8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread post by Pasa » February 10th, 2004, 10:54 am

WHO STARTED THAT ALLIANCE?
IS IT STILL OFFICIAL? AND WHO IS THE MAIN CRIP SETS IF ANY THATS HOLDIN TO IT? I GOT LOVE FOR FOLKS DONT GET IT TWISTED BUT I WANNA KNO WTHE REAL ABOUT IT. ANYBODY with SOME INFO IS WELCOME...

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 10th, 2004, 11:07 am

IT PROBABLY WAS STARTED IN THE SOUTHERN STATES WHERE PEOPLES AND FOLKS AND BLOODS AND CRIPS BE.

I DOUBT THAT IT STARTED ON THE WEST COAST, I DON'T THINK THERE ARE ANY GANGSTER DISCIPLES IN L.A OR CALIFORNIA ALONE.

BUT TO ME I DON'T GET IT CRIPS IS A ALLIANCE ITSELF RIGHT THERE ARE MANY CRIP GANGS AND THERE ARE MANY FOLK GANGS.

BUT FOR CRIPS TO SAY THEY ARE FOLKS TO ME IS JUST FLOSS FLAGGING AND I HAVE SEEN SOME CRIPS TAKE ON IDENTITY OF GD'S YOU DON'T SEE THAT SHYT ON THE WEST COAST DO YOU?

CRIPS USING SIX POINT STARS AND PITCHFORKS COME ON.
BLOODS USING 5 POINTS STARS. THAT'S FAKE

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 10th, 2004, 12:20 pm

YEA THE CRIPS ARE AN ALLIANCE WITHIN THEMSELVES BUT MANY A TIME I DONE SEEN CRIPS PUT TOGETHER with FOLKS LIKE ITS REALLY CRACKIN LIKE THAT. WHENEVER I MET GDS IT WAS ALL GOOD CUZZ WE ALL WEAR BLUE BUT I NEVER HEARD OF AN OFFICIAL ALLIANCE. I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR ABOUT THE WHOLE "8BALL" CONCEPT. NEVER REALLY MET A CRIP THAT HAD AN 8BALL TAT EITHER...

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » February 10th, 2004, 12:27 pm

yeah that started down south, that's fo sho. I've had plenty of run ins with both sides, but lately it's everybody fo' themselves: Bloods with Bloods and so on, you may have little treaties here and there but as far as I can tell all that is over

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 10th, 2004, 7:35 pm

the 8ball was suppose to have been broken meaning nomore of that BS

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm

FROM WHAT I HEARD LARRY HOOVER CRACKED THE 8BALL TWICE BETWEEN CRIPS AND GD

Mind of a Disciple
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 2:00 am)
Reply GDN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats Good. Imma GD from South side Chicago 59th and Halsted AKA the No Love City.

8 BALL
8 Ball is cracked and was cracked twice by King Hoovr his self. He doesnt want no other organization to join our world, becuase GDN bigg enough and strong enough to stand on our own two feet alone. For the GDs that bang with Crips need to be violated and the crips that use GD symbols, signs, knowledge, etc is fake and need to get Violation an str8'ned out real quick, Blood also.

Isnt no Crips in IL state and aint no Bloods either. the Outlaw Loco Bloods were in Chicago, but my understand they got tooken out, i havent seen them for awhile)

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » February 10th, 2004, 8:00 pm

yeah, i've heard of dogs going with that mess i thinks it's called 11-ball or sumthin like it

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 10th, 2004, 8:23 pm

Bsiderida wrote:yeah, i've heard of dogs going with that mess i thinks it's called 11-ball or sumthin like it
that s**t sound crazy. 11ball

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » February 10th, 2004, 8:25 pm

i agree, i think it came from the use of the 5-star by the dogs in the south, either way that sh*t was dumb

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 11th, 2004, 8:36 am

VIRUSONE wrote:FROM WHAT I HEARD LARRY HOOVER CRACKED THE 8BALL TWICE BETWEEN CRIPS AND GD

Mind of a Disciple
Unregistered User
Reply GDN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats Good. Imma GD from South side Chicago 59th and Halsted AKA the No Love City.

