Wisconsin gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Anonymous20

Wisconsin gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 6th, 2003, 11:49 am

Click reply to post information about gangs in Wisconsin.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Wisconsin gangs

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 13th, 2004, 9:39 pm

i know in janesville, wisconsin theirs kings, outlaw bloods, Trgs..

shawn23111

Unread post by shawn23111 » August 15th, 2004, 1:57 pm

NIGGAS KNOW HOW ME MUTHA FUCKIN ROLL IM REPPIN COMPTON YALL NIGGAS NEVA EVA HARD FUCK ALL YALL WANNA TASTE OF SOME REAL BLOOD NIGGA COME TO MUTHA FUCKIN COMP NIGGAS I GOT CLICKS THROU WATTZ ALL YALL DO IS SAY MA NAME EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUTHA FUCKIN HARD WE BE ALL YALL FOLK CAN LICK SOME NUTS HO>

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » October 5th, 2015, 12:50 pm

dopekid127 wrote:i know in janesville, wisconsin theirs kings, outlaw bloods, Trgs..
Outlaw Bloods? Khmer or Hmong? I know TRG in Janesville are Khmer, but I also heard of a Hmong Blood gang down there but I never heard of the name. Outlaw Blood is a Hmong gang from Green Bay but I'm not sure if it has connection to Janesville. Could it be OLB (Khmer) from Chi-town instead?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 5th, 2015, 3:13 pm

khmer kid from chi town olb gave a shout out to the set out in green bay. their race i dont know. and when he say man town is he sayin stockton? i dont know.

also the oriental ruthless boyz in washington came from the set. are the hmong orb a home grown set? trippy if theres a connection.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 5th, 2015, 5:01 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:

khmer kid from chi town olb gave a shout out to the set out in green bay. their race i dont know. and when he say man town is he sayin stockton? i dont know.

also the oriental ruthless boyz in washington came from the set. are the hmong orb a home grown set? trippy if theres a connection.
Damn, lol. I'm tripping right now. Green Bay OLB is Hmong but I've always wondered if it was connected to the real OLBz from LA and Chi-town. I guess the song just confirmed it, it's legit.

It's not man town, it's Mad-town. That's a reference to the state capitol of Wisconsin, Madison. Madison has some Khmer gangs down there, I believe OLB resides there too. They Khmer for sure.

So, Oriental Ruthless Boyz from Seattle came from OLBz? I don't know if Hmong ORB are connected to the one you mentioned. What Asian are they? Hmong ORB came from Fresno back in the late 80's. They just spread out around the 1990's. There were some Hmong ORB in Washington, but I don't know if they're connected to the one you mentioned. The Oriental Ruthless Boyz you mentioned, aren't they a Blood-affiliated gang?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 6th, 2015, 1:53 pm

Oh ok. Man or mad town in stockton got outlaw bloodz too. Yup seattle orb are khmer bloods.

With a little digging we could find out if there is a connection.

When i run into my chi town outlaw again ill ask him about the hmong set in wisc. Havent seen him for a minute though. Chi town cats got a diff swag. So we never clicked.

Sup w the minnesota outlawz? Heard they got a gang of blacks in the hood. Allied w a few black blood sets too.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 6th, 2015, 4:22 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Oh ok. Man or mad town in stockton got outlaw bloodz too. Yup seattle orb are khmer bloods.

With a little digging we could find out if there is a connection.

When i run into my chi town outlaw again ill ask him about the hmong set in wisc. Havent seen him for a minute though. Chi town cats got a diff swag. So we never clicked.

Sup w the minnesota outlawz? Heard they got a gang of blacks in the hood. Allied w a few black blood sets too.
Man town? In Stockton, CA? Never heard of that before just to be honest.

Oh, nice. Don't they got a junior set known as Little Ruthless Bloods or something?

It'd be nice to find if there's any connection to what we're talking about.

That'd be cool if you can ask your homie. As far as I know, Green Bay OLB's are Hmong. Madison or Madtown OLB's I think was originally Khmer but a lot of Blacks took over the gang and I think now it's a majority black gang in Madison.

OLB in MN? Damn, I never heard of that before. The only set I heard of Blacks in their set are the ones in Madison.

You should ask your homie when you see him too about Janesville OLB. I'm not sure if they're Khmer or Hmong, but I'm sure they're Asian.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 8th, 2015, 4:20 pm

Itll be a while till i see him. He stay in long beach. I dont really kick it there lol. Dont wanna call and ask out the blue. Pun intended :lol: Whenever we kick it again ima ask fasho.

Yes sir on lrg. washington be having jr sets. Olb got lb. Even the norteno olb got a lbg. You seem to know alot about diff states. You travel alot? Where were your stomping grounds?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 8th, 2015, 4:34 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Itll be a while till i see him. He stay in long beach. I dont really kick it there lol. Dont wanna call and ask out the blue. Pun intended :lol: Whenever we kick it again ima ask fasho.

Yes sir on lrg. washington be having jr sets. Olb got lb. Even the norteno olb got a lbg. You seem to know alot about diff states. You travel alot? Where were your stomping grounds?
Ight, sounds good. Just let me know too, lol.

