purchases, search warrants and individual prosecutions to gather
evidence.

Chicago police Supt. Phil Cline called the arrests "the culmination of a six-year investigation that will remove an entire criminal
enterprise from one of our communities."

'Incalculable' damage

The gang recruited youngsters as young as 9 years old to sell drugs and work security, Fitzgerald said. It was active on the
West and Southwest Sides of the city and in the South Side neighborhood of Englewood.

"The damage that has been done to our community and to innocent people by this gang and drug operation is almost
incalculable," Cook County State's Atty. Dick Devine said.

"Not only have they drained resources and allowed for the corruption of a number of people through the use of drugs, they
have corrupted our young people by bringing them into the gang operations at a very young age," Devine said.

Fitzgerald described the Disciples as "a very structured organization that tried to follow its own law and acted as if it was its
own nation right here in Chicago. It imposed a street tax for people selling drugs that paid large sums of money to the
leadership. They enforced their own rules of silence and secrecy. If people cooperated with authorities, they faced death."

At one public housing project, gang members allegedly blocked entry areas with dumpsters, posted rooftop snipers and frisked
everyone who entered to make sure no police got inside.

Gang members worked three 8-hour shifts a day, using hand-held radios to communicate with each other and night-vision
goggles to watch for intruders, Fitzgerald said. The organization allegedly used threats, violence and, in some instances, murder
to enforce discipline.

The payoff was lucrative, he said; at one housing project, the Disciples earned up to $45,000 a day in heroin sales. The gang
allegedly got so brazen it operated a pirate radio station—at 104.7—that broadcast warnings of police activity in the area,
Fitzgerald said. "The transmitter has been seized," he said.

Suspected kingpin arrested

Law enforcement's biggest catch this week was Marvel Thompson, alleged "king" of the Black Disciples for the past decade.

Thompson, Fitzgerald said, used drug profits to buy real estate including a lounge, liquor store and restaurant, as well as
operating a construction company and a record company, Mob Records, which produced rap music.

Thomas Kneir, special agent in charge of the FBI's Chicago office, said, "The case was code-named 'Marvelous,' due to the
main subject being Marvel Thompson, the recognized king of the Black Disciples. With yesterday's arrest of Thompson and
many of his leadership, we've changed the code name to `Less Marvel.'"

The Chicago, Springfield, Milwaukee and Phoenix offices of the FBI were involved in the probe, Kneir said.

"This is an effort of not just one agency," the FBI agent said. "You can almost call it a perfect storm of many different
investigations that came together. We took the best of all the evidence and brought it together in these very, very significant
charges."

Authorities said the gang did not hesitate to use violence to control their territories, leading to "the very, very significant, almost
unbelievable, profits that came out of the drug operations they headed," Devine said.

Also assisting the investigation were the Internal Revenue Service, Illinois Department of Corrections, Bureau of Immigration
and Customs Enforcement and Department of Housing and Urban Development's Office of the Inspector General.

The Associated Press contributed to this story.
Copyright © 2004, Chicago Tribune

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 20th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Damn thats messed up

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » April 23rd, 2005, 12:50 pm

G's started by Larry Hoover,once part of the BGD with David "King" Barksdale.
Part of the Folk family
Symbols forks,74,heart with wings,horns, and tail,6pt star,and 3 pt crown.
Largest african american gang in the Chi

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » April 23rd, 2005, 3:13 pm

yo wats up with the vls over in chicago r they doing anything?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 23rd, 2005, 3:20 pm

VL's in the chi strait be about their cash. on that hustle. yes they are doing things. i don't know if they are on the huge organized level like that article how the BDs get down, oh yeah and the BD's don't care if they get arrested and locked up they have a feirce code that they all stick to, do your time get out and your strait, but umm,, oh yeah their little dealers get arrested all the time down there on federal since the fuzz has cameras watching them, but they don't care since they have an abundance of young black men wanting a doller... im sure yall get it.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 23rd, 2005, 9:07 pm

Yea I think VL's are making the most money in the chi. They know how to make that paper good. I watched the hood 2 hood dvd but got mad that they didnt show the westside of chicago. I live near the ickies so I already know the shit that goes down there. I would have appreciated some footage of the westside.

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » April 23rd, 2005, 10:37 pm

Rope-A-Dope wrote:homie git ya shit correct u dont get on GD killin a prisoner u get put on almost like bloods and crips do u have to walk a line while people beat the shit out of you
I walked the line E/S Mafia King niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiga!
Last edited by Nik on April 29th, 2005, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » April 24th, 2005, 8:13 am

heres some pics and info on the gangster disciples
http://www.chicagohoodz.com/gangs/gangs ... iples.html

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 12:45 pm

niggas dont get jumped in (black)mobs from the chi.That walk the line and all that shit is some latino type shit.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 3:24 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:niggas dont get jumped in (black)mobs from the chi.That walk the line and all that shit is some latino type shit.
Southern BD's stand in a circle and have a prayer said and then fight for 3 minutes.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 4:26 pm

yall southern cats must not be plugged.Like I said NONE of the black organizations in chicago jump in thier new members.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 6:26 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:yall southern cats must not be plugged.Like I said NONE of the black organizations in chicago jump in thier new members.
You crazy, Houston and Chi-Town are connected like a muthafucka, for someone who knows so much you off with alot of your info. You may have the mid-west figured out with what Folks doing. What u should do is just talk to BD's in the Mid-West that know about Tx so they can lace you up with some game cause you speaking on something u dont know about. No disrespect but thats what it is.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 6:48 pm

if you BD then you should get plugged the same way they do it in the Chi.And BDs dont get jumped in in chi or the Mil.You aint been let in the gates you on the outside you get blessed into the BDs not jumped.I know the exact way the BDs initiate new members but im not gonna put that info out there like that.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on April 27th, 2005, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 6:50 pm

you aint no BD nigga you probably some lame ass white boy

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 6:54 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:niggas dont get jumped in (black)mobs from the chi.That walk the line and all that shit is some latino type shit.
Southern BD's stand in a circle and have a prayer said and then fight for 3 minutes.
wouldnt no real BD even tell anyone how thier initiation goes and that aint even how they do it LOL this cat fake trust me I know what Im talking about

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 6:58 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
wouldnt no real BD even tell anyone how thier initiation goes and that aint even how they do it LOL this cat fake trust me I know what Im talking about
ok

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » April 28th, 2005, 12:46 am

lol I wonder how he knows how all these niggas get put on when he said himself he dont bang and he sure hold a tight grip on chi's nuts when he aint even from there.How does a non banger tell a banger how he gets put on?lol