People And Folk Nation

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

People And Folk Nation

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 7:23 am

Where did peoples orginate from?

How did the bloods,crips and the other gangs be under people and folk?

Is it true that these two nations are not gangs?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » June 3rd, 2005, 11:30 am

Bloods and Crips arent peoples n folk

Bloods N Crips are gangs

Peoples and Folk is nation*organizations*

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: People And Folk Nation

Unread post by *deepsky* » June 4th, 2005, 7:13 am

DiaBo wrote:Where did peoples orginate from?

people nation and folk nation are not gangs,here is a better wat to look at it..

some gangs under FOLK nation are
gangsta disiples
black gangsta disciples
imperial gangstas
satan disciples

some gangs under people nation are
vice lords
latin kings
gaylords
black P stones

peolpe and folk are NATIONS,meaning other gangs roll under either PEOPLE or FOLK in chicago,thats how it started,

Crips and bloods,are not people or folk,BUT,most FOLK gangs ally themselves with crips,and most people nation gangs ally with bloods,but this is mostly done on the east Coast,

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 6th, 2005, 12:32 am

*deepsky* wrote:
DiaBo wrote:?

Crips and bloods,are not people or folk,BUT,most FOLK gangs ally themselves with crips,and most people nation gangs ally with bloods,but this is mostly done on the east Coast,

NAW ITS CRIPS AND BLOODS ALLY THEMSELVES WITH PEOPLE AND FOLKS CAUSE THEY PICK UP 5 AND SIX POINT STARS AND PITCHFORKS!

The People Nation and Folk Nation are not gangs - they are alliances under which gangs are aligned.

People MOBS

Black P-Stone
Latin Kings
Vicelords
Spanish Lords
El Rukns
Bishops
Gaylords
Latin Counts AND ALOT MORE

Folk MOBS
Black Disciples
Gangster Disciples
La Raza
YLO-Cobras, SPANISH COBRAS
Eagles
Latin Disciples
Maniac Latin Disciples
Simon City Royals
Spanish Gangsters
Two Sixers AND ALOT MORE

PEOPLES

LATIN KINGS

SPANISH LORDS

LATIN COUNTS

F.O.L.K.S

YLO COBRAS

LA RAZA

BPS
http://www.uic.edu/orgs/kbc/ganghistory ... index.html

CVL
http://www.uic.edu/orgs/kbc/ganghistory ... Title.html

http://www.chicagomobs.org[/img]

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 8th, 2005, 9:22 am

*deepsky* wrote:
DiaBo wrote:Where did peoples orginate from?

people nation and folk nation are not gangs,here is a better wat to look at it..

some gangs under FOLK nation are
gangsta disiples
black gangsta disciples
imperial gangstas
satan disciples

some gangs under people nation are
vice lords
latin kings
gaylords
black P stones

peolpe and folk are NATIONS,meaning other gangs roll under either PEOPLE or FOLK in chicago,thats how it started,

The alliances originated in prison,for protection of other gangs

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 9th, 2005, 10:33 am

I MEANT TO SAY PEOPLE AND FOLK ARE ALLIANCES NOT A NATION ITSELF.

BUT DUDE OVERALL LIKE I BEEN SAYING AN ALLIANCE DON'T NECESSARY MEAN YOU HAVE TO BECOME PEOPLE OR FOLKS UNLESS THE CRIPS AND BLOODS WHERE GETTING THEY A55ES KICKED!

AND SOME FOLKS WEAR RED FLAGS. SOME PEOPLES WEAR BLUE

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » June 9th, 2005, 5:20 pm

100 wrote:I MEANT TO SAY PEOPLE AND FOLK ARE ALLIANCES NOT A NATION ITSELF.

BUT DUDE OVERALL LIKE I BEEN SAYING AN ALLIANCE DON'T NECESSARY MEAN YOU HAVE TO BECOME PEOPLE OR FOLKS UNLESS THE CRIPS AND BLOODS WHERE GETTING THEY A55ES KICKED!

yea bgd's's were red and blue an they folk,jus like latin kings(people)wear balck an gold,and satan disiples(folk)also wear black an gold,so colors dont really idntify u that much in chi town cuz there is SOO many diff gangs with jus about EVERY color u can think of,even pink..the ipg's wear black an pink

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 13th, 2005, 5:03 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
100 wrote:I MEANT TO SAY PEOPLE AND FOLK ARE ALLIANCES NOT A NATION ITSELF.