8 BALL
8 Ball is cracked and was cracked twice by King Hoovr his self. He doesnt want no other organization to join our world, becuase GDN bigg enough and strong enough to stand on our own two feet alone. For the GDs that bang with Crips need to be violated and the crips that use GD symbols, signs, knowledge, etc is fake and need to get Violation an str8'ned out real quick, Blood also.

Isnt no Crips in IL state and aint no Bloods either. the Outlaw Loco Bloods were in Chicago, but my understand they got tooken out, i havent seen them for awhile)

TWICE? SO WHY DID THE "8BALL" GET CRACKED TWICE? THERE WAS SOME GDS IN PASADENA FOR LIKE A YEAR BUT NOW THEY EXTINCT. THEY WERE CALLED THE "LOCUST AVE DISCIPLES". THEY WERE PRETTY BIG FOR A SEC TOO. THEN THEY LOST ONE OF THEIR FOUNDING MEMBERS CAUSE DUDE WENT TO JAIL AND SOON AFTER THEY DISBANDED AND BROKE OFF INTO BLOOD AND CRIP GANGS. I KNOW SOME PDLS THAT WERE LADs AND I KNOW A COUPLE ALTADENA blocks AND ONE YOUNG RAYMOND THAT REPPED IT TOO. I GOT LUV FOR CHI TOWN GANGS CAUSE I'M ORIGINALLY FROM THE WESTSIDE BUT MY FAM IS ALL THRU CHI SO IT AINT NO THANG...

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » February 11th, 2004, 4:40 pm

yeah i heard alot about that 8Ball Crippin to me dats all B/S and i hear ders acouple of people still bangin that shit too. aight you noe how dey say CRIPS is the first cousins of the FOLKS right? but wen i go to otha sites i be seeing dem FOLKS straight dissin CRIPS i dunt get that shit. and anotha thing no disrespect but i think that any CRIPS or BLOODS runnin unda FOLKS N PEOPLES Knowledge is fake period. i mean dey got shit twisted up like the CRIPS bangin to the right and the BLOODS bangin to the left wut kinda shit is that? you wont never see that kinda s**t in CALI and dats on the realz.. and i noe all my WESTCOAST CALI N****Z feel me on dis one.

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » February 11th, 2004, 10:35 pm

that 8ball shiit was really big in TX back in 96-97... but there are crip sets that tag with gd symbols (6pt star pitchforks numbers and whatnot) Ive never had any love for those cats becase in my eyes they are fake and are imitating whats really popping out west.... my brothers friend claims my hood (107 Hoover; Im from LA) and he has a 6 tatted on his back and I refer to him as a false claiming wannabe and he isnt allowed anywhere near my crib... Ill never understand why suburban kids emulate something that people are dying over everyday...

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 11th, 2004, 10:36 pm

feel ya cuz dont like those crips that rep that 6 point star

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » February 11th, 2004, 11:04 pm

yea i dont mess with that "6 poppin" sceen either leave that for Chi town folks not tru Crips

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 15th, 2004, 11:23 pm

ME PERSONALLY I NEVER BELEIVED IN THE 6 POINT STAR AND ANY ONE IN MY SET WHO CLAIMS IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AND THE 8 BALL STARTED IN NYC IN BRONSVILLE AND FLATBUSH BROOKLYN WHERE THE FOLKS AND LOCS ARE TIGHT ALLIES BUT I HAVE A FEW FOLK HOMIES AND THATS IT F*** THE 8 BALL

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X AND IT DONT STOP

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 16th, 2004, 2:41 pm

homie the 8ball did not start in nyc

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » April 5th, 2004, 11:24 am

yall niggas know that game telephone?? this stuff remind me of that..where something get said then it go through 30 million people and by the time it get to the ends it all twisted and fucced up....i basically heard about the 8ball thing is that it was a brief thing tween cuzz and folk for the drug trade...thats all......i had mentioned this lil nigga i knew one time claimin rollin 60 insane.....this dude stayed throwin 6 points....i never understood it myself...he would try and clown me sayin shit like i dont know my knowledge....i just let him talk his shit..he was young and you know how those young heads c.....anywayz...i personally believe th 8ball existed but that it started in the midwest...but now that shyt is over...despite the fact that some niggas still claim that shyt...

personally...theres too many people in this damn countyr to say whats going on...if you bangin the original way...thats whats real...if your hood align with another one...then thats whats real to...but in the grand scale....8ball is dead and i think itll stay dead..