Yeah, for some reason there seem to be a lot of junior sets down in Washington. Like OT got YOT & Ghetto Troops. Something like that as their juniors.

To be honest, I don't travel a lot. I've only been to three states my whole life (lol). Wisconsin is where I stay at but nothing too ghetto or dangerous from where I'm from.

I'm just a normal citizen who knows a lot about gangs more than the average citizen. But my main focus are Asian gangs. Even more specific, Hmong gangs.

That's just who I am. I read a lot of articles, archive news, do my own research and hear a lot of stories from gang members. That's pretty much by sources.

What's good with you?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 9th, 2015, 11:07 am

Word. You got like a whole database with Hmong gang intelligence. Kind of like Judas with Van Nuys ABZ/ABS lol sup cuzz! I know he really was around that scene though. You hanged with Hmong gangs?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 9th, 2015, 11:15 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Itll be a while till i see him. He stay in long beach. I dont really kick it there lol. Dont wanna call and ask out the blue. Pun intended :lol: Whenever we kick it again ima ask fasho.

That's nothing new with n's, but it trips me out how there is a northern olb and a olb blood gang in the same area.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 9th, 2015, 2:30 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Word. You got like a whole database with Hmong gang intelligence. Kind of like Judas with Van Nuys ABZ/ABS lol sup cuzz! I know he really was around that scene though. You hanged with Hmong gangs?
I know some Hmong gang members. I wouldn't say I hang out with a Hmong gang.

When you're Hmong, you are most likely related to someone who's in a gang or was. For example, I have like four uncles in three different gangs but I don't ever speak to them about it. One for a fact that I'm not close with them and that I haven't seen one of my uncle in over 15 years.

Just being Hmong can get you connection around the world. We got cousins from states to states that we never even met before. Then you have your local Hmong friends who like me, has cousins, uncles, and relatives that are or were in gangs.

Shit like that, you know what I mean? Being Hmong is such a small world. All these Hmong gangs shit, it's kind of easy to know what's going on and stuff if you talk about it.

Whatever goes on in the Hmong community gets spread like wildfire. Everyone will hear about something from someone. A lot of Hmong people gossip too much. And I'm not even trying to talk down on my people, lol.

But yep, I know some Hmong gang members just like how my Hmong friends know a Hmong gang member. Most likely, any Hmong dude will know someone who's in a gang. The world is really small when you're Hmong. A lot of people are related and that's how a lot of rival Hmong gangs stop beefing for a while. But then again, Hmong people still beefing with their own kind the most!

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 10th, 2015, 1:01 pm

Yeah rudog. Theres gotta be something to it. Its too much of a coincidence. Even though officially they are different sets. Its fact olb blood came in wa in the 80s. Olb x4 is 90s. Couldve been a spanish olb broke off and did his own thang.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 10th, 2015, 1:15 pm

Sup niceman sup w gran torino though? I liked the film. Really meaningful lol. They used real hmong gz?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 10th, 2015, 1:32 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Sup niceman sup w gran torino though? I liked the film. Really meaningful lol. They used real hmong gz?
Lol, I don't think a lot of Hmong were too happy about how the Hmong were portrayed in Gran Torino. Some stuff about our culture was wrong and some of the stuff that happened in the film (raping your own cousin) wasn't all true. I think the scene where the girl was raped by one of her gangster cousin is a reference to two things. One, a lot of Hmong people are related so you never know who you're related to. Two, a lot of Hmong gangs got busted for raping a lot of young Hmong teenagers during the late 90's to early 2000's. It's not as significant now but I guess the movie was trying to bring up a point about rape in the Hmong community.

It's a good film I'll say but it was the first time these Hmong actors ever acted.

I don't think they used real Hmong g'z. One of the Hmong gangster in the movie was part of a Hmong rap group based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Rumors says that the rap group is gang-affiliated but I can't confirm that. The Hmong gangster actors, you can say they were from the streets but not in a gang. Sometimes, it's hard to tell the difference between a Hmong gangster and a Hmong dude from the streets, lol. That's how innocent people get jump or kill.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » February 18th, 2016, 6:02 pm

Okay so I looked up what the hell is going on with Hmongs raping people. I learned of the old Hmong tradition where they do bride kidnapping. That is some crazy shit! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

http://www.hmoodle.com/ending-rape-cult ... community/

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » April 22nd, 2016, 5:53 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Okay so I looked up what the hell is going on with Hmongs raping people. I learned of the old Hmong tradition where they do bride kidnapping. That is some crazy shit! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

http://www.hmoodle.com/ending-rape-cult ... community/
Wow, sorry for the late reply.

Hmong people raping their own people plays a large role. When a Hmong person rape another, it is to show that they have power and it makes the victim feels vulnerable. In the Hmong community, rape puts shame into a family No love, you will be consider a hoe even if you didn't give consent. The rapists would feel like they are in power, putting shame into another family. Since rape would put shame into your family, you dare not to tell anyone about it. You get what I mean? It's a way to show power and shut down people. It's fucked up (no pun) but I don't think it's that common anymore. It's usually between Hmong oldies or back in Laos or so. Older gang members used to be into rapes but too many got caught. It still happens today but it's rare because not much people report or so.