REAL (L.A. Style) LOC'z in Dallas, Texas????

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

REAL (L.A. Style) LOC'z in Dallas, Texas????

Unread post by Aquafresh » December 21st, 2005, 7:27 pm

When I was a youngsta, I use to hang around a "so called" Crip set called 4 Duece, off of MLK. I got to know some of the niccaz from high school and some other niccaz just from around the way.

The cat's noticed how I would constantly get into it with some "so called" Damu's off of Camp Wisdom :roll: and said they saw how I never gave up and we was cool for awhile. At least, until, I quit fucin' with them niccaz.

I guess you could say I was a peewee or something like that and I started asking questions and cat's was vague, though I eventually found out these niccaz was repin' under the six. I never got put down and even I now Crips ain't suppose to rep the six!!

I still have lil' conflicts with some dead niccaz; I figure, since I don't never see no Crip sets repin' L.A. style in my hood, then these niccaz fake too!

I'm in the streetz from South Dallas through Deep Ellum and I don't never see no Cripz reppin' right AND I AIN'T EVEN PUT DOWN & I can tell!!! I'm hangin' around these niccaz since, like age 12-17, and then I find out they ain't reppin right, so I said, mess it, I ain't finna rep under the wrong knowledge.

Why is this and where the real ryda's at? I know the L.A. niccaz feel me!

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 22nd, 2005, 1:33 am

lol kashvillebb or oaktownG will bang you in online Cuz

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » December 22nd, 2005, 1:11 pm

yung_k wrote:lol kashvillebb or oaktownG will bang you in online because
:roll: Naw, that's aiight homie! :lol: I'm twenty now, so I dun learned how to be hard alone. I can hold myself down for now!!! I just can't stand seeing these soft, fakin' niccaz frontin like they C'n, when they not!!!

I'm far from trying to get put down on the internet :lol: That shyt was funny though :lol:

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » December 22nd, 2005, 7:21 pm

Whoever sent me a p.m. I can't read it! It keep saying "Not Authorized." Must be because I ain't got enough posts yet :?:

Whoever you is, if you was speaken on some funny style shyt or mad cause I put 4 Duece on front steet, then ya' ass should have just posted in the thread.

KashvilleBB

Unread post by KashvilleBB » December 23rd, 2005, 4:51 pm

Haha, you are 4 real comical homie. Dont get nothin twisted aqua homie, this yung kid from the big bad NY, copycat wannabe USA, & he heated at the TN Gs cuz he told us he got fuck*d into his Crip gang and we told him that aint real. I aint mad atcha yung kid, I'd be heated too if I got Poked in instead of Loc'd in. Much respekt Blood.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: REAL (L.A. Style) LOC'z in Dallas, Texas????

Unread post by mission » December 26th, 2005, 10:32 am

Aquafresh wrote:

Why is this and where the real ryda's at? I know the L.A. niccaz feel me!

If you were a REAL G from OC or South Dallas, you would know where the real rydas' are at.LOL

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » December 27th, 2005, 10:05 am

mission wrote:If you were a REAL G from OC or South Dallas, you would know where the real rydas' are at.LOL
:lol: I feel you :lol: ; but, that's my point, though! All the niccaz I hooked up with in the past are on some Folk shyt, and that straight up confuses me, homie.

I ain't never been around East Dallas though; maybe ya'll got some ryda's down there :lol: :!:

Like I said, I don't gang bang. I'm just a nicca who stands on his own two feet. I CAN BE G'D UP BY MYSELF. I really don't need a crew; but, when I was YOUNG & DUMB, I wanted to; but no matter how young & dumb you are, REAL RECOGNIZE REAL, and them cat's wasn't real in my opinion. So, I learned how to be "G" by myself.

My thread wasn't asking niccaz to point out the location to some LOC's, cause I already know where they at! My point was ALL the C's I dun' meet CLAIM LOC, BUT BANG FOLK! You feel me :?: :!:

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » December 27th, 2005, 11:41 am

Aquafresh wrote:
mission wrote:If you were a REAL G from OC or South Dallas, you would know where the real rydas' are at.LOL
:lol: I feel you :lol: ; but, that's my point, though! All the niccaz I hooked up with in the past are on some Folk shyt, and that straight up confuses me, homie.

I ain't never been around East Dallas though; maybe ya'll got some ryda's down there :lol: :!:

Like I said, I don't gang bang. I'm just a nicca who stands on his own two feet. I CAN BE G'D UP BY MYSELF. I really don't need a crew; but, when I was YOUNG & DUMB, I wanted to; but no matter how young & dumb you are, REAL RECOGNIZE REAL, and them cat's wasn't real in my opinion. So, I learned how to be "G" by myself.