Unread post by Guest » April 5th, 2004, 11:38 am

YungLoCC wrote:yeah i heard alot about that 8Ball Crippin to me dats all B/S and i hear ders acouple of people still bangin that stuff too. aight you noe how dey say CRIPS is the first cousins of the FOLKS right? but wen i go to otha sites i be seeing dem FOLKS straight dissin CRIPS i dunt get that stuff. and anotha thing no disrespect but i think that any CRIPS or BLOODS runnin unda FOLKS N PEOPLES Knowledge is fake period. i mean dey got stuff twisted up like the CRIPS bangin to the right and the BLOODS bangin to the left wut kinda stuff is that? you wont never see that kinda s**t in CALI and dats on the realz.. and i noe all my WESTCOAST CALI N****Z feel me on dis one.

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

I feel u homie. I kno a grip of GD and sum of em diss crips weneva the chance come up but i also kno sum that are coo with crips. Its juss peronal thing I guess is wut it comes down to. Folks came about because 2 crips got in a fite and afta the fite, one crip branched off of crips and created the Follk nation (GD). Alot of GD's say crips are all tryn steal knowledge from GD. Alot of Crips say GD tryn steal knowledge from Crips. Again, its juss wut u kno and wut u feel peronally. Crips runnin unda the 6 point star or Folk Nation are fake in my opinion because Crips is its on gang, it aint a branch of anything like GD is a branch of Folk. So if u Crips claimin 6 point star, ur a fake ma fucca.

Unread post by Guest » April 5th, 2004, 11:44 am

Karma wrote:yall niggas know that game telephone?? this stuff remind me of that..where something get said then it go through 30 million people and by the time it get to the ends it all twisted and fucced up....i basically heard about the 8ball thing is that it was a brief thing tween cuzz and folk for the drug trade...thats all......i had mentioned this lil nigga i knew one time claimin rollin 60 insane.....this dude stayed throwin 6 points....i never understood it myself...he would try and clown me sayin stuff like i dont know my knowledge....i just let him talk his stuff..he was young and you know how those young heads c.....anywayz...i personally believe th 8ball existed but that it started in the midwest...but now that shyt is over...despite the fact that some niggas still claim that shyt...

personally...theres too many people in this damn countyr to say whats going on...if you bangin the original way...thats whats real...if your hood align with another one...then thats whats real to...but in the grand scale....8ball is dead and i think itll stay dead..

I duno if the 8ball is totally dead or not. I wud really like more info on it. I always thought that was the realest n oldest was to rep but I honestly dont kno wut the certain beliefs are unda the 8ball. I want to kno wut the original way is. To me its juss plain claimin C-R-I-P u kno. Claim yo hood and dats all.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 6th, 2004, 8:31 am

I LUV THIS POST RIGHT HERR…!!!

