Folks vs Peoples / Chicago, Midwest

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Folks vs Peoples / Chicago, Midwest

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 26th, 2006, 9:48 pm

Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
Deester wrote:YEAH IN MY OPINION FORT & THE BPSN POSES EVEN MORE A THREAT TO THE GOVT THAN THE FOLKS DO. JEFF FORT GOT HIS SON JARVIS FORT NEXT IN LINE TOO. JARVIS IN PONTIAC TIL 2026 & JEFF FORTS SERVING LIFE (RELEASE DATE: 11/08/2038) IN MARION.
Shiitt they aint playing with Chief Malik, ole boy got terrorist status.
real talk....ay, but his word gets all the way to cleveland from the chi...thats shit is crazy....
Whut up moe were u draw from jo? ALL IS ONE OVER HERE just trying to figure out were u plugged out from wich set in the chi

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 26th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Whut up moe were u draw from jo?
u niggaz sound like faggots

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » December 27th, 2006, 11:46 am

1974GEEZ wrote:
Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
Deester wrote:YEAH IN MY OPINION FORT & THE BPSN POSES EVEN MORE A THREAT TO THE GOVT THAN THE FOLKS DO. JEFF FORT GOT HIS SON JARVIS FORT NEXT IN LINE TOO. JARVIS IN PONTIAC TIL 2026 & JEFF FORTS SERVING LIFE (RELEASE DATE: 11/08/2038) IN MARION.
real talk....ay, but his word gets all the way to cleveland from the chi...thats shit is crazy....
Whut up moe were u draw from jo? ALL IS ONE OVER HERE just trying to figure out were u plugged out from wich set in the chi

my akbar is from ida wells pj's i think thats how you spell it.....
I heard there really not out there any more...but we still alive here..

ALL I5 WELL

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 27th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:

ALL I5 WELL
Yall aint transfered to another branch or set? you ever been to the chi?

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » December 27th, 2006, 4:44 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:

my aunts and uncles are from the chi..my aunts from the southside, and my uncles are from where ever ida b wells is....but we were originated right here in cleveland..my neighborhood has been p 5tones since like 76'
hell we had vice lords down the way from us before that..benny lee was born here, and brought them out here to cleveland like 3-4 years after they were founded..but in general its alot of people in cleveland from chicago, or like me got older relatives that are from the chi....but niggas aint gang bangin here no more, niggas is trying to get rich or die trying...
but we run with the r.e.d. family outta pennslyvania, and youngtown....

ALL I5 WELL
Yall aint transfered to another branch or set? you ever been to the chi?

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » December 28th, 2006, 6:26 pm

Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:

ALL I5 WELL
Ah yea you speaking on the Ida B. Wells. Your Prince from there? Ah well then it's all love then. And nah to my knowledge yall not active no more there. But then again I cant tell you the status cuz Im not a Moe and Ida B. Wells aint on my part Im originally from. Im more familiar with the Robert Taylor Homes than them. Alot been happening since the CHI been tearing down the pj's. I heard that even the Gangster Stones aint got nowhere to go.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » December 28th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Ayo and for the people still in the CHI stay safe because nikkas have lost they mind this holliday. People crazier than usual, dudes stabbed on buses, fights everywhere, shot infront of babershops, and killed on the highway. Its crazy considering how well the city been doing since the last time we were murder capital. Its like they trynna bring that shit back for 2007. And for the dude that said this stuff is corny, well Imma just say it like this. Yall dudes is haters, yall hate on brothers seeking to gain knowledge. Crabs in the jar or the barrel. Only reason somebody like funkonsite would call this corny is cuz they dont want nobody else bettering themselves. Every city in America would be 10 times better if they were exposed to the five divine prinicples and the lessons of Lordism that me and the rest of my CVL brothers live by. Quit hating.

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » December 29th, 2006, 11:54 am

Quickdraw wrote:Ayo and for the people still in the CHI stay safe because nikkas have lost they mind this holliday. People crazier than usual, dudes stabbed on buses, fights everywhere, shot infront of babershops, and killed on the highway. Its crazy considering how well the city been doing since the last time we were murder capital. Its like they trynna bring that shit back for 2007. And for the dude that said this stuff is corny, well Imma just say it like this. Yall dudes is haters, yall hate on brothers seeking to gain knowledge. Crabs in the jar or the barrel. Only reason somebody like funkonsite would call this corny is because they dont want nobody else bettering themselves. Every city in America would be 10 times better if they were exposed to the five divine prinicples and the lessons of Lordism that me and the rest of my CVL brothers live by. Quit hating.
same shit be happening in cleveland.....my young nigga just got robbed two nights ago..they made him lay it down, in a pool of piss, true story..niggas is grimey around christmas and new years...

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » December 29th, 2006, 11:57 am

oh yeah and dont trip of these blinded brothers talking that ignorant stuff..
like you said just live by yo 5 and all i5 certainly well......they dont understand that were are nations of knowledge, and not lil niggas trying to gang bang....its all love tho my broyther....

ALL I5 WELL

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”