My thread wasn't asking niccaz to point out the location to some LOC's, cause I already know where they at! My point was ALL the C's I dun' meet CLAIM LOC, BUT BANG FOLK! You feel me :?: :!:

I'm not black and I didn't claim a black gang, but I have run into a lot back in the days and I've never seen any crip or blood claiming stars, cars, pitchforks or anything else in the City. I know 357 on Dixon don't, 300 block in the Grove don't. 415 Bloods(Frazier Courts) don't , C-Clan don't, 64 Ferguson Didn't, etc.. Now you maybe talking about 2005-2006 enternet inspired banging.LOL , so if you are, you maybe right, who knows nowadays.But I could care less. Also , there is another Dallas Head on this board that is C-Clan, maybe he can shed more light on this matter, if alonso didn't ban him. LOL

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 28th, 2005, 1:11 am

mission wrote:, there is another Dallas Head on this board that is C-Clan, maybe he can shed more light on this matter, if alonso didn't ban him. LOL
lol i know who your talkin bout you already know CuzZIN!

P-Funk

Unread post by P-Funk » February 15th, 2008, 3:37 pm

Im in the Dallas area, and its a mix of Bangers, some correct aome are not. You just gotta look hard

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 15th, 2008, 9:29 pm

ill tell if them niccas fake, ask them who hoover beefin with??? im from L.A. and its some faaaakkkkkkeeeeee aaaaasssssssss niccas in d-town and ft. worth. some dudes clamin 52 HOOVER NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP. That says enough for me!!!!!!!!

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 18th, 2008, 4:26 pm

These outta town niccas need to stop mixing gangs together that REALLY hate each other in L.A. Im from NEIGHBORHOOD 89st EAST COAST CRIP. NIEGHBORHOOD CRIP do not get along with any HOOVER sets PERIOD!!!!!! R60s R40s R90s 111,112,115, 67 R50s/55,57,58,59,65 MENLO, 46,48, ECC, WEST COVINA NHC, NEIGHBORHOOD COMPTON CRIP, LYNWOOD N/HOOD, N/HOOD WATTS, 127 NHC ,92 NH LCG, ALL OF THE ROLLIN 100s HOODS, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, GET ALONG WITH HOOVER. 43,52,59,74,83,92,94,107,112. STOP MIXING THE HOODS. STOP THE HYBRID HOODS. ALL THAT SOUTH SIDE ROLLIN 40 HOOVER CRIP AND THE 52 NEIGHBORHOOD HOOVER AND THE 60 HOOVER,REALLY NEEDS TO STOP!!!! HOOVERS AINT CRIPS, CRIPS DONT RIDE NO 6 POINT STAR, THATS GDs IN CHI-TOWN, DONT GET LARRY HOOVER CONFUSED WITH HOOVER STREET IN L.A. I KNOW ITS KINDA CONFUSING TO SOME OF YOU SQUARE BEAR NICCAS, THEN IF IT IS, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WANNA DIE OVER A STREET YOU NEVER HEARD OF, AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

SoufWestHTOWN
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SoufWestHTOWN » January 30th, 2009, 2:55 am

aint no real Gs in dallas haha

HTOWN BABY!!

What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 10:11 am

You most likely know errybody gonna wanna gangbang. You ever been to Western Park and Cockrell Hill? All the hoods around Mountain View College? Theres some bitch cliccs like KMK, but other gangs is ruthless. Westurn Park O.Gs (age 18-death) B.Gs (0-17) who good with Crips, B-Doggs, West Village Bloods, East Village Crips, Image Crips, Las Encinas Whitehouse Crips, WP Cuzz and alotta other Crip sets thats real

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Cholo-3 a real Mexican Crip set, too

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Cholo-3 a real Mexican Crip set, too

zpk
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by zpk » January 6th, 2010, 7:24 pm

There's a 60's set in Nawf Dallas...but they weak IMO...Webb Chapel n1ggaz

SWG

Unread post by SWG » April 12th, 2010, 10:00 pm

zpk wrote:There's a 60's set in Nawf Dallas...but they weak IMO...Webb Chapel n1ggaz
Those WC niggas stay gettin' smashed on and stay havin' millennium bangers. :lol:

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 23rd, 2010, 4:36 am

mission wrote:
Aquafresh wrote:

I'm not black and I didn't claim a black gang, but I have run into a lot back in the days and I've never seen any crip or blood claiming stars, cars, pitchforks or anything else in the City. I know 357 on Dixon don't, 300 block in the Grove don't. 415 Bloods(Frazier Courts) don't , C-Clan don't, 64 Ferguson Didn't, etc.. Now you maybe talking about 2005-2006 enternet inspired banging.LOL , so if you are, you maybe right, who knows nowadays.But I could care less. Also , there is another Dallas Head on this board that is C-Clan, maybe he can shed more light on this matter, if alonso didn't ban him. LOL

DO you remember a clicc of riders called UNC and Pleasant Grove they were crips who used to get it on real strong back in the day. last time I heard they are out of commision. But I hear Dallas is blooded out now from top to bottom, and that they are not to much crips there. Well the crips are still in Dallas but they are seriously outnumbered by bloods nowadays?But they are a lot of Hoovers in the D-town especially in the Nawf side