THE CRIPS, FOLKS, GD, 6 POINT STAR CONCEPT LIVES VERY STRONG IN THE MIDWEST, AND SOUTH…THE ONLY REAL CRIP SETS I’VE KNOWN 2 ACTUALLY CLAIM IT WERE THE HOOVAS….AND THEY HAVE A VERY STRONG ALLIANCE….BLOODS, AND VICE LORDS, IN ADDITION HAVE BEEN STRONGLY ALIGNED THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST, AND SOUTH….I THINK AS THEY SPREAD THROUGH STATES CRIPS, AND BLOODS JUST ADAPPTED 2 IT OUT HERR CAUZE I KNOW HELLA VL’S, AND GD’S FROM THE CHI OUT HERR RIGHT NOW AND THEY DOING THERE THING…BUT I REMEMBER I’D MEET CALI B’S AND C’S, AND LIKE I’D HEAR THE BLOODS CALL THEY HOMEYS “FOLKS”…WE WAS ALL LIKE WHAT???…ESPECIALLY IN SAC….PEEP IN THE MIDWEST, AND SOUTH THAT’S KINDA A DEAD GIVE AWAY RIGHT THERR…IF U’RE BLOODS AFFILIATED U’RE GOIN CALL YO PEEPS “PEOPLES-VICE LORD PEOPLE NATION”…IF U GD U GOIN CALL THEM “FOLKS-GANGSTER-DISCIPLE-NATION”…THAT’S HOW THEY SPEAK THROUGHOUT MOST OF THESE STATES…

IS IT FAKE???…GO 2 the’ROCK,ARK, AND TELL THOSE GD’S, AND HOOVA FOLKS THAT….TELL THOSE INSANE VICE LORDS THAT…I ACTUALLY THINK THIS SH-T STARTED OVER CATS HUSTLIN FROM STATE 2 STATE CAUZE I CHOP GAME with NIGGAS FROM DIFFERENT STATES AND THEY SEEM 2 KNOW A LOT OF THE MAIN PLAYERS I KNOW THAT WAS PUMPIN THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST U KNOW…BUT YES IT MAY HAVE BEEN DISBANDED BUT IT’S FAAAAAAR FROM OVER….GD’S AND VL’S RUN THE MIDWEST, AND SOUTH, AND ALL MAJOR THINGS GO THRU THEM…DRUGS,GUNS,ETC….SO THEY’RE NOT FAKE….IN FACT THEY’RE SO ORGANIZED I DON’T EVEN THINK THEY REALIZE THE POWER THEY HAVE…FUNK WITH SOME REAL ONES AND U’LL FIND OUT…IT’S PASSED THE STREET LEVEL… THEY’VE GOT RICH NIGGAS THAT CALL SHOTS FROM CHI-TOWN ALL THE WAY DOWN 2 TEXAS…DAM NEAR LEAKIN INTO MEXICO….AW YALL DON’T EVEN KNOW….MEET SOME REAL ONES AND U’LL FIND OUT…BUT I KNOW THE CHI-TOWN NIGGAS KNOW WHAT I’M SPEAKIN ON…

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 6th, 2004, 8:41 am

VIRUSONE wrote:FROM WHAT I HEARD LARRY HOOVER CRACKED THE 8BALL TWICE BETWEEN CRIPS AND GD

Mind of a Disciple
Unregistered User
Reply GDN

8 BALL

HE MAY HAVE CRACKED THE 8BALL, BUT THE PROBLEM IS IT HAS GROWN WAAYYYY 2 STRONG EVEN FOR THE INFAMOUS, AND POWERFUL LARRY HOOVER….BACK IN THE DAYS HE COULDA MADE ONE PHONE CALL, AND HAD A WHOLE CLICKED DROPPED…IN ANOTHER STATE….BUT THERE ARE WAAAAAYYYYYY 2 MANY GREEDY CATS FROM GD, ThaAT HAVE MAJOR CHEDDAR AND AINT TRYNA HEAR HIM….AND THEY GOTS CRIPS IN A LOT OF MIDWEST, AND SOUTHERN STATES, GOING STRONG FOR THAT SH-T…I GOT PEEPS FROM GD, OUTTA the’ROCK, AND THEY WERE VERY MUCH CRIPP’N, AND ALL THE VL’S I KNEW STAYED TATT’D DOWN WITH THE 5POINT STAR, AND WERE VERY MUCH FLAMIN…

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 8:45 am

TomTom u make it sound like GD's are more organized than crips. Do u believe that? Does anybody else believe that? I kno hella GD's and ur rite, the real ones from chitown run shit in a real good organized way and dey got there shit down. 4 sho dey run the midwest and south.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 6th, 2004, 9:00 am