yea bgd's's were red and blue an they folk,jus like latin kings(people)wear balck an gold,and satan disiples(folk)also wear black an gold,so colors dont really idntify u that much in chi town because there is SOO many diff gangs with jus about EVERY color u can think of,even pink..the ipg's wear black an pink
NOT BGD BUT BLACK DISCIPLES

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 15th, 2005, 11:12 am

BGD'S DO NOT WEAR RED AND BLUE THEY WEAR BLACK AND SOMETIMES WHITE.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 15th, 2005, 11:57 am

there are no more BGD.Either you are GD,BD or BG.And they all wear any color that each individual member wants to,niggas in the midwest dont bang over colors.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 15th, 2005, 5:59 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:BGD'S DO NOT WEAR RED AND BLUE THEY WEAR BLACK AND SOMETIMES WHITE.

I WAS SPEAKING ON BLACK DISCIPLES YOU CONFUSE I GUESS
BLACK DISCIPLES WEAR BLUE AND RED

BLACK DISCIPLES

alliance: Folks
colors: Black, Red, Blue
ethnicity: African American
symbols: 6 point star, Gates (III)
alias: BDN. Shorty Folks, Tray Folks
previously known as: Devils Disciples ,Black Gangster Disciples
factions/renegade off shoots: Blue 5 BDs, Corleons
founder: "King" David Barksdale
current leaders: "King Shorty" Jerome Freeman [possibly retired] and "King Vell" Marvell Thompson

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/chicagomobs/kingdavid.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/chicagomobs/Shorty.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hammondpolice.com/sdu/images/bdpic.gif[/img]

GANGSTER DISCIPLES
[img]http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources ... 001001.jpg[/img]alliance: Folks
colors: Black and Blue
ethnicity: All, mostly African American
symbols: 6 point star, pitchforks, heart w/wings, tail, and horns, three point crown
alias: GDN, Brothers of the Struggle, B.O.S., S.O.S., Growth and Development
previously known as: Supreme Gangsters , Black Gangster Disciples
renegade off-shoots: Insanes, Outlaws, Boss Pimps, Gambinos, Lawless, others
founders: "King" David Barksdale and "The Chairman" Larry Hoover
current leader: "The Chairman" Larry Hoover

NOTR SAYING THIS IS ACCURATE BUT WHAT I CAME ACROSS

[img]http://sobs.org/chilocal/gangs/images/gngsbgds.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.gangtattoos.com/gdtatts_files/gtgd2tn.jpeg[/img]

http://gangresearch.net/ChicagoGangs/BG ... epage.html

http://members.aol.com/JCAC6/gd.html
NOW SOMEONE POSTED THIS SAME PICTURE IN ANOTHER TRHERAD CATS WAS CLAIMING THEY WERE I.G'Z OR CRIPS BUT THESE CATS DONE LOST IT!

http://www.angelfire.com/ga/gangstadisciple/

I DON'T KNOW WHATS UP WITH THIS^^^^

SOUTH CAROLINA
[img]http://www.rcsd.net/images/74.jpg[/img]

I THINK THIS IS CONNETICUIT
Connecticut Gangster Deciples
[img]http://members.aol.com/JLOVISOLO/bgd2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://members.aol.com/JLOVISOLO/bgd2.jpg[/img]

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 24th, 2005, 5:21 am

Why does folk represent a jewish star and what does the crowns and stars represent?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 27th, 2005, 3:07 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
DiaBo wrote: Crips and bloods,are not people or folk,BUT,most FOLK gangs ally themselves with crips,and most people nation gangs ally with bloods,but this is mostly done on the east Coast,
False!
Most places outside of chicago and kali, Folks ally themselves with crips and bloods with peoples.

this is mostly due in part to the BPS in the chi and kali. So bloods are less inclined to fight BPS'z... some places bloods go at it with LK'z... some places they dont. crips get along with folks kuz the biggest folk gang and most wide spread nation wide is the GD'z who's kolor is Blue jus tlike crips. BPS kolor is red, just like bloods. crips war with bloods, folks war with crips hence the allegiance.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 13th, 2005, 5:12 pm

zip3ace wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
DiaBo wrote: Crips and bloods,are not people or folk,BUT,most FOLK gangs ally themselves with crips,and most people nation gangs ally with bloods,but this is mostly done on the east Coast,
False!
Most places outside of chicago and kali, Folks ally themselves with crips and bloods with peoples.

this is mostly due in part to the BPS in the chi and kali. So bloods are less inclined to fight BPS'z... some places bloods go at it with LK'z... some places they dont. crips get along with folks kuz the biggest folk gang and most wide spread nation wide is the GD'z who's kolor is Blue jus tlike crips. BPS kolor is red, just like bloods. crips war with bloods, folks war with crips hence the allegiance.

this is mostly due in part to the BPS in the chi and kali. So bloods are less inclined to fight BPS'z...