WELL HOMEY WITH ALL RESPECTS IN SEEMS THAT WAY….I MEAN I COULD BE DEAD WRONG BUT MAN FROM WHAT I PEEPED THEY STOPPED KILLIN OVER THE COLORS THING AND IT’S OVER MONEY….ON MY LIFE EVERY BLOOD OR CRIP I MET FROM CALI ONCE HE MET THEM HE RESPECTED THOSE CATS CAUZE OF HOW THEY PUT IT DOWN….PIMP-JUCE MY BIG UNK WAS PLAYER FOR THE 5 POINT STAR AT ONE TIME AND HE’S 47 PUSHIN 48….THEY GOT SO MANY ORGANIZED NIGGAS IT’S A SHAME….NO LYING MAN….OK U FROM the’CHI SO I KNOW U KNOW HOW THEY GOT LIKE NIGGAS THAT’S IN HIGH PLACES WITH 5, AND 6 POINT STAR’S SLIGHTLY VISIBLE BUT LIKE SOME ARE ACTUALLY BLACK POLITCIANS, AND THINGS…AW MY NIGGA THESE NIGGAS IS SOOOOO DEEP THEY DESERVE 2 HAVE A MAIN PLAYER FROM ONE OF THERE RESPECTECTIVE SIDES COME BREAK IT DOWN…I WISH I COULD GET BIG UNK ON THIS MOFO U KNOW…BUT THEY’VE BEEN PUMPIN SINCE THE EARLY 50’S…ATLEAST THE VL’S HAVE…GD’S I THINK CAME ALONG IN THE MID-60’S BUT I COULD BE WRONG….I’M NOT THAT DEEP ON CHI-TOWN HISTORY…MAY BE U COULD BREAK THIS DOWN PIMP-JUCE…BUT I DO KNOW THE “VICE LORD 5 POINT STAR PEOPLE NATION”, HAS BEEN ACTIVE SINCE THE EARLY 50’S..BACK WHEN THEY WAS YOUG POOR BLACKS ROBBIN WHITE PEOPLE, AND LOOKIN OUT FOR THERE COMMUNTIY AGAINST RACIST WHITES…I KNOW U REMEMBER THE 5-PERCENTER NATION…..MY NIGGA WE COULD BE POSTIN FOR DAYS!!!!!!!

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » April 6th, 2004, 9:04 am

TOMTOM makes a GOOD point...this gangbaning stuff done got so big and out of hand..whose to say whats wrong and right anymore....niggas may not be banging the cali way.....they may not be banging the way it used to be bac when this first started in cali...

BUT THEY STILL BANGIN...and that for sho is REAL

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 6th, 2004, 8:25 pm

YEAH THAT’S WHY I FEEL NIGGAS REALLY CAN’T CALL THEM FAKE U KNOW UNLESS THEY’VE MET SOME REAL ONES….THEY’LL SHOW U OFF TOP WHAT IT DO!!…BUT IT ALL BOILS DOWN 2 MONEY U KNOW…..AND THAT’S SOMETHIN AS A WHOLE THEY’RE HOLDIN BOO’KOO OF RIGHT NOW Ya dig…

Unread post by Guest » April 7th, 2004, 6:32 am

I feeel u Karma...Most sets of Crips and Bloods wanna do shit Cali style. But I think with GD and VL, they wanna tryn do shit there own way. Which in my opinion is respectful to us Cali homies. I wish bangin wud go bac 2 wut it used to be in the old dayz, dats tru bangin. But theres also alot of hard ass homies on the streets 2day bangin a different style, but dey still bangin hard.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 7th, 2004, 8:28 am

YEAH PIMP-JUCE I WOULDN’T SAY THEY’RE TRYNA COPY AT ALL….JUST TRYNA GET THEY PAPER…BUT THERE ARE A GANG OF GD’S, AND VL’S THAT ARE TURF SOLDIERZ AND STILL BE VERY MUCH ON THAT ACTIVE TIP…IT’S JUST THAT THE HIGHER RANKING PLAYERS DON’T GET DOWN LIKE THAT YA HEARD ME….BUT THEY CAN’T STOP THE OTHER CATS CAUZE IT’S GROWN 2 BIG FOR THEM….LARRY HOOVER AND HIS “FOLKS” WILL NEVER HAVE THE CONTROL THEY ONCE HAD CAUZE IT’S GROWN 2 OUTTA CONTROL FOR THEM….THERE’S 2 MANY HIGH-LEVEL PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN “BLESSED” IN WITH RANK, ALL THRU the-CHI(ALL OF ILLINOIS ACTUALLY),DETROIT,KC,STL,KANSAS OKLA,TX,OHIO,MILWAUKEE, ETC, THAT HAVE 2 MUCH MONEY AND POWER AND WOULD PROBABLY CALL FOR HIS EXTERMINATION IF HE TRIED TO CEASE IT….SO NO….THE 8BALL WILL NEVER CRACK…WHY??..CAUZE U WILL NEVER GET NIGGAS FROM TOWNS LIKE the’ROCK, THE PJ’S OF MEMHIS,TENN ETC, 2 QUIT BANGIN THE STAR, AND B’S AND C’S….IT AINT HAPPENIN…I DON’T CARE WHO U ARE…THERE’S JUST 2 MUCH MONEY INVOLVED…I SOMEWHAT THINK THO WHN L.A. MOE CAME 2 the’ROCK, AND BROUGHT CRIPS DOWN THERE MIXED WITH ALL THOSE GD’S, AND VL’S: I BELIEVE THIS IS WHERE THE 8BALL MAY HAVE GOTTEN SOME OF IT’S ROOTS….MY NIGGA THIS SH_T IS DEEP….@MIKE2004..U EVER HEARD OF BLACKSTONE RANGERS.*wink….5-POINT STAR=5X=T.RODGERS.*wink… HE WAS A BLACKSTONE RANGER B4 IT CHANGED 2 “BLACK PEACE STONE NATION”..NOW BLOODS FROM L.A. JUST SIMPLY SAY “BPS” NOW I GUESS…WASN’T READY FOR THAT ONE HUGH PIMP-JUCE…!!!…THERE’S A LOT OF DISPUTE OVER THIS ONE SO I AINT EVEN GOIN GO DEEP INTO THAT…BUT I THINK L.A. MOE HOOKED UP WITH SOME GD’S ON SOME MONEY AND IT JUST FLIPPED FROM THERR…BUT THE ONLY REAL CRIPS I KNEW THAT WOULD FALL UNDER THE 6-POINT STAR WAS THE HOOVAS…MOST DEF NOT THE 60’S CAUZE A LOT OF 60’S WENT AT IT WITH GD’S, AND HOOVAS, OVER THIS IN THE MIDWEST….BUT HOOVAS MOST DEF TEND 2 FALL UNDER THE 6 YA HEARD….

Unread post by Guest » April 7th, 2004, 9:15 am

GD's dont claim the 8 ball, juss the 6 point star(star of david). I duno kno bout hoovers claimin the 6 star tho.

Unread post by Guest » April 7th, 2004, 11:06 am

I was in detroit once , I had went 2 meet O-G-H , a fellow dogman , & I seen blood grafiti , the 2 owes were 5 point stars . That's all i really know about that , oh yeah & I wasn't exactly in detroit either I was just outside d-town .

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 7th, 2004, 5:47 pm

in ny some crips get along with folks and some dont . same goes for bloods and peoples. me personally i dont bang with no folks cuz i dont trust them. some roll with bloods some roll with crips. it all depends on where they live at. i only ever chilled with one folk and thats when i was in high school. in my hood aint no folks but deres some vicelords and we was beefin at first thats why there aint to much left but for the most part they cool. but they cant rag in the hood.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 7th, 2004, 8:33 pm

ACTUALLY Q A LOT OF OLDER MEMBERS OF BOTH NATIONS ARE COOL WITH EACH OTHER….THIS USUALLY LEADS 2 PROBLEMS CAUZE LIKE THEY’LL BE COOL IN LIKE THE OK, AND TURN AROUND AND CALL FOR AN ALLIANCE IN LIKE TX,KS, ETC….WELL IT’LL START OUT GOOD BUT ONCE ALL THE MONEY GETS 2 ROLLIN THEN BAM…THAT’S WHEN EACH SIDE STARTS TRIPP’N..U KNOW ON LIKE WHO’S RUNNING WHAT…WHO CAN PUMP ON WHAT BLOCKS AND SO FORTH..