Z..BPS PEOPLES PRINCIPLES ARE PROBABLY DIFFERENT FROM BPS CITY AND JUNGLES FROM L.A

AND BPS COLORS ARE RED BLACK AND GREEN MY MAN AFRICAN AMERICAN COLORS.

some places bloods go at it with LK'z... some places they dont.

>>>IN WHAT WAY ARE THEY CONNECTED? NO WAY THAT SHOWS B'Z CAN'T HOLD THEIR OWN WEIGHT! IN MANY CITIES WITH LARGE POPULATINS OF PEOPLES AND FOLKS.

AND YOU CAN'T SAY BLOODS AS A WHOLE CAUSE EVERY SET AINT THE SAME NAME THESE BLOOD SETS YOU TALKING ABOUT!

MOST! NOT ALL MY FRIEND! YOU DON'T SEE GD'Z CLAIMING TO BE CRIPS OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO THEY FOLKS AND ONLY THAT.

ALLYING YOUR SET WITH ORGANIZTIONS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BECOME HALF FOLK AND HALF CRIP SAME THING WITH BLOODS MANY NIGGAS THAT DO HTIS IN RESULT WILL ADOPT LIFESTYLES FROM OTHER GANGS IM TALKING ABOUT CRIPS AND BLOODS USING KNOWLEDGE/LIT CHANGING THE WAY THEY BANG WITH FLAGS WORN SOME CRIP SETS THAT FLAG LEFT OR WEAR THERE HATS TO LEFT OR SOMETIMES BOTH WILL WEAR THEIR HAT TO THE RIGHT ONLY TO RESPECT FOLKS SAME THING WITH BLOODS. ITS LIKE YOU HAVE TO RESPECT OR GET WRECKED!

IF YOU GONNA BE FOLKS OR PEOPLE AND YOU FROM A BLOOD OR CRIP SET THEN FOR THE SECOND TIME AS I SAY THIS CHANGE YOUR BLOOD OR CRIP SET INTO FOLKS AND PEOPLE AND DROP THAT B AND C YA DIG

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 13th, 2005, 5:17 pm

zip3ace wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
.GD'z who's kolor is Blue jus tlike crips. crips war with bloods, folks war with crips hence the allegiance.

2ND TIME AROUND-.GD'z who's kolor is Blue jus tlike crips.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN JUST CAUSE SOMEONE ROCK THE SAME COLOR AS YOU YOU SUPPOSE TO BE COOL?

folks war with crips hence the allegiance

I KNOW THAT stuff THAT TELLS YOU ALL GD'S AINT DOWN WITH THAT stuff AND ALL CRIPS AINT DOWN with IT EITHA REGARDLESS OF COLORS

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 14th, 2005, 5:54 am

100 wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
False!

this is mostly due in part to the BPS in the chi and kali. So bloods are less inclined to fight BPS'z...

Z..BPS PEOPLES PRINCIPLES ARE PROBABLY DIFFERENT FROM BPS CITY AND JUNGLES FROM L.A

AND BPS COLORS ARE RED BLACK AND GREEN MY MAN AFRICAN AMERICAN COLORS.

some places bloods go at it with LK'z... some places they dont.

>>>IN WHAT WAY ARE THEY CONNECTED? NO WAY THAT SHOWS B'Z CAN'T HOLD THEIR OWN WEIGHT! IN MANY CITIES WITH LARGE POPULATINS OF PEOPLES AND FOLKS.

AND YOU CAN'T SAY BLOODS AS A WHOLE CAUSE EVERY SET AINT THE SAME NAME THESE BLOOD SETS YOU TALKING ABOUT!

MOST! NOT ALL MY FRIEND! YOU DON'T SEE GD'Z CLAIMING TO BE CRIPS OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO THEY FOLKS AND ONLY THAT.