@MIKE2004..EARLEIER U ASKED DID I THINK THE NATIONS WERE MORE ORGANIZED…Well I think YES BUT I WILL POINT SOMETHIN ELSE OUT.
WHEN THE R60’S HIT THE MIDWEST THEY SPREAD THRU THIS BOOTCH LIKE THE CLAP YA DIG…ON MY LIFE…I’D BE ON THE PHONE WITH MY BOYS IN KANSAS,TX ETC, AND I’D ALWAYS BE LIKE “MAN THESE 60 NIGGAS IS GETTING KINDA DEEP OUT HERR”, AND THEY’D BE LIKE”DAM THEM NIGGAS DOING THAT OUT HERR 2….NOW I CAN’T SPEAK ON HOW THEY DO IT IN L.A. BUT FROM WHAT THEY WERE DOING IN THESE STATES, WELL I’D HAVE 2 SOMEWHAT GIVE THEM THEY PROPS…ALL THE YOUNGSTA’ WOULD SEE ALL THE WESTCOAST 60’S COME THRU FLOSSIN BIG-TIME AND THEY’D RUN UP WANTING 2 BE DOWN…BUT THE 60’S WERE SMART…THEY WERE THE FIRST L.A. GANG I REMEMBER JUST BRANCHING SO DEEP THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST LIKE THAT..AND THEY KNEW THE MARKET WAS SOOOOOO MUCH CHEAPER OUT HERR…THEY FELL OUT WITH THE HOOVAS BIG TIME OUT HERR AND IT WAS ON…NIGGAS THOUGHT IT WAS OVER SETS, BUT IT WAS OVER MONEY…I KNOW HOOVAS WHO GOT SENT STR8 2 THE MORGUE, AND VICE VERSA U KNOW…

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » April 8th, 2004, 12:53 pm

TOMTOM NO REAL CRIPS WILL FALL UNDER THE SIX POINT STAR PERIOD! HOOVAS IS HOOVAS 60S IS 60S. A HOOVA NIGGA FROM ANY SET AINT CLAIMIN NO 6 POINT STAR. THEM NIGGAS AINT EVEN CLAIMIN CRIP. IF A NIGGA MOVED OUT OF STATE AND STARTED HANGING WITH THE LOCALS THATS HIS BUSINESS. IT DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH A WHOLE ORGANIZATION. THATS JUST ONE OR A FEW NIGGAS MAKING MONEY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE MIDWEST HAS SOME TYPE OF ALLIANCE OF MIXED GANGS. BUT UNDERSTAND THAT IS YALL SHIT, NOT OURS, AND IN NO WAY DO IT REFLECT REPUTABLE NIGGAS FROM CALI. ANY CREDIBLE NIGGA ON THIS SITE, AND IT ONLY SEEMS TO BE A FEW CAN TELL YOU THE SAME THING. I GOT GRIMY NIGGAS FROM MY TURF OUT OF STATE AND THEY PROBABALY HANGING WITH THE LOCALS AND ACTING LIKE ITS ALL GRAVY, STRICTLY POLITICS HOMIE THAT IN NO WAY MEANS THAT WE FALL UNDER SOMETHING THAT YALL CREATED. THATS WHY NIGGAS SAY OUT OF STATE MUTHAFUCCAS IS COPYCATS AND PHONIES. I AINT KNOCCING WHAT YALL DOING TO EACH HIS OWN, IM JUST STATING UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT OUR THANG ITS YOURS.