ALLYING YOUR SET WITH ORGANIZTIONS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BECOME HALF FOLK AND HALF CRIP SAME THING WITH BLOODS MANY NIGGAS THAT DO HTIS IN RESULT WILL ADOPT LIFESTYLES FROM OTHER GANGS IM TALKING ABOUT CRIPS AND BLOODS USING KNOWLEDGE/LIT CHANGING THE WAY THEY BANG WITH FLAGS WORN SOME CRIP SETS THAT FLAG LEFT OR WEAR THERE HATS TO LEFT OR SOMETIMES BOTH WILL WEAR THEIR HAT TO THE RIGHT ONLY TO RESPECT FOLKS SAME THING WITH BLOODS. ITS LIKE YOU HAVE TO RESPECT OR GET WRECKED!

IF YOU GONNA BE FOLKS OR PEOPLE AND YOU FROM A BLOOD OR CRIP SET THEN FOR THE SECOND TIME AS I SAY THIS CHANGE YOUR BLOOD OR CRIP SET INTO FOLKS AND PEOPLE AND DROP THAT B AND C YA DIG
u just repeating what i said... u aint prove nothin i said was incorrect.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 15th, 2005, 9:32 am

MATBE YOU CAN'T READ I SAID DIFFERENT stuff

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 15th, 2005, 11:09 am

IF YOU GONNA BE FOLKS OR PEOPLE AND YOU FROM A BLOOD OR CRIP SET THEN FOR THE SECOND TIME AS I SAY THIS CHANGE YOUR BLOOD OR CRIP SET INTO FOLKS AND PEOPLE AND DROP THAT B AND C YA DIG[/quote]

First u talking about BPS city and jungles are difference from BPSN... thats true but I never spoke on that. I said outside of chicago and kali, BPS get along with Bloods. And this is due to the fact hat BPS are Bloods in Kali. BPSN rock red, black and green... so do bloods. Who kares about they principals... the principals dont change what I said. My point was that Bloods side with BPS outside of chicago and la. And this is because BPS in LA are bloods. Show me a state where BPS do not get along with bloods at all other than Illinois.

Second, I never said Bloods and BPSN were konnected. I said they get along.

Third, I never said Bloods as a whole align with BPS. I never even said they align or ride together. I said they get along and are less likely to fight each other. Meaning you rarely see beef between these two gangs.

Fourth, I said most places outside of chicago, Folks ally themselves with crips. And I never said anything about half folk/half crip or half blood/half BPSN. so I dont know where u getting all that from?

All I said was that Bloods tend to get along with BPS kuz they rock the same kolors and kuz of the kali konnection. I never said the Bloods get along with all People gangs and I never said they couldnt hold their own. I never even said they ride together. All I said was they get along.

And I said Folks (Specifically GD'z) get along with crips kuz they rock the same kolor, and each are enemies of the Stones and Bloods.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 16th, 2005, 9:35 am

Third, I never said Bloods as a whole align with BPS. I never even said they align or ride together. I said they get along and are less likely to fight each other. Meaning you rarely see beef between these two gangs.

OKAY BUT BLOOD IS NOT A GANG ITSELF BUT INCORPORATED WITH NUMBERS OF SETS BUT I GET WHAT YOUR SAYING.

Fourth, I said most places outside of chicago, Folks ally themselves with crips. And I never said anything about half folk/half crip or half blood/half BPSN. so I dont know where u getting all that from?

WELL I SAID THAT CAUSE MANY CRIPS FLY THE 6 POINT STAR AND PITCHFORKS THATS FOLK THING THATS ALL I WAS SAYING.

All I said was that Bloods tend to get along with BPS kuz they rock the same kolors and kuz of the kali konnection. I never said the Bloods get along with all People gangs and I never said they couldnt hold their own. I never even said they ride together. All I said was they get along.

OKAY BUT ALSO BPS DON'T ROCK ONLY RED THEY COLORS IS GREEN TOO

And I said Folks (Specifically GD'z) get along with crips kuz they rock the same kolor, and each are enemies of the Stones and Bloods.

YEAH THATS TRUE BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT A PEOPLE GANGS ARE GANGSTER KILLAS OF ANY KIND YOU'LL NEVA HERE A PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES GANGSTERS THEY GK BUT YOU GOT A POINT SEE MY UNDERSTANDING IS THIS SINCE CRIPS ARE NOT FOLKS BUT FLAG ON CERTAIN SIDES MANY OF THEM WEAR THEY HATS ON THE LEF AND RIGHT AND IF THEY IN GD NEIGHBORHOOD AND THE WEARING THY HATS TO THE LEFT THAT SHOULD DISRESPECT GD NIGGAS THEY MIGHT AS WELL LET VICELORDS AND WHATNOT WALK THRU THEY stuff.

LETS SAY WE IN CHICAGO SOMEWHERE AND THERE ARE CRIPS BLUED UP(WHICH DON'T MATTER) WITH THEY HATS BROKE LEFT THEY ARE GONNA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS LIKE A MUTHAFUKKA CAUSE OF THE WAY THERE HATS ARE TURNED

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 20th, 2006, 6:13 pm

Folks and People dont got shit to do with red vs blue. We not on the petty shit.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 24th, 2006, 6:01 am

Wait a minute I thought Black P. Stones are Bloods??

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 25th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Young Deuce wrote:Wait a minute I thought Black P. Stones are Bloods??
Hell no. You live to close to Chi-town not to know these basics.

GDbigtimdog

Unread post by GDbigtimdog » January 26th, 2006, 7:14 pm

the peace stones started in chicago and are people. T.Rodgers moved from Chicago to LA and started up the p. stones in LA. The stones in LA are bloods and dont have anything to do anymore with the stones in Chicago.

read this: http://www.streetgangs.com/bloods/bpsn.html

and read Alonzos interview with T. Rodgers: http://www.streetgangs.com/magazine/trodgersbook.html

triflin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by triflin » January 27th, 2006, 6:12 am

Quickdraw wrote:Folks and People dont got shit to do with red vs blue. We not on the petty shit.
It don't matter where you are from a real plugged member of a chicago organization doesn't draw off of colors. These cats outside the midwest try to compare our street culture with cali. The color shit is not irrelevent around these parts.

I met a blood from inglewood in the mid 90's he was a cousin of one of my folks. The cat was dressed in all burgundy from head to toe and even had burgundy shoe laces. Me and my guy who is a cvl conversated with dude for about 20 minutes real cool cat. There was never no hostility between us because we could tell he wasn't from around our way. It was also easy to see he wasn't no moe lord or had nothing to do with being a brother.(peoples)
He said he was a blood from Inglewood and his hood was right behind the old forum where the lakers use to play. What hood is that? This was around 1992.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 30th, 2006, 6:40 am

Quickdraw wrote:

I dont fuck with folk because half the niggas clamin down here dont even know shit about they own "organization" they treat it like a gang. They dont even do nothing fo each other...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 30th, 2006, 6:56 am

Young Deuce wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:

I dont fu-- with folk and peeps (aint no Peeps in STL)because half the niggas clamin down here dont even know shit about they own "organization" they treat it like a gang. They dont even do nothing fo each other..

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 8th, 2006, 12:33 pm

What most niggas dont get that GD's do wear blue but only when they are at war they are color blind so they can wear whatever color they want.But with there flags they can wear green, grey, black, and purple.They dont bang off colors same with VL's they war color is red but they main colors is black and gold alot of niggas dont know that all they see are there war colors.If you break it down and ask a real VL or GD from the Chi GD's hate crips and VL's hate bloods they totally different just cuz they wear red and blue dont mean a thing.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 8th, 2006, 12:36 pm

wus sup with them mickeys cobra nation brothers...do they hold weight & are they deep in the mid-west?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 8th, 2006, 4:15 pm

You must be 18 or younger?
I'm sho it's BPS of some kind in the STL whether they bred from the original BPSN out the Chi or the BPS Bloods from Cali. But then again it might not be cause it ain't none in Kansas City.
Moes love red STL gear for Stone Love

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 8th, 2006, 4:18 pm

I met a blood from inglewood in the mid 90's he was a cousin of one of my folks. The cat was dressed in all burgundy from head to toe and even had burgundy shoe laces. Me and my guy who is a cvl conversated with dude for about 20 minutes real cool cat. There was never no hostility between us because we could tell he wasn't from around our way. It was also easy to see he wasn't no moe lord or had nothing to do with being a brother.(peoples)
He said he was a blood from Inglewood and his hood was right behind the old forum where the lakers use to play. What hood is that? This was around 1992.[/quote]

If he was draped in Burgundy and from Inglewood then he must of been from NeighborHood Piru or Avenue Piru. Pirus original color is burgundy and then the only 2 Piru gangs in Inglewood.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 8th, 2006, 4:19 pm

^^^^^Burgundy/Maroon a raw ass color too

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 8th, 2006, 4:24 pm

Qdawg wrote:wus sup with them mickeys cobra nation brothers...do they hold weight & are they deep in the mid-west?
Yeah, they a factor on that SS Chicago. They deep on the SS Chi and got a few spots in other small Illinois cities and they in Milwaukee.